White Folks Speak Out

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#806 Apr 25, 2013
Crappy, we're sorry, why don't you come on home, we worry, just come on home. Crappy, what is it like, to go out and get drunk by yourself every night. Crappy, you're boring, you're lame, nobody likes you, just come on home, we're sorry, just come on home. We worry, we're sorry, Bill just come on home, you're boring, and a loser, just come on home. What its like, to be drunk by noon, everyday, Crappy, Oh Crappy, you stink, you smell, go shower if you have any water, you're boring, just come on home. Mom says hi, dad says bye, O Crappy, just come on home. We should have aborted you, just come on home. Put that bottle down, you're boring, and impotent, just come on home.
Kareem O Crap

Lowell, MA

#807 Apr 25, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Crappy, we're sorry, why don't you come on home, we worry, just come on home. Crappy, what is it like, to go out and get drunk by yourself every night. Crappy, you're boring, you're lame, nobody likes you, just come on home, we're sorry, just come on home. We worry, we're sorry, Bill just come on home, you're boring, and a loser, just come on home. What its like, to be drunk by noon, everyday, Crappy, Oh Crappy, you stink, you smell, go shower if you have any water, you're boring, just come on home. Mom says hi, dad says bye, O Crappy, just come on home. We should have aborted you, just come on home. Put that bottle down, you're boring, and impotent, just come on home.
You remind me of that Solena bot, or something like that which tries to spam any good discussions under. Now I already know that you know what proxy servers are because you accused me of having one, when I have no such thing, nor would I ever care to have one because I am actually an honest person and a REAL software person who specializes in internet based apps. So you already gave yourself away. A little stupid, uneducated black boy would never know about that unless they use it themselves, for free by downloading it, without realizing the potential for viruses when you do that.

Now that bot, which isn't really a bot at all but just someone pretending to be so, keeps changing the size of the post, which auto bots don't do. So I know it's something other than an auto bot. And it's funny that it always seems to come up when someone is making a really good point that you might not like. Almost like it actually has a mind of it's own, if you want to call it that, but I wouldn't, because you don't have that.

Now, when we look at the fact that you keep repeating your "wheaty come home" posts over and over again, we start to see the same sort of mentality, and while I'm not accusing you of being that fake bot, it wouldn't surprise me if you actually were. Because that's the sort of thing that kids do and actually think it's funny.

Hey, sorry if I'm wrong in advance, but that's simply the way it should look to any common sense person. If you play stupid little games in one area like your wheaty come home repeats over and over again, why shouldn't anybody think that you are not the repeating, fake spam bot as well? It's the same exact mentality.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#808 Apr 25, 2013
Canidae wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just about education, it's about sheer numbers.
Have you given it any thought what it would be like if the leadership in this country was all black? Haiti would be a good example.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#809 Apr 25, 2013
Kareem O Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of that Solena bot, or something like that which tries to spam any good discussions under. Now I already know that you know what proxy servers are because you accused me of having one, when I have no such thing, nor would I ever care to have one because I am actually an honest person and a REAL software person who specializes in internet based apps. So you already gave yourself away. A little stupid, uneducated black boy would never know about that unless they use it themselves, for free by downloading it, without realizing the potential for viruses when you do that.
Now that bot, which isn't really a bot at all but just someone pretending to be so, keeps changing the size of the post, which auto bots don't do. So I know it's something other than an auto bot. And it's funny that it always seems to come up when someone is making a really good point that you might not like. Almost like it actually has a mind of it's own, if you want to call it that, but I wouldn't, because you don't have that.
Now, when we look at the fact that you keep repeating your "wheaty come home" posts over and over again, we start to see the same sort of mentality, and while I'm not accusing you of being that fake bot, it wouldn't surprise me if you actually were. Because that's the sort of thing that kids do and actually think it's funny.
Hey, sorry if I'm wrong in advance, but that's simply the way it should look to any common sense person. If you play stupid little games in one area like your wheaty come home repeats over and over again, why shouldn't anybody think that you are not the repeating, fake spam bot as well? It's the same exact mentality.
I think he is the selorna spammer under another sock. The mentality is the same. The childish stupidity is the same, and nothing he say's makes any sense.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#810 Apr 26, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
As with all your arrogance, you deem your incessant presence on Topix as some sort of talisman that mere mortals should count themselves lucky to have once glanced.
Then, there's reality.
This is your rebuttal? What's is your racist white arrogance and insufferable stupidity. If you're going to inject yourself into a conversation then at least have something relevant to say.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#811 Apr 26, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have studied that and come up with a definition of “black asskisser”: Attai the Naziboi.
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that savants don't understand sarcasm.
I wasn't aware that Kareem didn't understand humor or irony.
Look up the word "savant", which comes from French. For what it's worth, it occurred to me to adopt that name after recalling that a French couple once described me as a "savant" during while on a train from Luxemburg to Paris.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#812 Apr 26, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your rebuttal? What's is your racist white arrogance and insufferable stupidity. If you're going to inject yourself into a conversation then at least have something relevant to say.
Touche, Savant...

