First Prev
of 51
Next Last

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I apologize for hijacking several threads. Part of me wants to learn and reconcile the races. But WP have not held BP accountable for all these years. We have bent over backwards, hid our true feelings, and let BP set up a parallel culture with different rules from the ones we live by. If we don't, then the liberals among us crucify us for being normal and human.

I support equality for all, but I oppose interracial sex for the most part. I am more forgiving of WM with BW than the other way around, but all in all, I realize it is all legal and it comes down with what makes people happy. It is not for me, and I am sick of others trying to force it on me, but those who want to do it can do it for all I care. If you want to do it, fine, just not with me.

All I am after is the right to hold and practice my traditional White values and to be left alone to do so. I only want the right to live as an asexual person (born without a sex drive nor capacity for romantic interest) without being challenged or approached for sex. I would love for people outside my friends, family, culture, and race to just ignore me and let me live in my own world, and let me sink or swim on my own. Is that too much to ask?

I'd love to be in an area where I don't have to look at every other White woman in the arms of a Black man. It isn't that I begrudge them of love. But they lower the bar for me and create an expectation in society that causes BM to regard me as rubbish and thus approach me for what I lack the capacity to appreciate nor enjoy. When BM with WW is accepted, BM assume that EVERY WW want it. The same goes for prostitution. If that is tolerated AT ALL in an area, then men have an increased appetite for it and believe EVERY woman is a wh*re. So others' choice of partners and what they allow in their lives affects everyone.

Hopefully we can move the conversations in at least 3 other threads to hear (and keep those other threads for their intended topics).

Level 8

Spotted World

#2 Apr 1, 2013
What I want to know is how to signal to Black men to not approach me for sex. I am a nonsexual person. I have my life precisely as I want it. I just want to freedom to walk or ride to the store with NO persons intruding into my life, invading my solitude, or approaching me for sex. I feel trapped in my own home. I just want the right to be seen as a self-contained, competent adult who is a stranger and who can never be known. I want the freedom to struggle in the world, to rely ONLY on my own strength, will, faith, and brain power, in my own little island.

So how can I dress or carry myself so such men can see from a distance that I am not to be approached or bothered, but simply ignored, and on a perpetual basis? I just want to be left alone to live a nonsexual life and to be ignored, but be trusted as an adult to fully manage my own affairs and for NOBODY else to notice me or even care. The only person who has a right to care for me is me.

I pride myself that I've never been with a man, within my race and particularly outside it. I pride myself that I am not like the white sl*ts who are with black men. I pride myself in never having been in prison, never smoking, not being a drunk, not using drugs, saving money where possible, avoiding all wasteful habits and most "fun," proudly being a nerd, and doing all the right things. I believe I deserve more than others because of all those choices and sacrifices.

I have many questions to ask, and I can keep them in this thread. But how can I turn Black men off and make them absolutely NOT want to approach me and to see I respect myself, that I am not a wh*re, that I need NOBODY, that every second of my time is important, that the person who is inside of my is just like the richest person around (despite my circumstances that have nothing to do with the real me) and that I feel I am better than them (and most people in general)? How can I make them feel like nothing when they are speaking to me and make them regret every approaching me?

(Oh, my code is 6666. I guess I sound evil, so this is appropriate.)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2013
this is some funny shyt. wow you uwhite ppl make me sick. this is what you worry about, blk men approaching you? stop being a silly nervous bytch and just live your life. you whites are always so damn scary but yet have done the most evil in this world.
my mother was a teacher for 30 yrs she always say the baddest kids are the ones scared of everything. and thats reminds me of white ppl lol

i was at the gas station this blk guy was selling dvd's, so he went up to this white lady who was sitting in her car. she got so damn nervous she almost ran him over. he had to jump out of the way. when she saw he had dvds in his hand she said no and pulled off. if she had a gun she probably wouldve shot him and been justified because she feared for her life.
you white chicks need to get it together nervous hoes, its all in your mind.

