White Folks Speak Out

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#527 Apr 20, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the biggest BLACK ASS-KISSER on this forum?...
You sound frightfully juvenile. Do you even have a credible explanation of what it means to be a kisser of "BLACK ASS"??

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#528 Apr 20, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound frightfully juvenile. Do you even have a credible explanation of what it means to be a kisser of "BLACK ASS"??
WTF? Savant called someone a "WHITE ASS-KISSER." Do you know what that is? If someone can be a "WHITE ASS-KISSER", what's so hard to understand that someone could be a "BLACK ASS-KISSER?" Why are you playing stupid?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#529 Apr 20, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Savant called someone a "WHITE ASS-KISSER." Do you know what that is? If someone can be a "WHITE ASS-KISSER", what's so hard to understand that someone could be a "BLACK ASS-KISSER?" Why are you playing stupid?
White and Black are not interchangeable, although bigots and ignoramuses sometimes like to pretend the two groups are.

I'm asking you to explain yourself because I understand Savant's comment, but I don't understand your comment.

Level 7

Location hidden

#530 Apr 20, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
White and Black are not interchangeable, although bigots and ignoramuses sometimes like to pretend the two groups are.
I'm asking you to explain yourself because I understand Savant's comment, but I don't understand your comment.
Why do you continue to play dumb? It's really very simple.

Savant said: "WHITE ASS-KISSER".
I said: "BLACK ASS-KISSER".

You know exactly who the "BLACK ASS-KISSER" is I am referring to. But I guess that's the way you like your "white boi's".

Pathetic.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#531 Apr 20, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know exactly who the "BLACK ASS-KISSER" is I am referring to...
It's just as I expected. You are too inarticulate and/or confused to even explain your thoughts.

It's like when an open-minded or liberal white voter attempts to defend President Obama and the "conservative" Tea-Party fanatic responds with "Shut the f*** up, n*****-lover!"

Racists shout epithets they truly cannot explain in any coherent fashion, and that is very likely because racism is a mental disorder.

Level 7

Location hidden

#532 Apr 20, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just as I expected. You are too inarticulate and/or confused to even explain your thoughts.
It's like when an open-minded or liberal white voter attempts to defend President Obama and the "conservative" Tea-Party fanatic responds with "Shut the f*** up, n*****-lover!"
Racists shout epithets they truly cannot explain in any coherent fashion, and that is very likely because racism is a mental disorder.
You are clueless.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#533 Apr 20, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless.
I'm not the one yammering about "Black Ass Kisser" just because a white person denounces racism and the toxic cult of white supremacy.

That's your gig.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#534 Apr 21, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I directed that comment to Too Jive Crows who STARTED the ball rolling in referring to Attai as a Black ass kisser.
You apparently forget or IGNORE the context. Moreover, TWC says this not only about Attai but ANY white person who opposes his anti-Black racism. He vilifies the white woman Blondegirl also simply because her lover happens to be Black.
As most people long familiar with AA Forum knows, TWC is one of the most notorious anti-Black racists in AA Forum--about on the level of OhReally, Angela90, RAptor and a number of other rabid anti-Black racistw---none of whom, by the way, I've ever seen you take issue with. Maybe you have and I've not seen it. Even Barros, wno certainly despises Attai (feeling mutual, I suspect), I've seen denounce TWC, OhREally, Raptor and that crowd. But not YOU. So,why are YOU playing stupid?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#535 Apr 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated before, it is because of stupid white bigots like OhReallyStupid, Too Jive Crows & PTWB that SOME more intelligent white folks ashamed. People like YOU who act the fool wherever they go, are the reasons why some DECENT white Americans I encountered in Europe were pretending to be CANADIAN. LOL!
Face it, you ARE an embarassment.
......so white amerikans have to luv negrows in order to b decent according to u?...

given the behaviour of negrows in modern amerika this is a big ask....

