|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you weren't paying attention and made the same post twice, but under different names and proxies. You really need to get your mind off sticking digits in dikes and pay attention, Abduul!
Funny clown, it wasn't me who posted the second time.

I have no need for using a different proxy. Nor is my name Abdul.

As I stated before, you go by infidel suggestions and reactions. This is what keeps you beyond stupid and close minded as you are. Thus your obsession with sticking digits in dikes, which seems to be on your mind 24/7, like a mental disorder.

Pay attention when converse with me...I wreck ya' nerve.
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pretend to be an expert on Latins. I am not a Latin (unless you count my minuscule French blood, which by the way is where the modern definition of Latin came from. An attempt for the colonial Spaniards and Colonial french to find common ground).
Let's just say for our purposes I mean people with roots in a Spanish speaking country (or area) in the Western Hemisphere, who have significant African blood and/or African phenotype.
Well, not really. Adjective 'Latin' originated in Iberian world, French was added much later to that equation. ;-) Having a few drops of French blood won't make ya 'Latin', obviously. Define 'significant African blood!

- according to ya this BRA dude is 100% Afro-Latin, then ;-P
h.ttp://youtu.be/RyVIt0jEydU

Or is he rather white?! ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE TRUE FACE OF URUEUWAUWAU
Urueuwauwau is a black man and isn't no "Afro-Latin" he grew up in NORTH america. His roots are partly NAVAJO, white, and very little African American!!!! This n()gga don't even look black (but he is, that ODR is a b(tch)! He is stationed in Brazil as part of the United States Armed Forces abroad! I know because he dated ME for a number of years before deploying. And he's a big fat liar!
Duuuym, ya funny Yank fugly tranny lookin' almost white ho, & I thought ya only have yo' stinky lesbo puzz in that mothball down in yo' filthy humid basement. Now I realize even yo' head is there. ;-D As far as I recall I never said I were partly Navajo, not even once, cause I ain't. Ya must've mixed up Apache & Wintu w/ Navajo. ;-) I also never said I had anythin' to do w/ Yank Blacks/IViggers/AAs/Creoles, cause I don't, obviously. ;-D Ya can't even tell how I look in reality more than what I told ya so far, ya dumb byatch. & of course, there ain't no USA military base in BRA, & I doubt there will be even in the future. However, thx to my Yank Amerindian/Native mother, I'm an ole Yankland's dual citizen. & I ain't 'black' not even in the ole Yankland. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. By the way, have you heard of the Natchez tribe of Louisiana? The French sold some of them into slavery in the West Indies.
Yo, Liliane, is it really you, my Yank zambo princess?! ;-) Wasn't around for quite some time, ya know how the story goes, the world is my oyster. ;-D As for Yank Amerindian/Native tribes soled abroad, ya can add to the list, Cherokee, Mvskoke/Creek, Choctaw, Chikasaw, Seminole, all sold as semi-slaves & identured servants in S.BRA. They arrived w/ their Yank southern white masters, and hundreds of Yank Black/AA/Creole/IVigger slaves runnin' from the Civil War. Their largest foundin' group was around S.BRA town known as 'Americana'. Hope ya're doin' fine as always, babes. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Great example,
As I have posted before, pure people don't exists. However, your insistence shows what many confused Afro Latin people are missing here.
You are right, by arbitrary that man is white. Despite of his ancestry, which He rejects and denials for obvious reasons.
The irony is that clearly "by visual aspect" African descendent people in America and Latin America reject and denial this ancestry, just like the "white supremacist" is doing. With of course one main difference, the white supremacist rejects and ignores them as well.
Great post by you. Keep it going.
Ps,
Quote:
Author Bryan Sykes DNA USA interview in the Dylan Ratigan show. According to Brian Sykes most USA southern white have African DNA. The Native American around the Great Lakes region had 10,000 years old European DNA probably black people. Every white people in the South would have been a slave if the one drop rule applied to them back in the time of slavery.
Bryan Sykes interview with Dylan Ratigan
h.ttp://www.nbcnews.com/video/ dylan-ratigan-show/47149545#47 149545
Likely this is due to a genetic bottleneck. Which then drifted.
'Gr8 Xample'?! Not @ all, sonny boy. Just a simple one, today even average. ;-) I had to link it in order to teach some of these delusional Yank ghetto fools like 'Genevieve11''bout the real world. ;-D Why focus solely on PRs & DRs, when y'all have yo' Yank Whites who should be called 'black' & IViggers before other foreign groups. ;-) Then again, somethin' tells me, ya dunno much 'bout Americas & Latin America, more than what ya dig on the Anglo-Saxon net, sonny boy. ;-D Ya simply dun get 14%, or even 10% African DNA based on some vague bottle neck from 10000 yrs ole past. ;-)

