“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#780 Apr 24, 2013
Wheaty, you're scared, and boring, just come on home. I own you, you're a punk, and a p*ssy, just come on home. Mom says sorry, dad says sorry, just come on home, we worry, we're sorry, just come on home. Oh Wheaty, nobody knows, Oh Wheaty, nobody cares, Oh Wheaty, the parole officer wants to know what you do all night. Wheaty, what is it like, to go get drunk every night. Wheaty, you're boring, you smell, just come on home, you're lonely, and desperate, just come on home. John, you're ugly, just come on home, we miss you, we're worried, just turn yourself in, you're sick, and crazy, just come on in. What its like, to get drunk and pee your bed every night. Oh Wheaty, dad is gone, just come on home.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#782 Apr 24, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Wheaty, you're scared, and boring, just come on home. I own you, you're a punk,
Somebody must have told you that if you keep repeating a claim to yourself, you and others will eventually believe it. All I can see is how I make you angrier and angrier. Everybody knows how it's always the guy who owns the other that gets angry about his ownership. LOL!!! Now go get a little kids meal Burger King crown for your avatar like dcool has.
Kareem O Wheat

Toronto, Canada

#783 Apr 24, 2013
Like many uneducated racists, I think people have to answer to me. Funny, since I am at the bottom of "society's totem pole". I have limited education, no friends, no family members that like me, no boyfriend, and I've been to prison. When my parents died I cried a lot. I blamed everyone I could and I asked God why did this happy to me. God said because I was ugly and unintelligent. He also said that nobody likes racist people and that life will be tough for me. My parents were being punished for being rednecks and hillbillies. I want to die but God said that that would be too good for me. So now I sit around suffering being a fat, greasy, smelly, impotent, lonely, angry, frustrated, paranoid, uneducated, jealous, anxious, pathetic, limp, unattractive parasite of society. I'm sorry guys. I'm crying now. Agggghhh! I wish my mom was here. Agggghhh!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#784 Apr 24, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is extremely stupid.
If it were true that "everyone wants a white man," we wouldn't have an African-American Topix forum that is saturated with hateful commentary by disgruntled, racist, alienated and sexually frustrated white trolls. LOL
Brilliant post sir.

Indeed this one was a particularly stoopid whitey troll, a kind of second hand reject oh'really or K o' wheaty had in storage.

a whiteboi
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#787 Apr 24, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
God said because I was ugly and unintelligent. He also said that nobody likes racist people and that life will be tough for me.
Funny how my life is a lot better than yours will ever be. Do you know why? Because I got a good education. I may not be working this moment, and that's part of being a contractor. But when I do work, I'll make more in a day than you ever will in a week. So do yourself a favor and pick up a valuable book and maybe it's not too late and you can make something of your life.

Never mind.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#788 Apr 24, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post sir.
Indeed this one was a particularly stoopid whitey troll, a kind of second hand reject oh'really or K o' wheaty had in storage.
a whiteboi
Why do you have to make sure you say that you are a whiteboi after every one of your posts? That's okay, we already know why.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#790 Apr 24, 2013
Devry is calling, won't daddy pick up the phone, why won't you come on home. Wheaty, you're poor, and a loser, just come on home. Wheaty knows, what its like, he can't pay his rent, he's boring, just come on home, we miss you, just come on home. Wheat knows, oh Wheaty cares, he's poor, just come on home, you're ugly, just come on home. Wheaty, we're sorry, why don't you come on home. Why do you get drunk every night, Wheaty, you're babbling, why don't you come on home, you're soft, and a loser, just come on home. John, you're boring, you're a loser, just come on home. Your mom knows, she was ugly, now she's dead, just come on home. Nobody knows, only white supremacists in jail know, what its like, to take d*ck every night. Oh Wheaty, we miss you, you're fooling no one, with your $10 in your account. Wheaty, we know. Oh Wheaty, what is it like to have bad skin in the sunlight. You're poor, and boring, and have 12 cats.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#791 Apr 24, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Timestamps, TROLL.
Somehow Kareem got from Lowell to Toronto in 10 minutes. I must assume you're used to talking to fellow negroes if you expect humans to fall for this transparently trollish nonsense.
smdh
Oh no, no no no. Nobody will notice, because he thinks everybody is as stupid as he is. That's how stupid people think.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#792 Apr 24, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Devry is calling, won't daddy pick up the phone,[/QUOTe]

Why should he if its your bill?

