Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#654 Apr 22, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you be any anybody's side? Shouldn't you be on the side of the truth, no matter what that is?
Exactly, and the side of truth is equally on everyone's side.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#655 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
So do all black people. Its called "Gibs" as in "Gibs me dat!".
You know, I've seen that phrase "gibs me dat" over and over, and I sort of dismissed it as an unfair disparaging phrase toward black people. But the more and more I read Topix, for example the glowing response Harrison just gave toward attai1, the more I believe there is truth in it. It's kind of the same thing I thought about the phrase "anti-racism is a code word for anti-white." I thought it was nonsense at first but now I'm getting it. If Harrison, with his defense of the black supremacist attai1, represents anti-racism, then I'm anti-anti-racism.

Attai1 blatantly disrespects white people. I would never think about praising a black person who disrespects his own kind, let alone would I do it in such a self-righteous manner. AND, let alone doing it while claiming to be "anti-racist." Anti-racism is, if Harrison represents it, a load of crap. At the very least.
Kareem O Wheat

Toronto, Canada

#656 Apr 22, 2013
Well I was in prison for awhile. I did a nickle for possession. I also use to hit my wife a lot. She got smart and left me. I am really angry and my parents did a bad job at socializing me. I come to these chat forums because I have low self esteem and I am a racist. Being a racist is hard. I am socially weird around the opposite sex. I premature ejaculate around women of color. I am also not educated. I dropped out of high school but I did attend Devry and have a IT "degree". Being a racist has left me with no friends and I am chronically underemployed. I'm sorry I bother everyone. I am a loser.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#657 Apr 22, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the side of truth is equally on everyone's side.
Is that how it works?

Maybe if you invent the game itself to be to your liking. I never noticed anything about nature or life itself that works this way. I didn't say equality, I said truth.

Level 7

Location hidden

#658 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
How ridiculous for bigoted whites to be "offended" by whites who do not share their racial prejudice!
Oh what a bunch of horseshit! I merely stated what he is, i.e. a BLACK ASS-KISSER.

Speaking of "racial prejudice," it is quite clear that attai1 is racially prejudiced. He's even "trained" too.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#659 Apr 22, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Well I was in prison for awhile.
So here's the guy that says I use a proxy server. He must be illustrating how I do it by using one himself. LOL!!!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#660 Apr 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've seen that phrase "gibs me dat" over and over, and I sort of dismissed it as an unfair disparaging phrase toward black people. But the more and more I read Topix, for example the glowing response Harrison just gave toward attai1, the more I believe there is truth in it.
Don't pay attention to what they do, pay attention to what they tell you they do.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#661 Apr 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a bunch of horseshit! I merely stated what he is, i.e. a BLACK ASS-KISSER.
Speaking of "racial prejudice," it is quite clear that attai1 is racially prejudiced. He's even "trained" too.
Well we just agreed on something, so I guess there's hope.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#662 Apr 22, 2013
What is wrong, in your life, why don't sleep every night. Wheaty, you're an ex-convict, this is a breach of your parole, why don't you come on home, we worry. Nobody knows, Wheaty, nobody knows, what its like, to get drunk and high on meth every night. Wheaty, you're lame, and boring, why don't you come on home, you have no self esteem, they worry, just come on home. Dad is dead, he can't touch you, just come on home, you're lame, and boring, just come on home. Devry is calling, they want their money, I know you're poor, just come on home, you're a punk *ss convict, just come on home. John, we're sorry, just come on home, we worry, you're getting worse.

Level 7

Location hidden

#663 Apr 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
The book about the man living in a basement by Dostojevskij that's you Attai.
Is that "Notes from Underground?" I haven't read that. Did you? Did you like it? It looks good.

Level 7

Location hidden

#664 Apr 22, 2013
Sone wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so, too. And some try to say it's either "insight into male rape" or "witty sarcasm". smdh.
I doubt that you are aware of a poster called Dr. Endo. He posted quite a lot for maybe a year, several years ago, and very rarely anymore. He used to exclusively start threads of how "effeminate" White men are and quite a lot about the disgusting homosexual rape stuff.
Here, Attai even "sucks up" to that disgusting poster:
Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, not all white males are effeminate. However, in relation to black males, a higher percentage of white males are effeminate and numbers are increasing do to the Western white lifestyle being too soft and pampered and devoid of phyysical challenges. The predominately black inner city is much tougher than the predominately white sububia.
Attai1 replies:
Sir,
it sounds obvious to me, just looking around.
Very often the confrontation between a Black Man and a white guy, even in attitude, turns to the advantage of the Black Man.
It's also obvious in the prison system : i know how it works and many white guy are turned out by Black Inmates.
When the Black Man is given some power, the white guy is often if not always on the submissive side. If he is already more effeminate, his chances to play the "big man" are very limited.
attai a whiteboi
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKT5LEJ2PBQAD...
More disgusting stuff from attai1. Harrison, Savant and company eat that stuff up. I have absolutely no respect for any of them. Yeah, I've never heard of "Dr Endo." If he is anything like Harrison et al, he would probably call me the following for denouncing what attai1 said in that quote: "bigot," "racist," "white supremacist."

