Black Men Hate Black Women
IT IS I

United States

#1688 Jul 14, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
I bet the bw roun here are happy Trayvons murderer got set free.
Not me. That's bullshyt.
IT IS I

United States

#1690 Jul 14, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Why should you care? He was just a bm after all.You know, the type you talk chit about day in and day out??
Unfortunately, BW are tied to BM because we are black too. If they don't value the life of a BM they won't value the life of a BW.

As a BW, I have a vested interest in this situation because I have been a victim of racial profiling and harassment by law enforcement in my town.

Long story short:

And officer tried to use his badge to get some pucci, and when he saw it wasn't working, he arrested me. The case was set for trial but the D.A. caught the officer in some inconsistencies and dismissed the case.

So, you see, this doesn't just happen to BM.

:)1839
IT IS I

United States

#1691 Jul 14, 2013
excuse the 1839, that was the number that went in the box to post my comment.
IT IS I

United States

#1695 Jul 15, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The men that did this to you would they be by any chance of the same race of men you seek love from so much and dream they'd put a ring on it? The same men that bw like Capree fantasize over and see fairy tail endings with?
Well, Dr.Phil..........No one has done anything to me personally because I never would allow any man (of any race) to abuse me.

But I have dated a variety of men over the years, and the conclusion that I have reached is this..........

While no man (or woman) is perfect..........BM have a long way to go. And they don't seem very interested in catching up to other races of men.

And I already told you, if I wanted a ring on it I would have had it a long time ago. WM are very relationship oriented. Hell, I have WM stop talking to me and refuse to take my calls because I wasn't ready to be in a full time committed relationship.

So please stop with this fantasy of BW only having dreams of being married to WM and please stop wishing and hoping that WM only use BW for sex..........WM/BW are getting married all of the time. WM/BW are not as common as BM/WW because WM/BW unions are usually more stable while BM/WW are based on "jungle fever" and don't last.

It's true..........look it up. In fact, I believe I already posted the link in another comment.

:)
IT IS I

United States

#1696 Jul 15, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do with them being your brothers, fathers, and sons huh? smh @ you sellouts.
In fact, that's the only reason I am supporting justice for the Martin family, I have brothers, cousins and nephews.
Sexy ass Libra Man77

Lanham, MD

#1701 Jul 16, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Being brainwashed into having A fetish for a particular group of women (media,and society placing more value on WW) is not love.
It is SOCIAL CONDITIONING.
Being brainwashed into h8ing one particular group of men based ( in no small part) on the media's sterieotype of what they think a black man is. Is it fair to say, that the media's stereotype of what a strong black woman is,
is a little " off"? How can you say that the false portrail of you is a lie, but the negative portrail of nlack men is accurate? Again: shame bw, shame

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1702 Jul 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>If bw/wm marriages last longer it's because bw are willing to put up with anything so long as to not lose her wm. A bw will put up with more abuse by men of any race then other non bw. Right now it is en vogue for bw/wm IR. We see it on tv all the time and bw are new to this so they think they are being accepted and loved (awww). Bm on the other hand know what it's like to be en vogue and truth be known it's been that way for at least 40 years. We know wp are just about image, taboo sex, and racial acceptance by non whites when it comes to their intimate relationships with us. But bw havent been on the ir scene very long so y'all think this is real life. WAKE UP!!
Where is evidence for ANYTHING you wrote? How would you know what BW are like in IR? BW are also not new to IR. it's the other way around. In fact, SC ruling which found IR marriage lawful was brought by a BW/WM (the Lovings). Don't misconstrue this answer as an attack on BM, BUT rather a support of the truth.
Soul Sniper 77

Lanham, MD

#1703 Jul 16, 2013
It is i, Time for honesty, Sad but True, & Capree. After reading some of your past post, I WILL not allow myself to believe that any of you are really black or a woman. How can you "claim" to love your fellow black women, but HATE the black male children that they carry for nine months & then push out of their bodies. Are you so delusional to for one second believe that the babies that You will give birth to will be anything but the very thing that you hate? Think it over.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1704 Jul 16, 2013
Soul Sniper 77 wrote:
It is i, Time for honesty, Sad but True, & Capree. After reading some of your past post, I WILL not allow myself to believe that any of you are really black or a woman. How can you "claim" to love your fellow black women, but HATE the black male children that they carry for nine months & then push out of their bodies. Are you so delusional to for one second believe that the babies that You will give birth to will be anything but the very thing that you hate? Think it over.
How do I hate BM? So critiques automatically suggest hate? Is that how you get out of improving yourself when others provide feedback to you?
Soul Sniper 77

Lanham, MD

#1705 Jul 16, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I hate BM? So critiques automatically suggest hate? Is that how you get out of improving yourself when others provide feedback to you?
I have NEvER read a positive post ( or just not a negative one) by you in the last three weeks. " Critique", I wasn't aware that bms ( my self included) asked for your cridicism. & what makes you so knowledgable to give a bm advice on how to "improve ourselves"? Is it because you are a ma........ Correction, men don't give unasked for or unwanted cridecism. Only bw do that.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1706 Jul 16, 2013
Soul Sniper 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEvER read a positive post ( or just not a negative one) by you in the last three weeks. " Critique", I wasn't aware that bms ( my self included) asked for your cridicism. & what makes you so knowledgable to give a bm advice on how to "improve ourselves"? Is it because you are a ma........ Correction, men don't give unasked for or unwanted cridecism. Only bw do that.
Critique doesn't have to be welcomed...especially when it has to do with infringing on other's rights...which are what my comments have stated.