[QUOTE who="Its Hellywood"]
why won't you come on home.
Be home soon Polly, and I got a nice big crakka for you.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#793 Apr 24, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for your first sentence, this is a very sharp insight. Very perceptive.
However, regardless of the motivation behind the commentary, it is still VERY racist.
It is only racist if you choose to consider it racist. I don't choose to consider it racist, nor do most normal people. That is why it is important for minority groups to do housekeeping to make sure nobody is doing anything to earn any mistreatment. It is also important to not wear a chip on one's shoulder and pretend everything is racism. The only reason some say what they do is it provoke a reaction. Reaction feeds their behavior. Maybe if we stop reacting, stop trying to silence them, and stop calling it racism, and much of it will go away. So having MORE open dialog, even if it SOUNDS racist to you, will go a long way to preventing violence in the real world. IMHO. A lot you think are racists are really just hurting people, and they have been harmed by a segment of society. So if that segment would work with them, listen, and even apologize, they will likely do likewise. But as long as people hang to their pride and cannot admit they are wrong, regardless of who started what, we won't get anywhere.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox. I'm not heavy, but it is starting to cave in!:-)

Level 8

Spotted World

#794 Apr 24, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly that unread? The Quran came from 700 AD. It's their Holy Religious book that Muslims will kill you over if you so much as even rip a page out of a copy of it. Most Muslims don't even know anything about what Hitler taught, and they don't need to. They have their Quran and Hadiths which came long before Hitler. Short of burning Jews in the oven, Muhammad, their prophet from 700 AD, wasn't much different than Hitler at all. They didn't put Jews in the oven, they beheaded them. And if a Jew or Christian is spared, they are forced to pay the jizyah tax which was designed to humiliate them for not being Muslim and it was designed to extort money from them for his war machine, because Muslims lost a lot of trade money after they took over the holy spot of the Pagans and banned them from ever coming there for pilgrimage again.
So he was smart. Why kill them if you can extort money from them to make up for lost trade revenue to pay for your war machine?
Nobody seems to know anything about this stuff. Well, there's an old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
No, you keep changing the topic. I am ONLY speaking of the militancy of the type that echoes Hitler. I refuse to discuss what you keep trying to steer my part in the conversation to. I know ALL of what you are saying here, but I am NOT discussing that, nor will I ever. It has nothing to do with me.

And what I am discussing is ONLY about the leadership, the behind the scenes stuff. That is all that is important, not what the followers believe or know about any of this. To the leaders, they are just pawns.

To me, White Man's "education," lies, and books mean nothing to me, just what I learn, see, hear, experience, and discover on my own. To me, organized "education" is part of the Great Wh*re and should be done away with. I put more stock in the maverick scientists and scholars of old who acted independently and were not a part of any system. People like the dentist who discovered that use for laughing gas. He was even discredited by the medical crowd of his day, all because he got the luck of choosing to demonstrate on a patient who was resistant to anesthesia. Then another guy also took up the challenge to discover anesthesia and held a chemical sniffing party. Someone handed him chloroform and the next thing he remembered was getting off the floor. A mother used that during labor and named her daughter Anastasia in honor of the treatment.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#795 Apr 24, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you keep changing the topic. I am ONLY speaking of the militancy of the type that echoes Hitler.[/QUOTe]

Why talk about Hitler when Muhammad, their prophet, invented all of this 1300 years before Hitler. Hitler has absolutely nothing to do with their motivations.
[QUOTE who="Spotted Girl"]<quoted text>
I refuse to discuss what you keep trying to steer my part in the conversation to. I know ALL of what you are saying here, but I am NOT discussing that, nor will I ever. It has nothing to do with me.
Neither does Hitler, but you decided to bring him up. As far as the rest of what you wrote, I'm losing confidence in this discussion.

Level 8

Spotted World

#796 Apr 25, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does Hitler, but you decided to bring him up. As far as the rest of what you wrote, I'm losing confidence in this discussion.
I intended that just as a side comment as supporting details and never to be discussed by itself. That happens all the time. Someone will take one of my supporting examples for the main point out of context and try to discuss it alone. I give supporting details for others to shrug off and use only for looking at how it reinforces the main point.

Now who cares what confidence there is in any discussion? I mean, I thought it was fun, and I found your comments to be a breath of fresh air. Then you latched onto my *side* comment about Islam which I never intended to be discussed. It was not a significant point, but support for a point.

