|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Do like most women and at least pretend like you're not perverted.
how is liking oral sex perverted?

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
in the trash just like my spanish side lol
If you want throw yours in the trash, but I have embraced mine. Most of my ancestry is spanish, I can't just throw it away. You doing that is like neglecting a part of you, but that is your choice, mine is different.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
and i've been told i look cuban/puerto rican by HISPANICS themselves! That doesn't prove anything!
But you aren't hispanic, even though I people think I'm colombian, mexican, etc. I'm still hispanic, you are not. All puerto ricans can pass as other people from other hispanic countries, but not all AA can, the ones that "look" like that are most likely to be mixed.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
and i've been told i look cuban/puerto rican by HISPANICS themselves! That doesn't prove anything!
That might be true for you but most AAs don't look like that so it's irrelevant.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
how is liking oral sex perverted?
Liking oral sex is good, but it's just the way you talk about sex, you talk about sex like men do..very vulgar, unreserved. You sound like a nympho.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Liking oral sex is good, but it's just the way you talk about sex, you talk about sex like men do..very vulgar, unreserved. You sound like a nympho.
vulgar and unreserved?!...like a man?! So now i can't express myself huh? Okay, how about this...how about i use flowery words like my "honeypot" for pssy and "member" for dyck. I can get high or low sweetie. I'm just telling it like it is. You get your panties in a bunch over that and can't handle it not my problem. Last time i checked this is what women fought for in feminism a right to express ourselves and not be treated as property!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
vulgar and unreserved?!...like a man?! So now i can't express myself huh? Okay, how about this...how about i use flowery words like my "honeypot" for pssy and "member" for dyck. I can get high or low sweetie. I'm just telling it like it is. You get your panties in a bunch over that and can't handle it not my problem. Last time i checked this is what women fought for in feminism a right to express ourselves and not be treated as property!
You can express yourself all you want when you're behind closed doors with your legs in the air getting smashed by your partner. But It's best to act like a lady when you're around people.If you talking sexually vulgar so casually like that, men will not respect nor take you seriously.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>You can express yourself all you want when you're behind closed doors with your legs in the air getting smashed by your partner. But It's best to act like a lady when you're around people.If you talking sexually vulgar so casually like that, men will not respect nor take you seriously.
i'm on a forum where i can say whatever i feel like and express whatever opinions I desire. This isn't real life where i have things like reputation at stake. I would be more reserved in real life but this is bullsht. You people aren't worth my reservation or holding back in any way from expressing what i TRULY feel. This is just the way i think so deal with it or get off of MY thread!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>You can express yourself all you want when you're behind closed doors with your legs in the air getting smashed by your partner. But It's best to act like a lady when you're around people.If you talking sexually vulgar so casually like that, men will not respect nor take you seriously.
"You can express yourself all you want when you're behind closed doors with your legs in the air getting smashed by your partner."

as for that statement...NO women CAN'T express themselves even then! If you act freak-nasty (depends on the person and the relationship) then your man will treat you like a wh*re and will disrespect you because then you're no longer a "good girl" but a "sex object" to be used and "not the type to marry", so in NO SETTING is it acceptable for a woman to truly be what she is, a sexual being with feelings and opinions. THINK about it!
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
But you aren't hispanic, even though I people think I'm colombian, mexican, etc. I'm still hispanic, you are not. All puerto ricans can pass as other people from other hispanic countries, but not all AA can, the ones that "look" like that are most likely to be mixed.
how do you define hispanic?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You can express yourself all you want when you're behind closed doors with your legs in the air getting smashed by your partner."
as for that statement...NO women CAN'T express themselves even then! If you act freak-nasty (depends on the person and the relationship) then your man will treat you like a wh*re and will disrespect you because then you're no longer a "good girl" but a "sex object" to be used and "not the type to marry", so in NO SETTING is it acceptable for a woman to truly be what she is, a sexual being with feelings and opinions. THINK about it!
You don't know what you're talking about. "not the type to marry?"- first of all married couples are more un-inhibited because that's their spouse so anything goes, they role play and do more freaky stuff than non-married couples. Even if you not married, your partner will not look down on you for being dirty, because you're "his" w-hore; that's different than just casually talking sexually vulgar in front of strangers.

I have had women who i had sex with and pulled their hair, smack their azz,(and face)curse at, and come on their face, but i never looked at them like they were w-hores, because that's part of sex; there's a difference between talking like that there, and doing it among strangers which is not appropriate.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you're talking about. "not the type to marry?"- first of all married couples are more un-inhibited because that's their spouse so anything goes, they role play and do more freaky stuff than non-married couples. Even if you not married, your partner will not look down on you for being dirty, because you're "his" w-hore; that's different than just casually talking sexually vulgar in front of strangers.
I have had women who i had sex with and pulled their hair, smack their azz,(and face)curse at, and come on their face, but i never looked at them like they were w-hores, because that's part of sex; there's a difference between talking like that there, and doing it among strangers which is not appropriate.
"that's different than just casually talking sexually vulgar in front of strangers."

Casually talking sexually vulgar? Um excuse me who made you the police, like i said before, i'm free to express myself HOW i want the WAY i want. And sexually vulgar to you may be sexy to another person, so this is entirely subjective.

"I have had women who i had sex with and pulled their hair, smack their azz,(and face)curse at, and come on their face, but i never looked at them like they were w-hores, because that's part of sex;"

but you didn't do that to your WIFE before you married them. I noticed you never said "i MARRIED a woman who i had sex with, pulled their hair, etc...etc" There's a huge difference between marrying a woman that does that and you saying "well i've had sex with women that have done xyz" I mean you didn't even say "well i've had serious girlfriends that have done xyz". So what i say is true to some extent. And what you described is vanilla compared to some stuff out there. I'm talking about a woman who FULLY reveals herself to you and her fantasies. Sometimes there are women who will show you one tame side but are another way entirely. Why do you think people are known to "change" after marriage and there's a 50% divorce rate?

"first of all married couples are more un-inhibited because that's their spouse so anything goes"

Not entirely true, not anything goes with your spouse unless you are BOTH into a fetish. When you are sexually un-matched it becomes a problem. But lets say you have two freaks in bed with totally different fantasies and approaches to sex...it's not gonna work out. Why do you think there are whores? Because men can't treat their spouses any old way!

"Even if you not married, your partner will not look down on you for being dirty, because you're "his" w-hore"

not true. There are men who are out there to hit it short term and quit it in a "relationship" as long as they get the end result...kinky sex. Then they go behind the woman's back, claiming that their ex-gf was a "slut" depending on the way she handled herself in bed.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

"that's different than just casually talking sexually vulgar in front of strangers."

Casually talking sexually vulgar? Um excuse me who made you the police, like i said before, i'm free to express myself HOW i want the WAY i want. And sexually vulgar to you may be sexy to another person, so this is entirely subjective.

"I have had women who i had sex with and pulled their hair, smack their azz,(and face)curse at, and come on their face, but i never looked at them like they were w-hores, because that's part of sex;"

but you didn't do that to your WIFE before you married them. I noticed you never said "i MARRIED a woman who i had sex with, pulled their hair, etc...etc" There's a huge difference between marrying a woman that does that and you saying "well i've had sex with women that have done xyz" I mean you didn't even say "well i've had serious girlfriends that have done xyz". So what i say is true to some extent. And what you described is vanilla compared to some stuff out there. I'm talking about a woman who FULLY reveals herself to you and her fantasies. Sometimes there are women who will show you one tame side but are another way entirely. Why do you think people are known to "change" after marriage and there's a 50% divorce rate?

"first of all married couples are more un-inhibited because that's their spouse so anything goes"

Not entirely true, not anything goes with your spouse unless you are BOTH into a fetish. When you are sexually un-matched it becomes a problem. But lets say you have two freaks in bed with totally different fantasies and approaches to sex...it's not gonna work out. Why do you think there are whores? Because men can't treat their spouses any old way!

"Even if you not married, your partner will not look down on you for being dirty, because you're "his" w-hore"

not true. There are men who are out there to hit it short term and quit it in a "relationship" as long as they get the end result...kinky sex. Then they go behind the woman's back, claiming that their ex-gf was a "slut" depending on the way she handled herself in bed.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

i guess what i'm trying to say in short Trouble is don't be so naive....

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you define hispanic?
Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do Cubans look like? The ones who fled Cuba after Castro took over were the island's upper and middle classes. The ones who stayed behind look like they were just unloaded from the slave ships. Wonder why the dumber and poorer you are the darker your skin.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
Not true. There are men like that but they're usually young and immature dudes, not real men..that's some high school shyt. I have had sex with classy, educated women and many were more freaks than alot of guys are, some were into having two guys-we did alot of freaky things but i have never viewed them negatively nor talk about my business to other people. If me and my boys are talking about women, yea, if the subject comes up and they ask me, i might let them know that "i hit it", but that's as far as it goes.

Even if the sex is not in a serious relationship, most men won't look down on women for being a slut with their partner because that's sex. Not everybody wants to get married, that includes alot of women; some people just have a mutual agreement of a physical relationship so, some women also want to "hit it and quit" too. the fact that someone is sleeping with a person he's not married to,does not mean he doesn't respect her.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
But lets say you have two freaks in bed with totally different fantasies and approaches to sex...it's not gonna work out. Why do you think there are whores? Because men can't treat their spouses any old way!
That's part of the reason but not the main reason. I reckon you referring to "professional" w-hores. They stay in business not mainly because of married men who not getting from their wives, but because of men who don't have time to "get to know" chics in order to have sex.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Genevieve11 wrote:
but you didn't do that to your WIFE before you married them. I noticed you never said "i MARRIED a woman who i had sex with, pulled their hair, etc...etc" There's a huge difference between marrying a woman that does that and you saying "well i've had sex with women that have done xyz" I mean you didn't even say "well i've had serious girlfriends that have done xyz".
Not everybody wants marriage, including some women. You don't have to have "serious girlfriends" in order to respect the woman you sleep with who does that.
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America
okay, so if that's how you define hispanic, then I'm spanish creole. My ancestors are hispanic, they landed in what was then known as Florida and Louisiana. I have full spanish relatives today in the Gulf states. Not many people know about my type of creole but that's okay, because we can be hispanic together. Que tal mi chola?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of2,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••