|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>That's part of the reason but not the main reason. I reckon you referring to "professional" w-hores. They stay in business not mainly because of married men who not getting from their wives, but because of men who don't have time to "get to know" chics in order to have sex.
you are right about men who want "quick sex", BUT you are wrong that men who don't have wives and families in established relationships and in society are NOT seeking out these professional women of the night as well. You are WRONG about that!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Not everybody wants marriage, including some women. You don't have to have "serious girlfriends" in order to respect the woman you sleep with who does that.
yeah, you do. Being bf/gf and introducing her to your friends is a symbol of respect and commitment. At least in American society. If that's not happening then he's not worth two cents on my watch to ME. Like a woman who would tell a guy on the first date: "I want marriage and 10 kids, BUT i'm celibate until marriage and i will only do missionary and we're going to live Amish until we die".....I'm gonna run away from men like that haha.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
from a woman's perspective, MOST women want marriage just like MOST men wouldn't be in a sexless relationship after a certain number of years/time. Trust me on that. At some point we are ridiculed and laughed at by our peers and family and society if: 1) we don't have a family AND are in a serious relationship that has lasted a long time (3+ years) and hasn't progressed into marriage 2) we tell the boyfriend what he wants to hear "just to be nice" (and this often includes you hearing about minimal commitment when we really want commitment) 3) it's physically and emotionally draining when a woman doesn't already have a family/been previously married and is in just a physical relationship without any serious commitment.
I know the pressure women get to find a husband, soul mate..etc. Do you really think most women want marriage? Love/Romance i think is a western/American fantasy. In the real world, all that "prince charming" shyt don't exist. Women "think" they really want to get married for the reasons you stated, family/peer pressure..and that is compounded by societal ideals of what you're supposed to do with your life. Of course its a good thing when you have someone to share your life with, come home to, etc, but it's nothing wrong with the alternative: freedom to do what you want. Being single is also blessing. There are just as many people who will get old and die single- no that is not a tragedy..it's perfectly fine. It is western media with their fantasyworlds about love/prince charming, that make women feel like they have to be married, have a husband. Life is not a romance novel and it rarely works aout that way. Being single is just as fine as having a husband, living happily ever after..and all that sort of shyt.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>I know the pressure women get to find a husband, soul mate..etc. Do you really think most women want marriage? Love/Romance i think is a western/American fantasy. In the real world, all that "prince charming" shyt don't exist. Women "think" they really want to get married for the reasons you stated, family/peer pressure..and that is compounded by societal ideals of what you're supposed to do with your life. Of course its a good thing when you have someone to share your life with, come home to, etc, but it's nothing wrong with the alternative: freedom to do what you want. Being single is also blessing. There are just as many people who will get old and die single- no that is not a tragedy..it's perfectly fine. It is western media with their fantasyworlds about love/prince charming, that make women feel like they have to be married, have a husband. Life is not a romance novel and it rarely works aout that way. Being single is just as fine as having a husband, living happily ever after..and all that sort of shyt.
damn, either you've been heartbroken or it's real sad you don't believe in love, because it is THE most beautiful thing on the face of this earth. And being single for an entire lifetime is fine. It's just not for me or most women i've come across.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...you never said you married these supposedly "classy and educated" women.
It doesn't matter. Like i said, the fact that i was not married to these women doesn't mean i didn't have respect for them. We were all consenting adults having fun and enjoying good sex. We had mutual respect for each other.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text> We don't care about that (sex) we usually care about the end result, we use sex as a means to an end or to test your potential for long-term partnership, we usually don't have sex just for pure "fun". We sex to decide whether you decide to keep us around or not and lead into a more serious commitment/long term relationship.
Isn't using sex that way counter-productive to what you are aiming to find out from the guy? You say "we use sex to find out whether you(guys)decide to keep us around or not" I thought women do the opposite of that to test a guy's interest in them? They usually "withhold" sex.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text> relationship without any serious commitment. We aren't built like you men are who can dissociate sex from emotional attachment.
Yea, you are built like that. There are many women who marry and date certain men for finacial gains and have no emotional attatchment to their spouse or boyfriend whatsoever.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text> We aren't built like you men are who can dissociate sex from emotional attachment. We get emotionally attached and may start to love whoever we happen to be sexing.
Prostitutes and golddiggers(same thing)disassociate sex from emotional attatchment all the time, and neither start to love the men they sleep with.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
damn, either you've been heartbroken or it's real sad you don't believe in love, because it is THE most beautiful thing on the face of this earth. And being single for an entire lifetime is fine. It's just not for me or most women i've come across.
Well its nice when two people get married, share their life together and help each other out, but marriage is not my cup of tea. If i were to marry i would always cheat on my wife because i just can't come home to the same pussi everyday for the rest of my life- i'm just being honest.

