Black Men Hate Black Women

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2038 Sep 23, 2013
Wayne X wrote:
<quoted text>
Her evidence is that she's single and miserable. You know what they say, misery loves company.
Sometime ago, there was another fool named "RealBrother" who claimed that about 70% of Black were lesbians and that 90% of Black women hated Black men.
What gets me about this claptrap, whether mouthed by men or women, is their assumption that they speak for Black men or wome as a whole.
They make sweeping generalizations about bladk men or women--in much the say way as do white racists and with similar stereotupes--but then either are silent or fall back on their alleged personal experience as evidence.
Yet regardless of what these sour spirits say, and whatever real issues there may be between Black men and Black women, the majority of Blacks (male and female) still seem to prefer EACH OTHER as lovers, companions and spouses.
so called black man

Warner Robins, GA

#2039 Sep 23, 2013
now you all know that none of you regardless of race or gender care of all the mental physical and spiritual pain you inflict on us black men. treat us with pure disrespect and throw us away as soon as trouble come. we used to beef and fight with one another until we found that we have a war on all fronts with us in the middle. always get along with a black brother nowadays because the whole world wants us dead even those (used to be our) women. our power to be the head of our households and raise our children have been systematically stripped from us from society and the woman loves the new found power and encouragement to do so. you all kid yourselfs if you think you could even know pain or shame like we do. wish we could make any one of you a black man or a month and you would kill yourself in that timespan. being a black man especially young is a spiritual and sometimes a physical death sentence. i know becauase i live it. keep it up beacause we will be extinct soon at this rate. "till the last man standing" as us brothers say nowadays.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2040 Sep 23, 2013
so called black man wrote:
now you all know that none of you regardless of race or gender care of all the mental physical and spiritual pain you inflict on us black men. treat us with pure disrespect and throw us away as soon as trouble come. we used to beef and fight with one another until we found that we have a war on all fronts with us in the middle. always get along with a black brother nowadays because the whole world wants us dead even those (used to be our) women. our power to be the head of our households and raise our children have been systematically stripped from us from society and the woman loves the new found power and encouragement to do so. you all kid yourselfs if you think you could even know pain or shame like we do. wish we could make any one of you a black man or a month and you would kill yourself in that timespan. being a black man especially young is a spiritual and sometimes a physical death sentence. i know becauase i live it. keep it up beacause we will be extinct soon at this rate. "till the last man standing" as us brothers say nowadays.
Bad day?

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#2041 Sep 23, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope blame black women and their heightism...
Why do you have one in your avatar? Makes no sense

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2042 Sep 23, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have one in your avatar? Makes no sense
I am annoying her for being a heightist bitch...
david

London, UK

#2043 Sep 24, 2013
Am a black man and trust me I love black women the darker the better. I think a lot of black believe black are low lifes as an african I was brought up to work hard by my parents. I tried dating an African American opening door, going to pictures she said I was acting white I was really hurt and o really liked her but I could tell she wanted the knife and gun carrying bro I just got pissed off.months later she came to me for money and I thought she wanted a second chance till now it still hurts so much cos I would given her my life
More recently I met a black girl at work and let her know am for real we went to the work restaurant with other colleagues and this girl starting saying things like how did I get to be in the western world and did steal someones identity around were Asian and white people we were the only black people there. I jusy thought most black people in the west have been brain washed to think other black are low lifes. When I told her I got my own place and I had two other properties rented out she thought I did drugs even though I told her I have three jobs and never been off sick I might as well be talking to a brick wall.Now I will gladly date any race cos even black people hate black people. I tried to sell a property once and had the real estate people come round the black girl among aska if I had receipts for the house even the white girl was shocked at the question a lot of black in the west are stupid and have been brought up to believe blacks can never be well off except musicians etc god help us all as a race. Now I know why my dad said I should only marry my own back in africa I thought the was prejudiced. Dam n I worked so hard so my family would have a fighting chance in life only to be confronted by backward female who lack confidence no wonder some black men leave a black as single parent .I still wait n hope cos ideally I prefer black women.I forgot went to the bank n the black was doing her utmost to avoid serving me however when I went again she was by herself gave her my details took acting rude and arrogant and then she saw the bank balance bingo it was too to act friendly just gave my best go fuck yourself look stupid brainwashed bitch
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#2044 Sep 24, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime ago, there was another fool named "RealBrother" who claimed that about 70% of Black were lesbians and that 90% of Black women hated Black men.
What gets me about this claptrap, whether mouthed by men or women, is their assumption that they speak for Black men or wome as a whole.
They make sweeping generalizations about bladk men or women--in much the say way as do white racists and with similar stereotupes--but then either are silent or fall back on their alleged personal experience as evidence.
Yet regardless of what these sour spirits say, and whatever real issues there may be between Black men and Black women, the majority of Blacks (male and female) still seem to prefer EACH OTHER as lovers, companions and spouses.
MACEO

