Punjabi men & Black women
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Rolanda

AOL

#1 Dec 18, 2008
Ok, lastweek my tires were low and I needed a tune-up, so I took it to a local carshop I never went to before. One of the guys there who was the son of the owner, and was mad gorgeous! He has shiny black hair, blue green eyes and light tan skin. I knew he wasn't white, and was probably middle Eastern from his name and accent. I was thinking maybe he was Turkish or some kind of Arab background. But my neighbor told me today, they are Punjabi Indians working there. Aren't those upper caste Indians? Like the kind in Bollywood? I'm not sure what to think, cuz I hear in India they don't date outside their caste, and got this thing for light skinned women. But this dude was really friendly to me and had a sexy smile. I know I will be going back again soon for whatever reason lmbo. Do Punjabi men in America date black women? And has anyone here dated one before?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Rolanda wrote:
Ok, lastweek my tires were low and I needed a tune-up, so I took it to a local carshop I never went to before. One of the guys there who was the son of the owner, and was mad gorgeous! He has shiny black hair, blue green eyes and light tan skin. I knew he wasn't white, and was probably middle Eastern from his name and accent. I was thinking maybe he was Turkish or some kind of Arab background. But my neighbor told me today, they are Punjabi Indians working there. Aren't those upper caste Indians? Like the kind in Bollywood? I'm not sure what to think, cuz I hear in India they don't date outside their caste, and got this thing for light skinned women. But this dude was really friendly to me and had a sexy smile. I know I will be going back again soon for whatever reason lmbo. Do Punjabi men in America date black women? And has anyone here dated one before?
What state are you in?

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#3 Dec 18, 2008
Oh lord here we go again with more IR dating bullf*ck.....................

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Cairo, GA

#4 Dec 18, 2008
oh GOD! If you have to ask......
Rolanda

AOL

#5 Dec 18, 2008
Shani wrote:
<quoted text>
What state are you in?
I'm in Cali

Since: Nov 08

Ontario, Canada

#6 Dec 18, 2008
Rolanda wrote:
punjabi's yes they do have a thing for light skinned women.....i ain never seen a punjabi with a dark skinned woman. Although im indian...i ain punjabi....but would i date a blk woman....oh yea definitely.
Rolanda

AOL

#7 Dec 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
Lmbo well if you have some experience with them, then im asking ;-)
Rolanda

AOL

#8 Dec 18, 2008
konrad wrote:
<quoted text>
punjabi's yes they do have a thing for light skinned women.....i ain never seen a punjabi with a dark skinned woman. Although im indian...i ain punjabi....but would i date a blk woman....oh yea definitely.
I just felt like he was being verrrry friendly if you know what I'm sayin? And not just like you would to any customer.

Ontario, Canada

#9 Dec 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
how u doin precious......its good to see u again love.

“This was so much FUN!”

Cairo, GA

#10 Dec 18, 2008
Rolanda wrote:
<quoted text>Lmbo well if you have some experience with them, then im asking ;-)
my advice......dont even worry about it. keep moing. indian men dont marry black women unless they are willing to give up their entire family for it, because that is what will have to happen because most times their families will disown them. They will date u all day long though. lol. i have seen it happen too many times.it just isnt going to happen.
TrueMuslim

United States

#11 Dec 18, 2008
Some Indian Muslim men date black muslim women. Are you Muslim ?
Rolanda wrote:
<quoted text>I just felt like he was being verrrry friendly if you know what I'm sayin? And not just like you would to any customer.

“This was so much FUN!”

Cairo, GA

#12 Dec 18, 2008
and another thing i would like to add. it is really deameaning to black women fr people to keep making threads like this. It comes off as desperate and like we are looking for validation from other races of men. Im not trying to be rude but that is what it sounds like
Rolanda

AOL

#13 Dec 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
my advice......dont even worry about it. keep moing. indian men dont marry black women unless they are willing to give up their entire family for it, because that is what will have to happen because most times their families will disown them. They will date u all day long though. lol. i have seen it happen too many times.it just isnt going to happen.
Yah, I have heard they got some controling families, and their wives are expected to move in with their famlies, and forget about everyone else in their lives. I don't know if I could deal with that either. Still, I wouldn't mind dinner and movie with this one, and maybe later a little more lol. Sorry, but he is just so fine.

Ontario, Canada

#14 Dec 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
and another thing i would like to add. it is really deameaning to black women fr people to keep making threads like this. It comes off as desperate and like we are looking for validation from other races of men. Im not trying to be rude but that is what it sounds like
noone's tryna validate u sweetheart...it is already an understood fact that your stunningly gorgoeus....its self explanatory. you dont need validation from other races....your just as equal as anyone else from another race. there's beautiful women from all races.
Rolanda

AOL

#15 Dec 18, 2008
TrueMuslim wrote:
Some Indian Muslim men date black muslim women. Are you Muslim ?
<quoted text>
No, but I am not even sure if he is either. He could be Hindu, or even Christian. I once worked with a Christian Indian believe it or not.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Dec 18, 2008
light skin, blue green eyes?

you guys are brainwashed out of this world,..

anyways rolanda ain't black i haven't heard a black girl ever tell me she liked men with blue green eyes,

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2008
Shani wrote:
<quoted text>
What state are you in?
is that you?
luvin the fro sista ;)

Ontario, Canada

#18 Dec 18, 2008
juss chillin wrote:
anyways rolanda ain't black i haven't heard a black girl ever tell me she liked men with blue green eyes,
how do u know rolanda ain blk.....she doesnt have her pic up. or u jus mad becuz......

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Dec 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
do you really think that a black woman posted that?
i mean c'mon she (or he) posted under aol
Rolanda

Encinitas, CA

#20 Dec 18, 2008
juss chillin wrote:
The hell I ain't black! And I thought he had pretty eyes, but it was the whole dayum package i liked. Beautiful smile, nice body, pretty hair. Whoever told you a sista would never consider a dude with light eyes lied flat out. They were not my generation, but I always thought Smokey Robinson, and Marvin Gaye were sexy with their light eyes also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white men the BIGGEST rapists WORLDWIDE. 40 min The Power Of Mast... 22
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 58 min KIP 261
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
Why do White girls love giving oral sex? (Aug '08) 2 hr Hhn 184
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Quirky 1,583,761
These Days Whites Easily IRRITATED,Nervous,Scar... 2 hr End of the Dark Age 1
Guys, What does the End of the Dark Age (1492 -... 2 hr End of the Dark Age 2
Doe's Coretta secretly like white guys? 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 110
Rape by Cop 11 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
More from around the web