Level 8

Spotted World

#5 Apr 5, 2013
I feel disrespected when ANY man approaches me for sex. I believe ALL sex outside of marriage is immoral and wrong. Being a White woman, I am naturally a feminist. When a man approaches a woman for sex, he is saying she is nobody and nothing, that he doesn't respect her, that he doesn't see her as EQUAL, and think sex is all she is good for.

Others should see that I look ONLY ahead or down, stay quiet, keep to myself, never speak to others unless spoken to, and send off every signal that I want to be left alone to run my life with NOBODY else in it. I have a happy, complete family of one. I have the luxury and privilege of NEVER having others to nag me about what I wear for the weather, of calling EVERY shot in my life, of eating what I want, going wherever I want when I want, and never answering to anyone but God or the government. I have the luxury and privilege of opening doors by myself, of getting to check doors of businesses without others telling they are closed (but me having the privilege to check for myself), of getting to do difficult tasks alone to get to prove my worth to myself and others and to let off steam, etc. So I don'w want ANYONE to change ANYTHING in my life, "care," try to change me, "get to know me," or otherwise try to interfere.

I never gossip about others as it is immoral and wrong to care what others do, as long as it isn't to you. You have no right to notice nor care what others do as long as it is not done to you or your family. Most people only "care about" or "help" others because they have this sick, immoral need to control others (or be controlled by others). I lack that need. I generally don't give nor take. Everything I do is for me and my CHOSEN friends. If I don't speak to you almost daily, you are not my friend. My only friends are the people I deem as good enough and whom I choose. If you have ANY rough edges, "street smarts," "strength" (tendency to violence), or street/minority culture, you are not good enough to be my friend.

White people are not "always scared of other things" when only around White people or at least Blacks who act 100% white and automatically does everything they are supposed to without being told. ALL people are supposed to act passive, and they deserve never to be exposed to anyone to force them to become "strong" nor aggressive. Society needs to punish ALL aggression as strongly as possible so society can act passive as designed for all. The more passive, independent, and intelligent they are, the more rights they deserve.

White women have the right to NOT be approached by men. It was a Black man who tried to sell illegally copied DVDs to a White woman. She was in her OWN world in her own space, and this brotha basically raped her of her space. If you are in your car NOBODY has a right to speak to you. If that was a good man, he would have left her alone. A White man would have never made that error, and even if he did, his passive affect would have disarmed her. But when a White person does something, they always assume they are the only ones there and they emotionally put up a wall like ALL are supposed to and go into their own world. When Whites see this, they ignore the person. Whites communicate to each other mostly by hints, not actual words, and they heed each others hints the first time they notice them.

Black men act too aggressive, and approaching ANYONE outside their race that they don't already know on a first name bases IS being aggressive. A passive person would say nothing. Maybe if there were classes to remove all swagger, street smarts, Black culture, etc., from these men, there would be less reactions to them. The nature and vibes they give off sabotage their own efforts. They feel like the world owes them rather than that they already own the world, and thus they try hard to earn what other people already assume they have. And this trying causes them to act in ways that are at odds.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I feel disrespected when ANY man approaches me for sex. I believe ALL sex outside of marriage is immoral and wrong. Being a White woman, I am naturally a feminist. When a man approaches a woman for sex, he is saying she is nobody and nothing, that he doesn't respect her, that he doesn't see her as EQUAL, and think sex is all she is good for.

Others should see that I look ONLY ahead or down, stay quiet, keep to myself, never speak to others unless spoken to, and send off every signal that I want to be left alone to run my life with NOBODY else in it. I have a happy, complete family of one. I have the luxury and privilege of NEVER having others to nag me about what I wear for the weather, of calling EVERY shot in my life, of eating what I want, going wherever I want when I want, and never answering to anyone but God or the government. I have the luxury and privilege of opening doors by myself, of getting to check doors of businesses without others telling they are closed (but me having the privilege to check for myself), of getting to do difficult tasks alone to get to prove my worth to myself and others and to let off steam, etc. So I don'w want ANYONE to change ANYTHING in my life, "care," try to change me, "get to know me," or otherwise try to interfere.

