Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict

Jul 18, 2013 Full story: News Max 63

A university professor calls God a "white racist" who stalks "young black men" in a blog post after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Full Story
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#26 Jul 19, 2013
The Secret Societies within Haiti like the Zobop, Sanpwel, Vlenbendeng and Bizango,were started by runaway moroon slaves who ran up into the rural mountains and set up their own communites and kept with them the secret occult sciences they brought with them from africa.They were the one's who started the revolution against the euros.Some believe these secret freemason societies of today are using our own sciences that we gave to them from ancient kemet against us .

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#27 Jul 19, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The moon is in sagitarius/Obatala in yoruba
Sag governs the 9th house of religion/spirituality.
http://www.artforthemasses.us/castacon/viewto...
Palo Judia can make old black race memories that are connected to the animistic traditions of these Black Caribs rise from the collective unconsciousness and start spiritual revolutions like the ones that in slave times made the white plantation owners scared to sleep in the dark.This is what real Palo Judia means to the descendants of the pre-Columbian Blacks and Bantu Slave Rebels. The rituals of Palo Judia were created to combat the oppression the Black Indian has experienced over the last 500 years on the American land masses he lived on long before the coming of Columbus. Give thanks to the Nfumbe and the Mpungo of the Kimbisa con Mayombe spirit lines!
The rituals of Palo Judia were created to combat the oppression the Black Indian has experienced over the last 500 years on the American land masses he lived on long before the coming of Columbus. Give thanks to the Nfumbe and the Mpungo of the Kimbisa con Mayombe spirit lines! Siete Rayo Makayeto quien sabe mas, mi ndoki tronco malva quien sabe mas! After my juramento, this is what i learned Palo Judia was really all about. Palo Judia alchemically pulls the angry, black ghosts of criminals, psycho-paths, headhunters, cannibals, witches, werewolves and vampires up out of the ground and gives the Black Devil Man the power to fight evil with pure evil. The Palo Judia Priest seeks Divine Justice on the darkside. Palo Judia channels the Spirit Actions and Currents that gave birth to the Haitian Revolution. Palo Judia is about taking back with Occult Force and Fire everything the White Man took from the Black Man and the Red Man.
I was told by Tata Frank that the evil Kongo i made my pact with was a werewolf spirit (loup garou), and that I now had the license to work at 3.00 A.M.(when the Moon was in its proper phases) with the Bizango, Makandal, Makaya, and Kongo Mazone rites of Haiti.
How absurd. Practices of Congo origin somehow are American since before Columbus?

There were no “black” or African people in America before 1492. Your assertions constitute a crime of culture genocide against Native peoples, whose histories you are attempting to steal.

This will not be tolerated.
JanSobieskiSaved Europe

Pawling, NY

#28 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, if we honestly discuss this society racism is a part of it, and those suffering from this have been the non-whites.
Are you actually ignorant enough to not know this?
I'm betting you're a racist and will clearly demonstrate that to us within a few posts...
Comment on these, boy:
Mexicans
Jews
Native Americans
LOL!!! We all know what's coming.
!!!!????
Are you suggesting Jews are suffering from this case!?

What!?

With all of that money the Kosher media is cashing in on from the Trayvon case!?

Think about all the viewers & thus advertisement money the Kosher media is pulling out of their reality soap opera of Trayvon.

Meanwhile it divides those pesky Goyim of different colors against each other at each other's throats!!

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#29 Jul 20, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks believe he's white LMWAO. You all can't find anyone else to blame so now God's. creepy a@s cracker to y'all hahaha. You people are so pathetic LMWAO.
God odes not exist.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#30 Jul 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The Haitians did not wait on santa clause,they went to choppin' for thier freedom. crakkers made us too religious during slavery to soften us up.
Haitians are one of the most religious blacks out there. I don't see why. The Catholic church supported slavery.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#31 Jul 20, 2013
JanSobieskiSavedEurope wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!????
Are you suggesting Jews are suffering from this case!?
What!?
With all of that money the Kosher media is cashing in on from the Trayvon case!?
Think about all the viewers & thus advertisement money the Kosher media is pulling out of their reality soap opera of Trayvon.
Meanwhile it divides those pesky Goyim of different colors against each other at each other's throats!!
I was simply listing groups the racist probably hated.

