Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2857 Apr 25, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am descended of Tuareg and Fulani, and the endogamous tradition goes back many thousands of years.
Not only have Arabs conquered parts of Northern Africa, the Ottoman have their presence there as well and have intermarried. A lot of people think when they see images of Cairo, that this is what Egypt represents historically. While that's not the case at all.
A lot of people belief in the concept of "African stereotypes" the stereotypical African traits. Many of them suffer reactionary psychosis, as you can read in this thread and forum.
youtube.com/watch...
youtube.com/watch...
Yeah some Arabs have intermarried. My dad looks like a medium toned Arab. My mom has that typical Ethiopian look - perfection. A lot of people assume at my school here in the states that I am Arab if not Black and White but nope, all Black. I've been reading a lot of the comments across the boards on this forum and there are so many uneducated and ignorant people on here. Not going to say stupid but just misinformed. Which one of your parents are Tuareg?

Location hidden

#2858 Apr 25, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am descended of Tuareg and Fulani, and the endogamous tradition goes back many thousands of years.
Not only have Arabs conquered parts of Northern Africa, the Ottoman have their presence there as well and have intermarried. A lot of people think when they see images of Cairo, that this is what Egypt represents historically. While that's not the case at all.
A lot of people belief in the concept of "African stereotypes" the stereotypical African traits. Many of them suffer reactionary psychosis, as you can read in this thread and forum.
youtube.com/watch...
youtube.com/watch...
Nice vids man. For the Americans on here who don't travel:

http://youtu.be/juuKr-KBWxI
Typical indigenous Egyptian woman

I have cousins her skin tone and even darker. I have some who are as light as I am. They're all tones pretty much. Do you speak Arabic?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2859 Apr 25, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya see what happens when ya use too much of that shyatty free stamp given made in ole Yankland toxic glue on yo' empty Yank fugly tranny lookin' wigged head?! Ya become more delusional than ever, spoutin' crap left & right. ;-) Now be good & rearrange this shyat above in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, creole or any other lang a real foreign Latin person like my BRA jussara self could read & understand. ;-D
"my BRA jussara self could read & understand."

You DO realize that you're agreeing with everything I've said about you being triracial so far right? A jucara is exactly how i described you in the above post. Please read. PLEASE

"Ya see what happens when ya use too much of that shyatty free stamp given made in ole Yankland toxic glue on yo' empty Yank fugly tranny lookin' wigged head?!"

I don't wear a wig, shouldn't you know that, I even let you pull my hair! You're one confused and crazy puppy. You weren't that great in bed either. BEWARE ladies! He has a small dyck and a bad attitude!!!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2860 Apr 25, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it would be the ole Yankland/USA, hands down. BRA only has the largest group of peeps in the world havin' some African ancestry, which is totally diff. from what ya asked. ;-) It should be noted that 'African' doesn't really stand for 'black', yo. In BRA we had a substantial group of N.Africans, for Xample. But we also have the biggest Japanese diaspora outside Japan, biggest Arab/ME diaspora outside ME, bioggest Italian diaspora outside Italy, huge Swiss diaspora, E.European diaspora, big Scandinavian & W.European diaspora. A lot of S.Asians, E.Asians, SE.Asians, Europeans, Oceanians, ya name it. ;-)
lol you're such a liar....sitting up there as a black man in BRAZIL. but i'm sure you chasin that booty. There are a mixture of people, yes, but you're "black", you're not african sweetie. africans are purebloods like my stepfather (who is ethiopian) and way more handsome than you wanna be brazilian african american expatriated confused triracial mutt.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2861 Apr 25, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Hou, hou, hou! ;-) I'm fine as usual, my zambo princess. Here a S&S (surf & samba) summer time is basically over, but a very hot winter WC 2014 is approachin'. ;-D This weekend I'll prolly spend it w/ my friends, hopefully catchin' some good & big waves, & afterwards in the evening I reckon w/ my relatives & dear ones in what we in BRA call 'sarau'(there's no English word for it). I hope ya're doin' fine over there on the EC. Bso! ;-)
Man STFU...you and your MFing punka** brazilian Trannies. I've never seen so many men of any nationality who want to be women. SMDH.... Is it the water you drink or your African blood but you mofos have more sugar in your tank than Liberace. Men prancing around in thongs showing your buttcheeks. LMBAO You're nothing like us masculine Kings here in the USA.
DaTtuth

Seattle, WA

#2862 Apr 26, 2014
Let me spit the truth here! I'm a black man and I'm going to tell you why the female made this thread..Well not only this one but other forums where my black people try to claim other races. We black folks feel the need to claim other races, so we could feel important for once and because we are ugly. I mean look at our AA women, they're ugly tbh! Our African women have no body, nothing but a bag of bones. However Puerto Rican women are B U tifull with fair skin and hair..plus the facial features! That is why this forum was created!

