White Folks Speak Out

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#189 Apr 9, 2013
Red Door wrote:
<quoted text>What business is it of yours what my Gods name is? Where I live we have freedom of religion, so if I want to worship blue bubblegum that's my right and not your concern.
absolutely my point exactly..America has hidden the name of the god that it promotes and goes to war for
Is it Odin? Odin is the god the last ruling empire worshipped (Ex-super power The Roman Empire) represented by the symbolic eagle, u do know your history am I correct?..is Odin the god that America trust? Well that's not my god..I'm sure you knew who Rome supported

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#190 Apr 9, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>Racist people here ALL lie.

Even the black ones, but they are not as persistent as the white racists. The white racist people seem REALLY determined for some reason.

Lying is what all of them do to keep the drama going. Lying is part of the madness behind the religion for these people. Most if not all of them are anything but what they claim. They have to keep some kind of lie going. When you prove their lies wrong and challenge them they get mad and lie some more. That's where the madness comes in. They lie so much that they cannot really keep up with the initial lie they told. They always want you to go back several hundred posts and recant something. It's so stupid.
big big smile!! I see I see..well let them chat up my way and I will knock them down like twigs..I use to embrace my beliefs thru the religious system here in America until I did learn the truth by researching what I read in scripture in comparison to what I saw promoted or distributed thru propaganda and then I realized just how horrible religion is to people..and here's the funny thing: nowhere in the entire bible did any of those gods require people to partake in a religion to acquire a relationship btween creation/creator..not nowhere!! How ironic here in America it's religion written into their very foundation as a nation! It won't ever be stability here when it's built on unstable circumstances by a unstable people that are head-strong yet ignorant (brainwashed is a better term)..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#191 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Back to the topic. What do you all propose would happen if a White girl dressed like a doctor or top executive rather than dressed down trying to avoid attention from men? That is all I want, just the attention from to stop.

I am not here to be racist or attack anyone. I am just after your community for help. Really, you should all as a racial community discourage your men from bothering White women or exploiting them by being with them sexually at all. I know that sounds ugly. But really, you all should allow us to have a separate ethnic culture, or lack thereof, maybe lobby to the White liberals who keep that from us, and bring sanctions against your men for messing with our women. While BM are out messing with White women, they are not paying your bills, working for you, or raising your kids. So the Black Community only loses in this. Or if a rich BM picks up a powerful feminist, thinking like a racist that she is automatically easy or submissive because she is White, they marry, then she cleans out his bank accounts.
Only in a European-influenced culture are women given so much freedom..even the gods knew better and nowhere in the bible does it say that a woman is equal to a man at any level! A woman is created as a companion or helper..not as a leader or decision-maker..I like the fact women are educated and I respect a woman w/ the ability to sustain but a woman has a place or a role in life just like the bible says she does

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#192 Apr 9, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I condone church and state being separated. I'm so happy that we have freedom of religion in the USA.
funny you desire to support a freedom of religion when nobody in those religious systems follow the bible blueprint..and each religion established sort of pick around parts in the bible to lay its groundworks on and draw in followers to tithe their earnings to a entity that needs income? Hmm..sounds like church too me
So who do you believe are the people GOD punished for disobedience by allowing them to fall into slavery repeatedly? Are they Jews or Hebrews..the Old Testament talks about Hebrews and this New Testament talked about Jews but has a book in it called Hebrew? And please please understand b4 you answer..Jew/Hebrew are NOT the same!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#193 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
Can anyone help this guy out w/ the name of a God that chose Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?? He fails to realize or acknowledge our bible has many names of other gods such as Baal, Zeus, Apollos and Molech yet The God of Abraham name is anonymous (SMH)..help someone, anyone..help the guy!
I'm not a man.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#194 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>funny you desire to support a freedom of religion when nobody in those religious systems follow the bible blueprint..and each religion established sort of pick around parts in the bible to lay its groundworks on and draw in followers to tithe their earnings to a entity that needs income? Hmm..sounds like church too me
So who do you believe are the people GOD punished for disobedience by allowing them to fall into slavery repeatedly? Are they Jews or Hebrews..the Old Testament talks about Hebrews and this New Testament talked about Jews but has a book in it called Hebrew? And please please understand b4 you answer..Jew/Hebrew are NOT the same!
I support the right for people to believe in what they will in this great nation of ours.