I never gossip about others as it is immoral and wrong to care what others do, as long as it isn't to you. You have no right to notice nor care what others do as long as it is not done to you or your family. Most people only "care about" or "help" others because they have this sick, immoral need to control others (or be controlled by others). I lack that need. I generally don't give nor take. Everything I do is for me and my CHOSEN friends. If I don't speak to you almost daily, you are not my friend. My only friends are the people I deem as good enough and whom I choose. If you have ANY rough edges, "street smarts," "strength" (tendency to violence), or street/minority culture, you are not good enough to be my friend.

White people are not "always scared of other things" when only around White people or at least Blacks who act 100% white and automatically does everything they are supposed to without being told. ALL people are supposed to act passive, and they deserve never to be exposed to anyone to force them to become "strong" nor aggressive. Society needs to punish ALL aggression as strongly as possible so society can act passive as designed for all. The more passive, independent, and intelligent they are, the more rights they deserve.

White women have the right to NOT be approached by men. It was a Black man who tried to sell illegally copied DVDs to a White woman. She was in her OWN world in her own space, and this brotha basically raped her of her space. If you are in your car NOBODY has a right to speak to you. If that was a good man, he would have left her alone. A White man would have never made that error, and even if he did, his passive affect would have disarmed her. But when a White person does something, they always assume they are the only ones there and they emotionally put up a wall like ALL are supposed to and go into their own world. When Whites see this, they ignore the person. Whites communicate to each other mostly by hints, not actual words, and they heed each others hints the first time they notice them.

Ma'am, there are educated professional black men and black women out here.

Let go of stereotypes.

Level 8

Spotted World

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, there are educated professional black men and black women out here.
Let go of stereotypes.
Where did I say there wasn't? I rarely mention the obvious as I believe it is wrong.

The topic is for Whites to VENT about Black behaviors done to them. It has nothing to do with truth. Emotions and feelings are ALWAYS right. The fact you ABUSED me by assuming I was promoting ANY stereotype at all only exemplifies the Black on White abuse I am discussion.

The fact you replied exemplifies the behavior of those AGGRESSIVE TRASH who approach me for no reason, except for their stupid inferior reasons they invent out of plain air that cause them to approach strangers, particularly those with different culture and values. The fact you cannot let what I say stand unchallenged as a vent and move on exemplifies the same behavior I am talking about. I was not speaking to you, and the post you quoted was tailored to ONE PERSON ONLY. Unlike most Blacks, Whites deal with people as individuals and ONLY one at a time. By jumping into my post to him, you are interfering with our discussion and disrespecting him and calling him weak. It is immoral and wrong to not let others struggle on their own and defend themselves. The way 4-5 Blacks will gang up on ONE WHITE is nothing but weakness and cowardice.

Only the poor Black trash approach me, try to get me in bed, come up to talk to me about stupid shit, try to bum off of me, or invade my space at all. So if you would have the b*lls to approach them and make sure they NEVER approach a White woman, or at least not me, we wouldn't be here. But Black men are unwilling to fix their defective culture that they try to force on those not even of their race. If White men, or even Black men with White culture and values approached me at all, I'd mention them, but they don't disrespect me in this manner. They either don't exist or are too intelligent and respectful to approach me at all, and are wrapped up in their OWN worlds like EVERYONE is supposed to.