What a bunch of frauds.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#665 Apr 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where da white wimminz at?!
Well, "Beautiful White Queens" is my affectionate nickname for them, Walter. One of them is in my bed every Friday night and I find it quite delightful.

She's a doll.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#666 Apr 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no credibility whatsoever. Your are full of crap with your "anti-racism."

It's all about "white wimminz," fat ones at that....
So?? Is that supposed to be a crime - to openly cherish heavy Caucasian ladies? Remember: Many of them are pretty and 62% of men find them sexually attractive.

What I find funny is that you really don't hear those ladies complaining that much. It's dudes like YOU who sound butthurt about it. lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#667 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "Beautiful White Queens" is my affectionate nickname for them, Walter. One of them is in my bed every Friday night and I find it quite delightful.
She's a doll.
Do you realize how creepy that sounds? It almost sounds like you have a new oversized white blow-up doll every Friday night.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#668 Apr 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how creepy that sounds? It almost sounds like you have a new oversized white blow-up doll every Friday night.
Apologies for any unintentional creepiness, Walter. It's the same lady. One thing I'm not is a "player."

I do love my plump honey.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#669 Apr 22, 2013
i bet harrison has a permanent skid mark on his belly.lol
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#670 Apr 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I only answer because it's you. And I know you're a good person. Harrisson is a very creepy man. He wants us to care about his preferences that's why he's posting pictures all the time. Tasteless if you ask me. He is fully aware of the reactions white ppl and others will come with. He wants ppl to point fingers at the women. It's a very vunerable group of women the overweight ones. What ever makes him feel like a superstar. He can post his pics into the Abyss for all I care. It's not why he likes a big white womban, it's why he constantly post pictures. I see it as closet racism . And for sure I ain't gonna feed him or Attai no longer. I don't argue with ppl like that ever again. They are very trained in what they do, and they have one purpose . To parasite on others energy. F... Them. They are even defending that Attai is a pervert, that's dysfunctional.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#671 Apr 23, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how it works?
Maybe if you invent the game itself to be to your liking. I never noticed anything about nature or life itself that works this way. I didn't say equality, I said truth.
But truth is equally everyone's friend.
Truthism

United States

#672 Apr 23, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the thread started out as a few White folks, perhaps mildly racist, venting concerns which drove them to racism. I feel I should have the right to be outside, in my own world to myself, and without being approached for sex. Not every White woman is so sick and broken inside that she needs someone who just got out of prison to degrade her and use her up. In fact, I'm self-sufficient and independent and don't desire nor need ANY man. My life is precisely the way I want it, with me living alone, never having sex, carrying my own things, opening my own doors, calling all the shots in my life, and being myself. But Black men around here assume that I am holding out for them when I simply am not interested in ANY man nor the inferior values and behaviors that nearly every man has. Bullying, competition, street smarts, violence, and being over-sexed are men's values I want absolutely no exposure to. But I don't care to be around gay men either. I knew one who constantly talked about only one thing, hit on straight guys, and said degrading things about women.
Not every White woman will spread her legs for ever low quality man around. It just happens to be in my town that most low quality men are of one particular race, though there are plenty from all. In my town, to be fair, it is the White and Hispanic men who are most likely to expose themselves in public. I've called the law on several for that. Yuck! I don't care for the purple thing that one guy placed out the window. He raised up in the seat! Yuck!
Why half the men would be twice as likely to do certain things is beyond me. I assume socioeconomics is a part of it, since excessive sexual urges in men are a cover for insecurity and self-hate. If they can't earn money or achieve their own goals, then many men will be content to use sex as a surrogate for what they really want.
So when it gets down to it, race is not the issue. It is common everyday complaints. It is just that different races are groomed into different values, and the values and culture cross up at times. In the above, I'm not interested in ANY man, but men of color seem to push my buttons more and turn me off more. That is in general. Folks like you and a couple of my neighbors are not like that at all, and I appreciate that. The other day, I was feeling quite upset and I spoke to the Black gay guy in the nearby half-way house and said what I felt. He was a very good listener. Then I had to go on my way and he had to mow. So there is still hope. If we all could just have open dialog about the frustrations, it would help a lot.
Maybe look into moving to a different part of the country then. Maybe try Maine, Vermont, or one of those other NE States?

Or Washington?

Why is it do you think you've no sex drive? Did you ever get it checked out by a doctor?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#674 Apr 23, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
More disgusting stuff from attai1. Harrison, Savant and company eat that stuff up. I have absolutely no respect for any of them. Yeah, I've never heard of "Dr Endo." If he is anything like Harrison et al, he would probably call me the following for denouncing what attai1 said in that quote: "bigot," "racist," "white supremacist."
What a bunch of frauds.
Well, it's all just a scam. They're just using Attai to stir things up. And hide behind him as descent people. He's probably saying the things they cannot say. And let this "white" sick man do it . C'mon they have meet? Lmao. Any intellectual would distance himself from Attai. They are not for real. Savant just want you here, because you're one of the smartest whites. Some of the others are no challange to him. Savant, Attai and Harrisson go F..k your self inferior idiodos.( I didn't notice Savant's capitalizing on the word Black )! Sneaky that is. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web