Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2629 Apr 20, 2014
creamy wrote:
<quoted text>oh that explains it. thats some maaaaaaaaajor shrinkage you got there. why put up a two year old photo? just be careful your posts are all over the forum. a quick google search of your name and all your crap pops up. ok Miguel :)
? you googled me?! lol
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2630 Apr 20, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
My wife, a PR girl, had naturally curly hair, so I'm familiar with it. Well, she still does, we're just not together anymore.
Also, PR girls have always been at the top of my to-do list, followed by Hispanic girls from anywhere.
Hispanic girls - God's greatest creation. It's just an amazing thing how beautiful they can be.
Beyonce is an excellent example.
:-)
lol do you know what a Puerto Rican is? They are african native and spanish

An American mulatto is african and white american (british/scottish/irish)

An American Creole is african native and french (with sometimes spanish)

The above people can all look similar but are not really related.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2631 Apr 20, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't look that dark to me.
She about a hue lighter than Wesley Snipes by my eyes.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2632 Apr 20, 2014
creamy wrote:
<quoted text>oh that explains it. thats some maaaaaaaaajor shrinkage you got there. why put up a two year old photo? just be careful your posts are all over the forum. a quick google search of your name and all your crap pops up. ok Miguel :)
lmbao, busted!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2633 Apr 20, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmbao, busted!
lol nah...have you tried searching for my pic btw?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2634 Apr 20, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
? you googled me?! lol
ya, i'm not miguel. we live in the same city though...not the same ppl. That's like saying Trouble from brooklyn is the same as some other dude from Flatbush...there are sooo many ppl in brooklyn.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#2635 Apr 20, 2014
u fake

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2637 Apr 20, 2014
That is not true. Some Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are Black. There are some Latinos who are White with no African ancestry in them whatsoever. There are also some who are mixed race but doesn't mean they are just Black. Where do you people come from on here?
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2638 Apr 20, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol do you know what a Puerto Rican is? They are african native and spanish

"Do I know what a Puerto Rican is?" asks a girl who has never been closer than 1000 miles to the island. That's assuming you made it as far as Miami. If you've never been outside LA, which I suspect, then the distance between you and PR skyrockets to more than 3300 miles.

I don't claim to be an expert, but I probably know more about PR, its history, and its people, than many gringos, but only because I lived there for a year and I had the interest to learn.

As an example, you left out Arawak \ Taíno. I guess it depends on who is claiming who, and which One Drop Rule you apply. I choose to apply the Spanish One Drop Rule. It's as good as any and better than most.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2639 Apr 20, 2014
Definitely has superlative, English language writing skills.

Can't possibly be Miguel.

Could be a little hottie, but we'll never know for sure.

I gotta go with "poser."

...lol...
creamy

Paterson, NJ

#2640 Apr 20, 2014
Definitely has superlative, English language writing skills.
Can't possibly be Miguel.
Could be a little hottie, but we'll never know for sure.
I gotta go with "poser."
...lol...
were you flirting with him? lol

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2641 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
As an example, you left out Arawak \ Taíno. I guess it depends on who is claiming who, and which One Drop Rule you apply. I choose to apply the Spanish One Drop Rule. It's as good as any and better than most.
She included the Arawak/Taino ancestry when she said native.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2642 Apr 20, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol nah...have you tried searching for my pic btw?
why would I do that, "dude"? You want me to go on a wild goose chase searching for pics that do not exist?
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2643 Apr 20, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>She included the Arawak/Taino ancestry when she said native.

Really?

Maybe I over-estimated her writing skills. Ooops!

I think she included the Bantus and Yorubas when she said native.

If she had said, they are african, native and spanish, or even, they are african and native and spanish, then I would agree with you.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2644 Apr 20, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I do that, "dude"? You want me to go on a wild goose chase searching for pics that do not exist?
you scared that's why! You're scared that I'm right and you're wrong! You won't go on a wild goose chase, but maybe this will make you think more about who you're posting to from now on. And I'm a live woman, not no "poser". I've NEVER pretended to be someone I'm not here (besides trolling as urueuwauwau's gf, but that was a joke). If i have, please show me the door. My identity throughout this forum has been constant.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2646 Apr 20, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>She included the Arawak/Taino ancestry when she said native.
cosign.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2647 Apr 20, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
That is not true. Some Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are Black. There are some Latinos who are White with no African ancestry in them whatsoever. There are also some who are mixed race but doesn't mean they are just Black. Where do you people come from on here?
you need to read the first two pages of the thread. I state that those who have african in them are considered racially black in the United States.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2648 Apr 20, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
you scared that's why! You're scared that I'm right and you're wrong! You won't go on a wild goose chase, but maybe this will make you think more about who you're posting to from now on. And I'm a live woman, not no "poser". I've NEVER pretended to be someone I'm not here (besides trolling as urueuwauwau's gf, but that was a joke). If i have, please show me the door. My identity throughout this forum has been constant.
Listen, Daniel, several posters here have already busted you about your hair. If you are who you say you are, post us some pics with your face, and include a sign saying "Genevieve11 April 2014 Topix"
If you don't want to do that (which is fine), then please just end the charade. I will not harass you further about this.

Location hidden

#2649 Apr 20, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to read the first two pages of the thread. I state that those who have african in them are considered racially black in the United States.
That's in the U.S. You also referred to Creoles here as American Creoles when there is no such thing. There are referred to as Louisiana Creoles. Has nothing to do with America as a whole. Racially those who look Black that are Latino, I could see being referred to as Black but even here in the U.S. majority of everyone still look at them as Latinos. They like to distinguish Latinos in a different segment than just AA or Anglos. White, Black, and mixed race Latinos are usually referred to as Hispanic or Latinos even here in the U.S. unless they are darker than an African and until you hear their accent or they tell you their Latin lineage.

Location hidden

#2650 Apr 20, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your title makes it seem as if you are saying that all Puerto Ricans and Dominicans have African ancestry though. Did you mean that a lot of them do or did you really mean that all of them do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min T_M_C_O_A 1,745,583
Gosh I have no idea why people get nervous arou... 2 min Tamale 9
Why are Negroes dangerous in Japan? 3 min Jax 3
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 3 min ardith 1,236
And another black Uber driver r@ypes a passenge... 3 min Hmm 4
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 6 min The Patriot 74
Nicholas Cruz is a white boy 12 min Kang 28
Shit white people do 26 min Jake 271
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 1 hr Kang 324
Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Nashville TN 1 hr Kang 18
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Kang 72