When will you learn to be totally oblivious to what people outside of your culture do, just like me? When will you learn to ONLY care about your family, your friends, yourself, your values, and those whom absolutely need your help? When will you learn to let ALL others function in their own individual or small group worlds without you intruding in it? For me, the ONLY way a person can make friends is to act passive around me and let me call ALL the shots to things that affect ONLY me. If you see me in my own world in public and you intrude, and it is ONLY African-Americans who have disrespected me this way yet, then if you approach me at all, you have created an enemy and permanently destroyed any chances of friendship. If I was interested, I would drop signals and hints like most White people do. When we say something, we expect what we say to be honored the first time, and for it to be taken on a permanent basis until we say otherwise. So if I tell you not to rebuke me for not wearing a coat (which ONLY affects me and I am the only one who has a right to make that decision or to care) or drop a hint for you not to, that means to NEVER do it again no matter what. It does not mean I am not serious or that I will change my mind. It is immoral and wrong for ANY person to act "nurturing" (another type of control) to another adult. Nurture is the child abuse you get for 17-18 years and forever put behind you and never do to another.

Women have a need to vent that men don't have. Men like to attack women who vent because they are sexists and like to rob women of ANY activity that makes them independent and empowers them. I am a woman and EVERY WHITE WOMAN (except the damaged ones) is genetically wired to be passive all the time and to vent. So robbing women of the right to vent is just another type of RAPE and aggression, and both are ALWAYS immoral and wrong.

Level 8

Spotted World

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Nothing I say is from stereotypes, but ONLY what I see firsthand or what happens to me. I am a detached observer of human nature, and I am never swayed by the media nor peer pressure.

90% of the time, if an African-American calls something a stereotype, that is just an accusation designed to be used as a weapon, with the same amount of evil and violence behind it as a gangster. It is something that is true but which they are unwilling to admit to and make sure they never do again. If you harass or commit criminal acts towards anyone outside your race, then maybe you and those who failed to stop you deserve the worst racism and retaliation imaginable. And if you don't want that, you won't do what provokes that, nor will you allow others in your community to do the same. When ONE in a group does wrong, the ENTIRE group suffers. That is like the children putting foreign objects in the salt shakers. Well, everyone lost the privilege. Soon, the guilty parties were pounded into confessing by the ones who liked their salt.
Tesla

Oil City, PA

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Have a bunch of fake business cards printed up stating you are a job recruiter. Pass these out to any black man that approaches you. Guaranteed they will run screaming in the opposite direction.

Level 8

Spotted World

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Anyone with half a brain would have seen I limited my scope ONLY to the Black men who do these things. So no stereotypes, just criticisms to those who are guilty and the rest should know they are not. When I say "Black men" in this thread (or identify any other groups) it is ALWAYS short for "Black men who do this" (or members of which ever other mentioned group do). I don't have to keep saying the long form since I trust everyone here to be intelligent enough to always assume that is what I mean. See, I am respecting you by not patronizing to you. I refuse to dumb down what I am saying to be PC or out of some assumption that the rest of you are stupid or something. Forget that. I believe in keeping it as real as I know how. Intelligent people don't require qualifications, limiters, or disclaimers, as they can pick up meanings from the context.

Trust me, whatever I say here is what I have seen, experienced, or participated in (willfully or not). I used to be naive and more accepting. But after being constantly approached sexually, bullied, having people of color get into my private, individual business, call me names, attack my gender identity, force their culture on me, etc., I've rightfully and honestly earned anything you might think is racism. It is all firsthand.

