Whats wrong with Sounding/talking "B...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#608 Jul 21, 2013
There are people who are very educated that dont sound or talk like Billy bob Joe.My mother is very college educated but still has a hintof of a foreign accent. My mother was very poor as a child,used to have to bathe her siblings by the river while her parents worked long hard hours.

Every now and then she used to complain "i never had a childhood".Saturn makes you mature early.She worked hard,got a college education,more than one degree.She even became a college professor at the university of P.R(san juan),before she worked for the government(typical capricorn).Moved here to the states,met my father,had me.I was born and lived in up north ghetto with lots of shootings/killings.As a child i saw alot of things children shouldnt see.They/we moved down south to escape that.Like most young married couples they where struggling,so they too worked long hours and where away a lot.Me being the oldest,i had to watch over my brothers/sisters(even beat them sometimes).I used to make them learn the name of each 50 states and their capital cities.And have spelling contests for them,and quizzes about history(the white washed part i knew at the time).I used to read alot even as a child,encyclopedias etc,so i would try to get them to learn too.Its funny,all of them went to college,except me,the drop out.lol.And they will all tell you they think im the smartest one. Even now if one of them has a problem,they call me first before my parents.So dont misunderstand this thread as me being against education and learning.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#609 Jul 21, 2013
Capricorn/10th house is also the house of your father/authority figures.My father was an aries,Aries(warrior/athletes/m ilitary) is in my 10th house(career).I wanted to be an athlete,and was damn good(basketball).Even won a state championship,scored 51 pts in 3 quarters etc.When i injured my knee,i dropped out.Im like him,he had no education,just heart and good looks,lol.(joking).Mom dukes sometimes would play grammer police and hate how he used to talk sometimes.But obviously that didnt stop pops from mackin' on moms,lol
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#610 Jul 21, 2013
http://americablog.com/2013/05/charles-ramsey...

I also think of the other day, walking my dog here in DC, and some young African-American boys walked by, looking like they were coming from a prep school (they were maybe 8 or 10 years old, and a bit too well-dressed for any kid going to public school). When they got near me, I heard them using Werrlein calls “the black vernacular.” It was a sentence that was simply grammatically wrong. And I didn’t like it.

But what was interesting was the contrast between the kids’ appearance (an appearance of education, and of parents who cared about their kids enough to make sure they dressed well for school) and their language (which suggested a lack of education). And I think this is where Werrlein’s point about “culture” comes in. The kids, I suspect, knew they were speaking the way they were – they probably knew “proper” English, but chose to speak in the “black vernacular” because that’s the way you talk to your friends when you’re a ten year old black kid in my neighborhood of DC.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#611 Jul 21, 2013
Black talk is barbaric and low class.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#612 Jul 21, 2013
pro-tagonist wrote:
White talk is lifeless and monotone.Like your bland culture&food.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#613 Jul 21, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>White talk is lifeless and monotone.Like your bland culture&food.
That cool and all but I ain't white ROTFLOL!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#614 Jul 21, 2013
pro-tagonist wrote:
white people don't speak correct standard English either . Whining every other word like a valley girl from the 80s and it 2013 is quite annoying !!! It hurts my ear when BECKY starts whining and whining
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#615 Jul 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> white people don't speak correct standard English either . Whining every other word like a valley girl from the 80s and it 2013 is quite annoying !!! It hurts my ear when BECKY starts whining and whining
lol
Void

United States

#616 Jul 22, 2013
That comment Obama made the other day that the slaves are so hap_y about was too keep the slaves calm.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#619 Jul 22, 2013
The moon just entered Aquarius the revolutionary/rebel.Its a full moon also

esto me lo llevo en la sangre(this i carry it in my blood)fck these crakkkaz

The first major slave revolt took place in Dominican Republic's hills in 1522. These Maroons were originally from the senegambian region of Africa; of which most were Muslims of the Wolof nation. Many centuries later the Maroon populations became so large that the only way whites could travel would be in large armed groups. Most of the Maroon populations established themselves in mostly in rivers, hills/mountains, coastal and in caves. The Congolese people were known to be very aggressive and naturally strong, they and many of the Mandingas, Wolofs, and Fulanis were the main ethnicities to have been born in Maroon villages.
Cap Black

United States

#620 Jul 22, 2013
John wasn't a politician like his cousine Jesus(according to the story/myth).He got his head chopped off first. He wasn't into code switching.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#621 Jul 22, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
John wasn't a politician like his cousine Jesus(according to the story/myth).He got his head chopped off first. He wasn't into code switching.
and he got beheaded at some bodies birthday party now that's f...ked up poor John !!!!!
TheEye

New York, NY

#623 Jul 22, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know why people keep avoiding this question.Do you think this guy changed his accent/tone after 12 seconds?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eG_C_Kb2xrUXX
If so,why did he think his natural accent was inferior?
"natural accent" ???!

Accents arent natural half-wit. Its impossible to teach a person who is fundamentally irrational and ascientific in his/her outlook. They simply find a way to rationalize preexisting feelings and biases. Just like this capblack clown
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#624 Jul 22, 2013
TheEye wrote:
<quoted text>
"natural accent" ???!
Accents arent natural half-wit. Its impossible to teach a person who is fundamentally irrational and ascientific in his/her outlook. They simply find a way to rationalize preexisting feelings and biases. Just like this capblack clown
Just like the hollow, carved out crakka you've become,you avoided the question with your deceptive caucasian syle of communicating.Did this reporters accent change after 12 seconds?If so,why did he feel the need to hide his natural accent and tone.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#625 Jul 22, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> and he got beheaded at some bodies birthday party now that's f...ked up poor John !!!!!
lol

"death is a prophets reward"--Noble Drew Ali(beaten to death by chicago police)

"Your lawyers,doctors,scribes,are useless cumberers of the ground,they are but tumors on the body of the state.Your rulers are adulterers,extortioners and theives,regarding not the rights of man.The priests,the doctors and the scribes were all in rage.They sought for John,intent to do him harm.They found him not.--John

When asked about John the Baptist,Jesus replied that John was the ancient prophet, Elijah. And when John was asked if he was Elijah or some other reincarnated prophet, he replied cryptically, "I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness"

The advent of Elijah occurred through reincarnation in his embodiment as John the Baptist. Yehoshua/Jesus had this to say about the true identity of John:

"... Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has risen no one greater than John the Baptist ... all the prophets and the law prophesied unto John, and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who was to come ... " (Matt 11:7-15)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#626 Jul 22, 2013
Its a full moon in Aquarius,the revolutionary/rebel.

esto me lo llevo en la sangre(this i carry it in my blood)fck these crakkkaz

The first major slave revolt took place in Dominican Republic's hills in 1522. These Maroons were originally from the senegambian region of Africa; of which most were Muslims of the Wolof nation. Many centuries later the Maroon populations became so large that the only way whites could travel would be in large armed groups. Most of the Maroon populations established themselves in mostly in rivers, hills/mountains, coastal and in caves. The Congolese people were known to be very aggressive and naturally strong, they and many of the Mandingas, Wolofs, and Fulanis were the main ethnicities to have been born in Maroon villages.
TheEye

New York, NY

#627 Jul 22, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the hollow, carved out crakka you've become,you avoided the question with your deceptive caucasian syle of communicating.Did this reporters accent change after 12 seconds?If so,why did he feel the need to hide his natural accent and tone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eG_C_Kb2xrUXX
The question about whether this random individual may have altered his accent at some time has no meaning.

The actual point of contention in this bs thread is the flawed notion of "black" & "white" voices or speech.

i will restate a point i made in a previous post in this thread weeks ago.

These days in 2013 the "fake" accent you often hear coming from the mouths of a black american is likely to be the one you would regard as "black". Many simply do not come from geo-cultural backgrounds similar to yours (a point ive made repeatedly & you seem unable to grasp), but due to these notions of "blackness' that pervade in our community, they feel the need to put on a stereotyical "black" or "hood' speak when around other blacks, having learned when young that failure to due so can result in social rejection.

So, tell me, of all the MANY times you have heard a phony, swiched "hood" voice coming from a black person whose real accent is actually "proper" (or what you would call white), how often did you take offence at their fakeness?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#628 Jul 22, 2013
Fck ass crakkka house n//gga,answer the question or shut the fck up talkin to me.Did the reporter change his natural accent?Yes,or no.If you dont have answer,dont respond to me .
TheEye

New York, NY

#630 Jul 22, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Fck ass crakkka house n//gga,answer the question or shut the fck up talkin to me.Did the reporter change his natural accent?Yes,or no.If you dont have answer,dont respond to me .
Not bothering to watch some vid for a question that has no point. I already told your slow-wit azzz that I dont care if this random guy changed his accent at some random moment. Its not the dam point. Say purely for debates sake that the guy changed his voice at this event or whatever.... ok, what point exactly are you imagining you are proving by this random strangers voice changes?

It means nothing, and we are back to the point i raised in the above post, which is the ACTUAL argument of this thread that you seek to evade because your position is not rationally defensible.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#631 Jul 22, 2013
TheEye of the white man--"Not bothering to watch some vid for a question that has no point."

Like i thought.No balls.Keep squeezing your @ss cheeks tight and talking like kermit the frog tryin to fit in with them peckerwoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Waxman 1,762,963
im back you ugly caucasoids 5 min Satan 3
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 5 min motoeorsw 93
May 28 1830 Indian Removal Act 7 min Jake 2
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 14 min Spinning 360 waves 9
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 16 min Termite Power 33
I'll fight anyone here ! 16 min Marcus Washington 16
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 18 min Jake 35
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 36 min iamcuriousnow 237
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888