Comments
1,501 - 1,520 of 1,667 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2106
Oct 27, 2013
 
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point - so I understand 'black pride' is an oxymoron in this current climate, but self worth is looked at as bad?
I am not sure what routes to go - media?
I can't say why people are not comfortable in they're own beautiful black skin. The media is part blame, cause they know some black people have self esteem issues and buy what their selling without thinking twice. But not all AA are like that. Im not? For instance..the wigs contacts skinbleaching blackmen disrespecting our women. It never stops.
american land glider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2107
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work. I will not let you blame me for this shit. The man do the chasing and the approaching, NOT THE WOMAN! Stop trying to blame black women for everything. I'm TIRED of it. What black men need to do is stop treating black women like shit and start treating black women how they are supposed to be treated, and stop giving non-black women a pass for their limitations that you wouldn't give black women a pass for. Instead of blaming black women for their so-called choice in men, you need to sit down and listen to what they have to say instead of calling the bitter and angry. Black women are human beings too.
Exactly. But I guess all marriages with black men have a greater then 75% chance of divorce. Yet black women with other men of racial group has a 44% and below chance of divorcing. Go look it up :3. But I guess the statistics are lies as well :B. Maybe its not black women, seeing as if any woman of any phenotype marries a (not all but most) black man their personal and financial status dwindles into a cess pool of poverty. Needless to say there are successful black men, but very few. Just like a child with retardation syndrome a lot of black men have Donky Kong egos and bang their chest like apes pridefully, and feel that they are a gift to women everywhere and are perfect. When in actuality most people are annoying and are sick of your DK ape calls. I call certain black men apes, because well they act as so. Angry nonsensical foot stomping, chest banging when they achieve scoring a low class white woman, and hooting and howling when their not getting their way. If you are not this certain black man then nothing I said should anger you.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2108
Oct 29, 2013
 
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>FairGuy! It's not them its you. I've seen plenty of short blackmen with taller women lovers!I know you know this correct!
In America, I doubt it....
whatwhatfukkingw riastband

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2109
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

black women are evil dont trust any of them they all want your money,and all they talk about is sex their disgusting and when you dont agree with their nasty attitude and behaivour they call you gay,im a black 19 year old man/boy an di cna personlty tell you id rather cut off my balls and turn gay than be with even on black female they are sub-human freaks of nature and being lightskinned isnt a pass for them anymore since we can just go to white women (were lightskin comes from in the first place) and what a waste too cause i found all black women to be sexy dark or light but whatever their lost ,their the ones chasing thugs and excluding the hardworker ,fuck them ,a fat white pig is better than any black woman ANYDAY,that i assure you

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2110
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

whatwhatfukkingwriastband wrote:
black women are evil dont trust any of them they all want your money,and all they talk about is sex their disgusting and when you dont agree with their nasty attitude and behaivour they call you gay,im a black 19 year old man/boy an di cna personlty tell you id rather cut off my balls and turn gay than be with even on black female they are sub-human freaks of nature and being lightskinned isnt a pass for them anymore since we can just go to white women (were lightskin comes from in the first place) and what a waste too cause i found all black women to be sexy dark or light but whatever their lost ,their the ones chasing thugs and excluding the hardworker ,fuck them ,a fat white pig is better than any black woman ANYDAY,that i assure you
So you rather be gay than be with a woman? Please seek counseling. Perhaps you have latent homosexual tendencies.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2111
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
So you rather be gay than be with a woman? Please seek counseling. Perhaps you have latent homosexual tendencies.
n***a that is a blatant ad hominem. As a short brother I know PERSONALLY how hateful black women can be. Shit is true as Sol rise...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2112
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>n***a that is a blatant ad hominem. As a short brother I know PERSONALLY how hateful black women can be. Shit is true as Sol rise...
No need for racial epithets. It reeks of desperation.

Now I hope you don't engage in or condone homosexual activity.
AA Forum User

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2113
Nov 18, 2013
 
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
n***a that is a blatant ad hominem. As a short brother I know PERSONALLY how hateful black women can be. Shit is true as Sol rise...
Exactly, how short are you?
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2114
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for racial epithets. It reeks of desperation.
Now I hope you don't engage in or condone homosexual activity.
Typical Whiteboy,thinking all blackmen you come in contact with are gay. Your delusions got you in the wrong forums. SMDH

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2115
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Phoenix Ascended he's got you there.

And you can't make up your mind if you are on the side of women who date IR or against them from what I am seeing.

smh

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2116
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The younger generation do. They think any non black woman is better than a black woman.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2117
Nov 18, 2013
 
MorganCemone wrote:
The younger generation do. They think any non black woman is better than a black woman.
What do you think about non-Wm in response to what BM think about non-BW?

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2118
Nov 18, 2013
 
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about non-Wm in response to what BM think about non-BW?
They really do not care seems like it
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2119
Nov 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
They really do not care seems like it
But my question was how do you feel about non-WM?

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2120
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
But my question was how do you feel about non-WM?
The younger generation of black males are lost, so pretty much I feel sorry for them.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2121
Nov 19, 2013
 
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
The younger generation of black males are lost, so pretty much I feel sorry for them.
ok. I understand your opinion. Some are lost. Some of the females are too though.

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2122
Nov 19, 2013
 
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. I understand your opinion. Some are lost. Some of the females are too though.
I only focus on who needs helps the most and it seems like the males. When thats happen it would be like a chain reaction

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2123
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
I only focus on who needs helps the most and it seems like the males. When thats happen it would be like a chain reaction
So you are saying there are a chain of BW I'm interacting with that will follow my lead all of a sudden because I'm a black male?

Interesting. I don't know if the ladies would agree. They seem to get their talking points from the media and other BW. It would be nice to be followed though. Then a chain reaction would certainly be the result.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2124
Nov 19, 2013
 
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
The younger generation of black males are lost, so pretty much I feel sorry for them.
I agree 100%
Cigar Face

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2125
Nov 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
The younger generation of black males are lost, so pretty much I feel sorry for them.
Why dont you white people just leave with your hate and camp back out over on stormfront where your family lives? Your usless and abusive! What blackwoman would come on here begging for white chock. Homo!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••