I've been able to isolate myself and live in my own world, but they seem to getting nosier, hornier, and pushier. In the past, they would see that I don't fit into the neighborhood and thus leave me alone. That is how I prefer it, live where I have no friends and then leave the neighborhood for friends. That way, the friends are no closer than I want them emotionally. So I could go to them to get warmth without getting the condescension, control, or meddling. Then I would live among strangers who are obviously out of my league and they would group off and be with their own kind and ignore me as I prefer. But now, that is harder to do, and now because I live among them they act like they own me or have a right to notice me. When I first moved here, it was Hispanics who were like that. I still run into a few of that caliber, but it is the sorry Black men here who are the problem now.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 5, 2013
I guess I don't understand what you mean- that you are randomly out in public- like in a store or riding a bike (?) and get approached for sex? I have never really had that happen- though when out walking, riding a bike, etc. I have had men yell out stuff from cars, but it's not extremely often. And occasionally they give weird looks in stores, but I've not had any approach me in a store in a sexual way. I've only had one guy approach me while walking (he was walking also) and eventually started taling inappropriately. He was White like me. And in High School I was stalked for a while by a Black sex offender. I think I came to his attention when I was attending drum circle sessions around the couthouse square. He never talked to me, just began following me and tried to friend me on face book- that's how I found out who he was.

As far as men in general "looking" at women- that's just the way it is. Non-asexual women "look" at men too that they find attractive.
I guess I'm just not clear on what you mean when you say they "approach you for sex". And you keep mentioning Black men in particular. Do you live in a predominately Black area? What were your experiences in high school like? Did you attend a university?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Apr 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="sONE"I have never really had that happen[/QUOTE]
Yes, but you open carry a Colt Python.
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-r...

Location hidden

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
When I first moved here, it was Hispanics who were like that. I still run into a few of that caliber, but it is the sorry Black men here who are the problem now.
Why don't you just go live in a mostly White place? Most Whites keep to themselves in an apartment complex or neighborhood. I think people of the same race/ethnicity/culture "read" each other's cues better.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 5, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you open carry a Colt Python.
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/double-action-r...
;)

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I apologize for hijacking several threads. Part of me wants to learn and reconcile the races. But WP have not held BP accountable for all these years. We have bent over backwards, hid our true feelings, and let BP set up a parallel culture with different rules from the ones we live by. If we don't, then the liberals among us crucify us for being normal and human.
I support equality for all, but I oppose interracial sex for the most part. I am more forgiving of WM with BW than the other way around, but all in all, I realize it is all legal and it comes down with what makes people happy. It is not for me, and I am sick of others trying to force it on me, but those who want to do it can do it for all I care. If you want to do it, fine, just not with me.
All I am after is the right to hold and practice my traditional White values and to be left alone to do so. I only want the right to live as an asexual person (born without a sex drive nor capacity for romantic interest) without being challenged or approached for sex. I would love for people outside my friends, family, culture, and race to just ignore me and let me live in my own world, and let me sink or swim on my own. Is that too much to ask?
I'd love to be in an area where I don't have to look at every other White woman in the arms of a Black man. It isn't that I begrudge them of love. But they lower the bar for me and create an expectation in society that causes BM to regard me as rubbish and thus approach me for what I lack the capacity to appreciate nor enjoy. When BM with WW is accepted, BM assume that EVERY WW want it. The same goes for prostitution. If that is tolerated AT ALL in an area, then men have an increased appetite for it and believe EVERY woman is a wh*re. So others' choice of partners and what they allow in their lives affects everyone.
Hopefully we can move the conversations in at least 3 other threads to hear (and keep those other threads for their intended topics).
maybe your just irresistible, or maybe you're a troll.. i think i'll go with...

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachment...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
All I am after is the right to hold and practice my traditional White values and to be left alone to do so.
Sorry, but welcome to 2013. This is now considered a "Hate Crime".
See http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/ for details.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your just irresistible
Not necessarily. A BM will sell his soul to be with the most hideous, obese WW....
Ask Harrison.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say there wasn't? I rarely mention the obvious as I believe it is wrong.

The topic is for Whites to VENT about Black behaviors done to them. It has nothing to do with truth. Emotions and feelings are ALWAYS right. The fact you ABUSED me by assuming I was promoting ANY stereotype at all only exemplifies the Black on White abuse I am discussion.

