Black Men Hate Black Women

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Bear, DE

#1778 Jul 19, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to start something here, but subliminally, YOU ARE BLAMING THE WOMAN!!!! Instead of looking at yourself in how you treat women, you want to take an easy route and blame women for their problems. That's a punk ass way out, and that's being sexist. You black men need to learn how to treat black women and learn how to treat them better. I'm through with ya'll and no I'm not interested in IR either because I don't want them, and they want to preserve their race, but black men tried to wipe out their own race because you guys don't like yourselves or anything that reflects. I've rather stay single and live my life than to deal with black men who treat black women like they're less than human. IF you are going to keep blaming women, then get out of my thread. I don't need the drama.
As a married bw who lives in a upper class community with 60% white, 40% black, all the black people in my community are married to black spouses. While IR marriages/relationships do exist, I see them but they aren't quite as common as you're relaying, somehow your eyes have only focused on the black/white combination so I've gotta tell ya to take the blinders off cause it's not the case. Also you made a lot of comparisons to what black male celebrities do in which I agree with you but that's not your everyday couple.

Now you've got to look in the mirror & start asking yourself some serious questions. Are you a babymama with 2 or more bastard children, cause marriage-minded men will pass over you every time, in their eyes you'll never be more than their fuckbuddy cause they feel you are "tainted". And how well do you carry yourself? Are you all ghetto-fide, weave wearing, breast & ass hanging out looking like a common trollop, huge hoop earrings down to your shoulders, are ya loud, vulgar, are your friends lowlife Cause there's a reason why you keep attracting the same low class men. Where do you meet them, in a bar/club, that's a no win situation right there. You say you're dark, well how dark, blue-black? Are you fat & sloppy? Do you work, is it a menial job & you're dating menial men from there?
Do you go to church & church functions, I've known a few who've meet that way & married. Flip the script, before you blame all black men check yourself out, you've got some real soul searching to do.
IT IS I

United States

#1780 Jul 19, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You come HERE to keep things in the proper perspective?? Hows that workin out for you?
Question:
How can you answer "nope" to my question of you being a topix junkie but then admit that as a self employed, person who can do whatever she wants you still find topix addicting?
And is here everyday.
Just shut-up.

You are mentally diseased with silly reasoning's and questioning's.

You're just silly at this point and I will not respond until you post something noteworthy.

:)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1784 Jul 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is Tommy ??
He is your biographer, a true ratchetologist =D

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1785 Jul 19, 2013
AmberGoldDust wrote:
<quoted text>
As a married bw who lives in a upper class community with 60% white, 40% black, all the black people in my community are married to black spouses. While IR marriages/relationships do exist, I see them but they aren't quite as common as you're relaying, somehow your eyes have only focused on the black/white combination so I've gotta tell ya to take the blinders off cause it's not the case. Also you made a lot of comparisons to what black male celebrities do in which I agree with you but that's not your everyday couple.
Now you've got to look in the mirror & start asking yourself some serious questions. Are you a babymama with 2 or more bastard children, cause marriage-minded men will pass over you every time, in their eyes you'll never be more than their fuckbuddy cause they feel you are "tainted". And how well do you carry yourself? Are you all ghetto-fide, weave wearing, breast & ass hanging out looking like a common trollop, huge hoop earrings down to your shoulders, are ya loud, vulgar, are your friends lowlife Cause there's a reason why you keep attracting the same low class men. Where do you meet them, in a bar/club, that's a no win situation right there. You say you're dark, well how dark, blue-black? Are you fat & sloppy? Do you work, is it a menial job & you're dating menial men from there?
Do you go to church & church functions, I've known a few who've meet that way & married. Flip the script, before you blame all black men check yourself out, you've got some real soul searching to do.
Nicole Little seems like the type of BW who DEMANDS that all BW are praised as queens REGARDLESS of how they act or carry themselves. Only teenage girls and AAW act like this.

SMH.
IT IS I

United States

#1787 Jul 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: I have no comeback.
Translation: That dumb shyt did not deserve to be dignified with a response, so stop stalking me around this forum.

You have don't have anything noteworthy to say.

IT IS I

United States

#1788 Jul 20, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Wigga pleeeeze
Get off of his nutsack please, it's not a good look.

IT IS I

United States

#1789 Jul 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is your biographer, a true ratchetologist =D
Oh, I see. He is your hero. Another hateful, jealous BM.