P.S There's no such thing as love.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

im puerto rican and i dont look black lol dominacans look black more then us
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Well its nice when two people get married, share their life together and help each other out, but marriage is not my cup of tea. If i were to marry i would always cheat on my wife because i just can't come home to the same pussi everyday for the rest of my life- i'm just being honest.
P.S There's no such thing as love.
well you have fun now y'hear? And don't catch any STDs.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I can tell that Dominicans and Puerto Ricans have African ancestry because of their feature, and they live on the Caribbeans and it was near the area with the slave trade. Polynesians and Samoans also have black.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

blueeyedkat wrote:
im puerto rican and i dont look black lol dominacans look black more then us
Not really- it depends on how you look at it. Puerto Rico is a very small island with much hewer people than Dominican Republic. DR is the second largest island in the caribbean. There are many Dominicans who look exactly like the average puerto rican, and these types of Dominicans are as large in number as the entire Puerto Rican population, because DR has 10 times the people puerto rico has.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Not really- it depends on how you look at it. Puerto Rico is a very small island with much hewer people than Dominican Republic. DR is the second largest island in the caribbean. There are many Dominicans who look exactly like the average puerto rican, and these types of Dominicans are as large in number as the entire Puerto Rican population, because DR has 10 times the people puerto rico has.
Well, I do see a lot of white skin here, there are many darker shades of course, but the lighter ones predominate on the island, one has to know about the island's history as well, it was the last piece of land governed by Spaniards until 1899. There is a town that has a high concentration of black people, it's called Loiza, otherwise you'll see mestizos and whites all over the island.
the black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I think this thread illustrates the difficulty of black unity. Too many black dont want to be black. They will say things like im scottish ,french,irish ect. But the funny thing is when you look at them you dont see it. You see black. You see africa. I wonder.if this happens to mixed race asians particularly asian/white mixture. Bcause they still look asian.
I think one litmus test would be visual.another would be cultural example Dominicans. Big papi david ortiz sammy sosa. Without speaking a.word wpuld almost always seen as black AA. Now culturally lets take the food. Mangu, tjis is 100% african i know ive been there they make this plaintain dish and throughout the black populated island you will find this.mangu is not a european dish.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, so if that's how you define hispanic, then I'm spanish creole. My ancestors are hispanic, they landed in what was then known as Florida and Louisiana. I have full spanish relatives today in the Gulf states. Not many people know about my type of creole but that's okay, because we can be hispanic together. Que tal mi chola?
Just because spaniards landed in Florida and Louisiana it doesn't mean you have ties with them. Do you have full spanish relatives? I mean, they are blood relatives? Are they hispanic or spaniards?

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

the black wrote:
I think this thread illustrates the difficulty of black unity. Too many black dont want to be black. They will say things like im scottish ,french,irish ect. But the funny thing is when you look at them you dont see it. You see black. You see africa. I wonder.if this happens to mixed race asians particularly asian/white mixture. Bcause they still look asian.
I think one litmus test would be visual.another would be cultural example Dominicans. Big papi david ortiz sammy sosa. Without speaking a.word wpuld almost always seen as black AA. Now culturally lets take the food. Mangu, tjis is 100% african i know ive been there they make this plaintain dish and throughout the black populated island you will find this.mangu is not a european dish.
It is not that one feels ashamed or anything like that, but most hispanic are mixed and we really don't consider ourselves black nor white.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

the black wrote:
I think one litmus test would be visual.another would be cultural example Dominicans. Big papi david ortiz sammy sosa. Without speaking a.word wpuld almost always seen as black AA.
That's because they are "black" Dominicans, you fcuking idiot. They don't represent how the majority of Dominicans look like. Here are what many Dominicans look like, do they look like AA to you?
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4122/4883904353...

Are Columbians a black people just because they have blacks that are part of the population, you birdbrain?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not that one feels ashamed or anything like that, but most hispanic are mixed and we really don't consider ourselves black nor white.
Exactly. Hispanics in general are multi-racial And they keep using the blacks in these countries as representing the whole people. That's like saying America(United States)is a black country because blacks make up part of the population.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Not really- it depends on how you look at it. Puerto Rico is a very small island with much hewer people than Dominican Republic. DR is the second largest island in the caribbean. There are many Dominicans who look exactly like the average puerto rican, and these types of Dominicans are as large in number as the entire Puerto Rican population, because DR has 10 times the people puerto rico has.
yes puerto rico is a smal island and yes we do almost eat the same simalar food like platanoes bananas and beans and more but still dominancans are mixed too but they do have more black in them then us us puerto ricans have 3 mixed taino native,white and black dominacans only have 2 they have black and white in them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••