Black Men Hate Black Women
yeaareyoufucking suremoron

Howell, MI

#2225 Mar 30, 2014
in fact one drop rule is probably more based off the fact that the other whites drops were Asian or some shit...
Marvin Joseph

San Antonio, TX

#2226 Mar 31, 2014
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Sadbuttrue. I don't hate black men. It's black men that hate me.
I don't hate you. I love black sistas.
Dyna girl

Southern Pines, NC

#2227 Apr 1, 2014
TheyRRepulsive wrote:
It's a sad thing because I find most black women repulsive. Most of them are fat, loud, foul-mouthed, obnoxious. Basically I consider the man-like behavior to be masculine. I've lived around them all my life, and I never liked a black woman one bit,,,most of the time white girls are more polite, shy, and quiet.
"Let the hate flow through you" *in my best sith lord voice*lol
michele

Houston, TX

#2228 Apr 1, 2014
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if they do, she's either light-skinned or biracial until he finds a non-black woman to marry. Try again.
I know that a lot of people will think that I'm being negative, but I'm just expressing how I feel and what I've been through with black men, and please don't tell me that it's me who choose the wrong man. I decided to stay single because I'm not going outside of my race. I'm not attracted to non-black men. I'm just tired of being hurt by black men. If it's not me being over 35, it's me being too dark for their taste. If I speak my mind, they don't like it. They want me to be a docile woman. I'm the type of woman where if I disagree with something, then, I'm going to speak on it. I will not shut up. Also, I'm tired of black men only want to fuck me while they have a woman. I don't believe in sharing a man. The same black men who has a problem with me being over 35 will date and marry non-black women who are over 35. Trust me, I've seen this.
Righ now, I'm very emotionally damaged and it's all because of black men in my life. I think I'm going to remain single.
You're not a black woman.

pink inbred troll.
John

Boston, MA

#2229 Apr 25, 2014
the reason I Have grown to hate the black woman is do to my own personal experiences. black woman talk bad about ,and bring black men down everyday publicly to boost themselves up or try to fit in with other cultures,that see her as a joke, with no drive, no loyalty, proper education, and life skills to raise a healthy and educated family. they dont cook, clean, or do anything they see as aiding the black man so he can focus on the real battle of life. black woman love gay men and often after they have children with a black man, they turn gay themselves.they have to be re-made over before our nation could rise any further.
FineazzWine

San Jose, CA

#2231 Apr 25, 2014
John wrote:
the reason I Have grown to hate the black woman is do to my own personal experiences. black woman talk bad about ,and bring black men down everyday publicly to boost themselves up or try to fit in with other cultures,that see her as a joke, with no drive, no loyalty, proper education, and life skills to raise a healthy and educated family. they dont cook, clean, or do anything they see as aiding the black man so he can focus on the real battle of life. black woman love gay men and often after they have children with a black man, they turn gay themselves.they have to be re-made over before our nation could rise any further.
I know Black Women have hurt you and I am here to tell you that You Should Not Date Black Women. I am a Black Women and I advocate Black Men dating and mating with Non-Black Women. It's time Black men break free of the bonds of slavery that is the Black Community and move on to greener pastures. Do not put up with the disrespect from Black Women, there are millions of non-Black Women willing to date you or you can move to Brazil. I hear the women there Love Black Men. Get your passport in order and move to South America. From what I here they LOVE Black Men.
Black Deal

Richmond, TX

#2232 Apr 25, 2014
FineazzWine wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Black Women have hurt you and I am here to tell you that You Should Not Date Black Women. I am a Black Women and I advocate Black Men dating and mating with Non-Black Women. It's time Black men break free of the bonds of slavery that is the Black Community and move on to greener pastures. Do not put up with the disrespect from Black Women, there are millions of non-Black Women willing to date you or you can move to Brazil. I hear the women there Love Black Men. Get your passport in order and move to South America. From what I here they LOVE Black Men.
You white as hell devil so STFU
Black Deal

Richmond, TX

#2233 Apr 25, 2014
yeaareyoufuckingsuremoron wrote:
man if a white man is 1 percent black he's still black..
black wins.. end of story..
Stop thinking like a Slave
Black Deal