Most Black men act just like you describe. I meet a few decent BM but there rare!

Almost 85 to 90% of BM that I met wanted to "Live off me, asked me for money or to support them, was already dealing with someone but wanted me to join some harem, most BM are "Rude, disrespectful, make inappropriate remarks, angry and bitter" you don't want to over look their circumstances!

For the behaviors MOST not all BM dole out; you need to bring something to the table!

I don't blame you which is why I reject many BM! They asked me to be the "Man/Woman" but want you to respect them when they don't respect themselves similar to MaCEO

Ill decided to pass on Black males! I noticed with them they never appreciate anything. They talk about your weight, hair, skin color, etc etc and they're Ulgy, fat, unattractive and broke in most cases!

Even when you acquire those things, "Thin, Natural hair, being kind" they still complain!

Yesterday at my job, I had two guys make comments on my hair.(not positive) a black woman and 2 white men like it. I had two white males comment on how great I look since I lost some weight! One asked me out and he's asked me out prior he's a professional.

Before you take any advice from MACEO or any other BM look at their background and history!

Coming from MACEO he's not in the place to request or demand from anybody; he's a Low Grade Unqualified childish man" that you really can't take serious!

He's really a good indicator of how Weak, selfish, self centered, Petty and feminine many Black males act!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#2045 Sep 24, 2013
david wrote:
Am a black man and trust me I love black women the darker the better. I think a lot of black believe black are low lifes as an ook stupid brainwashed bitch
MACEO

Most Black men act just like you describe. I meet a few decent BM but there rare!

Almost 85 to 90% of BM that I met wanted to "Live off me, asked me for money or to support them, was already dealing with someone but wanted me to join some harem, most BM are "Rude, disrespectful, make inappropriate remarks, angry and bitter" you don't want to over look their circumstances!

For the behaviors MOST not all BM dole out; you need to bring something to the table!

I don't blame you which is why I reject many BM! They asked me to be the "Man/Woman" but want you to respect them when they don't respect themselves similar to MaCEO

Ill decided to pass on Black males! I noticed with them they never appreciate anything. They talk about your weight, hair, skin color, etc etc and they're Ulgy, fat, unattractive and broke in most cases!

Even when you acquire those things, "Thin, Natural hair, being kind" they still complain!

Yesterday at my job, I had two guys make comments on my hair.(not positive) a black woman and 2 white men like it. I had two white males comment on how great I look since I lost some weight! One asked me out and he's asked me out prior he's a professional.

Before you take any advice from MACEO or any other BM look at their background and history!

Coming from MACEO he's not in the place to request or demand from anybody; he's a Low Grade Unqualified childish man" WHO'S 60 YEARS OLD AND RUINED HIS LIFE! REALLY you really can't take THIS LOSER serious!

He's a really a good indicator of how Weak, selfish, self centered, Petty and feminine many Black males act even at 60 years old which is SAD BEYOND REASON!!

MACEO IS GOOD INDICATOR OF HOW WEAK, CHILDISH, INFANTILE MANY BLACK MEN ACT RESORTING TO WHINING ON FORUMS AND HATING ON BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE THEY PASS IN EVERY AREA AND IT MAKES HIM LOOK BAD! LMAO

FOOL AND A SCOFFER IS MACEO!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#2046 Sep 24, 2013
so called black man wrote:
MACEO

I agree youll be extinct soon but your an advocate as your childish and perpetuate the behaviors!

Im glad Black women are moving on and its men like you are the REASONS WHY!