.....and wot makes them think canadians regard negrows any different?...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#536 Apr 21, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know exactly who the "BLACK ASS-KISSER" is I am referring to. But I guess that's the way you like your "white boi's".
Pathetic.
I regret that I accidentally gave you the props intended for Harrisson. Nonetheless, anyone who followed the CONTEXT of the exchange of words would know very well why I made the comments that I did to TWC. He's the one who started shouting "ass kisser" and "phag". Also, anyone who is familiar with posts by TWC knows about his notorious anti-Black racism, and his continuous support of NOTORIOUS white racists like OHFrilly, EBT, Raptor and now PTWB--the latter being a fool who even quote (with obvious approval) from a NAZI website.
If he is an American Indian--which many of us doubt---then his constant defense of white supremacists certainly justifies my description of him as a White ass kisser. Again, TWC is the one who STARTED the name calling--a practice on his part which I noticed before Attai ever appeared in AA Forum
I seem to recall TWC even vilifying "Jurisprudence" a Sioux lady (with whom I've private contact) because her decease spouse was African-American.
Moreover, as far as Attai's "Black Ass kissing" is concerned, he does not support Blacks like SadbutTrue or Carol, who seem to be white racists in black skin (possibly like "yop"). He didn't mind challenging ME on the issue of religion.(See: ISLAM AND THE BLACK RACE).
In short, I think your view of this matter is simplistic at best.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#538 Apr 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I regret that I accidentally gave you the props intended for Harrisson. Nonetheless, anyone who followed the CONTEXT of the exchange of words would know very well why I made the comments that I did to TWC. He's the one who started shouting "ass kisser" and "phag". Also, anyone who is familiar with posts by TWC knows about his notorious anti-Black racism, and his continuous support of NOTORIOUS white racists like OHFrilly, EBT, Raptor and now PTWB--the latter being a fool who even quote (with obvious approval) from a NAZI website.
If he is an American Indian--which many of us doubt---then his constant defense of white supremacists certainly justifies my description of him as a White ass kisser. Again, TWC is the one who STARTED the name calling--a practice on his part which I noticed before Attai ever appeared in AA Forum
I seem to recall TWC even vilifying "Jurisprudence" a Sioux lady (with whom I've private contact) because her decease spouse was African-American.
Moreover, as far as Attai's "Black Ass kissing" is concerned, he does not support Blacks like SadbutTrue or Carol, who seem to be white racists in black skin (possibly like "yop"). He didn't mind challenging ME on the issue of religion.(See: ISLAM AND THE BLACK RACE).
In short, I think your view of this matter is simplistic at best.
Sir,

Walter H. is only pulling your leg and playing his usual KKKr*ckhead game.

he knows perfectly who TWC is and Raptor etc.
Don't you remember he was a major poster on the "whitey pride" thread ?
He is kissing uglystainedsleeves' stinking ass on a regular basis. He is constantly cutting off sentences etc. Then he will play the "innocent", "offended" whitey even caught on camera with a blooded knife murdering people...

He is just pretending to be an "intellectual", "refined" Kluxer : he is lynching Black men but with a fine pair of white gloves and a top quality rope.
In fact, these Heydrich type of Kluxers like Wally are as gross as the others, the "Raptor" or oh'silly type.

Personally i am happily paying homage to brilliant Black people : if it's called kissing Black ass by the whitey of Topix, so be it. Their pitiful opinions are not a big concern to me. It's a part of whiteness to show a haughty disdain upon anything Black and praise only anything white.
It is exactly the mindset i refuse entirely and fiercely.

a whiteboi

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#539 Apr 21, 2013
This would be a White who is a Black azz kisser- for anyone believing it's White:

"speaking of "sambo/slaves", it's the white boy fate behind bars. Black Inmates turn out white punks and train them good.

It's modern white slavery and is not related to being gay or what. The Black Man superiority is just showing off clearly.

After serving for a medimu or long time as the new white sambo slaves Black Inmates who own them, some white punks can end up being submissive gays that's all. The atonement for white crimes is in progress and the intrinsic weakness of white males as regularly exposed by Dr Endo is also a basic factor.