Richmond, TX

#2234 Apr 25, 2014
John wrote:
Then man up and stop bitching by getting them females in line or go breed yourself out devil
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#2235 Apr 26, 2014
I agree. I think it is horrible that a Black women who has been rejected an mistreated by so many brainwashed and unappreciative Black men are still attacked as being too sensitive, too low in self-esteem, too stupid to know how to select a good Black man. We know what to look for. I do not hate Black men and I am not dogging them out. So don't get on here and dog me, Brothas. Just listen. It is very REAL problem where Black men have been taught (consciously or subconsciously) to hate or disrespect Black women, especially he DARK ones. We are so tired of insult, ridicule,being used as a bootycall or stepping stone to something better. The only thing a BLack woman wants to do is LOVE you. But the media continually brainwashes you into seeing us as unworthy and undesirable. We are not stupid for trying to love you, that is what we are supposed to do, and what you say that you want. But truthfully, a very large percentage of Black men DONT WANT BLACK WOMEN- especially based on looks and skin color. This is what White-Supremacy has done to masses of them. For all the other lovely Black men that love BLACK women regardless of hair and skin color, thank you. You are a saving grace. There just aren't enough of you to go around. In the meantime, Black women have few choices. This is a reality. Do you know how many men actually insult us daily and put us down, use us, throw us under the bus without giving it a second thought? When we haven't even done anything to them to deserve it? Just read these vile, negative responses to sistas who are in pain, having been hurt again and again for no reason simply because our men have turned on us without cause. Read the comments that follow my response and you will again witness the disdain Black men have for Black women as a whole. All we are asking for is respect, not to be regarded like N-----Rs by the Klan that has been taken over by Black men who attack us daily for no reason. We love you, Black Man, but do you really love us? Do you treat us well? Even when nice girl comes along you DOG the hell out of her for no reason... not all of us are raging, conniving, stanky, slutty hoes. Some of us are sweet and loving and strong but you refuse to see it. Again, I love who I am. I am able to chose the men that come into my life, but there are not many because they chose not to be good to the BLack woman as a whole, which is exactly what racists want... to tear us apart. There are good Black men out there and I applaud them.But why are the rest so intent on dishonoring good Black Women and attacking us just as racist White people did/do? When will you open your hearts to love those who love you?
I hate black women

Philadelphia, PA

#2236 Apr 28, 2014
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You white as hell devil so STFU
I really cannot stand black women. Almost all of them I have met were just obese or rude. Obesity is linked with low intelligence.
Rich Girl

New Orleans, LA

#2237 Apr 29, 2014
I hate black women wrote:
<quoted text>
I really cannot stand black women. Almost all of them I have met were just obese or rude. Obesity is linked with low intelligence.
No you lack common sense.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#2238 May 5, 2014
I love black women.Like us black men they most definitely have their issues though.Black women have to admit that black men alone aren't their problems.Black women are doing so much ratchet and disgusting things they must have to think based on their actions that they would only attract men like themselves though.
them

Brighton, UK

#2239 May 15, 2014
hey

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2240 May 17, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
I love black women.Like us black men they most definitely have their issues though.Black women have to admit that black men alone aren't their problems.Black women are doing so much ratchet and disgusting things they must have to think based on their actions that they would only attract men like themselves though.
Immoral men and women generally are intertwined and inseparable.
troll alert

Los Angeles, CA

#2241 May 17, 2014
Phoenix is a white dude
southside joe

United States

#2242 May 20, 2014
I'm a 49 year old mixed black man that has been treated like cow shit for most of my life,I've had enough, right now i could never see myself dating or marrying a black woman.
southside joe

United States

#2243 May 20, 2014
Treated like cow shit by black women is what i meant to say
Rich Girl

New Orleans, LA

#2244 May 22, 2014
Southside andI have been treated like ish from black males. So what! Dust yourself off and keep trying.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2245 May 23, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
Self-respecting Black men and women do not vilify each other, or their own people--especially not in public. They try to honestly address their problems and issues

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Return fire ONLY". It's the ONLY solution 3 min Back Whipping Master 12
Guess what, Nighurs? 3 min OPOP 2
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 3 min OccupyThis 159
AA Topix Version Of Fat Albert Movie 5 min Kir Sucka 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min BlueFlag 1,760,449
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 16 min Lori899 66
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 18 min INFIDEL 1,061
Can we take back topix? 53 min The Patriot 364
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Firey Fellow44 69
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 5 hr Lori899 152