“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3047 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea some white people maybe obsessed with Black People, but Hispanic People are not obsessed with black people. Black people are always forcing themselves on Hispanic people, and I know they think that Black people's obsession with them is very crazy. Black American's remind me of a abusive boyfriend that's trying to make his lady summit to him, and Hispanic people remind me of the girlfriend who understands that the man is crazy, and is trying to break free from his obsession. Geezzzz black women already perm their hair and wear tons of fake weave to achieve that Hispanic or biracial look. That's why half of them pass off as biracial so what else do black people want?
That's why most Black people in America think that Luptia is ugly, because she wears her real hair, and she has darkskinned which is two no no's in the African American community. Luptia is very attractive though. She didn't try to look like a different race and culture to fit in, and everyone excepted her beauty. I know African American people are angry, because they have to do a lot to their appearance to even get other Black American peop to except them.
you are so IGNORANT AND UNEDUCATED it's a Shame not all black women wear weave that's number one number two our hair comes in many hair textures some of us wear weave to change up a style. You Flat booty b$@&) are so insecure the only thing you can talk about is hair hair hair lol! Nobody wants to look anything but good looking. I highly doubt that you are black at all phoney azz white troll trying to cause problems. No figure having badly aging inferior women lol

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3048 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Hispanic people are NOT obsessed with black people, but you are guaranteed to here Black American people OBSESSING over Hispanic people especially Puerto Rican people. African American people obsession with Puerto Rican people is quite scary actually, I knew a few African American people that were black and half hispanic. They would start conflicts with some darkskinned women, and black people were so color stuck that they would attack the dark-skinned black people, and say that the dark-skinned ladies were just jealous of the lightskinned ladies, because they were mixed with pretty hair. I didn't understand the color stuck issue back then, because black people treat me really well... So I didn't want to
understand the color complexion issue that's so big in the black community.
It's actually sicking how Black American PEOPLE hate themselves it's so obvious to me now, but I wouldn't tell any Black American person that to their face, because it's benefits to being privileged, but at the same-time I wouldn't let a black person disrespect a darkskinned sister around me, because that's just ignorant.
Within Latin American societies, there is a racial, therefore racist, component to the social stratification, but despite that people are not nearly as obsessed on “race” and color as in the U$A. Perhaps this is due to the original fact that Spanish and Portuguese are less racist than English and Germans, but even that could be argued.

I've known a lot of AA's as well as Jews and have found a similar psychological syndrome in both. Like the Jewish friend who told me he had repeated nightmares of gestapo coming to the door at 2am and dragging him away. With AA's I detect the same pain. They feel sorrow and hurt, in fact, at being so hated by some whites, though many present a face of anger or intellectual resistance. Like the white racists who present a face of indignation against non-whites when in fact the underlying emotion is fear.

So, even when they're exasperating me, I feel a lot of human sympathy for AA's. They've evolved a culture which contains a lot of inspirational and positive elements, along with a lot of dysfunction, which is what people tend to concentrate on. I mean, this is the people who produced Dr. King, arguably the greatest Yank of the 20th century.

As for this color obsession, in Mexico the class structure reflects the proportion of Spanish vs Native (rather than black) blood, or more precisely, appearance. People comment how the whiter-looking brother will do better economically than his darker sibling. Walk into a Mexican bank. The manager is a spanish-blood criollo. The tellers are mestizas. The guy sweeping the floor looks Native. But, as I said, the color obsession is less intense, less pervasive, less obsessively perverse than that in the U$A based on the white-black dichotomy.

Now I'm not black, but I'm sure that reasonable AA's would agree to much of the critical analysis of them, but I always want to see this expressed with an understanding and in the context of an understanding of the stressful racist ambience in which they must exist in the U$A, and of the many positive aspects of their culture which exist notwithstanding.
Sunshine

Freeport, NY

#3049 Apr 28, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I say I'm very straight, it's Xactly what it means, no other meanin'. ;-D If I were bisex, I'd have said so long ago, & to me 'bisex' is the same as phagg when it comes to males. But I dun mind doin' lesbo & bisex chicks, as long as they're clean & STD free, that's for sure. Just sayin', while movin' on. ;-)
maybe you should go get a room