First amendment is what I condone.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#195 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>funny you desire to support a freedom of religion when nobody in those religious systems follow the bible blueprint..and each religion established sort of pick around parts in the bible to lay its groundworks on and draw in followers to tithe their earnings to a entity that needs income? Hmm..sounds like church too me
Sir, I'm not interested in your viewpoint of who are the Jews and/or Hebrews.

I'm merely an individual who knows that Jesus ( Christ) loves me and desires for me to remain obedient and faithful to Him. The Holy Spirit resides in me.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#196 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in a European-influenced culture are women given so much freedom..even the gods knew better and nowhere in the bible does it say that a woman is equal to a man at any level! A woman is created as a companion or helper..not as a leader or decision-maker..I like the fact women are educated and I respect a woman w/ the ability to sustain but a woman has a place or a role in life just like the bible says she does
Remember that sexist men wrote the Bible. Plus not everything that is true is in the Bible. Nowhere does it command nor instruct oral sex, yet men demand it. Computers are not in the Bible, neither are cars and planes. Likewise, it is not a big leap from what you said to suggest cherry picking the Bible. We wear mixed fabrics and eat certain foods the Bible forbids. We don't own slaves, stone people to death, or brutally beat our kids for the least infractions. Nor do we sentence adulterers/adulteresses, homosexuals, zoophiles, and blasphemers to capital punishment.

As for me, I ask to be equal, not a leader. Big difference. As long as anyone is a leader, there is no equality. Men are more competitive, while women are more cooperative and egalitarian.(These are just archetypes, there are many exceptions per person and per area of behavior.)

This is America. If you don't think women are equal, move to parts of Africa or the Middle East where you can act out against women to your heart's content and then hide behind culture or religion. We deliberately moved away from such backwards values. It is a shame that certain segments of men have not caught up and got with the times.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#197 Apr 9, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a man.
I apology for the gender mixup..but as a firm believer in a God, why haven't you questioned a few of the facts I've brought forth? Such as: names of other gods are written but the name of the God you say you worship is not available..surely you would not want your prayers/praise to fall on a deaf ear or be heard by the wrong god, am I correct? Scriptures does support my claim that The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob clearly makes a point of not putting other gods before HIM..so how do you call your God distinctly and specifically?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#198 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that sexist men wrote the Bible. Plus not everything that is true is in the Bible. Nowhere does it command nor instruct oral sex, yet men demand it. Computers are not in the Bible, neither are cars and planes. Likewise, it is not a big leap from what you said to suggest cherry picking the Bible. We wear mixed fabrics and eat certain foods the Bible forbids. We don't own slaves, stone people to death, or brutally beat our kids for the least infractions. Nor do we sentence adulterers/adulteresses, homosexuals, zoophiles, and blasphemers to capital punishment.

As for me, I ask to be equal, not a leader. Big difference. As long as anyone is a leader, there is no equality. Men are more competitive, while women are more cooperative and egalitarian.(These are just archetypes, there are many exceptions per person and per area of behavior.)

This is America. If you don't think women are equal, move to parts of Africa or the Middle East where you can act out against women to your heart's content and then hide behind culture or religion. We deliberately moved away from such backwards values. It is a shame that certain segments of men have not caught up and got with the times.
America is a land drenched in blood..is it not historical fact that the Natives of this land were robbed/slaughtered before the coast was clear for the influx of immigrants and transportation of slaves? Hmmmm..America has a eery history yet over 400-500 yrs nobody seems to remember what all took place to "make" this nation what we see today, right or wrong? Freedom of speech is a wonderful gift..freedom to choose religion is also a gift but not all people were given a choice to worship, yes or no? America also calls a group of people unlawfully entering its border by a name "illegal aliens" but those people were once owners of various portions of land that "somebody" took by war and claimed for themselves (Texas, New Mexico, Arizona & etc)..was this the American Way you are justifying? I understand your reasoning and you just want to live your life and be grateful yet at the expense of someone else this possibility was made possible thru war policies, yes or no? Bullying people is not a good thing nor is taking advantage of weaker people seen as fair..nowhere in the world "but" thru the eyes of the one doing the bullying!! There's a thing called karma or cliche used by Americans
What comes around goes around..I would love to see the world minus warfare but war seems to be the universal policy practiced by the current leadership or so called Super Powers that be!! Will it take one more war to settle the Earth once and for all?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#199 Apr 9, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, I'm not interested in your viewpoint of who are the Jews and/or Hebrews.

