White Folks Speak Out

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1013 May 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>This is why cops see you as they do. It's very common with you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23318...
What an weak, cowardly animal to purposely shoot a baby and I probably own animals a apology for the comparison. He needs to be put to death asap! And sorry for the dad but he needs to grow the Fk up! I think that his animated red hair was so disrespectful to wear to his daughter's funeral.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1014 May 29, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
Hey I'm a white dude with a black partner, I checked out this AA forum, after a conversation with my brother because of his 'humor' towards her race which I find deeply offensive after a long discussion to try to understand is he is racist or if he thought winding me up was funny. I still dunno the answer really, but we really notices race, in a way I don't and I truely just don't understand it. So getting back to my point I came here because I believed most people are like me and that way of thinking being a minority, sadly after coming on here and seeing both messages from white and black people, I think I might be wrong and feel abit sick about it
Your relationship is between your girlfriend and yourself and not the whole white and black verse each other thing. Why do some white men allow their male family members or male friends to make snide comments or racist remarks about their black girlfriends or wives? I am black and my husband is white but he would never let another man make racist comments about me, not even his family members.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1015 May 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>This is why cops see you as they do. It's very common with you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23318...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23325...

We could be here all day posting about horrible examples of both races. It's pointless. No race is perfect.
Jean-Paul

Glasgow, UK

#1016 May 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Your relationship is between your girlfriend and yourself and not the whole white and black verse each other thing. Why do some white men allow their male family members or male friends to make snide comments or racist remarks about their black girlfriends or wives? I am black and my husband is white but he would never let another man make racist comments about me, not even his family members.
Trust me I don't let him, my family is very multi-ethnic, we have a lot of mixed race cousins and I just find the attitude completely mind-boggling, that some people believe there are major fundamental differences between races, which there isn't. People are people nice ones, bad ones, lazy ones and just damn right nasty ones exist in all races. There's no personality trait which is unique to a particular race. But on this forum wow! I can say I never heard people be so racially abusive, it seems a lot white people just trying to get reactions by putting it on here and the reponding angry that it causes. Maybe its a culture difference between the US and UK, if that's the sort of stuff people have to put up with over there, makes my heart sink, we won't be coming to the US for a holiday lol.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1017 May 29, 2013
and here is another unfortunate example of racism:
http://urbancliq.com/news_article_readmore.ph...

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1018 May 29, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I don't let him, my family is very multi-ethnic, we have a lot of mixed race cousins and I just find the attitude completely mind-boggling, that some people believe there are major fundamental differences between races, which there isn't. People are people nice ones, bad ones, lazy ones and just damn right nasty ones exist in all races. There's no personality trait which is unique to a particular race. But on this forum wow! I can say I never heard people be so racially abusive, it seems a lot white people just trying to get reactions by putting it on here....
Part of the problem is that this forum is essentially unmoderated with zero identity checks. People are, with a few exceptions, free to say whatever they want and assume whatever identity they want. If they want to assume the identity of a racist white, they will. If they want to assume the identity of a black, rapist hoodlum, they will. Many "games" are played under such guises.

In the UK, your "racist tweets" or outrageous Facebook rants can land you in jail; in the USA it's usually limited to losing your job - and only if your employer's profession is very much dependent upon good public relations and a wholesome image.

By the way, your brother sounds like a complete arsehole. I hope you've found an effective way to let him know that. lol

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1019 May 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the problem is that this forum is essentially unmoderated with zero identity checks. People are, with a few exceptions, free to say whatever they want and assume whatever identity they want. If they want to assume the identity of a racist white, they will. If they want to assume the identity of a black, rapist hoodlum, they will. Many "games" are played under such guises.
In the UK, your "racist tweets" or outrageous Facebook rants can land you in jail; in the USA it's usually limited to losing your job - and only if your employer's profession is very much dependent upon good public relations and a wholesome image.
By the way, your brother sounds like a complete arsehole. I hope you've found an effective way to let him know that. lol
Soulbrother once told me that in UK you could lose a job also, or your place of residence, on account of racist actions or agitations. Spottygirl and Raptor might be penniless and homeless (or living with their moms) if Soulbrother is right, and they lived in UK. I must admit that the thought of such a fate for them makes my mouth water. LOL!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1020 May 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only can whites masquerade as Blacks, or vice versa. But people can post things under YOUR NAME, which you did not say, and without your permission. I know you well enough to tell whether some phony is publishing under the name "Harrisson". But someone new to this place might not know at first. I still haven't forgotten that fake pose by Sadbuttrue supposedly quoting you as calling Denita a "nappy arse" something or another. When I asked her to verify it, she seemed to just vanish. Denita never offered any evidence either. I've seen that a thousand times. Yet Topix moderators allow it.
By the way, I lost that number already. Send it again when you can.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1021 May 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Soulbrother once told me that in UK you could lose a job also, or your place of residence, on account of racist actions or agitations. Spottygirl and Raptor might be penniless and homeless (or living with their moms) if Soulbrother is right, and they lived in UK. I must admit that the thought of such a fate for them makes my mouth water. LOL!
.....they're right........u even mention the word blackboard or speak of black sheep........niccuz r a protected species over here.........no doubt.........