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3051 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea some white people maybe obsessed with Black People, but Hispanic People are not obsessed with black people. Black people are always forcing themselves on Hispanic people, and I know they think that Black people's obsession with them is very crazy. Black American's remind me of a abusive boyfriend that's trying to make his lady summit to him, and Hispanic people remind me of the girlfriend who understands that the man is crazy, and is trying to break free from his obsession. Geezzzz black women already perm their hair and wear tons of fake weave to achieve that Hispanic or biracial look. That's why half of them pass off as biracial so what else do black people want?
That's why most Black people in America think that Luptia is ugly, because she wears her real hair, and she has darkskinned which is two no no's in the African American community. Luptia is very attractive though. She didn't try to look like a different race and culture to fit in, and everyone excepted her beauty. I know African American people are angry, because they have to do a lot to their appearance to even get other Black American people to except them.
For your info I am a Black woman and I have NEVER worn a weave in my life. I wear my NATURAL AFRO HAIR all the time. Hispanic is NOT a race. Hispanic comes in ALL races and you DO have BLACK Hispanics but THEY deny they are Black. In Latin America, you have this whole system of classifications to define races and NONE want to be labeled Black but you DO have AFRO LATINOS both in LATIN AMERICA and the Caribbean.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3052 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for not responding earlier, but I have a real life outside of topix's. For someone like you that's obsessed with lightskinned and light eyes, and who thinks that light-skinned women are better then dark-skin women why did that hair weave comment offened you? Your so better then darkskinned women so why are you wearing some other females hair on your head that's from a different country why can't you grow your own hair since light-skinned black Americans are so much prettier then darkskinned women as you say. You want to look Hispanic or biracial so bad you have FAKE hair running around thinking you are better then are follow darkskinned sista's... LMBO!!!
I know you wish that you had real hair like me.
lol nobody wants to be Hispanic or bi racial you are nuts GAY B$@@& you don't take REJECTION well do you? Lol and don't FRONT ANYBODY CAN GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD WHERE YOU SAID THAT LIGHT SKIN BLACK WOMEN WERE JEALOUS OF DARK SKIN WOMEN which is complete BULSHI I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE REALLY A WHITE GIRL TRYING TO START CRAP AND NO I WILL NOT MEET WITH YOU ON SOME CHAT SITE SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE NASTY CARPET MUNCHIN Chick lol!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3053 Apr 28, 2014
ATTENTION EVERYONE BLACK JAPANESE GIRL IS A WHITE TROLL TROLL ALERT TROLL ALERT. She is also GAY AND ASKED ME TO MEET UP WITH HER ON SOME SITE WHERE WE SHOW WHAT WE LOOK LIKE LOL! Nobody wants to be Latino lol! Nothing special about that just as broke as anyone else. I'm a pretty girl and happy just the way God made me. Seek help CARPET MUNCHER LOL!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#3056 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
Blaq honey-
I'm about to hangout with my man. So goodnight you bitter lonely old lady. Continue to hate on darkskinned women as usual, and keep wearing fake hair weaves trying to look Hispanic. Most Hispanics have real hair so they know you are not hispanic, but thanks for supporting my Asian people they wouldn't have made billions of dollars if it wasn't for you Black American women buying hair weaves trying to look Hispanic... lol
? what if you already "look" hispanic?

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3057 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
Blaq honey-
I'm about to hangout with my man. So goodnight you bitter lonely old lady. Continue to hate on darkskinned women as usual, and keep wearing fake hair weaves trying to look Hispanic. Most Hispanics have real hair so they know you are not hispanic, but thanks for supporting my Asian people they wouldn't have made billions of dollars if it wasn't for you Black American women buying hair weaves trying to look Hispanic... lol
LOL my man been here beside me while I play on the phone and stop lying you are about to hang out with your girl lol! Lol! Chick I don't wear weave my hair is long and I promise I look better than you. Insecure chick lol all you talk about is weave my azz costs 10,000 to replicate lol! Now what

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3058 Apr 28, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
? what if you already "look" hispanic?
that chick is PURE NUTS trust me she asks me to go on some site to meet up with her
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3059 Apr 28, 2014
Do a good percentage of Puerto Rican women have nice, firm thick, big bums?

Any samples would help, just wondering.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3061 Apr 29, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
Do a good percentage of Puerto Rican women have nice, firm thick, big bums?
Any samples would help, just wondering.
Visit this thread ;)
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/caribbean-wome...

Has some bad ladies posted along with Puerto Ricans. Think that person used some of my pics from my African Diaspora beauty thread. Since that thread was very big and became well known around the net.

But if you dont feel like going through the thread...
http://skhumbuzotuswa.files.wordpress.com/201...
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8dgxlGAMV1...

But to be honest Dominican girls>>>>>>P uerto Rican girls. Especially in the "big bums" department. But yeah they do have booty. >:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#3062 Apr 29, 2014
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
For your info I am a Black woman and I have NEVER worn a weave in my life. I wear my NATURAL AFRO HAIR all the time.
Thats good that your rock your natural hair. Because I want a black nubian warrior daughter that rocks natural hair.

Hope black women keep up the natural hair movement.