Gotchya'

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Bear, DE

#1791 Jul 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicole Little seems like the type of BW who DEMANDS that all BW are praised as queens REGARDLESS of how they act or carry themselves. Only teenage girls and AAW act like this.
SMH.
She really does have some issues, I feel sorry for her.
Emily91

Indianapolis, IN

#1794 Jul 20, 2013
My god. These black h**s are so f***ing stupid. As usual. No wonder black men are dating us WHITE women now. God I couldn't imagine having to hear all this whiney BS every day of the week. You all sound f***ing retarted. Black men aren't all that bad. They just use you (black women) knock you up, and leave your a**. B****es hate on me daily bc of my man... they wanted him but couldnt keep him or couldnt get him in the first place.. and that was when he was broke! After TWO master's degrees and law school now guess who's sitting pretty, while he goes out to work every day and provides more then enough for me, and our 2 small children? ME. 5 years ago he told me that if I was queen that he would be my king. And guess what??! Here we are today. Get a f***ing grip on the attitude and stop acting like f***ing baboons and maybe you could keep, or GET a man. You all make me sick. You walk around all loud and s*** with this attitude like you're the greatest thing since peanut butter, when you're not shit. You don't carry yourselves well AT ALL. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES AND STOP ACTING LIKE IDIOTS AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE things will work out for you. I've gotta get back to my man.... Peace H**s
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#1795 Jul 20, 2013
Emily91 wrote:
My god. These black h**s are so f***ing stupid. As usual. No wonder black men are dating us WHITE women now. God I couldn't imagine having to hear all this whiney BS every day of the week. You all sound f***ing retarted. Black men aren't all that bad. They just use you (black women) knock you up, and leave your a**. B****es hate on me daily bc of my man... they wanted him but couldnt keep him or couldnt get him in the first place.. and that was when he was broke! After TWO master's degrees and law school now guess who's sitting pretty, while he goes out to work every day and provides more then enough for me, and our 2 small children? ME. 5 years ago he told me that if I was queen that he would be my king. And guess what??! Here we are today. Get a f***ing grip on the attitude and stop acting like f***ing baboons and maybe you could keep, or GET a man. You all make me sick. You walk around all loud and s*** with this attitude like you're the greatest thing since peanut butter, when you're not shit. You don't carry yourselves well AT ALL. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES AND STOP ACTING LIKE IDIOTS AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE things will work out for you. I've gotta get back to my man.... Peace H**s
Bitch you aint white so stop frontin

You be slave Toby coon talking shit about our seed
IT IS I

United States

#1797 Jul 20, 2013
Emily91 wrote:
You can have them..........and thank you very much.

There's only one condition:

YOU CAN'T GIVE THEM BACK !!!

A deal is a deal.

London

Columbus, OH

#1798 Jul 20, 2013
Emily91 wrote:
You are very classy.
Emily91

Richmond, KY

#1800 Jul 21, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch you aint white so stop frontin
You be slave Toby coon talking shit about our seed
I'm not white?? Haha, ok "BYTCH"
I would say more but I can barely understand your 3rd grade grammar.:( Darn...
Emily91

Richmond, KY

#1801 Jul 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
Oh SNAP!! That white girl BLASTED on you black bytches smh.
Haha sure did..(:
Emily91

Indianapolis, IN

#1802 Jul 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have them..........and thank you very much.
There's only one condition:
YOU CAN'T GIVE THEM BACK !!!
A deal is a deal.
This is the thing.... I just have one, one of the few worth having... As for "THEM", I think you and your "sistas" have that covered. You all can keep the uneducated ones with felonies, drug habits, and umpteen kids. Have fun with that(:

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1804 Jul 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And then these bw turn around and expect wm to love them. Not a single wm on here showin ANY love for bw. Not one.
That's not for you to determine, but what about WranglerJoey who sympathies with BW? Also, this is not real life. Do you have trouble distinguishing between the two?

Level 4

Location hidden

#1806 Jul 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol go see what wrangler has to say about bp on the Zimmerman thrads. If he's agreeing with bw it's only to cause yet more division among bm and bw. Are you so whitewashed?
I don't think you should foolishly assume every critique is motive to cause more chaos in the "BC." So if BM act disparaging to BW and WM do as well, what do you suggst BW do?
Spit-Fire

Stone Mountain, GA

#1807 Jul 21, 2013
Emily91 wrote:
Secure WW do not make posts like this, nor would they be on this thread, as BW are not the concern of you or your husband.
You about us too much!
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#1810 Jul 21, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you should foolishly assume every critique is motive to cause more chaos in the "BC." So if BM act disparaging to BW and WM do as well, what do you suggst BW do?
well obviously if both BM and WM are dogging you out you should do something that only a BW would think of... support WM.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1812 Jul 21, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well running off to wm certainly isnt the answer.
You avoided answering - typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove to me that the Khoisan/Bushmen people are... (Mar '12) 2 min African AE 272
Why are Hispanics usually ugly? (Jul '11) 4 min Guest 481
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,680
Buying A New BMW X5 Tomorrow:) 9 min Fred 40
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 11 min Mick 5,436
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 13 min Ms DP 288
Illuminati is embarassing!!! 16 min Believer 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 44 min Believer 35,047
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr Mister Please 131
Black men are Gods 1 hr rebel111 74
Trump will destroy America ! 1 hr emperorjohn 92
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 3 hr Mr oH 106
More from around the web