Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2354 Dec 13, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you visualize God as black?
black and white ,and asians had to come together to make you .there is nothing wrong with that .

but black was not made by white and white was not made by black ,these races are made by Allah this is what you call pure race.

not racist
sunshine

Elizabeth, NJ

#2355 Dec 13, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really believe that Jennifer Lopez is a black woman do you? Lol my child smdh. The differences are by culture and history. LA Creoles or Creoles have actually been here living as "mulattoes" in America before West African slaves were brought here which is why Creoles of color were free people here. Hence the economic stronghold they had in New Orleans for many many years. Not much of a difference though. Same ship, different trip. But why are you, like so many other black Americans, so desperate to claim everyone with a little tan or dark eyes as black? J-Lo is not a black woman dear. Look at her features. And if you can pull up her history and find some African grandmother or great grandfather, then lets see it.
Jennifer lopez appearance has changed like most celebrities thanks to cosmetics. when she was on the hit tv show, in living color with the blk people she fit right in. she didn't stand out. she was one of them. big buttocks, big hair, curvey hips. Jennifer looked
looked more blk than what she does now and that's okay. I tell you what, that horse face Ben Afflec parents didn't want her as a daughter in law and that was after she lightened up. They preferred Jennifer Garner instead.

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2356 Dec 13, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
black and white ,and asians had to come together to make you .there is nothing wrong with that .
but black was not made by white and white was not made by black ,these races are made by Allah this is what you call pure race.
not racist
So are you saying that God didn't make Latinos? So do you think this was not all in his plan for there to be all types of racial and ethnic groups?

Location hidden

#2357 Dec 13, 2013
Jazleen wrote:
<quoted text> So are you saying that God didn't make Latinos? So do you think this was not all in his plan for there to be all types of racial and ethnic groups?
Allah did not make the latino races , humans did . if God had made you ,you would of originated on an isolated piece of land a long time ago. but no it took the union of other races to make you,not evolution or creation.

i don't see anything wrong with it , i would be happy that i am the result of human unity

Location hidden

#2358 Dec 13, 2013
This site is boring. see you guys next month

“Beautiful Mind ”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2359 Dec 13, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah did not make the latino races , humans did . if God had made you ,you would of originated on an isolated piece of land a long time ago. but no it took the union of other races to make you,not evolution or creation.
i don't see anything wrong with it , i would be happy that i am the result of human unity
Very interesting, I don't agree entirely as the word says, " God made us in his image" I don't know if we have the same bible. Also I never said that there's anything wrong with your statement I was curious that's all. I won't elaborate on this subject as this is not a religious forum but this was quite interesting. Have a good one
cam

Puyallup, WA

#2360 Feb 10, 2014
Lone ranger wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good point, Kim Kardashian has a big booty too, and she not black. At the end of the day puerto ricans/dominicans they are not black, but mixed race and i wish some people would accept that and move on already...leave them alone.
nixed with what? BLACK. I'm fully Puerto Rican too and am definitely black. If you saw my fam you'd say the same about them too
syrfhtgfk

Bronx, NY

#2361 Mar 21, 2014
you all suck
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2363 Apr 11, 2014
In reality, neither Boricuas nor Dominicans are black. ;-) Boricuas are mostly white, w/ heavy Amerindian admixture on maternal side, & a little bit of African, & this goes for some portion of the island. On the other hand, Dominicans are overwhelmingly mixed race, although one can find are some pure Afro-Dominicans, Euro-Dominicans and Arab-Dominicans. ;-D All the rest is a pure crap. ;-) Yank IViggers & IViggresses on average are less mixed than Dominicans, and pretty much black if compared to average Boricua. However, Nuyoricans in the ole Yankland are a special separate Yank breed, & they to be more black & closer to the Yank IViggresses & IViggers. ;-P
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2364 Apr 11, 2014
"Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK!!!"

I don't know where that little hottie Genevieve disappeared to, but this is already covered by the Everyone Was Black Blanket, not to be confused with the Blacks Invented Everything Blanket.

Just trying to be helpful, people. No need to get hostile.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#2365 Apr 11, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
"Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK!!!"
I don't know where that little hottie Genevieve disappeared to, but this is already covered by the Everyone Was Black Blanket, not to be confused with the Blacks Invented Everything Blanket.
Just trying to be helpful, people. No need to get hostile.
Indeed, ya spoke the truth, a true wisdom. ;-D BTW, is that Yank delusional almost white Creole wannabe lesbo ho still around here?! ;-) Hopefully, she didn't fell in luuuuv in some crazy Latin babe this time. ;-D Anyway, it seems this once vibrant & colorful Yank forum full of crap & crazy trolls is as good as dead now, or about to die very soon. In a way, it reflects an overall socioeconomic & financial situation in the ole Yankland. ;-)
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2366 Apr 11, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
In reality, neither Boricuas nor Dominicans are black. ;-) Boricuas are mostly white, w/ heavy Amerindian admixture on maternal side, & a little bit of African, & this goes for some portion of the island. On the other hand, Dominicans are overwhelmingly mixed race, although one can find are some pure Afro-Dominicans, Euro-Dominicans and Arab-Dominicans. ;-D All the rest is a pure crap. ;-) Yank IViggers & IViggresses on average are less mixed than Dominicans, and pretty much black if compared to average Boricua. However, Nuyoricans in the ole Yankland are a special separate Yank breed, & they to be more black & closer to the Yank IViggresses & IViggers. ;-P
"Yank IViggers & IViggresses on average are less mixed than Dominicans, and pretty much black if compared to average Boricua."

