Had It Up 2 Here

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
... Nighurz or their n|g|ets?

http://goo.gl/sTf7o
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#3 Feb 17, 2013
.......negrows' brains actually do stop developing earlier than other races.......

....so niccuz have arrested development.........
Had It Up 2 Here

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
One of the funniest things I ever saw happened back when I was in college in Long Beach. I was with a couple of buds at a big mall there and we were just hanging out scoping for girls. There were all these n|g|ets running around riding up and down the escalator. My bud, Dan, really hated n|g|ets and I could see him getting pissed that all these ugly dumb feral n|g|ets were taking away from the enjoyment of our mall outing. Next thing I know, he's riding up the escalator behind a pack of 8 or 10 n|glets (10 - 12 y/o +/-)...

I had a funny feeling that he was going to do something that would require us to make a run for it, so I spied out the exit and made a mental note. As the n|g|ts got off the up side and got on the downside two things happened in quick succession...

First, Dan kicked the last n|g|et in the group as hard as he could in the back, and second, this caused a chain reaction of one n|g|et taking out the next n|g|et until all the n|g|ets were piled in a twisted heap about half way down the escalator. They were screaming and crying, I'm sure one or two had significant injuries, lol.

Dan blew by me on his way out the door laughing like a hyena. I casually strolled out the exit like I had nothing to do with any of it.

I still laugh about those n|g|ets on that escalator all those years ago.
Had It Up 2 Here

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!
I would have loved to have seen that.
Dan was one of those rare individuals who was capable of doing just about anything without regard to the consequences. We were on the track team together for a couple years and then he just vanished -- I mean POOF! I tried to find him several times, but no luck.

That incident with the n|g|ets at the mall was truly hilarious.
see-n-say

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
The incident with the young black gentlemen is delightfully hilarious!

I wonder if any of them walked away with a permanent escalator stair grill-marked onto its face.
Had It Up 2 Here

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2013
see-n-say wrote:
The incident with the young black gentlemen is delightfully hilarious!
I wonder if any of them walked away with a permanent escalator stair grill-marked onto its face.
That last visual I have of the event is a tangled clump of squealing crying n|g|ets slowly going down the escalator and then WHOOSH!, my friend blowing by me at full speed, hehehe.
see-n-say

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Had It Up 2 Here wrote:
<quoted text>
That last visual I have of the event is a tangled clump of squealing crying n|g|ets slowly going down the escalator and then WHOOSH!, my friend blowing by me at full speed, hehehe.
lol, he probably left quite a breeze in his wake.

Regarding the comment Axe posted: The nægro mentality does indeed freeze at about twelve or thirteen human years. However, it is worthwhile to note that the nægro capacity to refine its childlike state continues to accelerate at an alarming rate. The "mature" nægro is dangerously sophisticated in its base and childish ways, particularly when crime and harm are involved.

This applies to the næglit stage as well, which is why a nine or ten year old nægro will commit rash and violent crimes on or above par with a criminally insane twenty year old human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,458,404
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 4 min Gargantos 37
Fidel Castro dies at 90 6 min Barros 143
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Barros 50,619
The reason black men desire white women 26 min Marcus Washington 19
no blacks allowed in this thread 40 min ugly monkeys 47
The visage of "God". 54 min Biminy Road 3
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 5 hr Barros 1,189
More from around the web