Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#2418 Apr 14, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
listen.. we are not black.. we dont care about races.. we dont believe in no pan african movement. we associate with the latin and caribbeans communities. we dont care about black power.. we dont care about africa and we dont care anything about black movements. we are latinos. we are our own people with our own culture. buenas noche.
And youre not really domibican.Habla me en espanol mama guebo.You just a fck troll
sintey

Howell, MI

#2420 Apr 15, 2014
Afcan Ancestrwy makes you black..

if you was half and half and look white and so does your mate your kid can be blacker den you..

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2421 Apr 15, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>And youre not really domibican.Habla me en espanol mama guebo.You just a fck troll
HA HA tell EM GOD BODY I was wondering when you were coming I tried to hold it down for you. You are right that thing is a Troll. But you see it was afraid to battle me lol

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#2422 Apr 15, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
They may share similar experiences as us but does this mean they have to give up their own Cultural Identity?? That's NOT what PPL normally do. Africans share similar experiences with other Africans but they still hold onto their own Culture/Nationality. PR & Dominicans are doing the same thing by claiming they are NOT Black. I don't think they ever claimed they have no African Ancestry. The only Latinos/Hispanics I know who deny having African Ancestry are Mexicans. If WP view them as Black American, this clearly shows their ignorance to think all of us are the same. These are the same PPL who think all us have the same stereotypical features or all us behave the same way.
we all know people in the diaspora have different cultures so are Jamician and Haitians not black as well? It's the same shi we are not speaking on culture we are talking about OBVIOUS visable African ancestry and if you have that in this country you will be considered BLACK you know it and so do I . Do you honestly think if you are lost in Mississippi and get pulled over by a racist cop for driving while black he's gonna say " oh my bad I thought you were black I didn't know you were Puerto Rican" I'm gonna let you go sir lmao gtfoh
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#2423 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
that woman you mention is a quater venezeulean from her dad's side. Her grandpa is from venezuela. She wouldnt be considered as a latina becuase she was not bought up from a latin culture house hold. She totally americanized. but yes she can still claim her venezuelean becuase she is 25%.
Latino/lHispanic is not a race .. yes i know.. its a ethnic group/ culture.. but what you dont understand is that most people in latin america are racially MIXED with more than 1 or 2 races. Theres also latinos that are pure white that look like he/she came from europe.. theres latinos that are pure black that look like he/she came from africa and theres latinos that are pure amerindian lookin. You reallly need to learn more about the latin culture and visit latin american countries to undertsand. Im sure theres some of you guys on here that probaly thinks in order to be latino you got to be mestizo/mexican looking. You americans are ignorant when it come to classifyin race and cultures.
There are Asian/Indian Hispanics. There are North African Hispanics. There are Jewish Hispanics. All under the umbrella of inclusion,and culture.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2424 Apr 15, 2014
Not this sh*t again....

*face/palm*
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#2425 Apr 15, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> they just wanna be special when they have the same ancestry you and I both have I'm light as hell light eyes and curly hair no different from the typical Puerto Rican look. MFS just wanna be special LMBAO
No we not trying to be special or anything. You guys all wrong and im just here trying to correct you all .

I don't know whats the deal with you people obession with race on here any ways, You AAs are very obessive with other race/ethnic. than you guys try to claim others too. who made you people the gate keeper of blacks anyways?
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2426 Apr 15, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> STFU if you have African features your azz will be considered black in this country. End of discussion learn your history b$&@ & cause I'm tired of teaching it to you. You MFS just wanna be sooooo special when most of y'all are just Spanish speaking mixed ninjas go sit down somewhere
Thats in your country.You people follow one drop rule. I know my historyy now calm down maldita king conga and relaxx .Whoo said we trying to be special When not trying be special. We hate that you guys trying to claim us.. Yess we mix people that speak spanish im glad you got that part right,

Most of AAs be trying make them sleves feel special when they say they are "mixed" "white,creole,puerto rican, chinese irish, cherokee indian, french" but they be lookin straight pitch black with a nappy side way pony tail.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2427 Apr 15, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"we dont believe in no pan african movement."
lol now you speak ebonics?! bwahaha!
"we dont care about africa and we dont care anything about black movements."
and thats why you "morenos" are stuck in the Fred Flinstonage.
"we associate with the latin and caribbeans communities."
and the carribbean communities associate with the black communities.
We stuck in the fred flinstone age? what you mean by that? Yes my country is a 3rd world. but we are not in no fred flinstone age (4th country if thats what you mean) like haiti or some countries in africa.

