SICK:White Men leads pedophiles stats

SICK:White Men leads pedophiles stats

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 24, 2012
~Your child does not have a chance AROUND a white man. lol

Keep your children out the reach of a white man. Studies show, and a the most recent FBI 2012 report states that 90% of pedophiles are white. They rape, and kill innocent children. I just want to know why yall do it..???... Why would you want to have sex with a "CHILD"...???.... So glad this does not happen in my culture. So glad. Pure children...

ANOTHER example of WHITEonWHITE crime.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#2 Dec 24, 2012
The F.B.I statistics include Hispanics mostly as White.

As there is no "Hispanic" category in their stats so almost all Hispanics end up counted as Whites.

Last statistic showed 25% of pedophiles were Hispanic in the U.S.A which grew from 15% of pedophiles being Hispanic before that.

Who knows what it is now maybe now 40% of pedophiles in the U.S.A are Hispanic.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#3 Dec 24, 2012
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05...

be Pedophiles and Child Molesters

There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks and White anti-racists like Tim Wise that Whites are more likely to molest children than any other race. This goes back to some stereotype of the creepy, nerdy, weirdo White guy who can’t get laid so he molests kids.

About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.

Stats:
% of total child molesters:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%
Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:
American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

The high Amerindian rate is probably due to the utterly collapsed nature of Amerindian families and societies as a whole. The high Black rate is because, well, Blacks have elevated rates of most crimes compared to Whites, Hispanics, Asians and Amerindians. I fail to see why child molesting should be an exception. Low Asian rate is probably because across almost all crime stats, Asians typically have the lowest rates of them all.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

One rejoinder to this argument is that those statistics include as a “child” persons all the way to age 17. Sex with a 14-17 year old is hardly child molestation. The argument is that while Blacks may be more likely to have sex with teens, Whites are more likely to have sex with an actual child under the age of 13.

Statistics are here. From the site:


* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been White, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991. In 1991, Whites were 74% of the population, and they were “nearly 70% of those convicted of child molesting.” In other words, Whites are about 7% less likely to commit child molestation than an average American.

The problem with the 1991 report was that, as usual, Hispanics were lumped in with Whites in terms of crime perpetrators, artificially inflating the White rate. The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics. The results,% of total child molesters by race:
Whites 54.1%
Hispanics 23.5%
Blacks 20.7%
Other 1.7%
Now compare to their presence in the general population for likelihood of being a child molester as opposed to an average American:
Hispanics +96%
Blacks +59%
Whites -35%
Other -58%
This lines up with anecdotal reports of high rates of sex crimes in areas overrun aliens from Mesoamerica.

The myth lies shattered.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.

Where did the myth come from? It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen. Instead, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates in terms of child molestation. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.
UNCLE BEN

Finksburg, MD

#4 Dec 24, 2012
The life span of a child molester in prison is equilavent to that of a housefly.
Truthism

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2012
PolskaHusaria wrote:
The F.B.I statistics include Hispanics mostly as White.
As there is no "Hispanic" category in their stats so almost all Hispanics end up counted as Whites.
Last statistic showed 25% of pedophiles were Hispanic in the U.S.A which grew from 15% of pedophiles being Hispanic before that.
Who knows what it is now maybe now 40% of pedophiles in the U.S.A are Hispanic.
"Hispanic" is not one set of genetic background though. There are "Hispanic" people with a majority of European genes, those with majority of Native American genes, those with roughly 50/50 European and Native American genes, those with 50% "Black" African genes and 50% European genes, and a mixture of all the above.

"Hispanic" cannot really be considered one single genetic people now, unless we simply call those indigenous to Spain as "Hispanic" only... but sadly, we do not do that today, thanks to the ignorance of many people spreading this silly label around merely because people speak Spanish.

If like me calling Serena Williams "Anglo Saxon" merely because she speaks the English language.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hispanic" is not one set of genetic background though. There are "Hispanic" people with a majority of European genes, those with majority of Native American genes, those with roughly 50/50 European and Native American genes, those with 50% "Black" African genes and 50% European genes, and a mixture of all the above.
"Hispanic" cannot really be considered one single genetic people now, unless we simply call those indigenous to Spain as "Hispanic" only... but sadly, we do not do that today, thanks to the ignorance of many people spreading this silly label around merely because people speak Spanish.
If like me calling Serena Williams "Anglo Saxon" merely because she speaks the English language.
92% of Hispanics are counted as White in the U.S.A F.B.I statistics.

I agree that Hispanics in America are often far from being authentic White people.

Go take it up with the F.B.I it is the F.B.I who counts 92% of Hispanic crime as White.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 24, 2012
PolskaHusaria wrote:
http://robertlindsay.wordpress .com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-ar e-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles -and-child-molesters/

be Pedophiles and Child Molesters

There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks and White anti-racists like Tim Wise that Whites are more likely to molest children than any other race. This goes back to some stereotype of the creepy, nerdy, weirdo White guy who can’t get laid so he molests kids.

About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.

Stats:
% of total child molesters:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%
Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:
American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

On an individual basis, American Indians are most likely to molest a child, then Blacks, then Hispanics, then Whites, then Asians.

The high Amerindian rate is probably due to the utterly collapsed nature of Amerindian families and societies as a whole. The high Black rate is because, well, Blacks have elevated rates of most crimes compared to Whites, Hispanics, Asians and Amerindians. I fail to see why child molesting should be an exception. Low Asian rate is probably because across almost all crime stats, Asians typically have the lowest rates of them all.