Peace.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3063 Apr 29, 2014
Us boricua rocks
:)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3064 Apr 29, 2014
No they arent...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3065 Apr 29, 2014
Dominicans maybe... lol
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3066 Apr 29, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit this thread ;)
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/caribbean-wome...
Has some bad ladies posted along with Puerto Ricans. Think that person used some of my pics from my African Diaspora beauty thread. Since that thread was very big and became well known around the net.
But if you dont feel like going through the thread...
http://skhumbuzotuswa.files.wordpress.com/201...
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8dgxlGAMV1...
But to be honest Dominican girls>>>>>>P uerto Rican girls. Especially in the "big bums" department. But yeah they do have booty. >:)
Thanks for the link, some good picture in there.

I have no experience with Dominican or Puerto Rican people heck most Latin Americans even other than what I've seen in images with the exception of Brazilians who I know their women are known for nice bums.

Do you lot all mix with each other well in NYC or is there some tribalism especially when it comes to street gangs, or what?

I believe they're many Latin Americans around Europe claiming to be the nationality of their countries motherland eg Spanish instead of Puerto Rican to people like me who wouldn't really suspect otherwise or care to tough. This has happened to me a few times where I somehow figured it out. One was with this chick, a heavily tanned white woman who from the start told me she was Portuguese, later on I found out she was in fact Brazilian.

Are there any stereotypically, black African looking Dominicans out there who deny everything and claim to be ethnic Spanish? That would be funny.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3067 Apr 29, 2014
UruEuWauWau, you trans-everything, Roman Catholic jester, I know unborn babies who can formulate better sentences.

Go worship a statue of Mary somewhere, that lying w##.re and her bar#t#.rd child Jesus.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#3068 Apr 29, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
UruEuWauWau, you trans-everything, Roman Catholic jester, I know unborn babies who can formulate better sentences.
Go worship a statue of Mary somewhere, that lying w##.re and her bar#t#.rd child Jesus.
Thats the Mexicans who idolize guadaloupe (mary). Roman Catholic from other latin american countries dont worship mary that much as the Mexicans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3069 Apr 29, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, some good picture in there.
I have no experience with Dominican or Puerto Rican people heck most Latin Americans even other than what I've seen in images with the exception of Brazilians who I know their women are known for nice bums.
Do you lot all mix with each other well in NYC or is there some tribalism especially when it comes to street gangs, or what?
I believe they're many Latin Americans around Europe claiming to be the nationality of their countries motherland eg Spanish instead of Puerto Rican to people like me who wouldn't really suspect otherwise or care to tough. This has happened to me a few times where I somehow figured it out. One was with this chick, a heavily tanned white woman who from the start told me she was Portuguese, later on I found out she was in fact Brazilian.
Are there any stereotypically, black African looking Dominicans out there who deny everything and claim to be ethnic Spanish? That would be funny.
Bigsmoke dont listen to the Topix sh*t you hear on here. Dominicans and blacks where I live(Rockland county) are chill with each other. I first started hearing about this beef online. But in Washington Heights which is basically Little Dominica in NYC, they can be a bit racist. But for them most part they assimilate into "black culture" if you wanna call it that, them and Puerto Ricans.

I wouldnt say there are Dominicans that look like stereotypical "Black Africans" but there are a lot here that can pass for AA. Some that look like this.
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2a4pb28.jpg

But most look like this.
http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/15...

But there are some that look straight up white. They range, but most I've seen have a mixture of high amount of African DNA. But most are mixed looking but can sometimes pass for your light skinned to brown skin AA. Yeah you need to get your @$$ over here to NYC if you want to experience with these type of women. >:)

But as for as tribalism goes, not gonna deny that there is some, but not that high as Topix folks make it out to be. When I was in high school Dominicans and blacks were chill for the most part. I don't really know for Washington Heights. Maybe some (real)Dominican on here can educate us more.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3070 Apr 29, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
You are a stupid, ignorant piece of sht. Unlike my good friend UruEuWauWau, I'm not Catholic, not even a Christian at all. But I don't post needlessly inflammatory crap against their beliefs, because that's hateful, divisive, and immature. And you do realize you just offended many (probably most) other people who post here, right? Just in an attempt to piss off one person you don't agree with. Idiot. Wikvs, cepane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 110,286
All women prefer white men 4 min hackney 2,687
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,193,540
Blacks responsible for nearly all violent crime... 6 min Big Knob 3
Jessie Washington Lynching 10 min iamcuriousnow 74
Why Do White People Smell Like Wet Dogs? (Mar '13) 13 min MELANATED 23
The average black man is 5 - 5.5 inches, black ... (Feb '14) 17 min MELANATED 26
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 2 hr Hetero-Sapien 121
White US children will be minorities by 2020 af... 3 hr TheOriginalDoby 51
More from around the web