- now lemme ask ya somethin' simple, are these dudes 'black', IViggers in the ole Yankland & Canada?!
h.ttp://youtu.be/p1Y0f-bPUng

Simple yes or no will suffice. Others in here are invited as well to try & decode these dudes' ancestry. How they say, the more the merrier. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point, however I didn't focus on traits and complexion.
Its very interesting how the subliminal social construction works in Latin American countries.
h.ttp://ahorasecreto.blogspot. com/2010/10/in-chota-ecuador-h ood.html
h.ttp://www.amazon.com/Quito-1 599-Colony-Transition-Logos/dp /082632357X
I don't know where you're from, but the way you put it, it seems somewhere Southern Egyptian, Sahel or some place alike, where the endogamous tradition is still vivid as during ancient days.
Like I said previously, sonny boy, it seems to me all ya manage to do is dig some Anglo-Saxon biased crap in English which has little to do w/ real L.America. ;-) Chota has a long & complex history, far from bein' simple for Yanks & Anglo-Saxon simpletons to comprehend. I know L.America very well, & I'm part of it. Let's start w/ the basic fact that 'whites' are not in charge in Ecuador, & not even in many other L.American countries. ;-)
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuym, ya funny Yank fugly tranny lookin' almost white ho, & I thought ya only have yo' stinky lesbo puzz in that mothball down in yo' filthy humid basement. Now I realize even yo' head is there. ;-D As far as I recall I never said I were partly Navajo, not even once, cause I ain't. Ya must've mixed up Apache & Wintu w/ Navajo. ;-) I also never said I had anythin' to do w/ Yank Blacks/IViggers/AAs/Creoles, cause I don't, obviously. ;-D Ya can't even tell how I look in reality more than what I told ya so far, ya dumb byatch. & of course, there ain't no USA military base in BRA, & I doubt there will be even in the future. However, thx to my Yank Amerindian/Native mother, I'm an ole Yankland's dual citizen. & I ain't 'black' not even in the ole Yankland. ;-D
"As far as I recall I never said I were partly Navajo, not even once, cause I ain't. Ya must've mixed up Apache & Wintu w/ Navajo."

You're such a liar! OMG! You said that your mother was Navajo/North American Indian.

"I also never said I had anythin' to do w/ Yank Blacks/IViggers/AAs/Creoles, cause I don't, obviously."

Yes, you do lol!

"Ya can't even tell how I look in reality more than what I told ya so far, ya dumb byatch."

I guess you don't remember us dating....going out to eat...or having sex so I guess I'll take what you say as truth now.....:\

"However, thx to my Yank Amerindian/Native mother, I'm an ole Yankland's dual citizen."

DUBM@SS lol! You just agreed with me that you're a Yank Black American due to your mother lol You're the worst troll I've ever seen!

"I ain't 'black' not even in the ole Yankland."

