Black Men Hate Black Women

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2412 Nov 1, 2014
Cigar Face 21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all the bull i have to go though from people who will never see you as a man . This is coming from countless employment experiences from whites and blacks. This crap will never end. Im a dam good welder and im self employed...people still are stupid morons and they watch my work and hold me to a higher standard than others. I just love the dumbazzez they make me laugh.
I hear you, but what does that have to do with BM disrespecting BW?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2416 Nov 2, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text>Black women act like sluts regardless of their religion.It seems like they have whoring genes.Almost all Muslim women are conservative except for black women.Most conservative Semite(white),East Indian,Aryan(white) and black girls are the least conservative of the bunch
I have head this from other black men about black Muslim women. I know damn well all those black Muslim women in places like New York City and Philadelphia are NOT married before pumping out all those kids they have...
jonni

United States

#2420 Nov 2, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black man and I don't hate you. I don't give a dam about you, but I don't hate you either.
I'm a BLACK WOMAN and I don't give a DAM about YOU either , I don't hate you but I DON'T WANT YOU, PERIOD.
LLL

Corona, CA

#2421 Nov 2, 2014
Black men, this thread was created to express hate and disdain for you. That hate and disdain is expressed thoroughly. Many statements are bogus and some have some truth to them. Do yourself this favor: avoid anyone who talks badly about black men or puts all black men down or black men in general down. You don't need those people. They will cause you harm. Avoid them like the plaque. It doesn't matter who they are, their race, gender, or anything. Be sure to surround yourself with the wisest black men around so they may lead you to be better and wiser men.
jonni

United States

#2423 Nov 2, 2014
Anonymous34 wrote:
TO ADDRESS directly the forum's subject: Yes, today's black male hate Black women and they demonstrate this everyday by their conduct and speech in every day life and forums such as this. No need for back and forth and debate. You know what you want in life; make wise choices (today's black male is not--use critical thinking skills).
Do not be swayed by black males attempt to use racial solidarity as an excuse to stay or get involved with black male abusers.
Do not allow fear by black male harassers to convince you that you have no choice. You are your own person, you live in America and have common sense.
Those who are in truly horrible situations; shake off the shackles of Stockholm's syndrome and if he demonstrates himself to be a bad man who hates you (which the majority do) likely because you remind him of the womb from which he came, get away from that. You deserve better.
For those already staying away ftom black males. You have already focused on having a meaningful and successful life!
The truth is there. Black women you are better off remaining devoted to self-development and with a good non-black man. Save yourself from misery, abuse, fear, harm and insanity--all which you will statistically endure at the hands of today's black male who truly hate Black women. This is not discrimination, it is DISCERNMENT. You will be at peace and safe when you achieve this.
Black males do hate Black women, Black woman you have no obligation to deal with them..
You are absolutely right, thank you for your post.
Michael

Williamsburg, VA

#2424 Nov 2, 2014
jonni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right, thank you for your post.
I wish more black women felt comfortable with white men. We would enjoy it if you would.
jonni

United States

#2426 Nov 2, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>I wish more black women felt comfortable with white men. We would enjoy it if you would.
I see it more and more every day, black women are finally wising up, I myself was married to a wonderful man for 21 yrs , he. died in 2010, he was not black, he treated me like. I. Was. A. Goddess, you. Just. Enjoy hanging with your white trash, don't worry about us.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#2427 Nov 3, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have head this from other black men about black Muslim women. I know damn well all those black Muslim women in places like New York City and Philadelphia are NOT married before pumping out all those kids they have...
At least they're fully clothed...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2430 Nov 9, 2014
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>At least they're fully clothed...
To hide deh ugly?

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#2431 Nov 10, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
To hide deh ugly?
they're beautiful to me,
http://donnaauston.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#2432 Nov 20, 2014
Black women hate black men too.
coco

Linden, NJ

#2433 Nov 21, 2014
I'm black american but I like Caribbean black men better their more respectful and they act so much better then american black men the american ones think the whole world wants them I hate them they love white girls more then their own women I think black girls should leave them to suffer with racism

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#2434 Nov 21, 2014
coco wrote:
I'm black american but I like Caribbean black men better their more respectful and they act so much better then american black men the american ones think the whole world wants them I hate them they love white girls more then their own women I think black girls should leave them to suffer with racism
I'm Caribbean black guy and I want an American black girl to.American black girls look really hot when fit and non ghetto.
Orpheus

