Black Americans are the best Athletes!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3329 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. I am a westerner and so are you and nowhere in that comment did I state what you claimed so enough of the BS please.
Don't put words in my mouth. I do not see the world in stupid tribal or racial lines. So please refrain from trying to portray me as one who does.
When I say ''Western World'' I am primarily talking about the USA, UK & France who have significant non white populations all involved from top to bottom. Then I usually break it down to select organizations eg IMF, World Bank, Royal Dutch Shell etc.
Africans do not allow themselves to be exploited, many are highly ignorant to the scheme of things or live in complete fear. If you were in their position you would be no different.
Stophe bullshyte because everybody knows that rich whites control the west. Black Americans make great achievements here in the west but we do not run the major governments or any army so you are obviously talking about white people.
Unique2

Athens, GA

#3330 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not have opportunities on par with Americans, enough of the lies.
Explain how Nigeria with 170,000,000 people gained 0 medals yet people of Nigerian descent in the UK who make up only 0.5% of the population produced 5% of UK medals (3)?
One minute you want to brag/boast about Black American wealth which is due to being in the USA over other black groups then the next you want to claim they all have equal opportunities.
The fact that they're non ''traditional African Americans'' in your teams who are in fact overrepresented for their population in the USA simply kills your claims.
Enough with the excuses and nonsense. Black Americans won more medals than any other black group. Once again population size and wealth are over stated in the matter. I've already pointed out the fact that there're several smaller countries with more medals than larger ones and that there're several poorer nations with more medals than wealthier ones. Also there're several black nations that greatly out number black America that have less medals

Yes you all have had just as much opportunity to improve your nations and situations as Black Americans have, but you've instead chosen the path of migration and excuse making.

Location hidden

#3331 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not have opportunities on par with Americans, enough of the lies.
Explain how Nigeria with 170,000,000 people gained 0 medals yet people of Nigerian descent in the UK who make up only 0.5% of the population produced 5% of UK medals (3)?
One minute you want to brag/boast about Black American wealth which is due to being in the USA over other black groups then the next you want to claim they all have equal opportunities.
The fact that they're non ''traditional African Americans'' in your teams who are in fact overrepresented for their population in the USA simply kills your claims.
If foreign black lack the opportnities as Americans then they have nobody to blame but themselves and they should get with the program. And like I said I am not including none traditional black americans in my claims.

Location hidden

#3332 Aug 20, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Andre iguodala,Kevin love
Andre's mother is blakc american and Kevin Love is obviouly a nobody because i have never heard of him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3333 Aug 20, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao
You have found yourself in the arms of the biggest topix attention hwore that there is.
What's your problem?
I tried to be nice to you, when you got stresses out on Carmiana's thread, but you got all nasty and insulting.
So I've left you alone since then...why are you posting about me?
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3334 Aug 20, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the excuses and nonsense. Black Americans won more medals than any other black group. Once again population size and wealth are over stated in the matter. I've already pointed out the fact that there're several smaller countries with more medals than larger ones and that there're several poorer nations with more medals than wealthier ones. Also there're several black nations that greatly out number black America that have less medals
Yes you all have had just as much opportunity to improve your nations and situations as Black Americans have, but you've instead chosen the path of migration and excuse making.
It is not excuses rather reality. Remind us all which country is the richest in the world again.

My country is the UK you halfwit I didn't migrate anywhere.

Looks like you conveniently avoided my other posts.

Ha!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3335 Aug 20, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to go in on her after what happened to her.. So she better be glad I'm in a good mood.
Go in on me anytime you like.
I promise you I don't care.
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3336 Aug 20, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Stophe bullshyte because everybody knows that rich whites control the west. Black Americans make great achievements here in the west but we do not run the major governments or any army so you are obviously talking about white people.
Even with your flawed perceptions of the Western World you have still failed to show where the hell I claimed ''white Europeans'' are responsible for the state of Africa. Putting words in my mouth it seems.

No I was not talking about ''white people''. You can't escape your whole black/white perception of the world so you'll fail to understand.
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3337 Aug 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She sounds like an 80 year old white English person, who thinks because you're black you must've been born in Africa.
LOL. According to them I've supposedly ''abandoned'' Africa and have to thank Black Americans for being alive.
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3338 Aug 20, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>If foreign black lack the opportnities as Americans then they have nobody to blame but themselves and they should get with the program. And like I said I am not including none traditional black americans in my claims.
Indeed and it ultimately kills your claim at the same time.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3339 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply highly doubt it. China is not there yet.
I highly don't doubt it. China can do what Japan couldn't do. The USA won't be quick to react. They will have to draw all their troops from the middle east. With a surprise invasion and a military that is large, I believe China can pull it off.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3340 Aug 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Go in on me anytime you like.
I promise you I don't care.
Oh... So now you know don't care.. Now that you been made to look like an idiot. Don't post BS about me, I don't tolerant it.
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3341 Aug 20, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly don't doubt it. China can do what Japan couldn't do. The USA won't be quick to react. They will have to draw all their troops from the middle east. With a surprise invasion and a military that is large, I believe China can pull it off.
They couldn't conduct a surprise invasion in this day and age. Because for one the plans will most likely be foiled (intelligence & satellite images) and two they would need to gain air superiority first, something they wont be able to.

