crstuffthatswild

Runnemede, NJ

#991 May 25, 2013
go date indian woman indian blacks are better..
crstuffthatswild

Runnemede, NJ

#992 May 25, 2013
if you can't get a white woman..

it's still dark like you..
Minky

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#993 May 26, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I apologize for hijacking several threads. Part of me wants to learn and reconcile the races. But WP have not held BP accountable for all these years. We have bent over backwards, hid our true feelings, and let BP set up a parallel culture with different rules from the ones we live by. If we don't, then the liberals among us crucify us for being normal and human.
Don't you feel that it's very condescending to say you all "let" black people have their own culture which is different than white people's when we are free people and children of God just like you are? Why do you sound like white people in 2013 own black people and you are doing us some kind of a favor?
Spotted Girl wrote:
I support equality for all, but I oppose interracial sex for the most part. I am more forgiving of WM with BW than the other way around, but all in all, I realize it is all legal and it comes down with what makes people happy.
Well then you simply don't date or have sex with men outside of your own race but it's not your place to tell other people what to do not do.
Spotted Girl wrote:
It is not for me, and I am sick of others trying to force it on me, but those who want to do it can do it for all I care. If you want to do it, fine, just not with me.
I agree with you. If you don't want to then no one has a right to try to force you or bug you about it.
Spotted Girl wrote:
All I am after is the right to hold and practice my traditional White values and to be left alone to do so. I only want the right to live as an asexual person (born without a sex drive nor capacity for romantic interest) without being challenged or approached for sex.
Amen! Live your life as you choose to and to hell with anyone else.
Spotted Girl wrote:
I would love for people outside my friends, family, culture, and race to just ignore me and let me live in my own world, and let me sink or swim on my own. Is that too much to ask?
No it's not to much to ask and it's your right!
Spotted Girl wrote:
I'd love to be in an area where I don't have to look at every other White woman in the arms of a Black man. It isn't that I begrudge them of love.
I second that and think they look awful together.
Spotted Girl wrote:
But they lower the bar for me and create an expectation in society that causes BM to regard me as rubbish and thus approach me for what I lack the capacity to appreciate nor enjoy. When BM with WW is accepted, BM assume that EVERY WW want it.
True and I would hate to be a white woman having to deal with pursuing black men.
Spotted Girl wrote:
The same goes for prostitution. If that is tolerated AT ALL in an area, then men have an increased appetite for it and believe EVERY woman is a wh*re. So others' choice of partners and what they allow in their lives affects everyone.
Hopefully we can move the conversations in at least 3 other threads to hear (and keep those other threads for their intended topics).
Good post for the most part.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#994 May 26, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check, you moron. As you are a racist, and a quite NOTORIOUS one at that, you don't get to bitch about Blacks who protest racism. Your incessant, EXPLICIT racist attacks on Black people throughout many AA Forum threads leaves you with no credibiity, save among a few Klansmen and Nazis.
Just more crying.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#995 May 26, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text> Racism would never had existed in America if it wasn't for whites.
LOL!!!!!!!! More blaming, and utter bullsh!t :) It never stops with you cretins. The reason cops shoot these negroes is because they are parasitic criminals that are useless and repetitive in their actions. They need to be shot and taken out of the human gene pool. But in your eyes EVERY SINGLE black man is innocent. Right?:)

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#996 May 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Just more crying.
I thought he was quite candid and honest about your behavior. Did he lie about you?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#997 May 26, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...hahahaha... "Racism comes more from blacks than anyone else". You must be drunk...lol. Racism would never had existed in America if it wasn't for whites. Whites raped, assaulted, lynched, murdered blacks for decades moron. Today I don't know how many unarmed black men who have been shot or shot and killed by whites wearing a police uniform.
The name Oscar Grant comes to mind (and HE was handcuffed when shot).....smh....These cowardly racist posters here are a joke, eh?.....

Oakland

#998 May 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!! More blaming, and utter bullsh!t :) It never stops with you cretins. The reason cops shoot these negroes is because they are parasitic criminals that are useless and repetitive in their actions. They need to be shot and taken out of the human gene pool. But in your eyes EVERY SINGLE black man is innocent. Right?:)
Who gets to make that call, the likes of YOU?(speaking of cretins)....That's why there is such a problem within law enforcement.....I am sure somewhere, there is someone (or many) who feel YOU ought to be taken out of the human gene pool also....I, for one, would vote in favour of it, immediately.....Racists of any colour are a problem.....

