Atlanta stripclubs/strippers are going broke

Posted in the African-American Forum

Atlanta31

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2008
Well let me tell you me and my friends use to go to a lot of different strip clubs when we out on the bikes like Magic city , Club Blaze , The body tap,Pleasers, and bullshit A$$ Queencity and let me tell you 2 years ago you go to the clubs and money was everywhere now you go to the clubs and the strippers are sitting begging for a dance there looking ragged now it's really bad now the strippers are broke

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

#3 Dec 27, 2008
Atlanta31 wrote:
Well let me tell you me and my friends use to go to a lot of different strip clubs when we out on the bikes like Magic city , Club Blaze , The body tap,Pleasers, and bullshit A$$ Queencity and let me tell you 2 years ago you go to the clubs and money was everywhere now you go to the clubs and the strippers are sitting begging for a dance there looking ragged now it's really bad now the strippers are broke
I
What part of the game is this? The ballers ain't making it rain no more? Oh well, I guess those chicks could get their own public access show like that chick Alexis Tyler and her mammy host. They can talk about all their wild exploits in Body Tap and the "Penis Power" and all the other country azz shyt they talk about!
Atlanta31

Waxahachie, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2008
Since BMFs Big Meech been locked up the rain has stop it's been a drought it's over know more balling strippers have moved to the web selling A$$ if the see you cash In say 300-400 those broke girls handlg around you all night
JasperSpayde

Marstons Mills, MA

#5 Dec 27, 2008
Sounds like $1 lap dances might make a comeback.
Sojourner

Stockton, CA

#6 Dec 27, 2008
Atlanta Strip Clubs controlled by the mob. Would be different if Blacks owned a few. I mean OWNED.
Atlanta31

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2008
pin ups the dope boys pay to have the club on curtain nights and it's a little better I think strokers closed but unsure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,141,066
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 2 min Le Jimbo 139
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 3 min Wondering 104
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 26,336
The BLACK RACE is failing . 4 min Just the facts 5
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 6 min African AE 2,423
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 11 min Patelica 314
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min Ben YISRAEL 96,587
Do WW Love U, 15 WW Has Accused Bill Cosby Of... 35 min Capree 84
Are We Black Americans Glad That The Africans S... 56 min Hetero-Sapien 226

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE