Mike Tyson have more sense than many ...

Mike Tyson have more sense than many AAM on this forum

Posted in the African-American Forum

Malic

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2013
Bro, you always make excellent points and I see a lot of issues the way you see them. Question though.......how can we maintain our Race, our melanin-identity if not for the American Black Woman??? I would love to trade them for the Somali Women....they are fiercely loyal and resist the White Man with ease.

I don't know anything about gaslighting. I assume it means dissing a brother in public.....or a Race-Traitor in the sense they side with WM against BM. What's your thoughts on that?

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Yep I said It wrote:
The first song bashing bm was produced by TLC....scrubs...and the war was on between bw\bm.
Robin Givens showed out on Mike Tyson on national television....it's known as gaslighting.
Tsk, tsk, tsk....it appears that AAM on this forum don't know shyt about gaslighting!
ANYWHO....
Robin showed out and Mike showed her the door.
Bw are gaslighting bm and bm are still stuck on loyalty.
Man, a bw gaslight your dumb azz and you're still trying to show her affection. No wonder bw call bm weak, dumb and a free loader
Why do you say the song is bashing BM?? You do know male rappers have made songs bashing females as well.
ugly monkeys

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 3, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say the song is bashing BM?? You do know male rappers have made songs bashing females as well.
He assumed the song was about bm because most bm are scrubs a.k.a. losers.
AFG

UK

#5 Nov 3, 2013
He has more common sense because he's Muslim.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#9 Nov 3, 2013
Mike Tyson was the first bubba lipped nog that realized that the black trash he married was typical of the low life disloyal black mammies that all black boys are finally realizing today, if you black fools would've just treated them like the sluts they are like us smart White guys than your boy Tommy Sotomayor would have to get a real job, stupid nogs.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
The first bashing song was from TLC....SCRUBS.
Do you have a problem understanding the word "FIRST"?
TLC made another song bashing "married" AAM and after a week, radio stations all over anerica refused to play it.
No Scrubs is NOT the 1st bashing song. You must be young because male rappers have made bashing songs & far MORE worse.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#12 Nov 3, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
TLC's scrub was the first bm bashing song and bm responded with. "No pigeons".
Sporty Thievz, the same group that wrote "No Pigeons" as response to TLC's "No Scrubs", wrote a response to "Bills, Bills, Bills" entitled "No Billz (Why, Why, Why)." Sporty Thievz were also featured on "I Can't Go For That", a re-recorded remix of Bills, Bills, Bills with new lyrics, produced by the Trackmasters, along with a female rapper called Jazz
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bills,_Bills,_...
Here are teens having a discussion about rappers bashing and disrespecting women.
http://articles.latimes.com/1993-10-04/local/...

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#13 Nov 3, 2013
Note: The article was released in 1993.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 4, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood gene is given to every fetus and this blood gene comes from the man. The blood gene from the man does not determine the blood type of the baby. Without bm, the bw can not sustain the race by IRR.
Remember pharaoh wanted to kill all the newborn black males and save all the newborn black females?
THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE
BW and WM ----- every generation will get lighter and lighter
BM and WW ---- every generation will get darker and darker
This is old news and today's pharoah is still trying to eliminate the bm and saving the bw for breeding purposes since many ww are unable to procreate in vast numbers.
There's millions of black women in Africa.
When bm have children with ww they are not always dark. Your logic is flawed and bias. Most ir children are light regardless if their their mother or father is black. And no the Pharoah is trying to eliminate all hebrews in America by encouraging ir dating.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#17 Nov 4, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Your reading comprehensive skills are terrible.
Where is your evidence to refute this........
TLC's scrub was the first bm bashing song and bm responded with. "No pigeons".
Sporty Thievz, the same group that wrote "No Pigeons" as response to TLC's "No Scrubs", wrote a response to "Bills, Bills, Bills" entitled "No Billz (Why, Why, Why)." Sporty Thievz were also featured on "I Can't Go For That", a re-recorded remix of Bills, Bills, Bills with new lyrics, produced by the Trackmasters, along with a female rapper called Jazz
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bills,_Bills,_ ...
POST UP OR SHUT UP
You are whining about women using music as a platform to bash men when men have been doing the same thing. And you wonder why ur thread is dead.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#18 Nov 4, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Teens......?
Is that what you call credible evidence?
No wonder you're in the dark.
Some of those teens have MORE sense than adults. Just because they are teens doesn't mean their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uSA / CIA have installed Software on Topix to f... 18 min Dumb and Broke 2
WHY BM GET UGLY WW? This will explain it all. 21 min love myself 7
Poll Shipping dindus back to Africa. When? 21 min Dumb and Broke 1
Egyptians in Egypt 25 min African AE 463
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Enter 1,275,922
I hate being a light skin man (Nov '14) 30 min love myself 14
uSA new policy: Forcing Non-whites to migrate t... 34 min Dumb and Broke 25
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 1 hr Badass 39
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 2 hr isolocurm 1,067
White men are better lovers? 4 hr wm12a 487