*chuckles*

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#813 Apr 26, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and look at how much the rest of white people hate them. The Black Panthers would have an easier time throwing a rally than the KKK or NAZI party does. And if the Black Panthers do, you don't see black people protesting them, but you sure see white people along with black people protesting the KKK or the NAZI party. So I don't buy it.
The ORIGINAL Black Panther Party of the 1960s had considerable support in Black community.
The current "New" BP imposters do not. In fact, I'm not even sure how many African-Americans know they exist.
You certainly won't see the "new" Panthers orgainizing mass rallies as the original Panthers did. And they don't constitute any militia movement comparable to the racist white militas.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#814 Apr 26, 2013
WHITE FOLKS VENT THEIR SPLEEN

Now that would have been an HONEST title for this thread.
Frankly, too whites in AA Forum talk too much about things they know not.

They ought to heed Richard Wright's words: "White Man LISTEN!"

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#815 Apr 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Take out "mere mortals" and replace it with "f*cked up trolls" and then you'll be right on target.
You should count your blessings for Savant's intelligent insight. Your own parents apparently couldn't offer you much...
The InimitableAss might see himself as blessed if he wasn't such an azz. But no matter. I guess he can't help what he is.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#816 Apr 27, 2013
Poor white people in America are delusional. YOU HAVE NO POWER. You are a worldwide joke.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#817 Apr 27, 2013
WGUTE MAN, LISTEN!

Now that would be a more enlightening thread if it did what the title suggests.
Notice that most whites in AA Forum come to JUDGE, to LECTURE, to HARASS and to RIDICULE.
Most of them don't listen, the very refusal to LISTEN, the assumption that you need not listen to a person of color, is itself an expression of white racism and white privilege.

Notice how RARE it is for whites in AA Forum to seek to honestly inquire, to comprehend your experience or your point of view.
Most of them do not see you as human persons. They often even call Black folks chimps..
AA philosopher Lewis Gordon notes that racists commonly assume that once they know an individual is Black, they assume they know all they need to know to pass judgment.
They have what Frantz Fanon calls a "fixed concept of the Negro."
And notice how most who claim to be worried about "Black racism", are conveniently silent about white racism.
Would it occur to anyone European or person of European descent--other than a racist--- to assume he or she has the right to enter a place called AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM and spew for their disrespect, hatred and contempt for Black people?
I don't think so. But white folk who speak about everything but white racism and white privilege, show no real courage.
Electronic anonymity allows them cover for their buffoonish antics which in the real world would discredit them even in much of the white community.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#818 Apr 27, 2013
WHITE MAN, LISTEN

Oops, I screwed up the title---which actually comes from a book by Richard Wright

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#819 Apr 27, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Poor white people in America are delusional. YOU HAVE NO POWER. You are a worldwide joke.
I think there is a divide between poor white folks are are starting to wake up, and those who remain asleep.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#820 Apr 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
WGUTE MAN, LISTEN!
Now that would be a more enlightening thread if it did what the title suggests.
Notice that most whites in AA Forum come to JUDGE, to LECTURE, to HARASS and to RIDICULE.
Most of them don't listen, the very refusal to LISTEN, the assumption that you need not listen to a person of color, is itself an expression of white racism and white privilege.
Notice how RARE it is for whites in AA Forum to seek to honestly inquire, to comprehend your experience or your point of view.
Most of them do not see you as human persons. They often even call Black folks chimps..
AA philosopher Lewis Gordon notes that racists commonly assume that once they know an individual is Black, they assume they know all they need to know to pass judgment.
They have what Frantz Fanon calls a "fixed concept of the Negro."
And notice how most who claim to be worried about "Black racism", are conveniently silent about white racism.
Would it occur to anyone European or person of European descent--other than a racist--- to assume he or she has the right to enter a place called AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM and spew for their disrespect, hatred and contempt for Black people?
I don't think so. But white folk who speak about everything but white racism and white privilege, show no real courage.
Electronic anonymity allows them cover for their buffoonish antics which in the real world would discredit them even in much of the white community.
I'm familiar with all their work. Good post! The average uneducated white racist who comes into AA forums cannot comprehend professional or intelligent discourse. This post will be beyond their cognitive capabilities.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#821 Apr 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
Co-sign 100%.

