Black People Are Brainwashed By Chris...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#277 Apr 24, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Christian Brothers' Wine or Christians Brothers' Whiskey? If it is wine, it is okay for Catholics, as long as they do not drink more than one sip during Mass. But is Forbidden to Muslims. I think thqat is why so many Christyian miossinaries ciomnp,aibn about Islamic couintriesL: we ban both whiskey and wine. So, they cannot do their blood drinking without wine, preferably red red wine like blood.
muslims i respect due to the honor u have towards the mother of jesus.. Many muslims i met.. The woman have to say.. Put christan woman to shame.. But.. Wine is not 4bidden..Önly overuse.. Like a glass of wine.. Is okay

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#278 Apr 24, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And most Samoans doo doo. That religion is crap.
no samoans, r the desendeants of samson.. Where we get our name.. Samoan, strong 1.. But i believe u muslim brotherz will slaugther pagan america.. The great amergedon.. As the old testament says.. U r the rod.. Of the almighty.. Soon ur prayers will be heard.. Abortion.. In The sight of god of muslims and catholics.. He cant stand..

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#280 Apr 24, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no samoans, r the desendeants of samson.. Where we get our name.. Samoan, strong 1.. But i believe u muslim brotherz will slaugther pagan america.. The great amergedon.. As the old testament says.. U r the rod.. Of the almighty.. Soon ur prayers will be heard.. Abortion.. In The sight of god of muslims and catholics.. He cant stand..
Samson, huh? Well, you are sure some big ugly MF's.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#281 Apr 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Samson, huh? Well, you are sure some big ugly MF's.
lol.. Just imagine we were black and nappy like u.. Lol.. We be Uglier, ha ha ha ha.. Dont blow any1 up.. bernie mack.. Lol

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#282 Apr 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>why so mad.. Lol.. Again stick to the subject maam.. Im sorry cant pimp talk.. Never been raised in a getthoe..
I never been raised in the ghetto either. Quit going by stereotypes. Majority of black people are raised middle class. My mother was never on welfare, she worked to take care of us. And I was on subject!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#285 Apr 25, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never been raised in the ghetto either. Quit going by stereotypes. Majority of black people are raised middle class. My mother was never on welfare, she worked to take care of us. And I was on subject!
lol.. Staying on subject aye.. Might as well cosign with me.. And agree.. Us christans r not brainwashing blacks.. If so.. Then like samoa.. There be no gangs, abortion, no work on holy days, no prostitution.. Use of drugs.. Etc.. Right.. The thread saying me as a christan is brainwashing u.. How..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#286 Apr 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i go daily.. 5am in the morning.. Spend an hour adoration.. Wednesday.. Confessions.. Consience examination b4 i sleep and bible study.. Half an hour.. Work 9 hours a day.. Fast 3 to 4 times a week.. No meat wed and fridays..
how.. Lol.. U can chimp out like my muslim brother.. If u dont have the intellect to combat my arguments. But.. I dont think too many bm r doing that from above huh.. Lol.. 10pm.. Bedtime..

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#287 Apr 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. Sux aye even without religiön u athiest still gonna suffer.. Guess what.. Go to hell.. Hell literally mean.. No god.. Lol.. Godless it be like.. A bunch of savages with nose bones, with the most hedious looking people almost devilish in appearance.. Where baby scarfices and human eating.. Happens daily.. In fact.. In africa and melanesia.. They still do.. And god left it there 4 a reasoan.. Lol..
I'm not worried in the least, my friend. Your vindictive and angry God, Hell and Satan are all myths. Now attack my argument the way you engage in ad hominem.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#288 Apr 25, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was Christian? Quit assuming things. That's like me saying all Samoans wear grass skirts, dance around the fire while pounding on their chest. I don't practice any religion. And I don't believe in it either.
Smart lady

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#289 Apr 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>how.. Lol.. U can chimp out like my muslim brother.. If u dont have the intellect to combat my arguments. But.. I dont think too many bm r doing that from above huh.. Lol.. 10pm.. Bedtime..
Intellect? You? LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#290 Apr 25, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried in the least, my friend. Your vindictive and angry God, Hell and Satan are all myths. Now attack my argument the way you engage in ad hominem.
shud up and go eat another pie fat boy.. Lol.. Got no time teaching primates.. God is an intellect.. Ur not.. I am.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#291 Apr 25, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart lady
nah she thought i called her a christan.. Lol nah man.. Dum lady.. I said.. I should act more christan like.. Lol.. Man u fat and dum

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#292 Apr 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>shud up and go eat another pie fat boy.. Lol.. Got no time teaching primates.. God is an intellect.. Ur not.. I am.. Lol
More ad hominem as you obviously cannot engage in intelligent debate. I'm not surprised as nothing Godbots do ever surprises me.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#293 Apr 25, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
More ad hominem as you obviously cannot engage in intelligent debate. I'm not surprised as nothing Godbots do ever surprises me.
hey shove ur evalulies.. To some1 who cares.. U know that takes a much bigger faith to believe than god.. Billions of years.. Lol.. When the sun rotates round the earth.. And u get ur time.. By dirt.. Ha ha ha ha.. Evalution.. The real brainwashing tool.. Turning christans to athiests who then like u.. Look like a fat gutted american pig.. Piss off.. U gay bastard
really

Howell, MI

#294 Apr 25, 2013
ye a i prayed for god to make technology come out that lets me turn into a white person and it never happened so god ain't real..

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#295 Apr 25, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1AVz3thwc9MXX
Christianity was taught to black people by slave masters during slavery its the main reason why most blacks in America follow Christianity when most blacks in Africa don't follow Christianity
This is why you fear blacks following Christianity:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Nat Turner

Philippines

#296 Apr 25, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol she dont look samoan u fat american prick.. Lol
A Samoan and Irish, Godamn your parents must have been hard up as hell. I hate Samoans and Irish.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#297 Apr 25, 2013

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#298 Apr 25, 2013
Brainwash by Afrocentrics to bow down to Negro images:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#299 Apr 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Christian Brothers' Wine or Christians Brothers' Whiskey? If it is wine, it is okay for Catholics, as long as they do not drink more than one sip during Mass. But is Forbidden to Muslims. I think thqat is why so many Christyian miossinaries ciomnp,aibn about Islamic couintriesL: we ban both whiskey and wine. So, they cannot do their blood drinking without wine, preferably red red wine like blood.
Muslims in Muslim nations drink heavily during Ramadan. I know its a month devoted to fasting but once they break the fast, they then FEAST. And once they get to eatin', they get to drinkin' too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 min Deanna 244
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,620,980
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 33 min WHITE AFAM MOD 35
So many white people fear blacks that it's funny 37 min WHITE AFAM MOD 14
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 41 min Anonymous 26
The WHITE RACE is MASTER race because they are ... 42 min WHITE AFAM MOD 13
White men are Superior they create everything B... 47 min WHITE AFAM MOD 22
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 7 hr FireFellow44 41
More from around the web