So where now? I'd like to pick your mind.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#797 Apr 25, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I intended that just as a side comment as supporting details and never to be discussed by itself. That happens all the time. Someone will take one of my supporting examples for the main point out of context and try to discuss it alone. I give supporting details for others to shrug off and use only for looking at how it reinforces the main point.
Now who cares what confidence there is in any discussion? I mean, I thought it was fun, and I found your comments to be a breath of fresh air. Then you latched onto my *side* comment about Islam which I never intended to be discussed. It was not a significant point, but support for a point.
Well, it was still the wrong point and it came from a complete lack of understanding. You went off to explain how the source is the same for Skinhead radicals and Muslims, and nothing can be further from the truth. Like I said, one keeps their friends close, and their enemies closer, and one needs to understand why they are doing what they do. Lumping them in with Nazis isn't going to solve the problem and is a grave misunderstanding. Nobody in the US seems to know anything about these people and yet they are the ones attacking us. But that's America, and that's why Europeans laugh at us because we live in a dream bubble.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#798 Apr 25, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and let's ignore all of the hatred that black people spit at white people all over this place. Nobody asks them to start topics about the "white devil" or threads that ask how blacks can date people with pale turkey skin. You don't have one single objective bone in your body.
That's because he's black and his charade is so obvious. He doesn't care what is said about whites because it doesn't refer to him.

He's a negro from his nappy head down to his scaly toe. Anyone that believes otherwise is far too gullible.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#799 Apr 25, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted te
Well I just took a whopping does of antihistamines, so picking might be tough for a little while. But I cant help but thinking that somewhere inside, you want the opposite of what you say, or maybe you just want someone to prove your ideas to be wrong. Is there an idea in particular that you have in mind?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#800 Apr 25, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only racist if you choose to consider it racist. I don't choose to consider it racist, nor do most normal people. That is why it is important for minority groups to do housekeeping to make sure nobody is doing anything to earn any mistreatment. It is also important to not wear a chip on one's shoulder and pretend everything is racism. The only reason some say what they do is it provoke a reaction. Reaction feeds their behavior. Maybe if we stop reacting, stop trying to silence them, and stop calling it racism, and much of it will go away. So having MORE open dialog, even if it SOUNDS racist to you, will go a long way to preventing violence in the real world. IMHO. A lot you think are racists are really just hurting people, and they have been harmed by a segment of society. So if that segment would work with them, listen, and even apologize, they will likely do likewise. But as long as people hang to their pride and cannot admit they are wrong, regardless of who started what, we won't get anywhere.
Okay, I'm off my soapbox. I'm not heavy, but it is starting to cave in!:-)
Nothing will change as long as America remains a country controlled by whites. Very few white people actually have the ability to acknowledge racism. Why should they? Who complains about being top dog? It's why it is generally more accepted to be "racist" toward whites. The differences between being racist toward whites and blacks is that black people cannot prevent whites from doing anything. The other way around can cause a lot of issues for blacks.

It's just how our society is.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#801 Apr 25, 2013
Canidae wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will change as long as America remains a country controlled by whites.
That problem could be easily solved when more black people get serious about education rather than thinking that's a white thing. There's all sorts of scholarships available, waiting to be stolen from better performing white kids by these Universities, and all that black people have to do is to try hard and perform at the minimum standards. But there still are not enough takers.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#802 Apr 25, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
That problem could be easily solved when more black people get serious about education rather than thinking that's a white thing. There's all sorts of scholarships available, waiting to be stolen from better performing white kids by these Universities, and all that black people have to do is to try hard and perform at the minimum standards. But there still are not enough takers.
It's not just about education, it's about sheer numbers.
Kareem O Crap

Toronto, Canada

#803 Apr 25, 2013
Don't mind my mindless warbling. I'm obsessed with Black people. I'm pretty sure they don't care about me or my opinions but I have nothing else to do. I'm a loser with no job. I have a minimum education as well. I project my failures onto others. I'm a boring racist. I will be dead like my parents eventually. Cancer runs in my family. I have recessive genes. You should see me. I'm really ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,124,279
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min African AE 26,211
Why is Mr. Oh 10 min Mindless 8
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 19 min African AE 909
How to Insult an Ethiopian say "Agame" prounounced (Oct '09) 23 min listro agame 8
Light skin LOVE (Aug '12) 37 min Westcoastrap 113
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 37 min Mike 1
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 51 min The Irony 69
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 58 min Cigar Face 21 734
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,212
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 1 hr Who 163
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 4 hr abc 114

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE