White Folks Speak Out
trueyou2

Michigan City, IN

#549 Apr 21, 2013
Tesla wrote:
Have a bunch of fake business cards printed up stating you are a job recruiter. Pass these out to any black man that approaches you. Guaranteed they will run screaming in the opposite direction.
you're delusional. My father whom is black worked in a factory for 30 something years and was in the army, coastal guard. My brother who is 33 goes to Indiana University for computer science, taught himself Japanese at the age of 12. He is a sophomore and taking higher level of Japanese! I go to school at Purdue for special education , plus, I am a mother and have been working since I was 14. Oh by the way, my brother doesn't have any children!!! So your delusional outlooks on black men and black people alike are nothing but stereotypical.
trueyou2

Michigan City, IN

#550 Apr 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this thread is that people are not separating out Attai, a black asskisser, from people who are opposed to racism, don't hate black people, and wish them well with the struggle and will assist where possible. Oh damn I'm describing myself.
Likewise we would have to distinguish among blacks. You and Harrisson aren't racist against whites, but I don't see you as asskissers. You're just not racist. Good. I agree with that.
The vile white racists in here to me are equivalent to the vile black racists in here. I oppose both of them.
Attai however will kiss ANY black ass. He goes to the Black Hebrew thread licking cracks.$hit I'm sure he doesn't even believe, he cosigns, because they're black. It's incredible to watch.
Furthermore he is a racist against Jews. Why is that acceptable to you guys? He wants the Jews in Israel killed. He supports Hamas and Hezbollah. Those are NAZI terrorist groups, whose written charters expresses the desire to kill Jews. Not just eliminate Israel, explicitly KILL JEWS.
Attai supports that. Is there not a bit of a problem of hypocrisy here?
The mofo is a Nazi goddammit.
you only know all of this because you're a goddamn stalker!!! I mean really who knows where everyone is posting, unless, you're seeking him out!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#551 Apr 21, 2013
sONE wrote:
^^^If I heard some Black person saying the same things to me concerning White people, I would not say they were admirable- I would say they were insane.
did u c the vid of a white mother and daughter in NY kissing a nicca's boot to apologize for slavery?.......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#552 Apr 21, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>did u c the vid of a white mother and daughter in NY kissing a nicca's boot to apologize for slavery?.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZgnczCWHDd4XX
I'd seen the picture, but not the video. It's so crazy, to say the least.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#553 Apr 21, 2013
trueyou2 wrote:
<quoted text> you only know all of this because you're a goddamn stalker!!! I mean really who knows where everyone is posting, unless, you're seeking him out!!!
Shutup asswad.

He says that crap all over the forum, one needn't seek it out.

Are you supporting that Nazi self-hating traitor to Europe, boy?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#554 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>did u c the vid of a white mother and daughter in NY kissing a nicca's boot to apologize for slavery?.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZgnczCWHDd4XX
The men got boobs actually .
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#555 Apr 21, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd seen the picture, but not the video. It's so crazy, to say the least.
I suppose that blax want to blame whites and make them feel guilty for as long as blax continue to fail - which will b forever.....

Location hidden

#556 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>I suppose that blax want to blame whites and make them feel guilty for as long as blax continue to fail - which will b forever.....
A good deal is intertwined with politics- they must designate some groups permanent victims and one group as the permanent privileged enemy as to insure control and votes, then many of the designated victim classes are brainwashed by it and some of the supposed "enemy" (Whites) are also brainwashed to varying degress and must prove that they are "different" than the "majority" of their "privileged enemy group". It's just an unnatural mind fck at this point- affecting many weak minded people. On some levels they also try to separate women and men as showing men as "the enemy".

Location hidden

#557 Apr 21, 2013
Anyway, it's sad and so shocking to look around and see how many are actually so weak minded and easily brainwashed- and to the degree they can be brainwashed.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#558 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>......so white amerikans have to luv negrows in order to b decent according to u?...
given the behaviour of negrows in modern amerika this is a big ask....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cJFx9yF4R4XX
.....and wot makes them think canadians regard negrows any different?...
When is the last time you had an erection?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#559 Apr 21, 2013
sONE wrote:
Anyway, it's sad and so shocking to look around and see how many are actually so weak minded and easily brainwashed- and to the degree they can be brainwashed.
What is shocking is how brainwashed into the white matrix you are (plus your KKKlub looloo the so-called Scandinavian etc.).

In the end of the XIXth century, the white British officer (the famous Baden Powell was there) commanding the colonial army that defeated the last king of the Asante, king Prempeh I, had him kneel and kiss his boots plus all the Asante dignitaries after him.
But sOne and the others find the ritual excellent when it is done by Black people and ridiculous, "weak minded" when it is done by white people.