Peace!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2863 Apr 26, 2014
Quit beating this dead horse.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2864 Apr 26, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it would be the ole Yankland/USA, hands down. BRA only has the largest group of peeps in the world havin' some African ancestry, which is totally diff. from what ya asked. ;-)
Yo, whats crackin dude? Nice clarification. I've heard people say that more than once, that "Brazil has the largest black population", and that it has more blacks than AAs. There's only one way to set the record straight on that once and for all, and that's by asking a simple question. AAs have 39 million blacks. In order to find out if Brazil has the "largest number of blacks", as opposed to the largest number of people of "African descent"(which is different), give me your answer to this question: Do people that look like him make up 40+ million in Brazil?

Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2865 Apr 26, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
What made a lot of American Blacks grow up like that thinking it's better to be mixed than to just be Black? I do find a lot of American Blacks with low self esteem. They walk around smiling but when they think no one's looking, some hold their head down.
Some AAs feel mixed is better because of the reputation and status of being black. Its not just AAs. Put it this way: if Africa was a superpower like China or USA, if blacks had high status and wealth like other groups, do you think people of African descent would hate their black side? Since this is the subject of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, the reason you have a few hispanics like this video is simply because they want to dissasociate themselves with the low status and negative connotations that Africans/blacks have

Location hidden

#2866 Apr 26, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> Some AAs feel mixed is better because of the reputation and status of being black. Its not just AAs. Put it this way: if Africa was a superpower like China or USA, if blacks had high status and wealth like other groups, do you think people of African descent would hate their black side? Since this is the subject of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, the reason you have a few hispanics like this video is simply because they want to dissasociate themselves with the low status and negative connotations that Africans/blacks have
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-yRwGtNjcy4XX
Those four dudes who jumped that guy are all White Dominicans. They are still White just Latino so I get it. If it were Black Dominicans doing this, then there would be confusion. Majority of African Blacks don't have that type of mindset. Majority of us just don't like any outsiders period. As a matter of fact, many of us think low of American Blacks because of their self hatred and weakness. I don't think like that but majority of my friends do have a very similar sentiment when it comes to American Blacks and it has little to do with their skin color. It has a lot to do with their mentality and public display of behavior. I don't know why these Dominican dudes hate Blacks but it's clear that they are White. It may have something to do with what you mentioned, the stereotype of Blacks or maybe their personal experiences with them. This Dominican chick at my school likes me but the feelings are not mutual. I don't date women who wear animal hair or other women hair. That's just me though, plus I can't bring that home to my family and def not my friends. I haven't had any issues with Dominicans nor Puerto Ricans though. They've been nothing but cool and nice to me.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2867 Apr 26, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text> Majority of African Blacks don't have that type of mindset. Majority of us just don't like any outsiders period. As a matter of fact, many of us think low of American Blacks because of their self hatred and weakness. I don't think like that but majority of my friends do have a very similar sentiment when it comes to American Blacks and it has little to do with their skin color. It has a lot to do with their mentality and public display of behavior.
I've known alot of people and especially Africans with the same sentiment, but AAs weren't always like that. Its the result of years of oppression and degradation by whites in this country. In the case of Africa, no Africans were ever a minority in a country that had racist white people trying to destroy everything they do. so whites they did not get to affect the psyche of you Africans like they did with AAs. That's the case in America where after slavery they dealt with years/generations of racism and degradation. it's a long story.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2868 Apr 26, 2014
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are black people with a Mexican attitude!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2869 Apr 26, 2014
DaTtuth wrote:
Let me spit the truth here! I'm a black man and I'm going to tell you why the female made this thread..Well not only this one but other forums where my black people try to claim other races. We black folks feel the need to claim other races, so we could feel important for once and because we are ugly. I mean look at our AA women, they're ugly tbh! Our African women have no body, nothing but a bag of bones. However Puerto Rican women are B U tifull with fair skin and hair..plus the facial features! That is why this forum was created!
Peace!
lol troll! but if this is an actual black man then the feelings are mutual. I find black men to be extremely poor, ugly, have a nasty attitude and emotionally and physically abusive, especially the dark and medium brown ones.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2870 Apr 26, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> I've known alot of people and especially Africans with the same sentiment, but AAs weren't always like that. Its the result of years of oppression and degradation by whites in this country. In the case of Africa, no Africans were ever a minority in a country that had racist white people trying to destroy everything they do. so whites they did not get to affect the psyche of you Africans like they did with AAs. That's the case in America where after slavery they dealt with years/generations of racism and degradation. it's a long story.
and that's precisely why Haitians are so mentally grounded compared with Dominicans and other afro-latinos in their black heritage. The ratio of slaves to owners in Haiti was very high, and there were lots of african imports. This created a strength and strong mental bond that allowed you to rise up out of slavery.