There was no satellites or CIA during WW2 and still Japan could only conduct what was really just a terrorist attack.
Unique2

Athens, GA

#3342 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not excuses rather reality. Remind us all which country is the richest in the world again.
My country is the UK you halfwit I didn't migrate anywhere.
Looks like you conveniently avoided my other posts.
Ha!
Well maybe you didn't migrate there, but your parents or grandparents did same difference. You aren't that far removed from the African continent.

Canada is wealthier than the Ukraine, but the Ukraine has more medals. Italy is wealthier than Russia, but Russia has more medals.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3343 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
They couldn't conduct a surprise invasion in this day and age. Because for one the plans will most likely be foiled (intelligence & satellite images) and two they would need to gain air superiority first, something they wont be able to.
There was no satellites or CIA during WW2 and still Japan could only conduct what was really just a terrorist attack.
If China uses blitzkrieg, I doubt USA would have about time to react. China's manpower is too much, China has enough men to sacrifice. And I doubt America has enough intelligence on China. Heck we barely know what goes on in North Korea or Iran.

Location hidden

#3344 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with your flawed perceptions of the Western World you have still failed to show where the hell I claimed ''white Europeans'' are responsible for the state of Africa. Putting words in my mouth it seems.
No I was not talking about ''white people''. You can't escape your whole black/white perception of the world so you'll fail to understand.
So who exactly are these westerners you are talking about?
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#3345 Aug 20, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Andre's mother is blakc american and Kevin Love is obviouly a nobody because i have never heard of him.
I thought half aas are not aas. You don't know Kevin love, then you don't really know the nba and you stop talking about it. Kevin love is regarded as the best power forward right now.
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3346 Aug 20, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
If China uses blitzkrieg, I doubt USA would have about time to react. China's manpower is too much, China has enough men to sacrifice. And I doubt America has enough intelligence on China. Heck we barely know what goes on in North Korea or Iran.
All of that would be captured by satellite images alone. The CIA have satellites watching China, Russia, North Korea, Iran etc. They have spies on the ground also.

Can't happen.

The USA will eliminate China's air force then conduct bombing campaign on China also the USA is a NATO member so the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Netherlands etc will all have to declare war on China also.

This is all a scenario where nuclear weapons do not exist.

All China has to do in reality is sell US debt on the open market this would result in the collapse of the US economy but it will effectively cause major economic problems and a USA with nothing to lose is not a good thing for the world at large.
Bigsmoke

Bognor Regis, UK

#3347 Aug 20, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe you didn't migrate there, but your parents or grandparents did same difference. You aren't that far removed from the African continent.
Canada is wealthier than the Ukraine, but the Ukraine has more medals. Italy is wealthier than Russia, but Russia has more medals.
No it is not the same difference. I am from the UK.

Economics & culture.

USA holds 25% of human wealth. Italy is barley richer than Russia. The USA has over 7 times more money than the continent of Africa.

Look at the sports Russians & Ukrainians gained most medals in (Athletics, wresting & boxing) then look at their culture. Then look at the cultures of Canada & Italy. Winter Olympics Canada do way better than Ukraine in football/soccer Russia is a joke compared to Italy one of the best in the world.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3348 Aug 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that would be captured by satellite images alone. The CIA have satellites watching China, Russia, North Korea, Iran etc. They have spies on the ground also.
Can't happen.
The USA will eliminate China's air force then conduct bombing campaign on China also the USA is a NATO member so the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Netherlands etc will all have to declare war on China also.
This is all a scenario where nuclear weapons do not exist.
All China has to do in reality is sell US debt on the open market this would result in the collapse of the US economy but it will effectively cause major economic problems and a USA with nothing to lose is not a good thing for the world at large.
Heh.. I really can't disagree with this. But I personally believe if China was to become a superpower than it would be able to take on NATA. China still has manpower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People 2 min Sicklecell Supporter 78
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,384,442
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 6 min Johnny 116
Dead Black Gorilla a sign from God? 8 min Believer 7
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 9 min alarm clock 113
Now India a rising power in Africa 16 min alarm clock 12
What is a white crime expert? 19 min 2 Dogs 45
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,530
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr negash 45,019
I do not like black men 6 hr Kato 110