Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2013

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2013
There seems to be no shame in these fools. They wanna claim AE that is in Africa with no pyramids in Europe that predate them or were even built around that time.

The only thing white(maybe) did was Stonehenge. LOLOLOL
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
There seems to be no shame in these fools. They wanna claim AE that is in Africa with no pyramids in Europe that predate them or were even built around that time.
The only thing white(maybe) did was Stonehenge. LOLOLOL
21st century update: black people still not doing well around the world.

Blame whitey. Do *NOT* accept personal responsibility.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>21st century update: black people still not doing well around the world.
OK white boy I bet ya I make more money that you.

Level 4

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2013
than*

Since: Dec 13

I love Nature

#5 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>21st century update: black people still not doing well around the world.
We don't "flash" what we have out there.
We are allowing you to play yourselves as maggots, built on debt. Many of your countries are debt riddled horse manure, who are provoking other nations into an act of war to survive and service your debts.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#6 Dec 11, 2013
The Invited wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't "flash" what we have out there.
We are allowing you to play yourselves as maggots, built on debt. Many of your countries are debt riddled horse manure, who are provoking other nations into an act of war to survive and service your debts.
Yes, of course. Those flashy countries, unlike the Central African Republic or Somalia or Haiti, with trillions in hidden assets.
Sure. You bet.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, of course. Those flashy countries, unlike the Central African Republic or Somalia or Haiti, with trillions in hidden assets.
Sure. You bet.
Actually they do have rich blacks in those countries. You would not know anything about that being white trailer trash.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Aziya MonkeyShines wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they steal the aid money whitey sends to feed the starving wretches. That's how they get rich.
He's too dumb to understand that "rich black political criminal" does not equal "rich powerful black country".

Then again, "rich" in his case may mean new shoes.

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Aziya MonkeyShines wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they steal the aid money whitey sends to feed the starving wretches. That's how they get rich.
Your low IQ babbling means nothing to me.

Since: Dec 13

I love Nature

#11 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, of course. Those flashy countries, unlike the Central African Republic or Somalia or Haiti, with trillions in hidden assets.
Sure. You bet.
Why have a "Flashy" country where all if not most of its people can't eat, are so far in debt that their only way out is suicide? Why are have such a "Flashy" country when you have no idea where your next meal is coming than the garbage bins near restaurants in NY?
Why have such "Flashy" countries where to survive you have to abuse other nations to suck out what little is left to build up yours?

There is nothing to be proud of, Son, other than a fictitious belief in your mind. The you label other nations as "Third world" to give you a fake sense of Valor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min Ben YISRAEL 4,943
Why should AAs come together and protect each o... 2 min chuckles 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min African AE 25,138
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 3 min Blck 50
Cop shoots two black males ages 8 and 10 LMFAO! 6 min praythehateaway 41
What Do BM Think WW Love Them? 8 min Blck 92
BLACK WOMAN gives birth to WHITE BABY 8 min Capree 11
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 35 min Capree 3,556
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr Enough 2,378
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr AAA777 629
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 1 hr GodBody 67
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search