Your view of Jews is intensely paranoid and would not be tolerated in person. I like to make Nazis bleed, beg and cry.

You find Jews under every bed and in every closet.

No doubt, thanks to your imprudent internet posting, you will be dealt with by the appropriate agencies and be found scattered over a field somewhere.
LazarKaganovichw asKosher

Pawling, NY

#32 Jul 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply listing groups the racist probably hated.
Your view of Jews is intensely paranoid and would not be tolerated in person. I like to make Nazis bleed, beg and cry.
You find Jews under every bed and in every closet.
No doubt, thanks to your imprudent internet posting, you will be dealt with by the appropriate agencies and be found scattered over a field somewhere.
Yet... You don't even seem to deny my comment either!!!

Because you know it is true & I never said 100% but you know what I do which is why you refrained from actually dealing with the statement directly!!!

But.... It is true.

The media is heavily Kosher!!!

It can't be denied.

It can't be denied the kind of implications that such kind of Kosher media has caused by covering this case to the point of giving
OBVIOUS BLATANT results
that
lead to Blacks, Whites & Hispanics at a 3 way at your throat hatred / tension esculation over this case.

You & I both know that these results were largely manufactured by a media that is dominated by a Kosher people.
LazarKaganovichw asKosher

Pawling, NY

#33 Jul 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply listing groups the racist probably hated.
Your view of Jews is intensely paranoid and would not be tolerated in person. I like to make Nazis bleed, beg and cry.
You find Jews under every bed and in every closet.
No doubt, thanks to your imprudent internet posting, you will be dealt with by the appropriate agencies and be found scattered over a field somewhere.
Yeah... Good luck Kosher kind!!

Up to 20% of the Roman empire was Jewish & the Roman empire had up to 100 million or so.

Meaning the population of Jews 2,000 years ago or so could have been 20 million or so.

Today there are about 13 million Jews.

Wow.... I mean Europeans had 100 million people or so in thre 1400's.

Now there are about 1 billion European people or so.

..
...
..... There literally should be hundreds of millions of Jews today!! But there isn't!!!

..
...
....
..... Your tribe has been slaughtered & destroyed systimatically for thousands of years.

No matter where they go people want to kill them!!

Why!?

I would certainly argue there seems to be a logical reason why!?

I just explained just a small snippet of a good reason why which is only a small fraction
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#34 Jul 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was in Texas recently and learned that God in fact is a drunken redneck with a big beer belly who humps his dog when he's too drunk to catch his daughter...
Well, you see how it goes... people make God in their own image.
And you think God is a taco eating illegal immigrant hispanic, no doubt.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#35 Jul 20, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Haitians are one of the most religious blacks out there. I don't see why. The Catholic church supported slavery.
Dont confuse religion with spirituality.They understood theoccult forces of nature,which are codified under "Gods",or saints(planets)Obatala(Jupiter ),Ogun(mars)etc.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#36 Jul 20, 2013
LOLS!!! they even pulled the race card on God!.
yes

Sugar Grove, IL

#37 Jul 20, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
LOLS!!! they even pulled the race card on God!.
That is the way of the Al Sharptonite.

Everything on earth is about race.
Boycott

UK

#38 Jul 20, 2013
Unity is strength
Support Trayvon
WE can start by boycotting Kock industries who paid for George Zimmerman Legal Fees They are the makers of the following Brands
Brawny
Angel Soft
Quilted Northern
Mardi Gras
Sparkle
Soft and Gentle
Dixie
Vanity Fair
Cut and paste this message on all social networking sites, let his death be not in vain.