Many white punks get used to be Black owned and this gives a purpose to their lives. they'll never be the same when they go out : they've been taught to respect and serve the Black Man.

attai a whiteboi "

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIH9PEMIQRE4H...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#540 Apr 21, 2013
Some Week in America huh? From coast to coast, nothing but white folk going on killing sprees. It's out of control! Yeah, keep on harping on Black on Black crime and refusing to look at what white folk are doing to American society.

Pure evil

Location hidden

#541 Apr 21, 2013
A supposed White who is extolling this sort of homosexual prison rape is apparently what Savant finds to be:

"Attai is one of the more enlightened white posters; progressive and anti-racist, humanistic."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/palm-valley-f...

Location hidden

#542 Apr 21, 2013
Attai = humanistic:

definition- a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.

(advocate of rape)

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#543 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have studied that and come up with a definition of “black asskisser”: Attai the Naziboi.

Level 6

Location hidden

#544 Apr 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Some Week in America huh? From coast to coast, nothing but white folk going on killing sprees. It's out of control! Yeah, keep on harping on Black on Black crime and refusing to look at what white folk are doing to American society.
Pure evil
How many blacks committed murders during that time, smartass?

You're a racist. I don't like racists. In person I'll slap that racism out of you, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#546 Apr 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I directed that comment to Too Jive Crows who STARTED the ball rolling in referring to Attai as a Black ass kisser.
You apparently forget or IGNORE the context. Moreover, TWC says this not only about Attai but ANY white person who opposes his anti-Black racism. He vilifies the white woman Blondegirl also simply because her lover happens to be Black.
As most people long familiar with AA Forum knows, TWC is one of the most notorious anti-Black racists in AA Forum--about on the level of OhReally, Angela90, RAptor and a number of other rabid anti-Black racistw---none of whom, by the way, I've ever seen you take issue with. Maybe you have and I've not seen it. Even Barros, wno certainly despises Attai (feeling mutual, I suspect), I've seen denounce TWC, OhREally, Raptor and that crowd. But not YOU. So,why are YOU playing stupid?
The problem with this thread is that people are not separating out Attai, a black asskisser, from people who are opposed to racism, don't hate black people, and wish them well with the struggle and will assist where possible. Oh damn I'm describing myself.

Likewise we would have to distinguish among blacks. You and Harrisson aren't racist against whites, but I don't see you as asskissers. You're just not racist. Good. I agree with that.

The vile white racists in here to me are equivalent to the vile black racists in here. I oppose both of them.

Attai however will kiss ANY black ass. He goes to the Black Hebrew thread licking cracks.$hit I'm sure he doesn't even believe, he cosigns, because they're black. It's incredible to watch.

Furthermore he is a racist against Jews. Why is that acceptable to you guys? He wants the Jews in Israel killed. He supports Hamas and Hezbollah. Those are NAZI terrorist groups, whose written charters expresses the desire to kill Jews. Not just eliminate Israel, explicitly KILL JEWS.

Attai supports that. Is there not a bit of a problem of hypocrisy here?

The mofo is a Nazi goddammit.

Location hidden

#547 Apr 21, 2013
Well, he wants to kiss shoes:

"Sir,

for a pink devil like us being allowed to kiss the shoes of a superior Blackman is indeed a useful ritual.It helps opening the mind and indeed begging for forgiveness for our forefathers sins against God's chosen (Blacks).
It's all to the praise of the superior Black Man who did the training and generous offer.

As far the opinion of a bitch ass not blonde cavemonkey can be of any interest.

attai a whiteboi (trained) "

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEBOVCUMS45EL...

Location hidden

#548 Apr 21, 2013
^^^If I heard some Black person saying the same things to me concerning White people, I would not say they were admirable- I would say they were insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 11 min DiamondSmile89 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Realtime 1,275,654
MANDINGO parties 16 min Bobby T Canada 28
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 27 min Halle Berry Sister 33,744
Post photos of people you find attractive such... (Jan '12) 43 min Halle Berry Sister 3,186
Healing The Black Race... 44 min Tricky little mon... 333
WW who are Heroes to BM 1 hr DiamondSmile89 1
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr Blind Injustice 416
White men are better lovers? 3 hr foolish 478
More from around the web