I know that caribbean communites associate with the black communities. but we do too because we are caribbean too. caribbean latinos.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2428 Apr 15, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> they just in denial our hair comes in many textures from big curls to tight curls to kinky and so does theirs. They swear that nobody can google the history of the island
Yes google our history.. or check out our history book from you library. or come visit our island and see for yourself that DR is a MIXED country and NOT a black country.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2429 Apr 15, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>And youre not really domibican.Habla me en espanol mama guebo.You just a fck troll
ok yo no soy dominicano soy un jodio troll entonces.. rapa tu madre mamaguevaso.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2430 Apr 15, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Asian/Indian Hispanics. There are North African Hispanics. There are Jewish Hispanics. All under the umbrella of inclusion,and culture.
Yes you are right. but they make small numbers. im starting to see alot of 2nd generation chinese-dominican here.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2431 Apr 15, 2014
sintey wrote:
Afcan Ancestrwy makes you black..
if you was half and half and look white and so does your mate your kid can be blacker den you..
so a mix person with african ancestry cant be considered mix but Black? but a mix person with asian and white in your country can be considered mix?

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#2432 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
No we not trying to be special or anything. You guys all wrong and im just here trying to correct you all .
I don't know whats the deal with you people obession with race on here any ways, You AAs are very obessive with other race/ethnic. than you guys try to claim others too. who made you people the gate keeper of blacks anyways?
no honey you just don't know your own history you think I don't know about Puerto Rico? That culture is more African that black Americans . You look stupid arguing about historical FACTS that a 5 year old could google plenty of you are mixed with African no different than an African American you have Taino blood a lot of us have Native American blood. Your European blood is Spanish our European blood is English so please Gtfoh trying to be SPECIAL
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2433 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Thats in your country.You people follow one drop rule. I know my historyy now calm down maldita king conga and relaxx .Whoo said we trying to be special When not trying be special. We hate that you guys trying to claim us.. Yess we mix people that speak spanish im glad you got that part right,
Most of AAs be trying make them sleves feel special when they say they are "mixed" "white,creole,puerto rican, chinese irish, cherokee indian, french" but they be lookin straight pitch black with a nappy side way pony tail.
you know that Haitians are mixed too right with french. Who are you to say that they AREN'T mixed just like you. In fact, i cannot tell Haitians and Dominicans apart. You all look the same to me.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2434 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
so a mix person with african ancestry cant be considered mix but Black? but a mix person with asian and white in your country can be considered mix?
usually asian and white makes an asian kid in america due to the rule of hypodecent we have here. That's why an asian and black makes a black. a black and hispanic (mestizo) makes a black. An asian and hispanic makes a philipino/asian. etc. if you are 1/4 black, 1/4 white, 1/4 hispanic, and 1/4 asian usually that would be considered black because black dominates over all genetically. We are a very strong race with strong blood.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2435 Apr 15, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> no honey you just don't know your own history you think I don't know about Puerto Rico? That culture is more African that black Americans . You look stupid arguing about historical FACTS that a 5 year old could google plenty of you are mixed with African no different than an African American you have Taino blood a lot of us have Native American blood. Your European blood is Spanish our European blood is English so please Gtfoh trying to be SPECIAL
SO true! Even lousiana creole culture is more african than african american culture.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2436 Apr 15, 2014
How you going to tell me im wrong about my own history? Of course our culture have more african elements than black americans. We preserved some of our black culture during slavery and colonial times.

I know theres some mixed AA's but AA's in general are not more mixed compare to most dominicans especially the ones in the south of usa. and again with " me trying to sound special", im not trying to sound special im trying to get the facts into your thick head.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2437 Apr 15, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
you know that Haitians are mixed too right with french. Who are you to say that they AREN'T mixed just like you. In fact, i cannot tell Haitians and Dominicans apart. You all look the same to me.
The general Haitian population are BLACK. Theres a few percentage of those that are mix and are probaly considered "elite" in that country. You probaly have your head up you ass. You really need to come to this island and you dumb ass will see the difference between us. dios mio you people are somethin else. and plus u probaly never been around with DRs,PRs, Haitians, to know about us anyways. theres not that many of caribbean latinos in califronia
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2438 Apr 15, 2014
How you going to tell me im wrong about my own history? Of course our culture have more african elements than black americans. We preserved some of our black culture during slavery and colonial times.
I know theres some mixed AA's but AA's in general are not more mixed compare to most dominicans especially the ones in the south of usa. and again with " me trying to sound special", im not trying to sound special im trying to get the facts into your thick head.
this isn't about a who is mixed more than who contest. It isn't because mixture in America is irrelevant if you have any black in you. The only one who's trippin HARD over degree of mixture here is you because it matters THE MOST in latin countries HOW mixed you are. The more mixed you are in latin america, the higher your social status. It was practiced here too, but in much less degree because honestly black people didn't get too far in the system unless they were passe blanc and i MEAN passe blanc. It doesn't matter here, you a kneegreaux if you have identifiable family members that look black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,621,142
There is not a superior race 3 min Ms Mack 56
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min dreamhunk 35,359
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 9 min Diego Verdager 4,262
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 15 min Ms Mack 24
Texas tech shooting 18 min Paul 58
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 27 min Killiniggs 32
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 36 min Paul 85
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 56 min Paul 40
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr el rey de los cam... 244
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 16 hr Djay 1,580
More from around the web