Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#3351 May 2, 2014
LatinaCHICK wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah there many racist cac cubans. but us black and mixed cubans are chill. many of us cubans easily become americanized. many ppl I know cant tell the difference between a white cuban and white american. white cubans were also against fidel castro and have a big grudge against him while us mixed and blk cubans praise him. its very complex.
hell yeah white cubans are racist y son come mierda! they kiss america's ass to the max. Other cubans i met are cool though.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3352 May 2, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
<quoted text>I speak from experince if you look black no matter if you speak spanish or not,the police will radio in "black male in custudy".One time when i was a teenager,the cop asked my race,i said hispainic(i was trying to be funny),he looked at me,and told the dispatcher "black male".In prison,if you look black,thats what theyll have on your I.D.
Because you look black. What i'm saying is if this one drop rule was applied to hispanics/Dominicans, why don't the Dominicans that look more mixed never get called black by police? Even Alex Rodriguez would get called hispanic instead of black.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#3353 May 2, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Because you look black. What i'm saying is if this one drop rule was applied to hispanics/Dominicans, why don't the Dominicans that look more mixed never get called black by police? Even Alex Rodriguez would get called hispanic instead of black.
Alofonso Soriano would get called hispanic instead of black too.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#3354 May 2, 2014
Alfonso*
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3355 May 2, 2014
LatinaCHICK wrote:
<quoted text>. idk about law enforcement but they most likely describe them as latino. correct me if im wrong but latinos are our own group in america whether we blk,white or mixed.
If Law enforcement describe them as Latino then it means they're not seen as black and this one drop rule you keep talking about is not active. Description=race, if they say Latino/Hispanic for a "description", and not "black", it means they don't view it as the same.
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3356 May 2, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if he's a suspect.If youre a cop looking for a crook,you a want a clear description,not some idea of a 5' 2 mexican.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#3357 May 2, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
<quoted text>Not if he's a suspect.If youre a cop looking for a crook,you a want a clear description,not some idea of a 5' 2 mexican.
thats another thing. Alot of people over there thinks hispanics/latinos = mexicans.
You got too look like a 5'2 mexican to be considered as a latino over there.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3358 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Was that a joke?
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#3359 May 2, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Was that a joke?
yess, did u laugh?
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3360 May 2, 2014
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3361 May 2, 2014
if you could understand spanish you would hear Amara La Negra say shes proud of her african roots and gets discriminated for wearing her hair natural
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Watup ;)”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Savannah, Georgia

#3362 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
thats another thing. Alot of people over there thinks hispanics/latinos = mexicans.
agreed thing is so freaking annoying. most ppl dont even think im a latina.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3363 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
yess, did u laugh?
Nah..i just thought you lost your marbles.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#3364 May 2, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
if you could understand spanish you would hear Amara La Negra say shes proud of her african roots and gets discriminated for wearing her hair natural
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
she sexxyyyy. but she just a character.
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3365 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I know.Hispanic is a such a broad description,like saying "american",both George Bush and Lil wayne are american.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3366 May 2, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the childish BS, make a youtube vid with your face on it, responding to her like that.
What do you expect? I"m half White and thus half perverted. Blame it on my White pops.
Poster

United States

#3367 May 2, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
Puerto Ricans from the Island hate NYC Ricans. I know that's a fact.
Probably because NYC Ricans have been influenced in the ways of American ghetto culture and are now much worse off than they were when they arrived in the mainland years ago.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3368 May 2, 2014
LatinaCHICK wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed thing is so freaking annoying. most ppl dont even think im a latina.
Never mind. I just peeped your picture and you look just like the homely everyday average sista. You're right you don't look anything like a gorgeous Latina. Someone lied to you about your mixture.
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3369 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
she sexxyyyy. but she just a character.
A esa morena se lo meto yo compai.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#3370 May 2, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
<quoted text>A esa morena se lo meto yo compai.
y yo tambien papa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 4 min Trump is a joke 86
Racist White People on MLK Day. 5 min Savant 149
Elites: Believe in the black god or else... for... 7 min Spinning 360 waves 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,685,017
Negroes are still butt hurt over Trump's Africa... 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 10
Welcome to the world little swirly baby Carson ... 10 min Denigrade 31
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 10 min IT IS I 57
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr Harrisson 50
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 2 hr White 51
president donald trump dead at age 71 3 hr Fucisil 30
More from around the web