Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK
decorion

United States

#2328 Dec 3, 2013
The ever arriving Spaniards settlers, many of them gold-seekers, brought no women on their ships. To populate the country, the Spaniard took Indian women. With the arrival of African slaves, other elements were added. This historic intermingling has resulted in a contemporary Puerto Rico without racial problems.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2329 Dec 4, 2013
dominacans are more blacker then us Puerto Ricans!
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#2331 Dec 4, 2013
decorion wrote:
The ever arriving Spaniards settlers, many of them gold-seekers, brought no women on their ships. To populate the country, the Spaniard took Indian women. With the arrival of African slaves, other elements were added. This historic intermingling has resulted in a contemporary Puerto Rico without racial problems.
a puerto rico w/o racial problems?....i highly doubt that. morenos are looked down on in PR...a moreno is usually caused by significant african (most common) or indian blood.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#2332 Dec 7, 2013
Damn you AAs love to claim everybody whos brown/dark skinned.. Next thing ya know ya goin to be claiming the filipinos, indians and shit. No mami we dominicans and puerto rican are not in "your club". We are a mixed race, with our own culture and our ethnicity is hispanic/latin@ So deal with it. Don't get upset all because when you looking for work or applying for welfare you have to bubble in BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2333 Dec 7, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
If they blacker than you then thats a good thing. Here's what your white blood is made of

http://nycitylights.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

http://doctore0.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/b...

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1883d6jlb7tb0...

http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20100415/640...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/15/art...
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2334 Dec 7, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
BLUEeyedkat, check this out..they aint white

http://kwekudee-tripdownmemorylane.blogspot.c...
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#2335 Dec 10, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
Damn you AAs love to claim everybody whos brown/dark skinned.. Next thing ya know ya goin to be claiming the filipinos, indians and shit. No mami we dominicans and puerto rican are not in "your club". We are a mixed race, with our own culture and our ethnicity is hispanic/latin@ So deal with it. Don't get upset all because when you looking for work or applying for welfare you have to bubble in BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN.
"Damn you AAs love to claim everybody whos brown/dark skinned.. Next thing ya know ya goin to be claiming the filipinos, indians and shit."

as far as i know filipinos, indians, and micro and melanesians (all very dark and sometimes "looking black" people) do NOT have african blood in them...YALL DO! So stop being self-haters and just accept the fact that you are hiding under a non-existant racial label that has been Caucasianized as "hispanic" in order to further remove you from your African origins and confuse you into thinking you are "white", when the whites in america are murdering you all and asking for your Arizona birth certificates as soon as you jump your [email protected] over that border and swim that canal into florida.

"No mami we dominicans and puerto rican are not in "your club"."

this isn't a club it's a race dear, a club is more like your so-called "ethnicity" where any genetic pool can be "hispanic" as long as they have the flavor and are born in the country. A race is therefore the opposite of a club because we are considered pure with the most direct genetic lineage to the first man and woman and great emperors of Egypt, Songhai, and Mali. Now, enjoy your "club" and ask King Ferdinand of Spain to take you latinos back into Spain. I'll give you 1 million if you are received with welcome arms. The true SPANISH hate you mutts, I should know i have Spanish relatives from SPAIN! The spanish are the most racist people around and do not consider you mestizoes and mulattoes as white or as equals. You are a satellite colony only to be used for natural wealth and handy-man labour!

"Don't get upset all because when you looking for work or applying for welfare you have to bubble in BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN."

Honey, I've put black/AA, hispanic, white, native and a lot of other things on my job apps depending on who I will talk to so don't come at me with what i "have" to do okay. Socially, i am black and proud, but I will acknowledge that I am also mixed and will use that fact to my advantage. People like who they think they can relate to.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#2336 Dec 10, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
The true SPANISH hate you mutts, I should know i have Spanish relatives from SPAIN! The spanish are the most racist people around and do not consider you mestizoes and mulattoes as white or as equals. You are a satellite colony only to be used for natural wealth and handy-man labour!
I have Spanish relatives, my grandmother who is Spanish married a Puerto rican, I don't see the hate, you are just generalizing. My best friend is from Spain also...
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#2337 Dec 10, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Spanish relatives, my grandmother who is Spanish married a Puerto rican, I don't see the hate, you are just generalizing. My best friend is from Spain also...
i'm not generalizing i'm stereotyping and its true. secretly the spanish think this way! there is always some truth to stereotype.
Tu maldita madre

