Black are all stinky, ugly, and look ...

Black are all stinky, ugly, and look the same

Posted in the African-American Forum

Johs

Garland, TX

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Like what the title said its are true don't even lie to yourself because everything is factual. Natural selection will play its part one day with you guys at the very top of its list.
Flesh peeling zombies

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Stupid cracker, if u think blacks look that same that just means you have no attention to detail.

You trying to tell me will smith and Wesley Snipes look the same? Then u are truly an idiot.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Johs wrote:
Like what the title said its are true don't even lie to yourself because everything is factual. Natural selection will play its part one day with you guys at the very top of its list.
Two whities look the same when they are down on their knees before a negro:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Tucker

Mckinney, TX

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Yep its true they have to be in denial LOL

Since: Apr 13

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Black people do not look unlike.Blacks have different complexions ranging from very light to very dark...different body types etc.Most blacks have the same color eyes..dark..brown and dark hair.All blacks do not have wide noses or large lips either.Blacks are very diverse when it comes to appearance..probably more so than whites because of the different skin tones.Whites have pretty much the same complexion but different hair and eye color unlike most blacks.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2013
And I have seen people of other races other than blacks that were ugly.I also smelled boby odor from people of other races... all races can stink...LOL
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#7 Apr 26, 2013
they're negrows - dey can't help deyseffs!........

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#8 Apr 26, 2013
easiest bait thread.whatever black person that argues with him/it is a bigger idiot than they are.
Tucker

Mckinney, TX

#9 Apr 26, 2013
so much denial here
Clint Westwood

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Flesh peeling zombies wrote:
Stupid cracker, if u think blacks look that same that just means you have no attention to detail.
You trying to tell me will smith and Wesley Snipes look the same? Then u are truly an idiot.
Wait a minute. You telling me they're two different people? Holy Shiite. They look exactly the same. Now you gonna tell me Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington aren't the same person. Man u crazy Fresh Zombie of Bel Air. U think Jay Z needs lip reduction surgery?
Kareem O Crap

Toronto, Canada

#11 Apr 26, 2013
All white men are balding and pimply and wrinkly and smelly and I think we all look the same.
Clint Westwood

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2013
And most black people I see keep a good appearance. Gotta be honest .Can't go around exagerating saying all black people smell bad etc . U start making stuff up, people no better. Then people won't believe anything u say. Like crying wolfe.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Clint Westwood wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute. You telling me they're two different people? Holy Shiite. They look exactly the same. Now you gonna tell me Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington aren't the same person. Man u crazy Fresh Zombie of Bel Air. U think Jay Z needs lip reduction surgery?
maybe your girl can use the fat to get some azz.
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Jew mus ha jure nos ing day ass.
Look Like Apes 2 Me

United States

#23 Apr 26, 2013
Johs wrote:
They are dumb, dirty, and useless. Everything about them is loathsome and foul. The only thing they bring to civilized society is ugliness, stupidity, hideously ass-faced illegitimate dumbspring, and cultural degradation. If Humans would stop feeding and caring for the worthless vermin and let Nature take its course, they'd be gone in a few generations and we could get on with our business.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#27 Apr 26, 2013
Famous Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a political message to me.
"Look Like Apes 2 Me for President 2016" lol
I could run on the "Crate and Ship" platform ;-)
wino

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Apr 26, 2013
Johs wrote:
your mother is not complaining deal with it careful dont blow up your trailer cooking that meth.
eezee

York, UK

#34 Apr 27, 2013
Johs wrote:
why not?
Terra

Garland, TX

#35 Apr 27, 2013
so much butthurt here
Johs

Garland, TX

#37 May 4, 2013
Hahahah you apes are laughable I'm sorry but what I said is true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,403,579
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 5 min Moses 8,038
Why are you blacks so volatile and aggressive? (Feb '09) 8 min Coach Martin Wilson 102
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 10 min Moses 18
Dear White People 12 min 2 Dogs 247
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 12 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
Why do Pakistani men have tiny dicks? (Apr '14) 29 min Jay 34
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 3 hr Mite Be 155
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 8 hr bluestreak returns 327
More from around the web