The only colored females considered "...

The only colored females considered "pretty"...

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THX Shackles His Slaves

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013
... all have European features.

You will never see your average gorilla-faced, horse-nostrils, blubber-lipped ghetto sow ever called "pretty".
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#2 Mar 23, 2013
.....yeah...all these so called 'purdy' blak females like beyonce or halle berry r actually mixed, and that is why they have caucasian features........
Massa THX

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....yeah...all these so called 'purdy' blak females like beyonce or halle berry r actually mixed, and that is why they have caucasian features........
Mixed yes, and usually MORE than 50% white.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
You can go to Africa and find models ..the fashion industry does it all the time...
Massa THX

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2013
But the Negro race has the monopoly on horse nostrils, blubber lip, and monkey-face.
ebt pharaoh

Quito, Ecuador

#8 Mar 23, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
The Caucasian race has no monopoly on the so-called "caucasian features".
Even IF that were true, pseudo-shitskin, the folks mentioned as attractive have WHite within them, the point of the thread.

Do try and keep up, may be you should not have quit school at fifth grade, fourth time around?

lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#9 Mar 23, 2013
THX Shackles His Slaves wrote:
You will never see your average gorilla-faced, horse-nostrils, blubber-lipped ghetto sow ever called "pretty".
Don't worry, you will never get within smelling distance of a pretty woman, of any race.
Massa THX

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2013
ebt pharaoh wrote:
<quoted text>
Even IF that were true, pseudo-shitskin, the folks mentioned as attractive have WHite within them, the point of the thread.
Do try and keep up, may be you should not have quit school at fifth grade, fourth time around?
lol
That's like when Jamaal came running home to excitedly tell his mammy that he had the biggest penis in the 5th grade.

"Dats becawz you 26 yearz old, dummy!", said the mammy.
Massa THX

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2013
WDBaboon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you will never get within smelling distance of a pretty woman, of any race.
Hehehe, my wife of 8 years is exactly the kind of fine-featured, petite, demure, waifish, light-haired girl you bucks drool over but can't get unless you're millionaire rappers or bakketball playas, LMMFLWAO!
Axe-Me-Anything

Thailand

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Massa THX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe, my wife of 8 years is exactly the kind of fine-featured, petite, demure, waifish, light-haired girl you bucks drool over but can't get unless you're millionaire rappers or bakketball playas, LMMFLWAO!
Even if they're attractive, of course the only white woman that would willingly lay with a musty shytskin is a effectively a prostitute. Obviously they have no class and probably never have.
Massa THX

United States

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they're attractive, of course the only white woman that would willingly lay with a musty shytskin is a effectively a prostitute. Obviously they have no class and probably never have.
Hey man, you lay down with apes, don't complain when you get their AIDS.
Chuck

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Cave apeTHX wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.. Your sow of 8 years most likley resembles Rosie O'Donnell. Lmbao

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Massa THX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife is probably the type of broad that brothas run trains on while you are here 8 hours a day and not giving her any attention.

LOLOLOL
Axe-Me-Anything

Thailand

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Massa THX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, you lay down with apes, don't complain when you get their AIDS.
Exactly.
dr fill

Downers Grove, IL

#19 Mar 23, 2013
THX Shackles His Slaves wrote:
I agree.Halley berry,Beyonce,to name a couple are cross breed blacks.Now look at a full black broad and she looks like a F##KIN gorilla!!!!!
Axe-Me-Anything

Thailand

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife is probably the type of broad that brothas run trains on while you are here 8 hours a day and not giving her any attention.
LOLOLOL
I can't really blame you for wanting to nail beautiful, feminine white goddesses.

The "women" that are born of your seed are repulsively ugly and mannish. Rather the point of the thread.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 23, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't really blame you for wanting to nail beautiful, feminine white goddesses.
The "women" that are born of your seed are repulsively ugly and mannish. Rather the point of the thread.
White girls, like THX's wife, are easy and eager to be piped by Black men. At this very moment there are over half a million white girls getting pounded by Blk men. Do you know where your wife is?
black observer

Downers Grove, IL

#22 Mar 23, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct.I seen a black woman being interviewed on the news yesterday.She had a mustache.Now no white woman would leave the house with that cattapiller on her lip.Black broads are too lazy to shave their upper lip not to mention their gorilla F##KIN legs!!!!
Convicts Stole Australia

Ashburn, VA

#23 Mar 23, 2013
So you incestuous pink neanderthals are done copulatin with your own mothers and now you're here to take part in your second most popular pastime, and that is pestering humans. The first is obviously banging your red neck trailer park dwelling hillbilly mothers.
Anonymous

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
i hope you get raped one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 3 min Redefined 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,548,164
Poll Sperm versus Egg: Which has MORE value? (Jul '12) 38 min Bishop 34
Grow up Maceo 1 hr Pam 3
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 2
Who will win Floyd or Conor and why? 1 hr Pam 13
If pookie gets shot, who's going to raise his s... 2 hr 2 Dogs 3
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr 9a43w62x 109
WM are "figthing the power"! 3 hr Israelite Suprema... 22
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr misfit 0676 128