Black People Are Brainwashed By Chris...

Black People Are Brainwashed By Christianity .

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Apr 13, 2013

Christianity was taught to black people by slave masters during slavery its the main reason why most blacks in America follow Christianity when most blacks in Africa don't follow Christianity

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1AVz3thwc9MXX
Christianity was taught to black people by slave masters during slavery its the main reason why most blacks in America follow Christianity when most blacks in Africa don't follow Christianity
There are places in Afrika where Christendom has served them nicely. But you have to realize that a lot Afrikans uphold another type of brand of Christianity that Black's in the west may find foreign.

Afrikans of the Diaspora (slaves) were systematically fed a particular brand of Christianity that calcified and solidified there bondage while Afrikans aspire to doctrine that is more liberating because, for the most part it's not white washed.

Plus, some of the conditions in Afrika really require one to exercise GENUINE faith, whereas Black's in the West are sometimes propped up by our comforts and luxuries, so asserted faith is not always in demand here the way it is there in Afrika.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>There are places in Afrika where Christendom has served them nicely. But you have to realize that a lot Afrikans uphold another type of brand of Christianity that Black's in the west may find foreign.
Afrikans of the Diaspora (slaves) were systematically fed a particular brand of Christianity that calcified and solidified there bondage while Afrikans aspire to doctrine that is more liberating because, for the most part it's not white washed.
Plus, some of the conditions in Afrika really require one to exercise GENUINE faith, whereas Black's in the West are sometimes propped up by our comforts and luxuries, so asserted faith is not always in demand here the way it is there in Afrika.
Were our west african ancestors christians before they came to america?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#4 Apr 13, 2013
How i feel bout hip hop really, ya wanna talk about the destruction of samoan or moral values.. Look to blacks.. Believe me.. 30 years ago.. Samoa was truly a christan nation.. Still is.. But black culture, ur cussing, and lust ur violence.. And drug use.. Is bringing the christan world down..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#5 Apr 13, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1AVz3thwc9MXX
Christianity was taught to black people by slave masters during slavery its the main reason why most blacks in America follow Christianity when most blacks in Africa don't follow Christianity
true.. The over 100 million voo doos in africa, and human scarifice and eating humans.. War etc.. Still seen 2013.. Maybe us christans should try brainwashing them.. So war, and canibalism r, well.. Evil.. But then again.. They listen to what jay z and snoop dog says.. So who cares.. He says.. Gang banging is a okay..
the light has come

Danville, IL

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Everyone have their opinion and i disagree that blacks are brain washed by Christianity. Blacks were follower of Christ long before America. Over the years white people was misinterpreting the bible to leaving out things that was written in the bible. When black people learn to read for themselves, they seen what the white man had twisted the scriptures. even today they still want to make Jesus to be white and God curse Ham and that made all black people destine to be slaves. people who read the bible know they are lying.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 13, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Were our west african ancestors christians before they came to america?
Our W. Afrikan ancestors were many things before we left.

WE worshipped everyone from "shango", to "oguun", to "voduun", to YHWH & Christ.

There's not much WE didn't do...LOLOL!!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
How i feel bout hip hop really, ya wanna talk about the destruction of samoan or moral values.. Look to blacks.. Believe me.. 30 years ago.. Samoa was truly a christan nation.. Still is.. But black culture, ur cussing, and lust ur violence.. And drug use.. Is bringing the christan world down..
Catholisism has its fair share of contributed fcukery too.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Montréal, Canada

#9 Apr 13, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 13, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1AVz3thwc9MXX
Christianity was taught to black people by slave masters during slavery its the main reason why most blacks in America follow Christianity when most blacks in Africa don't follow Christianity
Do you embrace Islam?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2013
the light has come wrote:
Everyone have their opinion and i disagree that blacks are brain washed by Christianity. Blacks were follower of Christ long before America. Over the years white people was misinterpreting the bible to leaving out things that was written in the bible. When black people learn to read for themselves, they seen what the white man had twisted the scriptures. even today they still want to make Jesus to be white and God curse Ham and that made all black people destine to be slaves. people who read the bible know they are lying.
So what happened to the oral tradition and the griot in the black community then?
the light has come

Danville, IL

#12 Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened to the oral tradition and the griot in the black community then?
Some traditions are lost in time but word of mouth traditions still goes on. We learn from our parents and they pass on to their children what their parents passed on to them. Then there are people who wrote down the oral presentations. People researching black history find these books.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#13 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Catholisism has its fair share of contributed fcukery too.
yeah.. But we more civil bernie mack.. We dont promote violence or drugs or lust as a way of life.. Also the foundation of colleges and hospitals.. R catholic idealogy.. What about blacks.. Bernie mack..

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. But we more civil bernie mack.. We dont promote violence or drugs or lust as a way of life.. Also the foundation of colleges and hospitals.. R catholic idealogy.. What about blacks.. Bernie mack..
So I guess you ASSume roman catholics are the foundation of civilization according to you...huh, "Jimmy Snuka"?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#17 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess you ASSume roman catholics are the foundation of civilization according to you...huh, "Jimmy Snuka"?
yes bernie mack.. Thank u 4 the primitive question... But i guess u never relaized b4 rome was catholic.. It was a child pedo was legal, volience was intertainment, scarficing babies was normal.. Curcifixon daily and gay marriage legal.. Catholics ended all that round 300 ad.. But u blacks r bringing it all back.. 2013.. Same time my king was killed.. By savages

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yes bernie mack.. Thank u 4 the primitive question... But i guess u never relaized b4 rome was catholic.. It was a child pedo was legal, volience was intertainment, scarficing babies was normal.. Curcifixon daily and gay marriage legal.. Catholics ended all that round 300 ad.. But u blacks r bringing it all back.. 2013.. Same time my king was killed.. By savages
Whom might this "king" be in which thou speakest? Him...?

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/Broth...

Boy...will YOU be in for a surprise come judgement...LOLOLOL!!!!

And for the record...catholics didn't put a cessation on any of the woes of the world. The more catholicism contended for world dominance, the more those type of social ills you spoke of increased...and then some.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 13, 2013
I hate christians...go to your imaginary hell lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Actually,many people are converting to Christianity.. Brainwashing religion or not, why would some people convert from a religion like Islam, to Christianity??? People are jumping religions and allow themselves to get caught up in all kind of things..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 13, 2013
A lot of people see that there is some truth in Christianity, so to them they are not brainwashed.. I for one, am not brainwashed..

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#22 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Our W. Afrikan ancestors were many things before we left.
WE worshipped everyone from "shango", to "oguun", to "voduun", to YHWH & Christ.
There's not much WE didn't do...LOLOL!!!!
Im going to look those religions up, very interesting. I always thought our ancestors were similar to the native americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come On Hmm Post That Picture Of You And The Fe... 2 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 23
Hey yall 5 min Rest 4
Paul: Are all BM well endowed? 6 min Hmm the meanie 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,616,834
Negro Failure Month Topic: Haiti vs Iceland. S... 26 min St martinaise 16
Kaepernig is suing NFL owners because he didn't... 29 min Trollslayer 15
I am "woke" now because of this forum 31 min Summer Jones 6
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr ELIMINATE NEGROES 39
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr Savant 422
Why do WW love us KINGS? 3 hr vbs 110
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Raptor 76
More from around the web