Whats wrong with Sounding/talking "B...
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#173 Jul 2, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me calibrate your mind.
WHO THE FK ARE YOU?
You're a krackkka with a demigod mind set that want AA's to idolize in words, deeds and action the cave ape
Whatever the AA decide to do, it is your duty to keep the AA in a harness, keep the white race as the model of perfection and any AA that upset your program is deemed an enemy within.
Massa: if you slaves see Harriet Tubman, stay away from her. She's a trouble maker
Massa: if you coloreds see Malcolm,.......
Massa: if you intelligent AA's see Angela Davis...
Bytch azz krackkka
All three of those coloreds you referred to were in fact notorious trouble makers, especially Malcolm X and Angela Davis so your point is moot.
London

Columbus, OH

#174 Jul 2, 2013
There is nothing wrong with talking/sounding "black" in/of itself.

However, if one is trying to make the most out of the life we are currently in, they must understand that talking/sounding black outside of a sound understanding of standard English, will create more problems than it solves in terms of quality of life.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#175 Jul 2, 2013
I'm still waiting. You uneducated hillbilly redneck racists still haven't found a "real" example of talking "Black". You've given me some lame urban stereotypes but nothing real yet. Come on inbreds, still waiting.

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#176 Jul 2, 2013
There is no such thing as "speaking black" or "black english". If there was such a thing, it would affect black people only.

As we all know the way you speak is more of a class thing and affects all races. Every race and every country has their broken english/spanish/korean etc..., ebonics is the black american form. In Britian the poorer brits speak their own form of broken english quite similar to ebonics. The movie "My fair Lady" is a perfect example.

Normal people realize that they can not speak slang or a broken version of their language WHILE TRYING TO MOVE UP OR IN A PROFESSIONAL SETTING.

These same people learn to switch back and forth between slang/ebonics and professional speech. Perfect example of this will be a popular speaker for the Black Panthers in the 70's named Cet.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#177 Jul 2, 2013
John the baptist wasnt "code switching" when he was telling his people about the wicked crakka romans.Thats why they chopped his head off and put it on a platter. This thread offends you "polished" negroes who spent so much money to be a better negroe.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#178 Jul 2, 2013

know what if means to be black
whether a man or girl
we're still struggling in this
White man's world"--R.I.P Tupac

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"do real N//ggaz get to go to Heaven?"-R.I.P Tupac(How long will they mourn me?)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#179 Jul 2, 2013
Im glad i grew up in a city like atlanta where i went to all black public schools(black teachers,principles etc).We never was worried what crakkaz thought about us. Or how we should talk their language.Fck these peckerwoods.Yall house negroes blushing in embarassment in front of your pink cave mutants.But i dont give a fck.You know im tellin the truth deep down.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#181 Jul 2, 2013
oHRea11y_- wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the rubber gloves.
Factiod:
Over 87% of new HIV cases in black males are transmitted by other "MSM"*.
M en who have
S ex with other
M en
And don't you forget to wear your tampons, freak.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#182 Jul 2, 2013
What was this reporter doing?Was he conforming to the white man?Why did his tone or accent change?

Has massah whipped the warrior spirit away from some of us?
Dumbo

Lawrenceville, GA

#183 Jul 2, 2013
What a dumbass. No wonder why no one wants to work with darkies. Darkies can't speak properly, what makes them think that they can go anywhere in life???

This has got to be the most hilarious thread that I've ever read.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#184 Jul 2, 2013
If this crakka was dying of cancer i bet he'd take the recipe for the cure given to him in ebonics than none at all.He wouldnt care about the messenger then.He'd be happy to get the message that he can live now.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#185 Jul 2, 2013
There are shamans who cant read or write but can take you in the woods and show you which plants and what chemicals combine to heal diseases labled as "incurable".

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#186 Jul 2, 2013
Its Tinywood wrote:
I'm still waiting. You uneducated hillbilly redneck racists still haven't found a "real" example of talking "Black". You've given me some lame urban stereotypes but nothing real yet. Come on inbreds, still waiting.
Travon Martin's girlfriend's testimony at George Zimmerman's trial. That sounded pretty Black both in accent and vernacular, fry cook.
stupid schwoogie

Jerusalem, Israel

#189 Jul 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Im glad i grew up in a city like atlanta where i went to all black public schools(black teachers,principles etc).We never was worried what crakkaz thought about us. Or how we should talk their language.Fck these peckerwoods.Yall house negroes blushing in embarassment in front of your pink cave mutants.But i dont give a fck.You know im tellin the truth deep down.
...and it shows, your black 'education' is evident in every post you make, and your hilarious threads about astrology and ancient alien Negroes SMDH

If you'd not finished schooling at 4th grade, you could probably tie your own shoelaces now....
TheEye

New York, NY

#190 Jul 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
And herein lies the dumbasssed flaw in your reasoning.

Your little ghetto hood in the south is NOT representative of blackness. You miniature mind is mistaking familiarity for authenticity.

There are many predominantly black hoods in America that are culturally very diferent from the little one you came from. Heck Atlanta is a town you can find them easily.

Just like i said earlier, you stupidly mistake your homogenous regional cultural traits for all encompassing ethno traits, then assume that other blacks who arent like the folks from your little hood MUST be "trying to a act" like something different from what they supposedly originally are.

The critical flaw in your reasoning is so obvious and transparant that only someone who was borderline re**traded would fail to see it.

You and this Moses cat are fools and have nothing of use to offer the black community. Just dumb bull***it
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#191 Jul 2, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me calibrate your mind.
WHO THE FK ARE YOU?
You're a krackkka with a demigod mind set that want AA's to idolize in words, deeds and action the cave ape
Whatever the AA decide to do, it is your duty to keep the AA in a harness, keep the white race as the model of perfection and any AA that upset your program is deemed an enemy within.
Massa: if you slaves see Harriet Tubman, stay away from her. She's a trouble maker
Massa: if you coloreds see Malcolm,.......
Massa: if you intelligent AA's see Angela Davis...
Bytch azz krackkka
Moses-1, go on and call me "Master Charley."
I know you want to.

:)

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#192 Jul 2, 2013
What some people don't understand is that there are some educated whites who speak properly and there are some educated blacks who speak properly. Why is talking uneducated considered to be "sounding black" yet to talk properly is to "sound white".

What about all the whites who live in the mountains and speak with deep sounthern back country accent. Are they speaking "sounding white" or are they "sounding black"? I don't get it.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#193 Jul 2, 2013
Are they "sounding white" or are they "sounding black"?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#194 Jul 2, 2013
TheEye wrote:
<quoted text>
And herein lies the dumbasssed flaw in your reasoning.
Your little ghetto hood in the south is NOT representative of blackness. You miniature mind is mistaking familiarity for authenticity.
There are many predominantly black hoods in America that are culturally very diferent from the little one you came from. Heck Atlanta is a town you can find them easily.
Just like i said earlier, you stupidly mistake your homogenous regional cultural traits for all encompassing ethno traits, then assume that other blacks who arent like the folks from your little hood MUST be "trying to a act" like something different from what they supposedly originally are.
The critical flaw in your reasoning is so obvious and transparant that only someone who was borderline re**traded would fail to see it.
You and this Moses cat are fools and have nothing of use to offer the black community. Just dumb bull***it
Even reading your post gives the impression that your holding your nose when you speak.Its like im reading a computerized robot.Hand crafted by massah "standard American english"(according to you).Why do you have to associate a specific accent common in the south as "ghetto" or "below" your self proclaimed caucasian standard of perfection? You're the brainwashed polished negro .The article in the first post of this thread explains the fine line many so-called AAs have to walk when conforming to the white standard of speaking english(at work),which is different even when compared to those predominantly black neighborhoods that you describe as "culturally" different than my so-called "ghetto" neighborhood.

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#195 Jul 2, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Why is talking uneducated considered to be "sounding black" yet to talk properly is to "sound white".
Im glad you brought this up!
Thats that programming showing up in these so called enlightened ones.

White knight- good
Dark knight-bad

Good guys in white
Bad guys in black

White magic-good
Dark/black magic-bad

No such thing as black freaking english or sounding black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Moses 134,131
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min WAKE UP WORLD 1,382,181
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min dreamhunk 44,744
Insecure BM Are Even More So When She Goes White! (Nov '10) 9 min T-BOS 858
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 10 min Gremlin 50
How do Native Americans feel about AAs? (Dec '09) 19 min Pocahantas 837
Why do Latinos wear Cornrows ?? (Apr '10) 25 min Marcus Washington 35
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 1 hr DerekJ 132
More from around the web