Black women FART and blame it on Blac...

Black women FART and blame it on Black men

Posted in the African-American Forum

Moses-1

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2010
I'm fed up with this damned scape goat routine.

Black women on T.V..and radio, in newspapers and magazines talking about black men are not qualified, deserting their families, refusing to support their children, don't want to work and just want to lay up on bw.

WTF? After all of this public degrading of bm, the bw claims bm are bashing them..

Why don't all black men just bendk over, spread them cheeks and let the entire world puck you in the azz. Then some Mofo brother come up in here defending these so called sister by saying "NOT ALL SISTERS, JUST SOME SISTERS".

Brother have you seen SOME bw on TV, SOME BW on radio, SOME bw in magazine or SOME bw in newspapers talking about bm that are devouted amd loyal husbands, caring fathers, working and the sole source of family income?

Don't come here with that kiss up sh!t. Bm are being crucified on the cross of public opinion and some bm are in self denial
Moses-1

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2010
That sh!t might work for Robin Givens on Mike Tyson but, the majority of single bw can't find enough qualified bm like Mike Tyson or Jethro

0hRea11y

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Someone play that "one love" song for this poor oppressed negro....
Moses-1

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
damn fa&&ot, what is your problem? It's 4:30 a.m. What the puck? You eat and sleep with a god damn monitor that read and write too?
Moses-1

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
. Crackka watch my knee grow up your azz!
DL THUG

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
Hey crackkka, you supposed to be outa the aa forum by Midnight.....

lmao

0hRea11y

Bigot, Haiti

#7 Feb 18, 2010
DL THUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crackkka, you supposed to be outa the aa forum by Midnight.....
lmao
My watch stopped at 10:30.

I gots all night...lmao!

0hRea11y

Bigot, Haiti

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>. Crackka watch my knee grow up your azz!
Another DL thug, obsessed with the white mans butt. You sound like that mandingo warrior that ended up staining the inside of that bus with his own blood like a leaking sanitary pad or something.

0hRea11y

Bigot, Haiti

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>damn fa&&ot, what is your problem? It's 4:30 a.m. What the puck? You eat and sleep with a god damn monitor that read and write too?
I just got up, I'm brewing a mug of joe, and getting ready to feed horses.
You've been up all night, and haven't chased devil ONE off "ypur black" forum YET, you pathitc POS. WTF are you even ASKING me why I'm here for? You're here TOO, idiot. I know...you're black, and I'm not. So the fk WHAT?
Who do you think, in your retrded negro logic, should be posting in
http://www.topix.com/forum/food/vegetables ?
Hmmm, retard?
Moses-1

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
<quoted text>My watch stopped at 10:30.
I gots all night...lmao!
your azz eat, sleep and sh!t AA
Moses-1

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
<quoted text>Another DL thug, obsessed with the white mans butt. You sound like that mandingo warrior that ended up staining the inside of that bus with his own blood like a leaking sanitary pad or something.
there is something strange about you. A devout racist would not spend every minute writing to those he/she/it despise.
Moses-1

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
<quoted text>I just got up, I'm brewing a mug of joe, and getting ready to feed horses.
You've been up all night, and haven't chased devil ONE off "ypur black" forum YET, you pathitc POS. WTF are you even ASKING me why I'm here for? You're here TOO, idiot. I know...you're black, and I'm not. So the fk WHAT?
Who do you think, in your retrded negro logic, should be posting in
http://www.topix.com/forum/food/vegetables ?
Hmmm, retard?
that's it isn't it? Tell the truth. You wish you were black and it's eating at you
LMFAOatCHimPs

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2010
i'm from a place called Mississauga, Ontario, Canada and lets say honestly compared to here, racism is almost non-existent this country has a long way to go before it can truly be great on that front.

0hRea11y

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Feb 18, 2010
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text> that's it isn't it? Tell the truth. You wish you were black and it's eating at you
Yes, moron..all white people wish they had it twice as hard to get half as far. We're all so jealous, we wish WE got enslaved and oppressed by ignorant genetic mutants that evolved FROM us. lol...yes, and we wish that race of ignorant, inferior oppressors were inventing disaeases and manufacturing disatsters to annihilate us. Oh, yes, my logical little negro friend,....black in America is one of this planets MOST enviable stations....what with your aids stats, your dependency on welfare, you propesity for violence and imprisonment, not to mention your pious family values.....lol. Yeah. we're "jealous".

smh....

0hRea11y

Bigot, Haiti

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>your azz eat, sleep and sh!t AA
You don't think before you click "post comment", do you.
You just stated that a white man deficates African Amercians, you ignorant turd.
LMFAOatCHimPs

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 18, 2010
you know after being in the US for 8 years and refusing Citizenship twice, I'm starting to wish after seeing some of this ignorance supplied by Liberal white Idiots on here, why oh why did God let the CSA lose the second Revolution
Nellie

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think before you click "post comment", do you.
You just stated that a white man deficates African Amercians, you ignorant turd.
to you steve harvey is a counselor
Moses-1

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2010
Nellie wrote:
<quoted text>to you steve harvey is a counselor
don't tell that fool nothing. If I wanted to make money, I'd write a book bashing men. This idiot thinks harvey is some kind of expert on relations. That tells me oh really is ignorant
Moses-1

United States

#20 Feb 19, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
maybe you could pass as an AA if you live in a tanning salon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,659,875
Race Mixing on Netflix's Stranger Things 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
We should have picked our own cotton (Dec '08) 5 min NukeTheWhales 62
Poll Why Do Trolls HATE Black Beauty?? (Aug '08) 7 min Jake 163
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... 9 min KIP 37
Project Serpo and the visit to Zeta Reticuli 11 min Yisraelite Suprem... 8
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 12 min KIP 57
Is this KIP? 15 min KIP 77
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 1 hr Jake 162
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Jake 34