“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#72 Aug 31, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
The truth is that Miley Cyrus is using twerking to sexualize the minds of her young audience. Thats why on the VMAs she had teddy bears performing with her to make her performance "child friendly".
Some of us don't know half the things these child stars go through. Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Britany Spears, Lee Thompson, etc have all ended up on the bad side of things. From birth these people are picked to be tortured so that they can become monarch programmed victims. Then they can be used as tools to brainwash their mass audience regardless of their age.
Interesting point. Her father was a famous country star and I wonder how did he raise her ?????
Skiff Sun Tzu

Athens, GA

#74 Aug 31, 2013
I saw some of the Miley's "Circus" BS at the VMA Awards and I think it's pedophile shit!

The Truth About @MileyCyrus , The WMAs, Race, & The Over-Sexualization Of America's Youth!
http://youtu.be/gWCpIrEp1gQ

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Houston, TX

#75 Aug 31, 2013
I guess because she twerk better than most of them. Miley needs to tone up her cheeks and start doing deadlifts/squats .

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#76 Aug 31, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Keaton would start twerking too and this occurence would be even more of a MESS... LOL......
Imagine Keaton twerking to Jump In the Line :).

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#77 Aug 31, 2013
LearnLiveLove wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine Keaton twerking to Jump In the Line :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nbkybaDR_CoXX
Thanks lol. This was actually one of my favorite movies as a child. Too funny.:)

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#78 Aug 31, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks lol. This was actually one of my favorite movies as a child. Too funny.:)
You're welcome! I loved Beetlejuice. They don't make comedies like that these days.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#79 Sep 1, 2013
Skiff Sun Tzu wrote:
I saw some of the Miley's "Circus" BS at the VMA Awards and I think it's pedophile shit!
The Truth About @MileyCyrus , The WMAs, Race, & The Over-Sexualization Of America's Youth!
http://youtu.be/gWCpIrEp1gQ
Remember that Vanity Fair cover?

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#81 Sep 1, 2013
Skin head Swatiska wrote:
Because we don't want our white girls trying to act like nighurs.
well too late they already tryin to hard!! Twerkin is not actin like n....ga it's just a dance but you don't have an azz or rhythm you need to sit down somewhere
Skiff Sun Tzu

Athens, GA

#82 Sep 1, 2013
Miley Circus' dancing was funny....Especially when she picks up her foot, she couldn't do that right. She was uncoordinated!
Skiff Sun Tzu

Athens, GA

#83 Sep 1, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Marcus please you would f..ck ELLEN DEGENERES if you could
DAMN.....That statement will make me throw up backwards.......
Skiff Sun Tzu

Athens, GA

#84 Sep 1, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I personally believe she's mentally ill and I wouldn't get caught dead dancing like her because she can't dance!!!!
Well guess what: Miley Cyrus Gets Candid In New Interview, Admits She's 'F**ked Up'
Miley Cyrus gets candid in a new interview with Sunday People, reportedly telling the U.K. paper that she's had a "messed up" life.
The 20-year-old made headlines this week after her racy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards shocked viewers and sent Twitter into a frenzy. Cyrus sang her hit song "We Can't Stop" at the awards show before stripping down to a nude-colored two-piece to perform with Robin Thicke on the summer anthem, "Blurred Lines." But despite her inappropriate on stage antics, Cyrus admits she's a workaholic and is all about the music -- which, in her eyes, isn't always a good thing.
ďI have so many f**king issues," she allegedly tells Sunday People. "I am so f**ked up -Ė everyone does dumb stuff when they are messed up."
ďI donít have a normal life," Cyrus adds. "I take a hiatus every now and again, but Iím not good at that.Ē
Cyrus also said that she rarely sleeps, but that the lack of shut-eye doesn't affect her.
ďAll I do is work, so I eat to live and to keep going. People are impressed with me ≠because I can sleep for just 45 minutes -- Iím used to it," Cyrus explains, adding that her diet and exercise routine is non-existent.ďBecause I work so much, Iím always on the road so I eat healthily. I have to give my body what it needs to keep going and if you donít then you will crash and burn. I donít get to work out," she continues. "I do yoga and 30 push-ups every day and try to get my mind right.Ē
So, could those sleepless nights be impacting Cyrus' personal decisions? Who knows.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/01/mile...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#85 Sep 1, 2013
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Miley got so serious problems right now
I hope she gets well soon poor thing
darkman g

