Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3134 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
So, here we are, a short while before I move on w/ gettin' ready for a bizz meetin' in an hour. ;-)
- well, since ya're growin' hair to yo' waist I wanted to show ya sump'n. I realize your natural hair texture is perhaps not loose curly like hers, but she might give ya an idea on how to take a better care of your hair. Actually, a big portion of BRA zambo babes have her hair texture ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/xEBiRbLflfs
Since ya're fluent in Spanish ya should get an idea even w/o speakin' BRA Portuguese. ;-)
She has very pretty hair.:-)
UruEuWauWau

Ibiúna, Brazil

#3135 Apr 30, 2014
Monkey Chiwawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been there not too long ago. The place is cool.
I've met up with Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Panama's etc...we had cool conversations, even about the topic at hand. They do recon the blackness. Fly sisters all over the place, coming from different backgrounds. When you go, do visit Cosi. They have awesome soup, sandwiches....all fresh made. Only a few had this "I'm Hispanic".
Sure ya were, only in yo' wet dreams, droolin' over Latin males. & then ya woke up sweatttty butt raped in yo' banana Yank ghetto, ya trollin' monkey chiwawa's azz. ;-)

- & sure these real DR chicks dun give a shyat 'bout yo' banana Yank blackness ;-D h.ttp://youtu.be/tuSq_-2-otQ
UruEuWauWau

Ibiúna, Brazil

#3136 Apr 30, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I'm about to check it out. My texture is a combination of straight/wavy.
Oh, and I have a video for you, too. It's funny and very, VERY stupid:
.../watch?v=8xvMoJKrGGs
I imagine that being the humiliated person that shall not be named. HAHA, but I think you know who I'm talking about.:-D
Oh, interestin', I thought ya were on a curlier side, as far as I could recall from the last time. Thx, babes. I'll check it out on my way to work. ;-)
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3137 Apr 30, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
Wow...
Enjoy,

youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

Location hidden

#3139 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, interestin', I thought ya were on a curlier side, as far as I could recall from the last time. Thx, babes. I'll check it out on my way to work. ;-)
Nope, unlike my sister, I don't have ringlets. Mine is wavy and if I want to make it curly, I have to braid it in little braids and take them out.

And you are Wind in his Hair:
www.youtube.com/watch...

Random, I know.:-) Has your hair ever been that long?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3140 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, dun invent thaaangs just cause it fits yo' agenda. Most of DRs look not much y'all Yank AAs/Blacks/IViggers/Creoles, &
This is true. Some people think being light skin alone makes you look Latino, not true. Most light skin blacks look like other blacks besides the skin. Light skin blacks are relatively common throughout the diaspora, jamaica, barbados, etc., and most would not get mistaken for hispanic, only if you look for a quick glance, but if you look at a hispanic and a "light skin black" for more than 2 seconds, the differences are obvious. Light skin blacks, In Haitian creole, they're called GRIMO(grimelle, fem). The guy at 1:13 is an example, looks like a black man besides his skin, and compare him to 6:02-- he's light too, even fuller lips than the former but would not be seen as black, but a puerto rican. hard to articulate but the look, facial expressions, etc are different

Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3141 Apr 30, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
Me being the only dominican on this forum by blood i thinki know what they look like.
dominicans in santo domingo
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
it depends what region or area you go to.There are some very black towns like 'villa mella' where they still practice vodu and other african religions ,and speak spanish mixed with some african(they call it "pu pu")
They come in all colors from light to dark
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/424822622...
http://www.realworldimage.com/media/catalog/p...
http://fly-ishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...
They are beautiful and don't look that much different from mainland African women.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_d-BGs6dd7K8/TKinXlw...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s6DJvCDe9qI/TAxvczA...

Level 2

Location hidden

#3142 Apr 30, 2014
Hi, Trouble, how are you?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3143 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Again ya go 'bout w/ yo' BS obsessions over bogus/pimped up Afro-Latin & Afro-Caribbean babes, who are most of the time heavily PS'd. I'm yet to see all this BS in real, like real proportions & sizes. ;-D & nop, that's not how most of PR babes look like. Even majority of DR babes dun have bigger butts than Boricua chicks. ;-)
- this is how reality bites in NYC when it comes to PRs
h.ttp://youtu.be/WFu7D9q75w4
- & this is how reality bites in NYC in case of DRs
h.ttp://youtu.be/x-2GYpA55AA
Now I wanna se a dumb Yank fruitcake who'll try to tell us what we see on the live videos ain't real.
- BTW, here ya have some more tropical juice from PR
h.ttp://youtu.be/zvNKZKRu7hk
Ya sure ya a T&T dougla?! Ya really dun sound like one. ;-)
True. Seeing people in everyday life is more accurate, rerely do you see people walking around looking like a flawless supermodel. Pictures don't always do people justice. Sometimes pics are photoshoped, or taken right after a workout, a video is always a better representation of reality.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3145 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Again ya go 'bout w/ yo' BS obsessions over bogus/pimped up Afro-Latin & Afro-Caribbean babes, who are most of the time heavily PS'd. I'm yet to see all this BS in real, like real proportions & sizes. ;-D
Right. Case in point