Richard Wright's words are still valid today in many occasions. Basically it's my position here on Afam Topix.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#823 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
smdh
Your "position here on Afam Topix"?? You've got to be kidding.
If you were actually white, your devotion to Wright would be a sign of you're delusion.
Since you're actually a racist, black troll, it's utterly to be expected.
Again, racist ignorance shows its face. Richard Wright is a WORLD FAMOUS Black writer whose works havee been translated into most European languages, as well as into Arabic and Chinese. He was much admired by Jean-Paul Sarte and Simone de Beauvoir.(read Sartre's WHAT IS LITERATURE? Or Simone de Baauvoir's AMERICA DAY BY DAY). I even recall Richard Wright being referenced by a German Catholic philosopher and author of a book called LEISURE, THE BASDIS OF CULTURE. One of my very bright French students here in the the USA is utterly fascinated by Richard Wright.
In fact, there are SOME whites who are capable of listening ot others, who are at least willing to TRY.
And then there are whites like you. Attai (a white), unlkie you, is at least willing to listen.
And being open to the writings of Richard Wright no more makes a white man delusional than my being open to Dostoyevki or Camus makes me delusional..The world is a field of possibilities far larger than you imagine.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#824 Apr 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, racist ignorance shows its face. Richard Wright is a WORLD FAMOUS Black writer whose works havee been translated into most European languages, as well as into Arabic and Chinese. He was much admired by Jean-Paul Sarte and Simone de Beauvoir.(read Sartre's WHAT IS LITERATURE? Or Simone de Baauvoir's AMERICA DAY BY DAY). I even recall Richard Wright being referenced by a German Catholic philosopher and author of a book called LEISURE, THE BASDIS OF CULTURE. One of my very bright French students here in the the USA is utterly fascinated by Richard Wright.
In fact, there are SOME whites who are capable of listening ot others, who are at least willing to TRY.
And then there are whites like you. Attai (a white), unlkie you, is at least willing to listen.
And being open to the writings of Richard Wright no more makes a white man delusional than my being open to Dostoyevki or Camus makes me delusional..The world is a field of possibilities far larger than you imagine.
Sir,

i must say my mentor gave me the most famous novel of Wright to read and I was so captivated I could not help reading it through the night.
It was a real strike and i better discovered what Amerikkka was in the 1940's and above all this past that can never pass with a "get over it".

It was far more powerful than any study or textbook I could have read before, it was like getting inside the skin of a Black young man in these days and the book is conveying a feeling of danger you could have in a Hitchcock movie. Though a fiction it was nearly a documentary.

It's certainly one of the most forceful reading experience i made.

i was pleased to find out the building in Paris Quartier latin (rue Monsieur-le-Prince) where R. Wright spent his last years and his presence is made clear by a big plaque.

Yes it's certainly the time for us whites to speak out less and learn to listen much more.

a whiteboi

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#825 Apr 27, 2013
Savant wrote:
Providing they realise that the Richard Wright you are speaking of is not the same as the keyboardist for Pink Floyd....*snickers*

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#826 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
smdh
Your "position here on Afam Topix"?? You've got to be kidding.
If you were actually white, your devotion to Wright would be a sign of you're delusion.

Since you're actually a racist, black troll, it's utterly to be expected...
Except that you have no proof that attai is either "black" or a "racist." Merely repeating over and over and over that he is "black" does not make him a black man.

Why are you adopting the practices of MOSES/Relic/Redneck Snapper?
That hardly seems like a recipe for success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Doofy and Hillary 2016, CNN trashs it's own... 3 min Tom 16
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 4 min TranshumanX 262
Why is Trump still LYING about Oswald/Cruz? 5 min NotSoDivineMSM 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,402,881
News Virginia court nixes order restoring felons' vo... 6 min NotSoDivineMSM 1
Black women like us white men better 7 min Truth 45
White Languages to be BANNED Worldwide 35 min Empire Collapse 1
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Redefined 1,626
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr USS LIBERTY 144
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Curious Me 47,265