Why the sun wages an ongoing war with...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RACist

Sugar Land, TX

#47 Oct 27, 2013
white's skin peels becuz they are more adept at evolution. You see when the old layer peels off (like other elite animals such as: lizards, snakes, and other badass they shed there old layer and underneath is a fresh new layer) that is much how the white skin works. It gets burned (sheds skins) then a more adaptable darker skin is there underneath adapting to the dark climate. And since most white people are bosses and stay inside they can keep there beautiful pale skin until its time to party, then they do there thing outside, skin sheds, next week they are darker and less prone to burn until there lush pale skin emerges from spending time inside learning and collecting scrilla

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#48 Oct 27, 2013
RACist wrote:
white's skin peels becuz they are more adept at evolution. You see when the old layer peels off (like other elite animals such as: lizards, snakes, and other badass they shed there old layer and underneath is a fresh new layer) that is much how the white skin works. It gets burned (sheds skins) then a more adaptable darker skin is there underneath adapting to the dark climate. And since most white people are bosses and stay inside they can keep there beautiful pale skin until its time to party, then they do there thing outside, skin sheds, next week they are darker and less prone to burn until there lush pale skin emerges from spending time inside learning and collecting scrilla
Burning so you peel is unhealthy.

Best to tan slowly. The skin darkens without peeling.

Repeated sunburns can lead to skin cancer. This is true among black people or anyone, not only whites.
RACist

Sugar Land, TX

#49 Oct 27, 2013
"Burning so you peel is unhealthy.

Best to tan slowly. The skin darkens without peeling.

Repeated sunburns can lead to skin cancer. This is true among black people or anyone, not only whites."

No doubt shit never even happens to me n Im always out side even tho Im mix definitely on the lighter side. I was just stating worst case scenarios thats what happens, not to mention skin cancer comes from those creams they try to sell you anyway cuddie . Trill talk its not anything to do with race, always w (false) profits u feel me
haha

Colebee, Australia

#51 Oct 27, 2013
News just in: The sun has been declared a terrorist.
Cracker Jack

Paris, TN

#52 Oct 28, 2013
Uh, people with melanin in their skin get skin cancer as well. I know a 67 y/o African American Gentleman who lost half an ear to skin cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 3 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 15 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 16 min Tga 4
Santa is white 17 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 19 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 29 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 33 min Tga 24
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web