El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3146 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ya know, ya're such a DR wannabe milky teeth fruitcake. ;-) Why duncha hang out w/ yo' other Yank ghetto IVigger buddies & forget 'bout DR altogether, aye?! Ya're a lost case. ;-D
- look, this is how DR babes also look like, white & nice
h.ttp://youtu.be/tuSq_-2-otQ
Stop bein' such a desperate & dumb Yank IVigger ho, conaso. Pol hoy me kite. ;-)
I bet you brazilian bikini wax them hairy a_ss legs and walk around with a sock stuffed down your g-string so you can look like u have a fat p**_ssy when you walk the beach.Oreo fXck boy.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#3147 Apr 30, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Hi, Trouble, how are you?
Lady friend is coming over, i'm about to have sex...so as of right now, i'm doing fabulous.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3148 Apr 30, 2014
Ay yo El Tigre. Ignore these lame trolls and keep the Dominican pics coming... >;)

Bigsmoke and Almoravid have not been fully introduced to the greatness of your women.

Grace them and SPAM THIS THREAD!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3149 Apr 30, 2014
big mike M wrote:
Ay yo El Tigre. Ignore these lame trolls and keep the Dominican pics coming... >;)
Bigsmoke and Almoravid have not been fully introduced to the greatness of your women.
Grace them and SPAM THIS THREAD!
Hell yeah. Tha'ts what I"m talking about. Post some pics of sexy as** Latinas so long as there are not Black. White and Mestizas only please.
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3154 Apr 30, 2014
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3155 Apr 30, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying since you don't live in the USA.
I hear you.

I am lucky I can judge people as individuals anyways so even if every Dominican I met was like some of these trolls on here I'd find it hard to judge all Dominicans the same.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3156 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, falaew, seu makakin trasad da putona feiassa, jah tiro a sua maiziia du meu puter, hein?! ;-) If I get serious & ask a favor to my goddess Yemanja, ya might see small duycks poppin' all over yo' chav monkey forehead & between yo' ears in no time. ;-D
Type in English or do not even bother typing, halfwit.
El Tigre

Jonesboro, GA

#3157 Apr 30, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>smdh at you punka** Gay a** Girly Latino mofos. You've got the world's most sexiest women and us African American men get stuck with fat, dark, Blond wig wearing Shaniqua bytches. Lucky mofos.
You must do open mic comedy at the local g@y bars.

You crazy as hell Black is beautiful regardless of country

http://dynastyseries.com/wp-content/2013/07/a...

http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1366x768/d...
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3158 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, he offended a big portion of Europeans, Asians, Oceanians, Africans, L.Americans, & even Anglo N.Americans. Imagine what would've happened to this small fry shyathead in N.Ireland, for Xample. ;-) Ya know, his species here in BRA we usually call sapajus &/or saitaia, dependin' on his skin color & a degree of his retarded look. ;-D
You would have been better off stating ''a big portion of people'' instead of listing all the populated continents.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3159 Apr 30, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
Bigsmoe the reputations for dominicans in washington heights/NYC is mostly that of drug dealers.Theyve run the drug trade in the tri-state area for some time now.They still know the "Bosses" are still on Dykman and Broadway&amsterdam:
When Sergeant Brogli sees a dozen brown-skinned Dominican men standing on the corner of 141st Street and Broadway in Harlem, she thinks, "Drug dealers."
"Most are involved in drugs, probably," she says. "That's the best assumption I can make."
“I used to cop in Harlem, all of my Dominicanos/Right there up on Broadway, pull me back to that McDonald’s.”– Jay-Z,“Empire State of Mind”
“Had them Dominican connects/I’m so Dyckman, Shoutout to Tahiry block/ Remember me? Range Rover, canary rock.”– Fabolous,“Mr. R.I.P.”
XXL:“Dominicano, all the plugs that I know/Driving Benzes, with no benefits/Not bad, huh? For some immigrants.”– Jay-Z,“Otis”
"For years I've been buying my coke
From the same cat
Jherri curl nicca
Dominican who look black"-Noriega(Illegal life)
''The Dominicans are our biggest threat,'' said George Festa, regional director of the Drug Enforcement Administration in New England.''We've seen things we've never seen before, one group dealing crack, cocaine and heroin. We see them making alliances across the board with everyone, including Chinese and Vietnamese groups. They are versatile.'
If this is all true I never knew they were that involved, then again I know little in that area. Are they cool and even connected with the Haitians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min Carly HI YAH 109,153
“Black Coffee” – This might be the most positiv... 2 min Dark Brew 1
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 3 min michele 464
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 10 min DintDoNuffin 87
What do White Europeans Think of White Americans (Apr '11) 15 min Kaleb B 47
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min mdbuilder 1,190,549
Why do white people hate black people? (Jul '07) 16 min dountoothers 420
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 24 min Matthew_1 33
All women prefer white men 50 min The Irony 2,527
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 2 hr Marla 539