I'm gonna "get down wit da get down" with an Italian man 2nite!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Black Girl Abroad

Italy

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Hey folks. I'm in Italy on a little business and I'm on my way back from the club with two FINE Italian men. We going to make us a little roast beef sandwhich. They gonna be da wonderbread and I'm gonna be da brown roast beef. I'm not leaving Italy until I'm pregnant with a beautiful black-italiano baby. Italian and black go very well together. We make some of the prettiest babies. I'm sorry, but 2 black folk make the UGLIEST babies. My baby is going to be BEAUTIFUL.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Black Girl Abroad wrote:
Hey folks. I'm in Italy on a little business and I'm on my way back from the club with two FINE Italian men. We going to make us a little roast beef sandwhich. They gonna be da wonderbread and I'm gonna be da brown roast beef. I'm not leaving Italy until I'm pregnant with a beautiful black-italiano baby. Italian and black go very well together. We make some of the prettiest babies. I'm sorry, but 2 black folk make the UGLIEST babies. My baby is going to be BEAUTIFUL.
Hi bunnywen
Black Girl Abroad

Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Bethi wrote:
@ Black Girl Abroad
So you are "black"?
Then you had 2 black parents. Right?
Then you must have been an UGLY black baby. Right?
Nice try white boy.
Yes I had 2 black parents. And YES, I was an ugly baby. That's why I'm trying to spare my baby the shame of having 2 black parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,435
Why do Africans stink so bad? (Jul '11) 4 min Lbino 29
I'm sick of this Tme from Germany trashing the US 6 min blackqueen 6
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min blackqueen 320
Is Spotted Girl a spy? 10 min lol 16
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 11 min Lbino 2
Whites don't hate you skin color, we hate.... (Jul '12) 13 min blackqueen 16
why do white people hate other races so much 20 min SkyJack29 376
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 55 min johnplustwomore 120,518
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 2 hr alex 144
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 hr Samoan Irish 6,800
More from around the web