The fact you replied exemplifies the behavior of those AGGRESSIVE TRASH who approach me for no reason, except for their stupid inferior reasons they invent out of plain air that cause them to approach strangers, particularly those with different culture and values. The fact you cannot let what I say stand unchallenged as a vent and move on exemplifies the same behavior I am talking about. I was not speaking to you, and the post you quoted was tailored to ONE PERSON ONLY. Unlike most Blacks, Whites deal with people as individuals and ONLY one at a time. By jumping into my post to him, you are interfering with our discussion and disrespecting him and calling him weak. It is immoral and wrong to not let others struggle on their own and defend themselves. The way 4-5 Blacks will gang up on ONE WHITE is nothing but weakness and cowardice.

Only the poor Black trash approach me, try to get me in bed, come up to talk to me about stupid shit, try to bum off of me, or invade my space at all. So if you would have the b*lls to approach them and make sure they NEVER approach a White woman, or at least not me, we wouldn't be here. But Black men are unwilling to fix their defective culture that they try to force on those not even of their race. If White men, or even Black men with White culture and values approached me at all, I'd mention them, but they don't disrespect me in this manner. They either don't exist or are too intelligent and respectful to approach me at all, and are wrapped up in their OWN worlds like EVERYONE is supposed to.

When will you learn to be totally oblivious to what people outside of your culture do, just like me? When will you learn to ONLY care about your family, your friends, yourself, your values, and those whom absolutely need your help? When will you learn to let ALL others function in their own individual or small group worlds without you intruding in it? For me, the ONLY way a person can make friends is to act passive around me and let me call ALL the shots to things that affect ONLY me. If you see me in my own world in public and you intrude, and it is ONLY African-Americans who have disrespected me this way yet, then if you approach me at all, you have created an enemy and permanently destroyed any chances of friendship. If I was interested, I would drop signals and hints like most White people do. When we say something, we expect what we say to be honored the first time, and for it to be taken on a permanent basis until we say otherwise.

Women have a need to vent that men don't have. Men like to attack women who vent because they are sexists and like to rob women of ANY activity that makes them independent and empowers them. I am a woman and EVERY WHITE WOMAN (except the damaged ones) is genetically wired to be passive all the time and to vent. So robbing women of the right to vent is just another type of RAPE and aggression, and both are ALWAYS immoral and wrong.
You are focusing on stereotypes in my opinion.

If you truly feel threatened by some people, then report them.

Now please cite medical journals that state white women are genetically wired to be passive.

I'd like to read that.

Please seek counseling too.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Anyone with half a brain would have seen I limited my scope ONLY to the Black men who do these things. So no stereotypes, just criticisms to those who are guilty and the rest should know they are not. When I say "Black men" in this thread (or identify any other groups) it is ALWAYS short for "Black men who do this" (or members of which ever other mentioned group do). I don't have to keep saying the long form since I trust everyone here to be intelligent enough to always assume that is what I mean. See, I am respecting you by not patronizing to you. I refuse to dumb down what I am saying to be PC or out of some assumption that the rest of you are stupid or something. Forget that. I believe in keeping it as real as I know how. Intelligent people don't require qualifications, limiters, or disclaimers, as they can pick up meanings from the context.

Trust me, whatever I say here is what I have seen, experienced, or participated in (willfully or not). I used to be naive and more accepting. But after being constantly approached sexually, bullied, having people of color get into my private, individual business, call me names, attack my gender identity, force their culture on me, etc., I've rightfully and honestly earned anything you might think is racism. It is all firsthand.