I'm merely an individual who knows that Jesus ( Christ) loves me and desires for me to remain obedient and faithful to Him. The Holy Spirit resides in me.
You study the scriptures thoroughly because you think in them you possess eternal life, and it is these same scriptures that testify about me,-John 5:39
but you are not willing to come to me so that you may have life.-John 5:40
NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT CHRIST SAYS IN THE NEXT VERSE
"I do not accept praise from people,-John 5:41
I'm sure you attend services quite often and be honest..you hear multiple times of praise given in the name of Jesus?
It's not about Him (Jesus)..it's all about the ONE who sent Him to mankind so your loyalty and obedience (according to Christ) should be to His Father and done in His Father name, which is??

I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me. If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.-John 5:43

How can you believe, if you accept praise from one another and don't seek the praise that comes from the only God?-John 5:44

So what's your beliefs on salvation?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#200 Apr 9, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I support the right for people to believe in what they will in this great nation of ours.

First amendment is what I condone.
That 1st Amendment may very well become a people's damnation
When Christ return which He is..what religion will Christ support and lead to victory?? Everybody is not on the winning side..and only one side wins..will it be the Catholic church, or Christian church..Protestants or Jehovah Witness..maybe Episcopalian or possibly Lutheran..who religion will prevail in the end that Christ supports?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#203 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that sexist men wrote the Bible. Plus not everything that is true is in the Bible. Nowhere does it command nor instruct oral sex, yet men demand it. Computers are not in the Bible, neither are cars and planes. Likewise, it is not a big leap from what you said to suggest cherry picking the Bible. We wear mixed fabrics and eat certain foods the Bible forbids. We don't own slaves, stone people to death, or brutally beat our kids for the least infractions. Nor do we sentence adulterers/adulteresses, homosexuals, zoophiles, and blasphemers to capital punishment.

I failed to address "valid" points you did make..I agree there's certainly a price to be paid for things condoned in this nation..things given thru freedom to do as a citizen pleases, sooner rather than later the omnipresent ONE will collect what's due for the gross negligence to adhere to Commands given where freedom allows a citizen to sway away from..pistol-packing bible toters are the norm here and this persona only deviates the true agenda of its core establishment so there's a time and place drawing near where these motives will be challenged and the current Govt looks like its pushing hard on what's seen as The American Way, would you agree?? What goes up MUST come down..a simple fact

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#204 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:

The sexist Men responsible for writing the bible were divinely inspired..missed that point I guess! Either a person believes or is a non-believer

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#205 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I failed to address "valid" points you did make..I agree there's certainly a price to be paid for things condoned in this nation..things given thru freedom to do as a citizen pleases, sooner rather than later the omnipresent ONE will collect what's due for the gross negligence to adhere to Commands given where freedom allows a citizen to sway away from..pistol-packing bible toters are the norm here and this persona only deviates the true agenda of its core establishment so there's a time and place drawing near where these motives will be challenged and the current Govt looks like its pushing hard on what's seen as The American Way, would you agree?? What goes up MUST come down..a simple fact
Well, the whole sexual revolution really harmed America the most. I believe women should have more equality and rights then from the 1800's and 1950's, but I am against the radical feminism that came out of that struggle. That laid the foundation to homosexuality as a social construct. Sure, that behavior always existed, but rarely as a social institution like it is now (except Sodom and Gomorrah, and ancient Greece/Rome, and where are they?). I do hate the recent rampant attacks on American values, and I hate that people have used our very freedom to have the freedom to take our freedom.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#206 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sexist Men responsible for writing the bible were divinely inspired..missed that point I guess! Either a person believes or is a non-believer
Well, agree or disagree, I am more in the middle. It may have been divinely inspired. I didn't miss that, but I didn't say it as it wasn't relevant to the point I was trying to make. God used some pretty disgusting people in general throughout history. Just read the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew, and notice the only 3 Old Testament times women mentioned with the men. One was a prostitute, one was a foreigner who came from a country with no standing before God and who God may have ordered to be destroyed, and the other committed incest. That is just the women. The men God used were pretty disgusting at times. One of the patriarchs' family killed an entire tribe after his daughter was raped. The family had used deception to lure the tribe members to their deaths. Oh, and lets not forget "the man after God's own heart." David slept with his most loyal soldier's wife and then had him killed to cover it up.