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#999 May 26, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Just more crying.
More DENOUNCING of racist cretins like you.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1000 May 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was quite candid and honest about your behavior. Did he lie about you?
Of course you do. You're a negro.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1001 May 26, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gets to make that call, the likes of YOU?(speaking of cretins)....That's why there is such a problem within law enforcement.....I am sure somewhere, there is someone (or many) who feel YOU ought to be taken out of the human gene pool also....I, for one, would vote in favour of it, immediately.....Racists of any colour are a problem.....
The cops make that call, and do it very effectively. Don't you think?:)

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#1002 May 26, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
More DENOUNCING of racist cretins like you.
LOL!!!!!!!

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#1003 May 27, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're duped if you think conservative values are not condoned by black people.
A conservative person doesn't have to be a republican of democrat.
For example, majority of us black people don't condone pedophilia, homosexuality, incest, adultery, committing crimes, going against God, etc.
Pedophilia is not a conservative vs liberal issue. Booth sides don't support it. In fact, in bible times, it was okay for a man to marry a little girl.
Homosexuality-more and more blacks are are becoming tolerant of homosexuality. Homosexuality was tolerated in Africa, until white Euros and Arabs came in with their Islam and Christianity.
Incest-No one approves of it, save the bible, which permits cousin marriages.
Adultery-Blacks practice adultery at high levels. In fact, few blacks are getting married.
Crime-Crime is not a liberal vs conservative thing, although the punishing of it may be. But given the thug promoting that we have in our communities, I cannot say that blacks have a leg to stand on.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1004 May 27, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest-No one approves of it, save the bible, which permits cousin marriages.
The incest taboo is pretty universal. The Bible does speak of incest and does not approve of it. Cousin marriage is mostly stigmatized as incest in the Western world, but not in the rest of the world. So to say that everybody disapproves of incest except the Bible is absurd.

Also realize that in the time of the Old Testament in that region of the world -- and still today even -- they have practiced endogamy more than Europe and. This is especially true for Semitic peoples but it's the same way when comparing European peoples against the rest of the world.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1005 May 28, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
The incest taboo is pretty universal.

The Bible does speak of incest and does not approve of it. Cousin marriage is mostly stigmatized as incest in the Western world, but not in the rest of the world.

So to say that everybody disapproves of incest except the Bible is absurd...
True - that statement was absurd.

However, your own comment about how "the incest taboo is pretty universal" is misleading. In fact, right here in the USA there are widespread "exemptions" granted to sexual intimacy between certain family members. For example, at least two states do not classify aunt/nephew relations as meeting the definition of criminal incest.

It seems that what's considered "incest" depends not only on what country one lives in, but also on which American state one lives in.
Norriscool

United States

#1006 May 28, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I apologize for hijacking several threads. Part of me wants to learn and reconcile the races. But WP have not held BP accountable for all these years. We have bent over backwards, hid our true feelings, and let BP set up a parallel culture with different rules from the ones we live by. If we don't, then the liberals among us crucify us for being normal and human.
I support equality for all, but I oppose interracial sex for the most part. I am more forgiving of WM with BW than the other way around, but all in all, I realize it is all legal and it comes down with what makes people happy. It is not for me, and I am sick of others trying to force it on me, but those who want to do it can do it for all I care. If you want to do it, fine, just not with me.
All I am after is the right to hold and practice my traditional White values and to be left alone to do so. I only want the right to live as an asexual person (born without a sex drive nor capacity for romantic interest) without being challenged or approached for sex. I would love for people outside my friends, family, culture, and race to just ignore me and let me live in my own world, and let me sink or swim on my own. Is that too much to ask?
I'd love to be in an area where I don't have to look at every other White woman in the arms of a Black man. It isn't that I begrudge them of love. But they lower the bar for me and create an expectation in society that causes BM to regard me as rubbish and thus approach me for what I lack the capacity to appreciate nor enjoy. When BM with WW is accepted, BM assume that EVERY WW want it. The same goes for prostitution. If that is tolerated AT ALL in an area, then men have an increased appetite for it and believe EVERY woman is a wh*re. So others' choice of partners and what they allow in their lives affects everyone.
Hopefully we can move the conversations in at least 3 other threads to hear (and keep those other threads for their intended topics).
I think you must be confused, so let me help you out. Its wht folks responsibilty to hold bllk foks accountable, we dont belong to you, you have your way and we have ours, and we'll deside whats best for us not you. At no point should assume that every bm wants a ww history teaches that ww in the south told bm, if you dont be with i'll say you tried to rape me, I know this true because it happened to me. You had desire, for bm that wm had for bw, but bw were raped you were'nt you did it voluntarily, and screamed rape when you were caught, and got a rope put around the bm's neck, knowing all along you invited him in. there is no history of bm inslaving ww and raping them the wm did this to bw, prove me wrong. Have you ever heard of willie mcgee in mississippi 1952 a ww asked willie to sleep with and when she got caught she screamed rape, look it up. So with bm and ww its been the other way around you came for mandingo, wm raped bw, it was'nt until 1969 in the south that raping a bw became illegal. I know the truth hurts, really.