I've been able to isolate myself and live in my own world, but they seem to getting nosier, hornier, and pushier. In the past, they would see that I don't fit into the neighborhood and thus leave me alone. That is how I prefer it, live where I have no friends and then leave the neighborhood for friends. That way, the friends are no closer than I want them emotionally. So I could go to them to get warmth without getting the condescension, control, or meddling. Then I would live among strangers who are obviously out of my league and they would group off and be with their own kind and ignore me as I prefer. But now, that is harder to do, and now because I live among them they act like they own me or have a right to notice me. When I first moved here, it was Hispanics who were like that. I still run into a few of that caliber, but it is the sorry Black men here who are the problem now.
Ma'am, you're in denial and in need of a psychiatric evaluation.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#21 Apr 5, 2013
sONE wrote:
I guess I don't understand what you mean- that you are randomly out in public- like in a store or riding a bike (?) and get approached for sex? I have never really had that happen- though when out walking, riding a bike, etc. I have had men yell out stuff from cars, but it's not extremely often. And occasionally they give weird looks in stores, but I've not had any approach me in a store in a sexual way. I've only had one guy approach me while walking (he was walking also) and eventually started taling inappropriately. He was White like me. And in High School I was stalked for a while by a Black sex offender. I think I came to his attention when I was attending drum circle sessions around the couthouse square. He never talked to me, just began following me and tried to friend me on face book- that's how I found out who he was.

As far as men in general "looking" at women- that's just the way it is. Non-asexual women "look" at men too that they find attractive.
I guess I'm just not clear on what you mean when you say they "approach you for sex". And you keep mentioning Black men in particular. Do you live in a predominately Black area? What were your experiences in high school like? Did you attend a university?
She actually is desiring a black man but has to resort to rape fantasies to fulfill her longing.

It's textbook psych 101.

Level 8

Spotted World

#22 Apr 6, 2013
sONE wrote:
What is there to understand? That is precisely what I said. It usually happens on the way to stores. I am walking on the street and obviously with my head down or straight ahead. Thar is OBVIOUS that the person is in their OWN WORLD minding their OWN BUSINESS like EVERY person of EVERY culture in America is supposed to do. When a person is in their own world, out doing errands, it is to do ONLY that, not STUPID things like "socialize." In White culture among racially aware Whites, we ONLY socialize with our FAMILIES and our CHOSEN FRIENDS which we ALREADY have, NOT inferiors known as strangers. In White culture, if you don't already know someone, you have NO right to speak to them. Just acknowledge them as a stranger.

Yes, I mention only Black men because they are the ONLY ones doing this. They are too stupid to understand that I am White and have my OWN culture that they are not a part of. White people are SUPPOSED to prefer to be around their own kind and Black folks are supposed to prefer to be around their own kind. They have 2 totally different, incompatible cultures. Blacks DON NOT wish to ASSIMILATE and act like white persons. No, they want to force THEIR values and culture on us and destroy ours. They refuse to want to co-exist with two parallel cultures. Only White people have a right to notice me, care about me, etc. But too many people of color approach me in general saying and doing things that self-respecting White people never do. They approach me in ways that White people don't. For instance, if I don't wear a coat or don't wear shoes, some Black woman or another will act like they OWN me, that they have a right to care how *I* dress. Look, I don't go around forcing abusive, nosy, "nurturing" flaws on people. What others do wit their OWN bodies DON'T affect me in the least. Unlike those STUPID women, I realize what others wear have NO impact on me and the health of others are ONLY the business of the others. Likewise, I've had Black women come up to me and pretend I was having a bad day and ask me what was wrong for no reason, despite having one of the best days of my lives, thus destroying the happiness I already had that can only come from being alone in your own world. Or Black men who for no reason ask me about my forehead, pretending the tattoo I have is something wrong with me, and pretending they have the right to discuss ANYTHING on other people.

So nearly every Black person I have been around has been unable to act independent and alone, and they want to shove that character defect and weakness on me, and want to treat White folks like that is in OUR culture too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min Michel Montvert 48,828
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 47 min Respinsibility 641
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 50 min Michel Montvert 7,375
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 52 min Michel Montvert 1,197
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 54 min Michel Montvert 1,312
The 1st Presidential Debate.....Trump got OWNED! 56 min DerekJ 23
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Michel Montvert 258
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
IR at the walmart 6 hr Mick 65
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 7 hr FABULICIOUS 78
More from around the web