Herndon, VA

#2338 Dec 10, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Damn you AAs love to claim everybody whos brown/dark skinned.. Next thing ya know ya goin to be claiming the filipinos, indians and shit."
as far as i know filipinos, indians, and micro and melanesians (all very dark and sometimes "looking black" people) do NOT have african blood in them...YALL DO! So stop being self-haters and just accept the fact that you are hiding under a non-existant racial label that has been Caucasianized as "hispanic" in order to further remove you from your African origins and confuse you into thinking you are "white", when the whites in america are murdering you all and asking for your Arizona birth certificates as soon as you jump your [email protected] over that border and swim that canal into florida.
"No mami we dominicans and puerto rican are not in "your club"."
this isn't a club it's a race dear, a club is more like your so-called "ethnicity" where any genetic pool can be "hispanic" as long as they have the flavor and are born in the country. A race is therefore the opposite of a club because we are considered pure with the most direct genetic lineage to the first man and woman and great emperors of Egypt, Songhai, and Mali. Now, enjoy your "club" and ask King Ferdinand of Spain to take you latinos back into Spain. I'll give you 1 million if you are received with welcome arms. The true SPANISH hate you mutts, I should know i have Spanish relatives from SPAIN! The spanish are the most racist people around and do not consider you mestizoes and mulattoes as white or as equals. You are a satellite colony only to be used for natural wealth and handy-man labour!
"Don't get upset all because when you looking for work or applying for welfare you have to bubble in BLACK/AFRICAN AMERICAN."
Honey, I've put black/AA, hispanic, white, native and a lot of other things on my job apps depending on who I will talk to so don't come at me with what i "have" to do okay. Socially, i am black and proud, but I will acknowledge that I am also mixed and will use that fact to my advantage. People like who they think they can relate to.

But i never said that i was white. I see myself as mix. Also i never jump the border nor took a focken yola to florida. I came legally on a big jet airplane. Also i do not live in arizona. I dont get harrassed by the police because i dont look mexican nor am i one. I don't care about spain , i dont need to go there . Their country is going broke que se jodan todito coño. By the way are you saying AA have some connection with egypt?
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#2339 Dec 10, 2013
for example...i like fried chicken and watermelon...i'm negro...i think it's safe to say that most of my black friends also like fried chicken and watermelon. most mexicans ive met speak spanish and eat beans and tortillas...likewise, most asians ive met have wicked slant-eye
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#2340 Dec 12, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
<quoted text>
But i never said that i was white. I see myself as mix. Also i never jump the border nor took a focken yola to florida. I came legally on a big jet airplane. Also i do not live in arizona. I dont get harrassed by the police because i dont look mexican nor am i one. I don't care about spain , i dont need to go there . Their country is going broke que se jodan todito coño. By the way are you saying AA have some connection with egypt?
African Americans roots are in west Africa and west Africa traded extensively with the Arabs and east africa so yes Africans and AAs have connections with Egypt. The Nile was the largest trade route in all of Africa. Egyptians are Africans...not Arabs. Africa was the beginning of human civilization. We are the most diverse and oldest human gene pool.
Genevieve11

Buena Park, CA

#2343 Dec 12, 2013
Tu maldita madre wrote:
you trying to say the AAs are descendant of egypt rite? Sorry im little confused here.
Hey, you never know, there was mixture throughout the continent of Africa. African American's main blood comes from West Africa, although genes from different people are seen as far east as Madagascar and Angola....My main point is that the true Egyptians are Africans and are a part of the black race. They are not white nor Semitic Caucasian/Jew/Arab. Throw in the Nubians as well. They also were black and built pyramids.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2344 Dec 13, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hmmmm..so you got the eyes of the crakkker beast..of which you boast...
what kinda azzz you packin'???....cuz if it's flat..you just another crakkker cave queen...
no i got the eyes of the cat that i am :D and sorry i dont have any crackers to feed you and you dont need crackers you needs is bones to shut your laud barking mouth lol

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#2345 Dec 13, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> no i got the eyes of the cat that i am :D and sorry i dont have any crackers to feed you and you dont need crackers you needs is bones to shut your laud barking mouth lol
haha cracker = galleta :P

Level 2

Location hidden

#2346 Dec 13, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
haha cracker = galleta :P
are you trying to start something?? because if you are calling me a white girl you look it too

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#2347 Dec 13, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text> are you trying to start something?? because if you are calling me a white girl you look it too
Really? No (-.-) I just found it funny, many people here use the word "cracker" to refer to a white person, didn't understood why at first, but in you comment you gave it another definition (galleta).

Level 5

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#2349 Dec 13, 2013
your*

Level 2

Location hidden

#2351 Dec 13, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? No (-.-) I just found it funny, many people here use the word "cracker" to refer to a white person, didn't understood why at first, but in you comment you gave it another definition (galleta).
sorry for being rude before but yes he seems like he is obessesive with crackers lol i wouldnt be surprise that he sells crackers on the streets too for a living you get what i mean lol

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2352 Dec 13, 2013
they are not black,they are not a god made race ,they are a human made race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jax is gay!! Axe asked me to marry him and I sa... 2 min Jax 10
African American Dating 4 min mercy589 3
Alligators stop crime 22 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 27 min Brittany jones 87
What was the name of the black kid from the jet... (Oct '10) 30 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 36 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 42 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 54 min Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 1 hr Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web