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1022 May 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Cousin marriage was approved of in the bible. In the bible, the wife of Abraham, Sarah, was his half sister.
back then, populations were alot smaller than they are now.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1023 May 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only can whites masquerade as Blacks, or vice versa. But people can post things under YOUR NAME, which you did not say, and without your permission. I know you well enough to tell whether some phony is publishing under the name "Harrisson". But someone new to this place might not know at first. I still haven't forgotten that fake pose by Sadbuttrue supposedly quoting you as calling Denita a "nappy arse" something or another. When I asked her to verify it, she seemed to just vanish. Denita never offered any evidence either. I've seen that a thousand times. Yet Topix moderators allow it.
Yes! Excellent points to keep in mind. And I'd long forgotten about the lovely Denita. LOL Good memory, Brother.

Check your email in about 5 minutes or so.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1024 May 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that this site is notorious for allowing other posters to assume screen names not theirs and post rants....I am at it with Zew right now for exactly the same allegations of my leaning towards the white racists under this name (which was hijacked by 'owned completely' aka 'brilliant disguise' and Does I through ????)....Anyone familiar with my posts knows I do not condone racism no matter who is posting that garbage in here....I hope you are enjoying your break and are planning a fun filled summer......

Level 8

Location hidden

#1025 May 29, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I don't let him, my family is very multi-ethnic, we have a lot of mixed race cousins and I just find the attitude completely mind-boggling, that some people believe there are major fundamental differences between races, which there isn't. People are people nice ones, bad ones, lazy ones and just damn right nasty ones exist in all races. There's no personality trait which is unique to a particular race. But on this forum wow! I can say I never heard people be so racially abusive, it seems a lot white people just trying to get reactions by putting it on here and the reponding angry that it causes. Maybe its a culture difference between the US and UK, if that's the sort of stuff people have to put up with over there, makes my heart sink, we won't be coming to the US for a holiday lol.
Hi Jean-Paul, I am glad to hear that you protect your girlfriend. Now let me explain about the U.S., most of the true feelings about race that are being let out in this forum, most people would never say these things in public or on any other form of media to one another. Many of us will say and do the very opposite in person and only feel free to express ourselves fully behind the our computers where we can stay anonymous. I bet the people of the uk are similar.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1026 May 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jean-Paul, I am glad to hear that you protect your girlfriend. Now let me explain about the U.S., most of the true feelings about race that are being let out in this forum, most people would never say these things in public or on any other form of media to one another. Many of us will say and do the very opposite in person and only feel free to express ourselves fully behind the our computers where we can stay anonymous. I bet the people of the uk are similar.
In this post you are honest : you admit that haters, like you, only do so under screen names and in an anonymous forum but would be too coward to insult people in daily life with vile, rancid slurs.
Good it means the laws are a good thing and help nasty haters to keep their venom for themselves.

As for myself i am saying just the same in real life and Afam Topix : I like learning about Black cultures and the company of Black people and vice versa.

a whiteboi speaks out

Level 8

Location hidden

#1027 May 29, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Also a lot of this rage is really between black men and black women. The white racist come here and have almost fight for attention from us.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1028 May 29, 2013
They are working on algorithms right now as we speak to get rid of racist rants by obviously psychologically flawed people. They are also working on hate laws that would expand to the internet. Sorry white racist hillbillies, your time is soon up. You will have to go back to abusing your daughters and nieces.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1029 May 31, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch STFU
Majority of us BM dont want you cave bitches no damn way
Go obsess over white washed IR loving slaves elsewhere
I live in no cave. It is you BM who haven't evolved out of the cave ages. You may be free, but you are still a slave. A slave to your pride, a slave to your lusts, a slave to your sexual urges, a slave to your sex drive, a slave to BM culture, and a slave to ignorance.

I wish what you are saying were true. But I cannot walk outside and pay bills, buy food, shop, or go to a restaurant with the goal of eating alone, unmolested, without being approached by BM. In my town, there are twice as many WM, but they respect me enough to leave me alone. They are in their own worlds managing stores, practicing medicine, practicing law, etc. and respecting me enough to ignore me and stay out of my life, since I am a stranger, and it is universally wrong to approach ANY person you don't already know. Not everyone was put on earth for you, and not everyone is here to see that you get something. People are people, not commodities, not objects to use, not people to force "help" on to selfishly get something out of them.

The ONLY contacts I prefer with others are ones that are based on intellect, nerdiness, equality, and deep discussion, where sex never once enters the picture. Only weak, stupid people who are shallow "need" sex (emotionally speaking). Sure, we as a civilization need it to further the species, but a person only needs to do it enough to produce maybe 2 children. Outside of that, it is wasted energy and frivolous. I just want to be around people who treat me as an equal and ONLY want to be around me because of my brain and my thoughts. I see people wanting sex from ANYONE as a form of slavery. Too many BM can't accept that they were slaves many years ago and that there is NOTHING that can ever make up for it. The only way through is to FORGIVE and move on. It was done to your ancestors, not you. But they think that trying to enslave women sexually, and particularly WW, will somehow make up for what was done to their ancestors.

