Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

How can i 4get troy palulamu.. Lol.. Anywayz.. My samoan idol.. Godly, fa a samoan.. And family.. That sums up the samoan man..
ThisGirl

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. G list im sorry.. Lol..
that's better! Lol
ThisGirl

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. True that.. If i had to name all of the famous polynesians.. This thread be endless.. Umaga.. Too.. I loved that savage.. Dang wouldnt mind being body slammed by him.. Lol
umaga was amazing!.. Actually my little cousin use to stick her tongue out like him. Haha.. I don't think I would wanna be body slammed by him though. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
that's better! Lol
lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
umaga was amazing!.. Actually my little cousin use to stick her tongue out like him. Haha.. I don't think I would wanna be body slammed by him though. Lol
u said she.. Lol.. Wow.. Yeah.. a lot of girls do get into wrestling.. Batista vs the rock.. U see why..
ThisGirl

Corbin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u said she.. Lol.. Wow.. Yeah.. a lot of girls do get into wrestling.. Batista vs the rock.. U see why..
lol yeah, I'm glad you see that females get into wrestling just as much as males... A lot of us girls on my moms side have a thing for it.. Including my grandma. Haha
Full Naked Shatner

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

The only Samoan I ever heard of was that one who became a priest and buggered, butchered and ate 23 choir boys. I hear he's got internet access from his cell and plagues internet forums with constant inane drivel. Should've hung him....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yeah, I'm glad you see that females get into wrestling just as much as males... A lot of us girls on my moms side have a thing for it.. Including my grandma. Haha
lol.. Sound like my family.. U should start a wrestling thread.. Lol.. Smirks.. Come visit my island.. Ur love it..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Full Naked Shatner wrote:
The only Samoan I ever heard of was that one who became a priest and buggered, butchered and ate 23 choir boys. I hear he's got internet access from his cell and plagues internet forums with constant inane drivel. Should've hung him....
lol.. Whats his name..
ThisGirl

Corbin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Sound like my family.. U should start a wrestling thread.. Lol.. Smirks.. Come visit my island.. Ur love it..
I tryed to start one one the Wrestling fourm and guess what... Nothing happened.lol I would love to come visit your island though! Haha I need a vacation anyway..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I tryed to start one one the Wrestling fourm and guess what... Nothing happened.lol I would love to come visit your island though! Haha I need a vacation anyway..
lol.. Why not.. Im a mellow guy.. I just treat people like me.. I dont change people.. Whether they shy or out going.. Smart or dum.. I serious.. Anytime u feel like visiting samoa just email me.. Whitemata@live.com.. U sound legit.. I love to travel..
ThisGirl

Corbin, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Why not.. Im a mellow guy.. I just treat people like me.. I dont change people.. Whether they shy or out going.. Smart or dum.. I serious.. Anytime u feel like visiting samoa just email me... U sound legit.. I love to travel..
thanks!:) it might take me some time to get there cause I don't have the money to travel yet but I'm deff. coming there, hopefully sooner than later.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks!:) it might take me some time to get there cause I don't have the money to travel yet but I'm deff. coming there, hopefully sooner than later.
lol.. No worrys.. Just email me.. When u ready.. Ill show u round
ThisGirl

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. No worrys.. Just email me.. When u ready.. Ill show u round
sounds great. Lol back to the famous polynesians thing though, there is a boy music group that live in australia named Fourtunate.. I'm pretty sure they are samoan.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds great. Lol back to the famous polynesians thing though, there is a boy music group that live in australia named Fourtunate.. I'm pretty sure they are samoan.
first time i heard of them.. They look samoan.. Lol.. R u aa.. White Or polynesian.. U sound more poly.. Laid back.. Happy..
ThisGirl

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>first time i heard of them.. They look samoan.. Lol.. R u aa.. White Or polynesian.. U sound more poly.. Laid back.. Happy..
haha fooled you I guess. I'm aa. But yeah I am a laid back type of person.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
haha fooled you I guess. I'm aa. But yeah I am a laid back type of person.
yeah.. Lol ur knowledge on samoans nearly on par with mine.. Theres a aa girl on youtube.. Who was talking bout praying the 54 day rosary.. If u like her.. I likes.. Man.. She loves ewtn more than me.. Lol
ThisGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

lol really? I didn't think I knew that much about samoans.. I guess when I learn things it just kinda sticks with me.. And that girl, she really knows her religion!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

ThisGirl wrote:
lol really? I didn't think I knew that much about samoans.. I guess when I learn things it just kinda sticks with me.. And that girl, she really knows her religion!
lol.. Happy easter.. On a 40 day retreat.. Not meant to use the internet.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Russell crow.. Quatuar maori

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••