So God used a lot of weak or disturbed individuals. But we must separate their culture and words from what God intended. Like I said, there are MANY things that were said and done that were good, but never recorded nor added to the cannon of Scripture. John makes it clear at the end of his account of the Gospel. Of course, that has to be taken in context. Books were large and difficult to produce, so the world couldn't contain too many books. Nowadays, we could put the entire world's reading selection on several stacks of Blue Ray discs. However, such technology will be our own downfall. If we end up in nuclear war, we will be back to the stone age. EMP pulses from the bombs will destroy nearly every piece of electronic equipment, and all the media that isn't erased from SSDs and hard drives by the pulses would be unusable because there would be no equipment to read it. Meanwhile, we are hauling books to the landfills by the thousands. So when we all shoot ourselves in the foot, we won't even have the knowledge needed to get the knowledge needed to get back to where we are technologically.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#207 Apr 9, 2013
Stfu wit that bible shyt... f*** u white muthaf***as ....this say black american forum not white come on in u invited forum.... get the f*** from round here bytches!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#208 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the whole sexual revolution really harmed America the most. I believe women should have more equality and rights then from the 1800's and 1950's, but I am against the radical feminism that came out of that struggle. That laid the foundation to homosexuality as a social construct. Sure, that behavior always existed, but rarely as a social institution like it is now (except Sodom and Gomorrah, and ancient Greece/Rome, and where are they?). I do hate the recent rampant attacks on American values, and I hate that people have used our very freedom to have the freedom to take our freedom.
the ancient Romans go under a new name but same traits..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#209 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, agree or disagree, I am more in the middle. It may have been divinely inspired. I didn't miss that, but I didn't say it as it wasn't relevant to the point I was trying to make. God used some pretty disgusting people in general throughout history. Just read the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew, and notice the only 3 Old Testament times women mentioned with the men. One was a prostitute, one was a foreigner who came from a country with no standing before God and who God may have ordered to be destroyed, and the other committed incest. That is just the women. The men God used were pretty disgusting at times. One of the patriarchs' family killed an entire tribe after his daughter was raped. The family had used deception to lure the tribe members to their deaths. Oh, and lets not forget "the man after God's own heart." David slept with his most loyal soldier's wife and then had him killed to cover it up.

So God used a lot of weak or disturbed individuals. But we must separate their culture and words from what God intended. Like I said, there are MANY things that were said and done that were good, but never recorded nor added to the cannon of Scripture. John makes it clear at the end of his account of the Gospel. Of course, that has to be taken in context. Books were large and difficult to produce, so the world couldn't contain too many books. Nowadays, we could put the entire world's reading selection on several stacks of Blue Ray discs. However, such technology will be our own downfall. If we end up in nuclear war, we will be back to the stone age. EMP pulses from the bombs will destroy nearly every piece of electronic equipment, and all the media that isn't erased from SSDs and hard drives by the pulses would be unusable because there would be no equipment to read it. Meanwhile, we are hauling books to the landfills by the thousands. So when we all shoot ourselves in the foot, we won't even have the knowledge needed to get the knowledge needed to get back to where we are technologically.
damn good analyzation of reality young woman..I was beginning to wonder about Darwin's idea of evolution claiming all ppl derive from Neanderthals (monkey men/women)..LMAO..anyhow..oh and for the record evolution is bullshit too, not all people have Neanderthal DNA so Darwin ideology of such is totally screwed and blown out the water in every form tht matters to human history! I use to believe tht non-sense until I looked in the mirror and asked myself what happened!! LOL..how did I end up w/ this or that and why does this happen but that doesn't!!!! I still shake my head as ppl rapidly approach a certain time in history where change is inevitable but sorely needed
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#210 Apr 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that sexist men wrote the Bible. Plus not everything that is true is in the Bible. Nowhere does it command nor instruct oral sex, yet men demand it.
Whoa. Freudian slip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America 1 min AmericanCreed 714
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 min bblight 188
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min southerngirl 1,603,910
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 4 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 7 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 8 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 17 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 36 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 57 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118