As you can see, not only are Whites less likely to molest kids than Blacks, they have one of the lowest child molesting rates of any ethnic group in the US, surpassed only by Asians.

One rejoinder to this argument is that those statistics include as a “child” persons all the way to age 17. Sex with a 14-17 year old is hardly child molestation. The argument is that while Blacks may be more likely to have sex with teens, Whites are more likely to have sex with an actual child under the age of 13.

Statistics are here. From the site:


* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been White, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

The figure is from the Bureau of Prisons, 1991. In 1991, Whites were 74% of the population, and they were “nearly 70% of those convicted of child molesting.” In other words, Whites are about 7% less likely to commit child molestation than an average American.

The problem with the 1991 report was that, as usual, Hispanics were lumped in with Whites in terms of crime perpetrators, artificially inflating the White rate. The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics. The results,% of total child molesters by race:
Whites 54.1%
Hispanics 23.5%
Blacks 20.7%
Other 1.7%
Now compare to their presence in the general population for likelihood of being a child molester as opposed to an average American:
Hispanics +96%
Blacks +59%
Whites -35%
Other -58%
This lines up with anecdotal reports of high rates of sex crimes in areas overrun aliens from Mesoamerica.

The myth lies shattered.

Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.

Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.

Where did the myth come from? It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen. Instead, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates in terms of child molestation. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.
you know that's a lie. There are no stats that are based solely on pedophiles. Those stats are about all forms of child abuse which includes neglect, physical, sexual, medical etc.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 24, 2012
No surprise

Archeologists recently discovered that Neanderthals also raped their little furry babies as well....

It's just a hereditary practice among swine devils.
Cynthia

Edmonton, Canada

#18 Jan 19, 2013
I will be sure to keep my kids away from white men. Disgusting.
AD Fox

Clayton, NC

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Jahx wrote:
No surprise
Archeologists recently discovered that Neanderthals also raped their little furry babies as well....
It's just a hereditary practice among swine devils.
Interesting note that the whole theory of Neanderthals was proven a hoax!
pizzahead

Vallejo, CA

#22 Jan 27, 2013
White men are pedophiles. Deal with it. And they have tiny penises, so it makes sense.

Here's proof: Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church, Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter, Jerry Sandusky, that Olympic swim coach, and on and on and on.

Almost all of my white friends have been raped or molested by a family member.

It's not racist if it's true.
pizzahead

Vallejo, CA

#23 Jan 27, 2013
AD Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting note that the whole theory of Neanderthals was proven a hoax!
No it wasn't. Just because you say it was hoax, doesn't make it a hoax. It's a fact that white people have been raping their children and intermarrying for thousands of years. That's why so many wh white dudes who likes to get off on smelling farts or white dudes who fall in love with inanimate objects.
Anonymous

United States

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Oh! Yea all I see on T.V. Are black people that F--K babies (NOT!)
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Feb 16, 2013
White men usually go to Asia to molest children. So sick, so sick.
Lolp

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Apr 22, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
The F.B.I statistics include Hispanics mostly as White.
As there is no "Hispanic" category in their stats so almost all Hispanics end up counted as Whites.
Last statistic showed 25% of pedophiles were Hispanic in the U.S.A which grew from 15% of pedophiles being Hispanic before that.
Who knows what it is now maybe now 40% of pedophiles in the U.S.A are Hispanic.
Did you study and collect data?
People who didn't attend college, many of them will never recognize the abuse. You'd drop your jaws. Start snooping on your female friends, relatives, and mothers.
Lolp

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Apr 22, 2013
Many of these child molesters or pedophiles travel in a country where they're undetected. Of course, that's a big favor for them because their victims have no clue what's going on.
Lolp

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Apr 22, 2013
yetash wrote:
Oh! Yea all I see on T.V. Are black people that F--K babies (NOT!)
That's false. Many of the pedophiles are not fathers.

Read some books that are thoughtfully study based in the collected data from the victims.

There are some number of men and women are in laws. Just wait when many of them run the system.
Lolp

Las Vegas, NV

#31 Apr 22, 2013
Cynthia wrote:
I will be sure to keep my kids away from white men. Disgusting.
That's good that you know, but your bf, brother, uncle, or in-law is the primary perpetrator. ;)

If you're friend with whitemen, then you should worry because opportunist pedophiles are either your friend or anybody around your kid, which include child care and many others. They just wait for you to turn your back away from your kid.

Their favorite victims those are easy to manipulate.

Research and read, not just who are the child molesters because it doesn't help you.

They're intelligent, cunning, and manipulative.

You can save your child from somebody you stereotype, but from someone who caress your baby.
Lolp

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Apr 22, 2013
Jax wrote:
White men usually go to Asia to molest children. So sick, so sick.
Many Asians are still not knowledgeable enough about this type of problem, or afraid to condemn our own sick men. Also, rape victims in Asia are stigmatized, so it's hard to break.
Lolp

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Apr 22, 2013
Jahx wrote:
No surprise
Archeologists recently discovered that Neanderthals also raped their little furry babies as well....
It's just a hereditary practice among swine devils.
I'm not a mutant, so I must be a special human being. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,419,692
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 6 min ROMPER STOMPER 75
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 13 min Drilling for the ... 64
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 23 min Hillary 2016 30
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 24 min Curious Me 1,987
Black people you are STILL slaves! whites tryin... (Nov '10) 28 min JAWAKE 129
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Curious Me 47,884
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr AAM2000 41
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr SeerResources 537
More from around the web