THANK YOU!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#2047 Sep 24, 2013

Coming from MACEO he's not in the place to request or demand from anybody; he's a Low Grade Unqualified childish man" WHO'S 60 YEARS OLD AND RUINED HIS LIFE! REALLY you really can't take THIS LOSER serious!

He's a really a good indicator of how Weak, selfish, self centered, Petty and feminine many Black males act even at 60 years old which is SAD BEYOND REASON!!

MACEO IS GOOD INDICATOR OF HOW WEAK, CHILDISH, INFANTILE MANY BLACK MEN ACT RESORTING TO WHINING ON FORUMS AND HATING ON BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE THEY PASS IN EVERY AREA AND IT MAKES HIM LOOK BAD! LMAO

FOOL AND A SCOFFER IS MACEO!
Brother Brown

United States

#2048 Sep 24, 2013
Id rather have a white women any day. I love the way they smell not like a black women that smells like a dirty dish rag.
SadButTrue-HD

Falls Church, VA

#2049 Sep 24, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
Id rather have a white women any day. I love the way they smell not like a black women that smells like a dirty dish rag.
MACEO

WHY CAUSE I TOLD YOU YOUR A WEAK MAN? LMAO

MACEO

YOUR WEAK MACEO AND YOUR A 60 YEAR OLD MAN! LMAO

MACEO

Bashing black women is a weak ass move black men!

Maceo he's only 24 years old AND YOUR 60 YEARS OLD! lmao

http://youtu.be/6mlwvKKztos

This Young Black Man is talking to Black Men like you!

Its feminine! LMAO

Its WEAK!

Its Emotional!

Your a 60 year old man

MACEO STOP CRYING AND WHINING; CHANGING PROFILES ITS WEAK! LMAO

GO VOLUNTEER! GO MENTOR! STOP WHINING!

MAN UP AND BE A LEADER INSTEAD OF A WEAK WHINER! LMAO

STOP WHINING LIKE A WOMAN MACEO

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2051 Sep 25, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
There are women that prefer men from a different race as well.

Now if you're black, stop exuding self hate.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#2052 Sep 25, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
There are women that prefer men from a different race as well.
Now if you're black, stop exuding self hate.
MACEO

I have 6 GF who had White men in their lives! Even Im shocked by it but many of them said their finished with Black males!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2054 Sep 30, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Coming from MACEO he's not in the place to request or demand from anybody; he's a Low Grade Unqualified childish man" that you really can't take serious!
He's really a good indicator of how Weak, selfish, self centered, Petty and feminine many Black males act!
SadbutTrue knows nothing about most Black men or about most Black women. And there are some who question whther she is Black and even whether she is a woman.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#2055 Oct 1, 2013
Most black women are straight, but some of them are gay.
esmt

Philadelphia, PA

#2056 Oct 3, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
I see a lot of black men in here getting butt hurt about what I said. Maybe I hit too close to home. It's the truth and you just have to deal with it. You guys want to pretend that you don't hate black women, but everybody around the globe can see how you treat us. I guess the truth hurts, and then you are going to turn around and blame the women for their struggles instead of taking responsibility for your actions. The truth of the matter is you hate black women. That's why you do what you do. Why don't you face reality? All you black men really prefer white women, and because we are not white, you hate us because you hate yourself.
Cant speak for the popultion at large.
thablackboyinthe bluebmw

Kingston, Jamaica

#2057 Oct 24, 2013
nice response but this 2013 most black men hate black women its a fact even a friend of mine who is mixed his mother is white and his father is black he also hates black women and from what ive seen him go though i cant blame

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#2062 Oct 24, 2013
thablackboyinthebluebmw wrote:
nice response but this 2013 most black men hate black women its a fact even a friend of mine who is mixed his mother is white and his father is black he also hates black women and from what ive seen him go though i cant blame
Well it seems that self hate permeates the black race as you candidly pointed out.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2070 Oct 24, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems that self hate permeates the black race as you candidly pointed out.
You are married to a white man. Your opinion on this matter, sadly, is totally irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Megan 1,418,864
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 4 min Moses 75
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 10 min Moses 350
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 22 min Bigg Dawg 13
The Collective Failure of African-Americans 22 min mike 13
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 28 min Bigg Dawg 36
Poll Why are black guys so feminine and gay? (Sep '15) 31 min Bigg Dawg 31
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Michel Montvert 513
Black Failure 5 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web