Oakland

#1007 May 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>The cops make that call, and do it very effectively. Don't you think?:)
NO, I do not and that is why many police forces are constantly in the news for outrageous behavior......LAPD is a mess and has been for years....The LA Times did a seven day expose on the department many years ago and one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was the stat that 40% of 'LA's finest' are PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNFIT FOR DUTY.....pretty scary stats, I would say.....and New Orleans, Chicago and NYPD have been in the news way too often for their horrible treatment of arrestees (especially people of colour)....I wouldn't expect a blatant racist like you to understand.....smh.....
Black Deal

United States

#1008 May 28, 2013
Norriscool wrote:
<quoted text>I think you must be confused, so let me help you out. Its wht folks responsibilty to hold bllk foks accountable, we dont belong to you, you have your way and we have ours, and we'll deside whats best for us not you. At no point should assume that every bm wants a ww history teaches that ww in the south told bm, if you dont be with i'll say you tried to rape me, I know this true because it happened to me. You had desire, for bm that wm had for bw, but bw were raped you were'nt you did it voluntarily, and screamed rape when you were caught, and got a rope put around the bm's neck, knowing all along you invited him in. there is no history of bm inslaving ww and raping them the wm did this to bw, prove me wrong. Have you ever heard of willie mcgee in mississippi 1952 a ww asked willie to sleep with and when she got caught she screamed rape, look it up. So with bm and ww its been the other way around you came for mandingo, wm raped bw, it was'nt until 1969 in the south that raping a bw became illegal. I know the truth hurts, really.
You speaking truth
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1009 May 28, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!! More blaming, and utter bullsh!t :) It never stops with you cretins. The reason cops shoot these negroes is because they are parasitic criminals that are useless and repetitive in their actions. They need to be shot and taken out of the human gene pool. But in your eyes EVERY SINGLE black man is innocent. Right?:)
lol...hahahaha...Look who's talking. That is all you do on this forum. Come on here a bytch about black people...lol. Also, ignorant stupid white dog. A unarmed man should not be shot by mistake moron. There have been many blacks shot by mistake, you ignorant stupid idiot! Another thing if you don't like what is posted on the African American Forum. Why are you here? Go to another site! Like the KKK site will except you with open arms.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#1010 May 28, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
The incest taboo is pretty universal. The Bible does speak of incest and does not approve of it. Cousin marriage is mostly stigmatized as incest in the Western world, but not in the rest of the world. So to say that everybody disapproves of incest except the Bible is absurd.
Cousin marriage was approved of in the bible. In the bible, the wife of Abraham, Sarah, was his half sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Record number of black candidates seeking office 6 min CHARLES 21
why do black people invade white people churche... 8 min darline 35
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 8 min Who 163
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Gmoney AKA Big G 26,205
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,458
Advice for Indian men: Keep your sisters away f... (Jun '10) 17 min yeahrighg 193
The Real Reason Black Americans are more Attrac... (Sep '11) 31 min Max Candio 17,904
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Black Knight 7,211
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 2 hr abc 114
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 2 hr Michele 68
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 5 hr Capree 732

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE