White Folks Speak Out

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#317 Apr 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
White racist inbreds hyper-sexualize everything. In my studies I found that many angry frustrated white males were sexually abused by male members of their family. Many were chronic masturbaters and fantasized about raping women or being dominated by a Black male. It explains their pathologies quite well.
Your "studies", eh? Did you happen to study under Dr. Frances Cress Welsing (black psychiatrist)? You kind of sound like her. Here are a few "gems" from the "good doctor":

"White male homosexuality may be viewed as the symbolic attempt to incorporate into the white male body more male substance by either sucking the penis of another male and orally ingesting the semen, or by having male ejaculate deposited in the other end of the alimentary canal. Through anal intercourse, the self-debasing white male may fantasize that he can produce a product of color, albeit that the product of color is fecal matter."

"On both St. Vanlentine's Day and Mother's Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts.... If his sweetheart ingests 'chocolate with nuts,' the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male."

"Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation -- in full final realization of white genetic recisiveness."

Folks, I am not making this up. Those quotes actually came from a real published book (The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors, Third World Press, 1991) by a real psychiatrist (Antioch College, B.S., 1957; Howard University College of Medicine, M.D., 1962).

Yes, this is what our universities are producing.
The Incorrigible Axe

Los Angeles, CA

#318 Apr 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
In my studies...
ROFLMLWAOOMGICESHUIYNAI!!!!!!! !!!
The Incorrigible Axe

Los Angeles, CA

#319 Apr 11, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
Hmm. Yes, but the social arts, liberal arts are going to save us. While our children can't be bothered to be "indoctrinated" with even the most remedial math or scientific skillsets, we'll be able to "moan effectively" about how the US doesn't have the academic edge that we used to have. Meanwhile, the developing nations will be laughing all the way to the standard of living bank.

Imagine the Utopia, Walter, when we produce precisely nothing, when the urban nightmare of uselessness and dependence that is the liberal's wet-dream has gripped the few remaining pockets of the nation that actually MAKE something.

Sooner than any of us think.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#320 Apr 12, 2013
The Incorrigible Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Yes, but the social arts, liberal arts are going to save us. While our children can't be bothered to be "indoctrinated" with even the most remedial math or scientific skillsets, we'll be able to "moan effectively" about how the US doesn't have the academic edge that we used to have. Meanwhile, the developing nations will be laughing all the way to the standard of living bank.
Imagine the Utopia, Walter, when we produce precisely nothing, when the urban nightmare of uselessness and dependence that is the liberal's wet-dream has gripped the few remaining pockets of the nation that actually MAKE something.
Sooner than any of us think.
1) Only in America could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes -
be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay
any income taxes at all.

2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates
against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney
General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of
the population is black

3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for
our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and
Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn
out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah
and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed
by the backlash.

5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become American
citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of
dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the
country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and
sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
"extremists."

7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company ( Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the
people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars
more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and
complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a
$35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

11) Only in America can a man with no background, no qualifications and no
experience ... and a complete failure at his job ... be reelected

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#321 Apr 12, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "studies", eh? Did you happen to study under Dr. Frances Cress Welsing (black psychiatrist)? You kind of sound like her. Here are a few "gems" from the "good doctor":
"White male homosexuality may be viewed as the symbolic attempt to incorporate into the white male body more male substance by either sucking the penis of another male and orally ingesting the semen, or by having male ejaculate deposited in the other end of the alimentary canal. Through anal intercourse, the self-debasing white male may fantasize that he can produce a product of color, albeit that the product of color is fecal matter."
"On both St. Vanlentine's Day and Mother's Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts.... If his sweetheart ingests 'chocolate with nuts,' the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male."
"Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation -- in full final realization of white genetic recisiveness."
Folks, I am not making this up. Those quotes actually came from a real published book (The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors, Third World Press, 1991) by a real psychiatrist (Antioch College, B.S., 1957; Howard University College of Medicine, M.D., 1962).
Her work is brilliant. You are the perfect example. Thank you.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#322 Apr 12, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be comical if it were not undoubtedly government funded...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#323 Apr 12, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Her work is brilliant.
Is this what you've found through your "research" in the Men's Room?

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#324 Apr 12, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be comical if it were not undoubtedly government funded...
Well, to Howard Medical's credit, where she was an assistant professor, after that work came out her tenure was not renewed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#325 Apr 13, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Her work is brilliant. You are the perfect example. Thank you.
very true sir.

a whiteboi
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#326 Apr 13, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>

Wait a minute-- I give my wife marshmallows and vanilla treats for St. Vanlentine's Day.
And I master WHITE balls when playing soccer and beach volleyball.
Something's not right here...

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#329 Apr 13, 2013
erstwhile wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as white as my first shit of the day, and just as smelly and intelligent.
LOL! Oh, he's white allright. Savant has met him in person.

I've personally been accused of being white and also of being a Jew, so I know what it's like to have offended bigots and simpletons hurl accusations when someone supposedly doesn't act "right," ie. conform to the stereotype.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#330 Apr 13, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
White racist inbreds hyper-sexualize everything. In my studies I found that many angry frustrated white males were sexually abused by male members of their family. Many were chronic masturbaters and fantasized about raping women or being dominated by a Black male. It explains their pathologies quite well.
Fascinating, Hellywood. I really do find this intriguing.

Can you quantify (roughly) the percentage of white males in this category that you found?

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#331 Apr 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

a whiteboi
A liar.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#332 Apr 13, 2013
The OP is most definitely a BW. "Stop lying on me" gave it away.

smh at some BW...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#333 Apr 13, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>

I've personally been accused of being white and also of being a Jew,
Really? I'd take you for a sexually deviant BM with an obsession for obese WW any day....

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#334 Apr 13, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'd take you for a sexually deviant BM with an obsession for obese WW any day....
When roughly 62% of males surveyed find pretty 200-plus pound women sexually attractive, I fail to see anything "sexually deviant" about it.

I'm just honest and upfront about it, where others either lie or are evasive.

If you're in the 38% minority though, that's cool too.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#335 Apr 13, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating, Hellywood. I really do find this intriguing.
Can you quantify (roughly) the percentage of white males in this category that you found?
Not as many white males have psychosis to the point where they can't function in "everyday society". However, the white males who suffer from paranoia, obsession, fear, and envy of the Black male phallus is around 25%. They also say EVERY White male is jealous and insecure in some form or fashion. Two categories, aversive (passive or subconscious) or overt (the losers you see on Topix or who belong to white supremacist groups). Now you are seeing the manifestation of these paranoia and jealousy with all the shootings by paranoid frustrated angry white males. They are a demographic that has been around since the early 15th century but are now being taken seriously because the world has opened their eyes to their danger.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#336 Apr 13, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
When roughly 62% of males surveyed find pretty 200-plus pound women sexually attractive, I fail to see anything "sexually deviant" about it.
I'm just honest and upfront about it, where others either lie or are evasive.
If you're in the 38% minority though, that's cool too.
Pleasingly plump is one thing, Shamu is another....

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#337 Apr 13, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as many white males have psychosis to the point where they can't function in "everyday society". However, the white males who suffer from paranoia, obsession, fear, and envy of the Black male phallus is around 25%.

They also say EVERY White male is jealous and insecure in some form or fashion. Two categories, aversive (passive or subconscious) or overt (the losers you see on Topix or who belong to white supremacist groups). Now you are seeing the manifestation of these paranoia and jealousy with all the shootings by paranoid frustrated angry white males.

They are a demographic that has been around since the early 15th century but are now being taken seriously because the world has opened their eyes to their danger.
Wow! 25%, eh? Interesting. Thanks, Hellywood.

Very helpful, as I definitely wanted to be able to put a number on it.
Snookywoo89

Racine, WI

#338 Apr 13, 2013
You sound a bit crazy despite the whole black guys are too aggressive thing. You say you want to be free to suffer on your own well I guess that's what is happening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am in search Of good wife 1 min Drilling for the ... 8
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 4 min Sir Jethro 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,949
I swear that this happened today. 19 min Skiff Azlaan 5
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 22 min Skiff Azlaan 1
The White Race: Nature’s Greatest Miracle 23 min news from the BMA 22
Real Black Men Don't Find White Women Attractive 40 min T-BOS 8
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr pup free 46,535
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 27
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 136,060
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
More from around the web