That being said, i have been here supporting the idea of Reparations and that goes FAR beyond a gentle little boot kissing in Times Square. It's not costless and purely symbolic.
There is nothing "weak minded" in a white person to want to correct - at least a little bit - centuries of wrong deeds and perceptions : the "weak minded" are the whitey who want to go on with white privilege and whiteness ideology for ever.

a whiteboi

Location hidden

#560 Apr 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is shocking is how brainwashed into the white matrix you are (plus your KKKlub looloo the so-called Scandinavian etc.).
In the end of the XIXth century, the white British officer (the famous Baden Powell was there) commanding the colonial army that defeated the last king of the Asante, king Prempeh I, had him kneel and kiss his boots plus all the Asante dignitaries after him.
But sOne and the others find the ritual excellent when it is done by Black people and ridiculous, "weak minded" when it is done by white people.
That being said, i have been here supporting the idea of Reparations and that goes FAR beyond a gentle little boot kissing in Times Square. It's not costless and purely symbolic.
There is nothing "weak minded" in a white person to want to correct - at least a little bit - centuries of wrong deeds and perceptions : the "weak minded" are the whitey who want to go on with white privilege and whiteness ideology for ever.
a whiteboi
You nut. I don't advocate for Blacks being raped or kissing people's shoes. Your posts speak for themselves, and anyone lifting you up as an example of a humanist, progressive person, speaks for themselves as well.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#561 Apr 21, 2013
sONE wrote:
This would be a White who is a Black azz kisser- for anyone believing it's White:
"speaking of "sambo/slaves", it's the white boy fate behind bars. Black Inmates turn out white punks and train them good.
It's modern white slavery and is not related to being gay or what. The Black Man superiority is just showing off clearly.
After serving for a medimu or long time as the new white sambo slaves Black Inmates who own them, some white punks can end up being submissive gays that's all. The atonement for white crimes is in progress and the intrinsic weakness of white males as regularly exposed by Dr Endo is also a basic factor.
Many white punks get used to be Black owned and this gives a purpose to their lives. they'll never be the same when they go out : they've been taught to respect and serve the Black Man.
attai a whiteboi "
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIH9PEMIQRE4H...
What the hell does that have to do with being a "Black azz kisser"??

I read the original post and I think attai gave a fairly succinct (albeit frightening) explanation of the PSYCHOLOGY behind Black sexual domination of White male prison inmates.

This doesn't mean he approves of what is a very nasty and disgusting phenomenon.

It means he has an intelligent grasp of how to answer the question "Do guys turn gay in prison?" - which is the name of the thread.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#562 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the original post and I think attai gave a fairly succinct (albeit frightening) explanation of the PSYCHOLOGY behind Black sexual domination of White male prison inmates.
This doesn't mean he approves of what is a very nasty and disgusting phenomenon.
It means he has an intelligent grasp of how to answer the question "Do guys turn gay in prison?" - which is the name of the thread.
......u were making fun of it the other day when I mentioned it u lying hypocrite.......

Location hidden

#563 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
In post 539, in the post I am quoting there, it is clear that he is giving his own opinion, and not a supposed opinion of a psychological problem coming from raped prisoners.

Write a sentence of what a Black azzkisser to a White person would be and then subsitute where you have the words White for Black and Black for White and it will be clear to you. good gawd..

Location hidden

#564 Apr 21, 2013
Come to Blacktown wrote:
<quoted text>No the white man is just great at being a bitch!

Attai repiled:

very well said. At least some of us can make themselves useful for the Black People.

attai a whiteboi

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS3F6C21UON8I...

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#565 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>......u were making fun of it the other day when I mentioned it u lying hypocrite.......
I bet you suffer from white male pattern baldness.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#567 Apr 21, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
In post 539, in the post I am quoting there, it is clear that he is giving his own opinion, and not a supposed opinion of a psychological problem coming from raped prisoners.....
What is "clear" to a bigoted Caucasian person such as yourself, is not clear at all to me. I see a man who is giving an analysis of how/why Black male prisoners would rationalize their abuse of White male inmates.

Again, I fail to see any evidence of "Black azz-kissing."

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#568 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,

besides you can read numerous Congress reports on that and even a law passed by ... G. W. Bush. I haven't imagined anything that is not factual.

Plus I was commenting posts from someone else.

I certainly put a provocative touch discovering the degree of nastiness that was prevalent (still is alas) among most whitey posters on Afam Topix.

We must see behind the prison violence : social violence against Black people, police violence against Black people, unfair judicial system targeting Black people. At the end of the process, some of them take revenge on vulnerable white inmates. It's unfair and has to be rejected but it is not so mysterious when you consider the whole picture.
It is just another image of the deeply racist society still there in Amerikkka.

Once again not a big surprise.

a whiteboi

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#571 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one yammering about "Black Ass Kisser" just because a white person denounces racism and the toxic cult of white supremacy.
That's your gig.
Why are you not being honest with us or even yourself? What do you call the following?
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
for a pink devil like us being allowed to kiss the shoes of a superior Blackman is indeed a useful ritual.It helps opening the mind and indeed begging for forgiveness for our forefathers sins against God's chosen (Blacks).
It's all to the praise of the superior Black Man who did the training and generous offer.
As far the opinion of a bitch ass not blonde cavemonkey can be of any interest.
attai a whiteboi (trained)
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEBOVCUMS45EL...

Explain to me how that's not being a black ass-kisser. Try it.

He is a bootlicker and a black supremacist. If refusing to lick the boots of black men makes me a "white supremacist" or a "racist" or a "bigot," then all those things are righteous and I am proud of it. And you are a pathetic piece of $hit.

All I did was ask Savant who was the biggest black ass-kisser on this forum and you went in to attack mode. F U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black People Really Matter (Feb '12) 2 min Damn 16
How did black people become American citizens? 25 min Jive_Turkey 1
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 35 min Tomwoodman 200
white men that watch their white wife have sex ... (Dec '14) 38 min Paul McCartney is... 33
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 38 min Dan Snow 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
Are you tired of Blacks? 1 hr Damn 44
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr Dan Snow 97
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 hr Ben 1,953
More from around the web