Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3265 May 1, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I solely listen to old school Hip Hop, not modern rap. So I never heard of this guy Gibbs, I had to look him up, to see what he's about, considering his hostile lyrics and video.
It became more clear after this interview.
youtube.com/watch...
Dont listen to Freddie Gibbs like that but just like that song by him. You should listen modern rap. At least artist like Kendrick Lamar. Check this out.

And this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Best new rapper around.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3266 May 1, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont listen to Freddie Gibbs like that but just like that song by him. You should listen modern rap. At least artist like Kendrick Lamar. Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =10yrPDf92hYXX
And this...
Best new rapper around.
Nah..chill with that. I listened to 30 seconds of your first vid and i had to press the x..it was straight up TRASH, like i knew it would be. Modern rap is corny and gay.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3267 May 1, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I solely listen to old school Hip Hop, not modern rap.
Me too. Old school rap was way better on all levels, the creativity, talent. At one time They even had positive lyrics to keep black people conscious and mentally aware of things. Now it's all corny garbage and noxious content.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3268 May 1, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> Nah..chill with that. I listened to 30 seconds of your first vid and i had to press the x..it was straight up TRASH, like i knew it would be. Modern rap is corny and gay.
You're gay and corny.

Good Kid M.A.A.D City was the top rap Album of 2012 and was praised by many oldschool rappers. Do you even listen to modern day rap? And no I'm not taking about people like Drake and Lil Wayne.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3269 May 1, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Kid M.A.A.D City was the top rap Album of 2012 Do you even listen to modern day rap?
Never heard of him, and don't care who had the top what, wouldn't mean much since modern rappers have no skills or talent anyway. No, i do not listen to modern rap, i'm not with the gay shyt, that's for people like you. I'm a real |Vigga, this is the kind of rap i fcuk with
Sunshine

Elizabeth, NJ

#3270 May 1, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the best Xample of Yank failed public schools & PC freeload & free stamp policy. Such a waste of tax dollars thx to widespread corruption in Washington DC. ;-) Anyway, who is us or me? Caucasians are not Asian. If a 'black' person is whiter than a white person, then either we have two black peeps, or the person ya call black ain't black, likewise the person ya call white ain't really white. There ain't no white black person nor black white person, pure oxymoron. ;-D I dun have to try to convince anyone, as long as I have sheer facts on my side. ;-)
- yo, here ya have a typical aboriginal N.African white babe, which adds a nice diversity to Africa
h.ttp://youtu.be/G-1L_MX_d40
- or if ya want sump'n even more N.African aboriginal, like in case of white Amazigh/Berber origin, it can be found easily ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/4gLLEPB-GZo
Now pay attention, in BRA when Euros mixed w/ Amerindians their offsprings were referred to as 'caboclos', yet when white N.Africans & Berbers mixed w/ Amerindians their offsprings were referred to as 'mamluks'. Often mamluk babes were more Xotic than caboclo babes. & mamluk men were somewhat better fighters & warriors than caboclo men. ;-D
Again, White people are not African. Again, white people came to Africa hundreds of years after civilizations flourished. Their are black people, or albino people who look white but are not. Same with the people who speak Spanish. You are not white. Question, if white people have no history with Asia, why are they called CaucASIAN? Your roots must be in Asia some where and not Africa. C'mon, is Europe Really a continent? or is it an extension of Asia.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3271 May 1, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =10yrPDf92hYXX
And this...
Best new rapper around.
It sound ok, and I do have moments when I listen to new comers like Little Brother for example.
However, to me real HipHop always will be the like Funky 4+1, Cold Crush...And a whole list...

Upcoming and rising star:(Priscilla Star Diaz) P-Star is giving praise to MC Sha Rock.

youtube.com/watch...

youtube.com/watch...

youtube.com/watch...

http://joeconzo.com/wp/
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3272 May 1, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> Again, White people are not African. Again, white people came to Africa hundreds of years after civilizations flourished. Their are black people, or albino people who look white but are not. Same with the people who speak Spanish. You are not white. Question, if white people have no history with Asia, why are they called CaucASIAN? Your roots must be in Asia some where and not Africa. C'mon, is Europe Really a continent? or is it an extension of Asia.
Leave the stupid Chiwauwau,

And those girls aren't white, they have light brown complexion. But likely have some admixture to some degree.

I have posted a sum of peer reviewed studies and references telling Tamazight (Berbers) are indigenous to Africa, and came from East Africa. But that Chiwauwau responded with youtube videos.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3273 May 1, 2014
Leave my este-cate tvstvnvke alone, Almoravid. I mean it! Thanks in advance.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3274 May 1, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Leave my este-cate tvstvnvke alone, Almoravid. I mean it! Thanks in advance.
Lol shut the fck up lol that n()gga deserves it and you know it.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3276 May 2, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. Old school rap was way better on all levels, the creativity, talent. At one time They even had positive lyrics to keep black people conscious and mentally aware of things. Now it's all corny garbage and noxious content.
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gay and corny.
Good Kid M.A.A.D City was the top rap Album of 2012 and was praised by many oldschool rappers. Do you even listen to modern day rap? And no I'm not taking about people like Drake and Lil Wayne.
I think you'll should settle down. And get back to the core essentials of Hip Hop # "Peace Unity Love And Having Fun"

&fe ature=kp

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3277 May 2, 2014
LatinaCHICK wrote:
sum are but some arent. but most dominicans I seen look blk.
I agree, and a lot of Puerto Ricans I've seen look quadroon.

qua·droon noun \kwä-&#712;drün\

Definition of QUADROON

: a person of one-quarter black ancestry
Origin of QUADROON

modification of Spanish cuarterón, from cuarto fourth, from Latin quartus — more at quart

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/qua...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3278 May 2, 2014
Back to Ricans brothers and sisters in early Hip Hop presence.

The video shows clip a few different old school movies, the music by Nucleus, Jam On It.

Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3279 May 2, 2014
To all Ricans, I dedicate this.

NUYORICAN SOUL - Nautilus (Mawtilus)

youtube.com/watch...

Nuyorican Soul - I Am the Black Gold

youtube.com/watch...

NUYORICAN SOUL feat.INDIA - RUNAWAY live on The Grind

youtube.com/watch...
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3280 May 2, 2014

Level 8

Location hidden

#3281 May 2, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> Never heard of him, and don't care who had the top what, wouldn't mean much since modern rappers have no skills or talent anyway. No, i do not listen to modern rap, i'm not with the gay shyt, that's for people like you. I'm a real |Vigga, this is the kind of rap i fcuk with
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UZIHoE773ZsXX
Yeah you don't know nothing about rap in general.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3282 May 2, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think you'll should settle down. And get back to the core essentials of Hip Hop # "Peace Unity Love And Having Fun"
Yup, and no other song better demonstrated that than this one, all time classic

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3283 May 2, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave the stupid Chiwauwau,
And those girls aren't white, they have light brown complexion. But likely have some admixture to some degree.
I have posted a sum of peer reviewed studies and references telling Tamazight (Berbers) are indigenous to Africa, and came from East Africa. But that Chiwauwau responded with youtube videos.
You're a lying dropout.

You have been unable to prove an African origin for the Amazigh (Tamazigh is the language, moron). Like the other afrosupremacists, you are unable to produce ONE genetic study from a Maghreb site which does not show Eurasian presence. Many of them show 100% Eurasian remains.

I have repeated demanded that any of you dropouts provide such links, but nobody can do it, because they don't exist.

The fact remains, and is proven:

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.

Now go back to talking about stupid hiphop groups, because when it comes to science/anthropology, you know nothing.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3284 May 2, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> Again, White people are not African. Again, white people came to Africa hundreds of years after civilizations flourished. Their are black people, or albino people who look white but are not. Same with the people who speak Spanish. You are not white. Question, if white people have no history with Asia, why are they called CaucASIAN? Your roots must be in Asia some where and not Africa. C'mon, is Europe Really a continent? or is it an extension of Asia.
Another dropout.

The mountains are called “Caucasus”, hence “Caucasian” as an adjective. The word has nothing to do with “Asia”.

Europe is a part of EURASIA. Eurasia is the continent.

Mideastern Eurasians were in the Maghreb by 30k bp. Nobody is calling them “white”, which is a BS category created by white supremacist racists.

Learn history before further babbling.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3285 May 2, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you don't know nothing about rap in general.
|Vigga you crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,566,947
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 min The Delighted Axe 156
Another sprog falls victim to its mammy's head ... 2 min The Delighted Axe 4
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 3 min Redefined 64
Kimp and Harrieta can't join the military! 5 min The Delighted Axe 18
Guess the Race! 24 y/o 8th grader, lol... 22 min The Side Split Axe 2
Dan Snow: I love Mick 30 min Dan Snow 2
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 39 min californio 909
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Jarhead 1,549
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 2 hr Prophets prophesy 60