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#39 Jul 20, 2013
Boycott wrote:
Unity is strength
Support Trayvon
WE can start by boycotting Kock industries who paid for George Zimmerman Legal Fees They are the makers of the following Brands
Brawny
Angel Soft
Quilted Northern
Mardi Gras
Sparkle
Soft and Gentle
Dixie
Vanity Fair
Cut and paste this message on all social networking sites, let his death be not in vain.
Hey thanks for the tips on what products to buy!

I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media, Obama, Al Sharpton, The Black Panthers and the NAACP!

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's greasy jowls after GZ gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!

Oh yes, GZ is the current world champion for ALL schools of martial art and had just escaped from a mental institution for the criminally insane. A few years earlier, he was indicted for murder eight times but got off only because his father was a Supreme Court Justice.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#42 Jul 21, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
With you thinking this, so do you believe in evolution?
Yes I do.
Boycott

UK

#43 Jul 21, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Hey thanks for the tips on what products to buy!
I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media, Obama, Al Sharpton, The Black Panthers and the NAACP!
9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.
He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.
That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.
TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.
GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.
That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.
GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's greasy jowls after GZ gnawed on TM's still beating heart.
It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!
Oh yes, GZ is the current world champion for ALL schools of martial art and had just escaped from a mental institution for the criminally insane. A few years earlier, he was indicted for murder eight times but got off only because his father was a Supreme Court Justice.
Unity is Strength
Support Trayvon
WE can start by boycotting Kock industries who paid for George Zimmerman Legal Fees They are the makers of the following Brands
Brawny
Angel Soft
Quilted Northern
Mardi Gras
Sparkle
Soft and Gentle
Dixie
Vanity Fair
Cut and paste this message on all social networking sites, let his death be not in vain.
every reason to hate blks

AOL

#45 Jul 21, 2013
as seen above, blacks support wanting black trayvon getting away with brutal violence to zimmerman and zimmerman not defend himself.

blacks made your own reputation
blacks once again support violence from their race

blacks made your own reputation
every reason to hate blacks

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#46 Jul 21, 2013
The media only shows you want they want you to see.
The media would have you believe the Black Panthers are the baddest thing to ever come along.
They won't show you this.
Watch the Black Panther Pussycats get run out of a white neighborhood in Texas.
http://youtu.be/6W_in_1Ya3E

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#47 Jul 21, 2013
Here is a great website that keeps track of the hate crimes being committed against whites and it is updated several times a day.
http://topconservativenews.com/

Lots of crimes the MSM never tells you and you probably never heard of.
Justa Thawght

Washington, DC

#50 Jul 23, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Man attempting to follow scriptures or pervert them to his own use? Let's see, didn't slave owners use the scriptures to justify slavery? The Mormons to justify having more than one wife?
The Christians to persecute the Christians and other groups during the crusades?
Basically the scriptures can be twisted to serve evil purposes and it has been done. More blood has been shed in the name of God than all the wars combined but was it God or power hungry deceitful men?
You'd get the point of what she was saying if you were looking at it differently but your reality (life experiences) won't allow it. Shame..
1

1

.

Justa Thawght wrote:

<quoted text>
It pretty much always has been with man.
Religion is basically no more than "man" interpreting and attempting to follow scripture in living and in worship.
But because we are mere humans, we don't always get it right.
Her racist tenor was not lost on me either! If that helps!

I think we we're saying the same thing. I said "we don't always get it right". Isn't that the same thing you're saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,155,786
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 3 min Doctor No 182
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 7 min Doctor No 2,134
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 10 min Savant 88
Black accountability or are we blaming the victim? 18 min tariqa 6
Who is David Oyelowo? 19 min Mekushe 3
why is the most popular male porn star white? 21 min I see triplets 51
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 40 min selina london 601
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 98,745
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Ben YISRAEL 28,977
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 6 hr bigsmoke smokes 188
More from around the web