United States

#86 Sep 1, 2013
I know more white people mad at her then black people.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87 Sep 2, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Just curious, since it seems to be something good enough to be tweeting and writing articles about
She doesn't even have an ass to twerk. She is another white culture vulture. I remember back when only black women twerked,it was considered whorish,disgusting,and they were called hood rats. Now Miley Cyrus does it,and white America thinks it's so cute and cool. It just shows that all other races,especially white people,will look down on something we do,but later on they will steal it and claim it as their own when they were just looking down on it. They did it with rap,blues,and rock n roll. They're just leeches. ALL non black people copy the things we African Americans do. We are trend setters. Twerking has been going on forever. The first time I remember seeing it was on Juvenile's video "Back that azz up". I was only 9,so I didn't even know what it was. I'm sure it's been out way longer,though. I have watched videos of all races of women twerking,and sistas still do it the best. They don't try too hard when they do it like women of other races do.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#88 Sep 2, 2013
LearnLiveLove wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome! I loved Beetlejuice. They don't make comedies like that these days.
I agree. The comedies these days are not as funny as the old school comedies. I also love the classic Eddie Murphy comedies. Eddie Murphy was hilarious back in the day lol.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#89 Sep 3, 2013
What's the big deal this chick can't even Twerk. I can Twerk better than her anyday especially if I use my pink Thongs that show off my cute a** dimples.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#90 Sep 3, 2013
She's just the modern day Madonna. Twerking isn't as bad as what Lady GaGa does and dress's. Plus, most of these entertainers dance like that for their concerts anyways. MTV is a cable show. MTV has idealized single baby mothers into a hit reality t.v. show yet people are mad at Miley Cyrus twerking for 7 seconds?
darkman g wrote:
I know more white people mad at her then black people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#91 Sep 3, 2013
Feminism Is Witchcraft wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't even have an ass to twerk. She is another white culture vulture. I remember back when only black women twerked,it was considered whorish,disgusting,and they were called hood rats. Now Miley Cyrus does it,and white America thinks it's so cute and cool. It just shows that all other races,especially white people,will look down on something we do,but later on they will steal it and claim it as their own when they were just looking down on it. They did it with rap,blues,and rock n roll. They're just leeches. ALL non black people copy the things we African Americans do. We are trend setters. Twerking has been going on forever. The first time I remember seeing it was on Juvenile's video "Back that azz up". I was only 9,so I didn't even know what it was. I'm sure it's been out way longer,though. I have watched videos of all races of women twerking,and sistas still do it the best. They don't try too hard when they do it like women of other races do.
That's the way of the world, the weak get used and devoured by the strong. Unfortunately Blacks are just as racist against Black people.

“The biggest risk you take”

Level 4

Since: May 13

is not taking one

#92 Sep 5, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The comedies these days are not as funny as the old school comedies. I also love the classic Eddie Murphy comedies. Eddie Murphy was hilarious back in the day lol.
See.. Now you have me thinking about Coming to America, Boomerang and The Golden Child. I miss the old Eddie Murphy flicks!

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#93 Sep 8, 2013
LearnLiveLove wrote:
<quoted text>
See.. Now you have me thinking about Coming to America, Boomerang and The Golden Child. I miss the old Eddie Murphy flicks!
Yes Coming to America and Boomerang are definitely some Eddie Murphy classics. Coming to America had me laughing hard back in the day. I love the Golden Child too. He was also good in Trading Places, 48 hours, Raw, Harlem Nights, and Beverly Hills Cop. Eddie is a comedy legend. Today D.L. Hughley is the comedian that now keeps me laughing hard lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,233,430
Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May co... 4 min Big Knob 9
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 4 min Swedenforever 13
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Guest 6,835
Non-Whites should aim to end USA rule immediately 4 min Lbino 9
Police officers 4 min ThatBlackGuy 8
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 5 min Don Barros Serrano 443
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 120,821
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min trumans treason 33,610
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 26 min lavon affair 302
More from around the web