La Vergne, TN

#2435 Nov 24, 2014
yup, im getting to that point again where very soon im going to hate black women, not just the BW here but all over, i got tired of all that nasty attitudes, got tired of them feeling they are entitled to riches and being spoiled to death at my expense, got tired of them nit picking at every little thing they deem as wrong to them, and much more, so i went overseas and married and african woman, DAMN what a big mistake, i got the same shit from her ass too soon as i got her ass out of africa, we got divorced and she doing as she pleases, i decided i would try my natural born american sisters again, im thinking maybe its just me, give my BW another chance again, i met a woman 35 yrs old got 3 kids, was very sweet, she looked nice for a woman that had 3 kids, we kicked it for about a year, dates, tango you know all the cute stuff, she had an issue i felt i knew her long enough and moved her in with me so she could be in a safe place to get her life back in order, she got hooked up with a political contact in my town then all of a sudden she started to do all the things i described at the top of this thread, nit picking, starting arguments, she even had the damn nerve to tell me she is perfect....WTF

i dont care what you BW say anywhere around the world, your ungrateful, non supportive of the BM, BW were breeded in slavery to destroy the BM and yall are doing a great job at it, BW know they can push buttons and they got their white daddy to protect them, they can punch the hell out of you soon as you punch them back they call their white daddy to arrest you BM.

you damn real im starting to hate BW and any man in their right mind would let them rot in hell, im not responding to any BW or BM on this thread, IDGAF ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MY POST!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#2438 Dec 7, 2014
TLC wrote:
I absolutely hate black women and their attitudes, and I refuse to degrade myself again by dating another one. Black women are cheaters, liars, whores, and pure butt holes! I hate you so much that I wish I were white. Other races of women have class, personality, and distinction; plainly and simply black women have neither. You are all scum witches! I am a black man and I am proud to say what I have written!!!
I know what you are talking about.I'm very angry at black women for acting very classless and not having self respect.I see their actions in my country and I feel so ashamed.They are just as ratchet or more than in the US.I love them and they are disappointing me so much that I feel to curse them out and hurt their feelings.To get them to have some pride and dignity.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#2439 Dec 7, 2014
TLC wrote:
I absolutely hate black women and their attitudes, and I refuse to degrade myself again by dating another one. Black women are cheaters, liars, whores, and pure butt holes! I hate you so much that I wish I were white. Other races of women have class, personality, and distinction; plainly and simply black women have neither. You are all scum witches! I am a black man and I am proud to say what I have written!!!
I hope you don't feel this way about all Black women as there are some good ones out there. We would no doubt have even higher numbers of good sisters if we could keep them away from sorry Black men.
Ughh

Philadelphia, PA

#2440 Dec 27, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't feel this way about all Black women as there are some good ones out there. We would no doubt have even higher numbers of good sisters if we could keep them away from sorry Black men.
It's a good thing that there is a very high number of hated black women in the world. Most men would prefer a lady with light skin and a good personality over you gorilla women.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Fort Worth, Texas

#2441 Dec 28, 2014
Ughh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that there is a very high number of hated black women in the world. Most men would prefer a lady with light skin and a good personality over you gorilla women.
...Says the poster with no class and half(?) a brain...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2442 Dec 30, 2014
Only mentally deranged Black men hate our sisters, And I don't think most of us are that whacked out. Sisters--most of them--have had our backs over the past 400+ years. It is only well and fitting that we have their backs also.
Look at those demonstrations in support of the black male victims and families of victims of police killings. You will see Black women there in the thousands and tens of thousands. We need to be there for them as well. That's what community is about, and that's what it means to be a MAN, not a punk.
Janis

Brooklyn, NY

#2443 Feb 1, 2015
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
Boy, if that's the case, I feel sorry for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 100, 000 White women joining Islam called ... (Sep '15) 1 min bolle 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,394,626
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 4 min Redefined 196
How can we protect white women from evil white ... 9 min wwateuswn 202
blacks are hideous ceatures (Mar '09) 13 min jjj 22
IRBW are free from Black Mind Control 13 min Shebrew 61
Just found out 18 min Revelation 1
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 20 min Schlulenburger 112
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 34 min Marcus Washington 1,295
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr IT IS I 135,955
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr IT IS I 46,259
The UK has left the EU 2 hr Go Blue Forever 52
More from around the web