Of course you aren't because when I sucked your dyck you looked mestizo/puerto rican. You're a "white boy" in Brazil. Now get ur white butt off of this forum it is for real Yanks/|Viggers. You're trying so desperately to belong till you're just a confused slut-puppy. After you've insulted your own kind it's no wonder we don't want you here anymore.
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dying to know ...
When you two were dating and having a pleasant conversation, did he flash a card with a smiley on it when he concluded every sentence? ;-D
Yo, relax, dun die on us in this circus. C'mon, open yo' eyes, it ain't every sentence, rather every now & then. ;-D Besides, I've never dated phaggs, trannies or (fugly) tranny lookin' hoes like this dumb trollin' Yank 'Genevieve11' keeps wet dreamin', & I surely won't in the future. As a matter o' fact, I never got closer than approx. 200-300 mi to her-his real whereabouts in the ole Yankland. & above all, I'm only a L.American drillin' machine when it comes to the real women/females, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Biologically and anthropologically race doesn't exist, it based on arbitrary as was explained in my post earlier on.
However, in social construction it does. And in this social construction people of a certain descent "black people" are victims of social engineered constructions. In Latin American countries this sec is controlled by branco/ blanco types. And this is the reality which is missing in many people's evaluation.
This is the "reality" they/ you'll have to deal with, eventually, for being ignorant!
Quote:
March to denounce the extermination of black youth: in the state of Espírito Santo homicide of black youth is 364% higher than that of white youth
h.ttp://blackwomenofbrazil..co /2012/11/20/march-to-denounce- the-extermination-of-black-you th-in-the-state-of-espirito-sa nto-homicide-of-black-youth-is -364-higher-than-that-of-white -youth/
Quote:
Six black teens massacred in Rio, innocent victims of drug war; police troops occupy neighborhood
h.ttp://blackwomenofbrazil..co /2012/09/13/six-black-teens-ma ssacred-in-rio-innocent-victim s-of-drug-war-police-troops-oc cupy-neighborhood/
Repost:
In Latin American countries you'll find many fractions, breakdowns and labelings on many levels, to segregate dehumanize the "black population", to keep them dumb def and blind. With of course the branco / blancos on top. The blancos / branco is seen as "pure" and a "collective body". A simple assessment is in, by looking at the socioeconomic construction for example. Who is always the "ruling class" throughout Latin American countries, what do they look like? Yes this reality is what people here rather ignore. LOL
Ain't nothing changed but the weather.
Esta Manana.
Oh, but races do Xist. ;-) What's a race?! It's a definition/social construct of a big group of individuals based on their visible similar/common traits and phenotype. There ya go. ;-D
As for the Anglo-Saxon, actually Yank, site ya linked here, it's all BS & usual Yank foreign crap when it comes to BRA & L.America. ;-) Who's 'black' or IVigger in BRA?! How did those killed kids looked like?! Who really killed 'em & why?! I can't figure it out from that site ya lnked here, which is also managed by Yank phagg NGO monkeys who desperately try to pose and pretend to have anythin' to do w/ us real BRA peeps when they dun & never will. ;-) Like I said b4, ya gotta leave this Anglo-Saxon/Yank crap behind if ya wanna find the truth 'bout L.America. Just sayin', sonny boy. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientifically that's correct, however what has this to do with the subject?
Cavalli-Sforza on race and racism
quote:
There is no such thing as a “pure” race.
People move from place to place and mix together way too much for that. Nor would such a thing even be desirable since it would have to be created through heavy inbreeding.
h.ttp://abagond.wordpress..com /2011/02/28/cavalli-sforza-on- race-and-racism/
quote:
".. it appears that Europeans are about
two-thirds Asians and one-third
African."
--Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza (2001).
Genes, peoples and languages. FARRAR
STRAUS AND GIROUX Publishers
C.L. Brace. Does Race Exist?
quote:
"The word 'race' has no coherent biological meaning."
Again, a lot of BS & cheap rotten scientific wannabe banana. ;-) The concept of 'race' as a social construct Xists, from the ancient times. Ancient Egyptians used it amongst the 1st ancient civilizations, & b4 'em even ancient Sumerians. ;-P