You want to know the real way to reclaim inner power? Become responsible. When things are "not your fault," you have no power whatsoever. But if you admit things are your fault, it is liberating, and you have the power to change it. Power starts by admitting you are weak and being willing to share that openly. But you cannot stay there, since playing the victim card is not living in the inner power that all were meant to have.

Level 8

Spotted World

#1030 May 31, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
They are working on algorithms right now as we speak to get rid of racist rants by obviously psychologically flawed people. They are also working on hate laws that would expand to the internet. Sorry white racist hillbillies, your time is soon up. You will have to go back to abusing your daughters and nieces.
By your pic, you are obviously White. That means your loyalty as a White person belongs ONLY to other White people.

There needs to be an algorithm to eliminate your sick need to pretend everything is racist. People should have the universal right to vent their emotions online. Referring to venting as rants is a form of HATE SPEECH. Denying the voice of White people who are abused and silences by African Americans is racism, hate, and a violation of universal human rights.

When a BM approaches a WW for sex, it is nearly always because of his racism. He thinks WW are all wh*res or he would leave them alone, since he would know that WW and BW are 100% the same and neither offer and advantage over the other. Since WW offer no advantage, there is not reason for him to date outside his race at all or to steal a woman that God created either for herself or for a specific White man. For a BM to say sexual things to a WW, that is in essence hate speech, particularly when the WW is religious and doesn't believe in sex outside of her race or marriage. It is discriminating against her and denying her full exercise of her religion.

WP have the right to vent online to they will never commit racist acts. That is the whole point, to vent so you won't commit violence. EVERY normal person needs to vent. But Libs and BP have an agenda. They want to deny WP their voices TO PROVOKE them to violence (since ALL healthy people have the need to vent as is scientifically proven).

Anyway, you need to get over your mental illness and character defect that causes you to pretend everything is racist. Just let others say what they want, remember that you are not entitled to have everyone agree with you and worship you nonstop, get over yourself, and MOVE ON!

Level 8

Spotted World

#1031 May 31, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Your relationship is between your girlfriend and yourself and not the whole white and black verse each other thing. Why do some white men allow their male family members or male friends to make snide comments or racist remarks about their black girlfriends or wives? I am black and my husband is white but he would never let another man make racist comments about me, not even his family members.
It is because they are white. Every White person has a loyalty to White people first. Also, it could be that they don't think of the person as Black. So if they are not Black, but have a special place as a "designated" white person, then the jokes should not offend them. They lost a portion of their Blackness forever the first time they married or even had sex with a White person. If they wanted to retain all of their Blackness, they would have stuck to partners of their own race. So you can't have it both ways. You either want the Whiteness AND the "racism" (not really, but what imbalanced people pretend is racism) or you want neither, since they are part and parcel of the same thing. Don't marry into White because they are different and then try to change them.

When you are part of a family, it is not about what you want. It is about everyone. You just need to get over yourself and your pride. Why not stop being Black and learn to become a human being. Okay? A person cannot be Black/White/Green/Purple *AND* be a human at the same time. You are either a part of one color's race OR the human race, and when you limit yourself to thinking of yourself as a single race, then you also limit your own humanity.

And yes, you are probably saying, "Physician, heal thyself," and you'd be correct. I need to start taking my own advice.

These are just my own feelings. They are not research, nor do I have any animosity. There are lots of good people in this forum - Black and White to be sure, but perhaps Purple, Green, and Blue as well.(Or perhaps not. We haven't found any aliens yet, at least not ones the MIB want us to know about.)

Level 8

Spotted World

#1032 May 31, 2013
Minky wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you feel that it's very condescending to say you all "let" black people have their own culture which is different than white people's when we are free people and children of God just like you are? Why do you sound like white people in 2013 own black people and you are doing us some kind of a favor?
<quoted text>
Well then you simply don't date or have sex with men outside of your own race but it's not your place to tell other people what to do not do.
<quoted text>
I agree with you. If you don't want to then no one has a right to try to force you or bug you about it.
<quoted text>
Amen! Live your life as you choose to and to hell with anyone else.
<quoted text>
No it's not to much to ask and it's your right!
<quoted text>
I second that and think they look awful together.
<quoted text>
True and I would hate to be a white woman having to deal with pursuing black men.
<quoted text>
Good post for the most part.
It is not condescending to allow each race to have full autonomy. What is condescending is Black people pretending I am helpless or that I need their help when I am fully independent and not helpless like them. What is condescending is for White liberals to pretend everything is racist when they are not Black themselves. Most White liberals are weaker than BP and assume BP are as weak and f*ggoted as they are. The libs think BP are weak and are hurt by every least thing, and they do so to plunge their vulturous hooks into BP to get to silence others and exploit them. The libs are NOT the friends of BP. The Cons are a slightly better choice, though both parties are evil at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,418,154
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... 13 min K-DJ 2
Black African Mensa Members (Sep '07) 1 hr Poer 89
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 313
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 479
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 47,840
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 2 hr Shelley 273
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 5 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web