TruBlu

London, UK

#2519 Apr 16, 2014
Actually I look like my grand mother who was native. Dominicans straight from the island stare at me. I recently had a Fijian stare at me as well. They had never seen my 'look' before which is common in the western United States.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you guys come in all color.. but ya still have heavy african features.. that is what im trying to say,,
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#2520 Apr 16, 2014
GodBody wrote:
ertain historical aspects are incorrect or even conveniently ignored completely to support bias views. People ignore the fact that we have Ulises Heureaux, Francisco del Rosario Sanchez, and Jose Francisco Pena Gomez immortalized in our money and as statues across the Dominican Republic. These three historical figures are black, one actually being pure Haitian.
Ulises Heureaux. Is black. his dad was a haitian and his mother was from another island in the west indies.

Francisco del Rosario Sanchez was olived skinned/mestizo tone dominican. obviously the man was mixed.

Jose Francisco Peņa Gomez is black. a haitan descendent. His parents ran away to haiti during or after the parsley massacre.. leaving him behind as a baby he was adopted by a dominican family. yes he was black too and a pure haitian.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2521 Apr 16, 2014
If a person doesn't self-identify as black there is little point in brow beating them to do so. Let them be who they want to be, because they will not be a strong asset to the black cause regardless.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2522 Apr 16, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you guys come in all color.. but ya still have heavy african features.. that is what im trying to say,,
This is TRUE because the biracial Population is much smaller in North America compared to Latin America. Most of them here either mix with Black or White instead of each other unlike in Latin America were MORE Biracials and Mestizos mix with each other creating new phenotypes. If the Biracial & Mexican Population mixed in North America, their offspring would probably resemble some of the PPL in Latin America after generations. This could happen with the growing number of both groups.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2523 Apr 16, 2014
JohnnyPR wrote:
I have heard that us Puerto Ricans have black blood in us before. some of my family says its not true but I have never read much about it. What is the history?
You're cute. Is that you in that avatar?

“hello my peeps!”

Since: Apr 14

Newark

#2524 Apr 17, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cute. Is that you in that avatar?
Thanks. Yes that's my pic.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2525 Apr 17, 2014
JohnnyPR wrote:
<quoted text>
you're too young for me,(I'm in my 20s), but you have an interesting look. I wish more men around my area looked exotic like you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2526 Apr 17, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're too young for me,(I'm in my 20s), but you have an interesting look. I wish more men around my area looked exotic like you.
You sound a bit fetishistic, and frankly racist here. Brother looks like a Porto Rock (misspelling intended). Nothing "exotic" about that. He is as American as you are.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2527 Apr 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a bit fetishistic, and frankly racist here. Brother looks like a Porto Rock (misspelling intended). Nothing "exotic" about that. He is as American as you are.
lol wtf is a "porto rock"? And HELL yeah, I have a fetish for latin c*cks! And if by racist you mean "I prefer Latino and Latin white men" then HELL yeah I'm as racist as they come! HATERS! LOL!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2528 Apr 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
i lost my virginity to a latino guy and he was huge and I haven't looked back since.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2529 Apr 17, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wtf is a "porto rock"? And HELL yeah, I have a fetish for latin c*cks! And if by racist you mean "I prefer Latino and Latin white men" then HELL yeah I'm as racist as they come! HATERS! LOL!
Listen, short bus rider, I don't care who you like..My point was that you sound very dumb calling a puerto rican "exotic".

You are beyond stupid.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2531 Apr 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, short bus rider, I don't care who you like..My point was that you sound very dumb calling a puerto rican "exotic".
You are beyond stupid.
you're just jealous that a redbone likes a latino guy when in your world we're only supposed to like black men. Everyone has their tastes and shouldn't be made to feel guilty or ashamed of them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2532 Apr 17, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just jealous that a redbone likes a latino guy when in your world we're only supposed to like black men. Everyone has their tastes and shouldn't be made to feel guilty or ashamed of them.
I WANT you to date out. I do not want you! Are you really so stupid not to understand I was correcting your obvius fetishism/racism and NOT judging your choice in men?

Level 7

Location hidden

#2533 Apr 17, 2014
obvious*
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2534 Apr 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I WANT you to date out. I do not want you! Are you really so stupid not to understand I was correcting your obvius fetishism/racism and NOT judging your choice in men?
"Are you really so stupid not to understand I was correcting your obvius fetishism/racism and NOT judging your choice in men?"

WHY would you care so much as to go online and correct me about my fetishism? You aren't a priest who goes stalking the internet shaming people for enjoying a good conversation and a little flirting, and if you are you have serious issues. I don't call it a fetish, I call it a preference for large penised men, and it clearly doesn't include you.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2535 Apr 17, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I WANT you to date out. I do not want you!"

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!!!...JESUS CHRIST JUST GO AWAY!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2536 Apr 17, 2014
JohnnyPR wrote:
<quoted text>
See what i have to deal with? lol
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#2537 Apr 17, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
See what i have to deal with? lol
becaus you a troll. the only black troll here that i know of in this forum so far.
El Tigre

Ellenwood, GA

#2538 Apr 17, 2014
Tahiry Jose from the plantain..

http://img003.lazygirls.info/people/tahiry_jo...
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2539 Apr 17, 2014
El Tigre wrote:
Tahiry Jose from the plantain..
http://img003.lazygirls.info/people/tahiry_jo...
RedBOOOONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 10 min Good-Vibes 22
White women should only be employed 15 min Smh 9
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 17 min Servant of YAH 6,398
I am all for ir but when bm 19 min Smh 1
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 21 min johnplustwomore 2,095
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 25 min Good-Vibes 304
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 27 min asho 148
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,035
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 24,642
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 4 hr Be_Real_Fool 186
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••