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Liliane, is it really you, my Yank zambo princess?! ;-) Wasn't around for quite some time, ya know how the story goes, the world is my oyster. ;-D As for Yank Amerindian/Native tribes soled abroad, ya can add to the list, Cherokee, Mvskoke/Creek, Choctaw, Chikasaw, Seminole, all sold as semi-slaves & identured servants in S.BRA. They arrived w/ their Yank southern white masters, and hundreds of Yank Black/AA/Creole/IVigger slaves runnin' from the Civil War. Their largest foundin' group was around S.BRA town known as 'Americana'. Hope ya're doin' fine as always, babes. ;-D
UruEuWauWau!'Stonkis os, vnhesse. Centv? That is very, very interesting. I'm definitely going to read about that. TGIF. Got any plans for the weekend?
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that during the Trans Atlantic slave trade only 10% of enslaved Africans was deported to the Northern part of the America's. The other 90% to the Caribbean and Latin American countries. In most of these countries at this very moment the process of selfawareness is going on. Awareness of an African identity. Becoming aware of this will shift the power structure. Trying to set a unbalance is there for mandatory, to maintain the old static impulse.
Do you understand the concept of dehumanization?
Actually, ya're totally & utterly deluded if ya believe that. ;-) Now, I wonder, what is to ya personally as a Yank, tryin' to dig what's goin' on in L.America?! For the record, Amerindians are wakin' up all across Americas below Rio Bravo, ready to take back what's rightfully theirs & always had been before Euros, Afros & Asians showed up, ya know I'm sayin'. ;-D Afro-Latins were present in Africa, movin' back & forth, since the end of TAS, & even durin' TAS. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
...Doesn't Brazil have the most Black people in the west?
Nah, it would be the ole Yankland/USA, hands down. BRA only has the largest group of peeps in the world havin' some African ancestry, which is totally diff. from what ya asked. ;-) It should be noted that 'African' doesn't really stand for 'black', yo. In BRA we had a substantial group of N.Africans, for Xample. But we also have the biggest Japanese diaspora outside Japan, biggest Arab/ME diaspora outside ME, bioggest Italian diaspora outside Italy, huge Swiss diaspora, E.European diaspora, big Scandinavian & W.European diaspora. A lot of S.Asians, E.Asians, SE.Asians, Europeans, Oceanians, ya name it. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
In Aswan they had boats going to the island of Elephantine. Where a saw a boat wit a Brazilian flag. I took a picture of it. I'm not Brazilian btw. I got that info from someone else.
And yes, contrary the belief and reasoning, Northern African East and West) is predominately black populated. Ranging from light to dark complexions.
These days, like ya would find BRA peeps literally in every corner of the world, so ya would find even BRA flag followin' these BRA trails. ;-D It's more than obvious, that ya have nuttin' to do not just w/ BRA, but also L.America in general. However, I also gather ya are not really familiar w/ BRA flag, amongst other thaaangs, yo. ;-) N.Africa, W & E, surely ain't predominately 'black'. If ya dun believe me, try yo' luck & call locals 'black'. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. It's odd that they make up the majority of their population but have very little to no control.
Well, ya're a good Xample of some African wannabe who doesn't actually understand what 'African ancestry' stands for. Thus, ya can't grasp BRA reality. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that the term Hispanic wasn't used not too long ago.
See, I was in NY not too long ago. And some people used it, and I was laughing (within) thinking you fool. But I kept my cool.
Hispania, was a place in (Spain) Iberia. A name given by Romans for that small republic, which they conquered. From the then present people who came from Germany and Northern Europe, who had conquered it from the original inhabitance who directly came from Africa (Northwest Africa) thousands of years before. Who reconquered it as Moors. Then got expelled again by present day people. Perhaps descendants of Romans?
Unless you're telling me that Hispanics are direct descendants of the Romans, and that Hispanics directly came from the small Iberian republic; Hispania. Which I doubt, since the republic ended somewhere around 1300-1400 years ago. After the Moors were expelled the name Spain was given to that land, and it's called that ever since, for the last 900 years.
All-in-all Hispania was part of the Roman Empire.
Now ya show even little knowledge of European history. ;-D Iberia was the 1st & the oldest name given to this W.European peninsula by the Greek colonizers, Hispania followed later on w/ Romans. So what?! Swiss even today use a name given by the Romans to an old Gaulish tribe Helvetii (from the lands in what's now Switzerland) that disappeared in time, namely, Helvetia. Then ya have another similar name Croatia, again, given by the Romans & Latin peeps to a S.Slavic tribe (Croati) & their lands on the E.Adriatic coast approx. in the 6-7th CE. Today Hispanic stands for Spanish speakin' world. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am descended of Tuareg and Fulani, and the endogamous tradition goes back many thousands of years.
Not only have Arabs conquered parts of Northern Africa, the Ottoman have their presence there as well and have intermarried. A lot of people think when they see images of Cairo, that this is what Egypt represents historically. While that's not the case at all.
A lot of people belief in the concept of "African stereotypes" the stereotypical African traits. Many of them suffer reactionary psychosis, as you can read in this thread and forum.
Tuareg & Fulani?! They were slaves in BRA as well. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lili,
It was a rhetorical question.
Esta Manjana
What ya should really do @ this point, sonny boy, is to head straight to W.Sahara, & learn some proper Spanish, yo. ;-)
Sunshine

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
but for someone who looks like Wesley Snipes claiming they're mixed with anything other than what they really are is just insane. Sometimes I get confused so that's why I had to ask someone on here because I keep hearing that a lot around here.
First, let me say Wesley Snipes is Fine. well at least he was back in his hey day. You do know Race is really a invented word by white ppl to split and divide other people so they won't unite.
black ppl come in all shades from light to dark its called having melanin.
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>

You're such a liar! OMG! You said that your mother was Navajo/North American Indian.

Yes, you do lol!

I guess you don't remember us dating....going out to eat...or having sex so I guess I'll take what you say as truth now.....:\

DUBM@SS lol! You just agreed with me that you're a Yank Black American due to your mother lol You're the worst troll I've ever seen!

Of course you aren't because when I sucked your dyck you looked mestizo/puerto rican. You're a "white boy" in Brazil. Now get ur white butt off of this forum it is for real Yanks/|Viggers. You're trying so desperately to belong till you're just a confused slut-puppy. After you've insulted your own kind it's no wonder we don't want you here anymore.
Ya see what happens when ya use too much of that shyatty free stamp given made in ole Yankland toxic glue on yo' empty Yank fugly tranny lookin' wigged head?! Ya become more delusional than ever, spoutin' crap left & right. ;-) Now be good & rearrange this shyat above in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, creole or any other lang a real foreign Latin person like my BRA jussara self could read & understand. ;-D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of3,320
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••