of course we're black! Comparing our genetic makeup to Boricuas is a joke though. Puerto Rico has a different history than America. My assertion was that because puerto ricans are part black (in any form) then they are black because of the historic one-drop rule of the united states. I have ancestors that looked pure white but were treated as black, these "white" blacks usually were 1/8 (12%) or even 1/32 (3%) black blood. BUT, they were still black in America. It's crazy, i know and super illogical, but you're just failing to accept the truth.

Nowadays, you may pass for white way easier on appearance alone because there's not as much blatant racism to "out" a "white" black as "black". I have a cousin that is a quadroon ( only 25%) black and you can still tell that he's not white. The puerto ricans I most definitely can tell they have black in them, although it may be a ways back in their gene pool. But no one really needs to be 100% black in america to be black is my point.

Just look at Uru. He calls me "white" when I am black in America! There you go lol.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2367 Apr 11, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, ya spoke the truth, a true wisdom. ;-D BTW, is that Yank delusional almost white Creole wannabe lesbo ho still around here?! ;-) Hopefully, she didn't fell in luuuuv in some crazy Latin babe this time. ;-D Anyway, it seems this once vibrant & colorful Yank forum full of crap & crazy trolls is as good as dead now, or about to die very soon. In a way, it reflects an overall socioeconomic & financial situation in the ole Yankland. ;-)
"Hopefully, she didn't fell in luuuuv in some crazy Latin babe this time."

I cheated on you after our last date for a reason, but you shouldn't hold that against me. You know I can be faithful if you just let me.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#2368 Apr 11, 2014
Some of us have african blood in diffrent degrees and some dont. but that doesnt make us "black"
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2369 Apr 11, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
Some of us have african blood in diffrent degrees and some dont. but that doesnt make us "black"
In pure denial...but that's ok...I understand ...we call you Uncle Tom in the u.s. and you're in no way related to Uncle Sam.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2370 Apr 12, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
In pure denial...but that's ok...I understand ...we call you Uncle Tom in the u.s. and you're in no way related to Uncle Sam.
in pure denial? how? i just told you that theres people here with african ancesty (in different degrees) and some dont? Im not denying my african ancestry.. i have it but i also have my spanish ancestry as well and i embrace both sides.. but of course black americans like you want to classified other with some africans ancestry as black and claim us one of "yall"

We're not uncle tom niether.. we dont kiss white man ass... we stick with our own people. You people always think if we against AAs we automatically side with the white people... Well that case is not always true.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2371 Apr 12, 2014
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE wrote:
<quoted text>
in pure denial? how? i just told you that theres people here with african ancesty (in different degrees) and some dont? Im not denying my african ancestry.. i have it but i also have my spanish ancestry as well and i embrace both sides.. but of course black americans like you want to classified other with some africans ancestry as black and claim us one of "yall"
We're not uncle tom niether.. we dont kiss white man ass... we stick with our own people. You people always think if we against AAs we automatically side with the white people... Well that case is not always true.
Okay...let me phrase this another way...what makes you NOT black in America?
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#2372 Apr 12, 2014
I'm talking abt those of you who actually have african ancestry.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2373 Apr 12, 2014
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...let me phrase this another way...what makes you NOT black in America?
USA see things black or white! Any one with a quater of black blood is 100% black in america. White people use one drop rule to enslave the mulattos, quadroon or what ever and to classified them as 2nd class citizens.

im not black. niether my culture is black. im dominican, mixed race man who ethinicity is latino.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

#2374 Apr 12, 2014
Those with significant black ancestries (non mix dominicans) are considered black in DR. Im talking about the sub saharan straight looking africans dominicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min BlueFlag 1,743,746
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr BillyDbigballer 32
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 1 hr BillyDbigballer 17
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr BillyDbigballer 3
This is Why White ppl must Go. 3 hr TRUETRUTH 49
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 3 hr Tamale 8
dna on 4000 year old mummy comes back 82% sub S... 3 hr Tamale 1
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 5 hr TRUETRUTH 199
This is why Negroes must go 5 hr TRUETRUTH 64
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 8 hr El Rey del Mundo 104