Location hidden

#2871 Apr 26, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> I've known alot of people and especially Africans with the same sentiment, but AAs weren't always like that. Its the result of years of oppression and degradation by whites in this country. In the case of Africa, no Africans were ever a minority in a country that had racist white people trying to destroy everything they do. so whites they did not get to affect the psyche of you Africans like they did with AAs. That's the case in America where after slavery they dealt with years/generations of racism and degradation. it's a long story.
Well try being a Black person in the Middle East and some parts of West Africa. It would make American slavery look like a cake walk. I agree that dealing with generations of degradation and oppression could do that to you, but that is not the case with those who were enslaved by more vile enslavers, the Arabs. The Arabs were just as worse than European enslavers. They're still doing it today in places towards the Western coast of Africa. I think a part of feeling sorry for yourself is a huge part of why Ameriblacks think the way they do today and behave the way they do too because like I said, they were not the only Blacks who were treated that way. Try being enslaved by an Arab. My family weren't but tell that to the Sudanese whom by the way I do volunteer work with whenever I can find time between my studies and work. The indigenous Sudanese do not feel sorry for themselves and they try to keep their traditions in tact. Some have give their own lives and taken their own children lives before allowing an Arab to enslave them and damage their family. I won't say there's no excuse for the current public display of dishonor in the Ameriblack community but they gotta get out of that "I" thing.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2872 Apr 26, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why these Dominican dudes hate Blacks but it's clear that they are White. It may have something to do with what you mentioned, the stereotype of Blacks or maybe their personal experiences with them.
I personally don't like that word "black" to call a whole group of people especially since alot of people of African descent don't even have black skin. A big factor for the hatred is also the position of blacks in the world relative to Chinese, Indians, etc. If Africa was a developed, rich continent with tanks, fighter jets, nuclear weapons, missiles..most people would respect black people a little more. People in the U.S are seeing the worst images of blacks/Africa on TV, that plays a big part in the level of respect people of African descent are given.

Location hidden

#2873 Apr 26, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> I personally don't like that word "black" to call a whole group of people especially since alot of people of African descent don't even have black skin. A big factor for the hatred is also the position of blacks in the world relative to Chinese, Indians, etc. If Africa was a developed, rich continent with tanks, fighter jets, nuclear weapons, missiles..most people would respect black people a little more. People in the U.S are seeing the worst images of blacks/Africa on TV, that plays a big part in the level of respect people of African descent are given.
I don't like to offend anyone. What do you usually refer to people of African descent since not Black? I'd like to stay away from terms that others find too offensive. I don't agree with that. Regardless of how much power and riches Blacks have, others will remain seeing us as worthless and subhuman. Although I think there is some truth to what you've said, but racism stemmed from knowing a person's history, AmeriBlacks history. Europeans were not the first ones who even wanted to enslave Blacks. Actually they never had the will to do so or thought until the Arabs enticed them to and gave them the argument of why it would be profitable for them in the long run. Long story with that one. It is due to your history, not how little you have as to why people will always hate you. They psychologically programmed you all so that they could strip your heritage and any memory of your history away from you and Africans have the richest history on earth. Because when you know how strong your history is, no one could ever break you. That's why I find it hard to think of why AmeriBlacks are the only ones who don't take the initiative to do what their ancestors want of them. Whites can not deal with that and being God's chosen people. So racism stems from that. You already had all the riches in the world. Europeans were the ones who were scrambling for food and striving to become civilized well after Africans, and yes even W. Africans were already full and civilized. It is when they came and took literally everything from your ancestors, dumbing Ameriblacks down.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2874 Apr 26, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>The ratio of slaves to owners in Haiti was very high, and there were lots of african imports. This created a strength and strong mental bond that allowed you to rise up out of slavery.
A little voodoo helped.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2875 Apr 26, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well try being a Black person in the Middle East and some parts of West Africa. It would make American slavery look like a cake walk. I agree that dealing with generations of degradation and oppression could do that to you, but that is not the case with those who were enslaved by more vile enslavers, the Arabs. The Arabs were just as worse than European enslavers. They're still doing it today in places towards the Western coast of Africa.
I agree about Arab slavery, it was no joke. What are African leaders and other blacks in Africa doing about the Arab african slavery that you say is happening today? And what have they said or done about the blacks who were being hanged left and right by the Arabs in Libya after Muammar Gadaffi's death?

Location hidden

#2876 Apr 26, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text> I agree about Arab slavery, it was no joke. What are African leaders and other blacks in Africa doing about the Arab african slavery that you say is happening today? And what have they said or done about the blacks who were being hanged left and right by the Arabs in Libya after Muammar Gadaffi's death?
I'm not a West African so I could only say this much about their leaders - many of them are either running away or in fear siding with the Arabs to help enslave their own people but that has always gone on in West Africa which is why it makes sense why Ameriblacks are the way they are. Some are submitting to the Janjaweed and other oppressors to Islam purely out of fear and some out of pure stupidity. The women are waiting on their men to save them but the men are running scared sh)tless. That could never happen in my home country. Hell no!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 3 min 2 Dogs 31
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Injudgement 1,382,524
I hate black people! 8 min MeSo 19
anyone know any good famous dead nighur jokes 13 min MeSo 8
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 14 min WHITE ERIK NELSON 50
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min IT IS I 44,756
Another white banker takes 'flight.' 22 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 31 min Looking On 63
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 40
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr Sammy 134,145
More from around the web