Your generalization about all women shows your immaturity. You just lost any credibility that you had with most intelligent and/or immature Topix readers.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1708 Jul 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>My evidence comes from the only thing I know.
Life.
Evidence has to be conclusive and objective.
IT IS I

United States

#1710 Jul 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>If bw/wm marriages last longer it's because bw are willing to put up with anything so long as to not lose her wm. A bw will put up with more abuse by men of any race then other non bw. Right now it is en vogue for bw/wm IR. We see it on tv all the time and bw are new to this so they think they are being accepted and loved (awww). Bm on the other hand know what it's like to be en vogue and truth be known it's been that way for at least 40 years. We know wp are just about image, taboo sex, and racial acceptance by non whites when it comes to their intimate relationships with us. But bw havent been on the ir scene very long so y'all think this is real life. WAKE UP!!
Links please.
IT IS I

United States

#1711 Jul 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Do they know how much you dis their gender online?
Didnt think so.
I clown my IR oldest brother all of the time over the trash that he picks up.

And guess what, Dr. Phil ???

He has even admitted that he is more attracted to BW but he is afraid of them !!!!

And he also told me that non-BW let him get away with much more than a BW would.

So, you see..........I'm not just talking out of my azz..........I have solid basis for what I am saying !!! Can you say the same ???

I DON'T THINK SO !!!!!

Soul Sniper 77

Lanham, MD

#1712 Jul 16, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Critique doesn't have to be welcomed...especially when it has to do with infringing on other's rights...which are what my comments have stated.
Your generalization about all women shows your immaturity. You just lost any credibOility that you had with most intelligent and/or immature Topix readers.
I've read my post over& over & I have yet to find my generalized statement about all women. Did I make a st8ment about bw, hell yeah! I have lived in New York, Newark, Philadelphia ( where I was

born & raised, no really 11th & Norris street PJs)) & now I live just out side of D. C.&in every city that I've been thru I've observed that bw are the ones to give unwanted commentary. Not the only ones, but the majority. Speaking of unwanted, why do ya'll give your opionon when you already know that we don't want it?
IT IS I

United States

#1713 Jul 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And if thats the only reason that you supprt the Martins you're even more pathetic because you are blind to the realities that are affecting/ afflicting your race.
If BM would have used the civil rights movement to advance the interest of black people as a whole, socially, economically, and politically instead of using that opportunity to chase white pucci..........they would probably further along today.

My interest in the Trayvon Martin case is strictly in the interest in the safety of BW..........if they don't value the life of a BM then they won't value the life of a BW.

Hell, I understand that BM were not the only ones who were enslaved and mistreated in this country. BW and children went through that too. BM used their opportunity to market themselves to WW and that didn't do BW and children any good.

Being that BW are black too, what affects BM affects us. We are like dependent variables:

If the sale of hot dogs increase, then there will likely be an increase in the sale of catchup, mustard and relish.

Don't be angry because I don't snot and cry over BM in general. Why should I ??? They don't run to the defense of BW.

And it is very unmanly to complain because the women of your race won't fight your battles for you.

Soul Sniper 77

Lanham, MD

#1714 Jul 16, 2013
WOW, so what your brother thinks is credable account of how any & every bm feels? You, have just lost all crediblity with me. How does it feel? No differant than before? I accept the fact that my opionon is only valued by me. So I chose to not share unless asked. Do you see how that works?

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1715 Jul 16, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
If BM would have used the civil rights movement to advance the interest of black people as a whole, socially, economically, and politically instead of using that opportunity to chase white pucci..........they would probably further along today.
My interest in the Trayvon Martin case is strictly in the interest in the safety of BW..........if they don't value the life of a BM then they won't value the life of a BW.
Hell, I understand that BM were not the only ones who were enslaved and mistreated in this country. BW and children went through that too. BM used their opportunity to market themselves to WW and that didn't do BW and children any good.
Being that BW are black too, what affects BM affects us. We are like dependent variables:
If the sale of hot dogs increase, then there will likely be an increase in the sale of catchup, mustard and relish.
Don't be angry because I don't snot and cry over BM in general. Why should I ??? They don't run to the defense of BW.
And it is very unmanly to complain because the women of your race won't fight your battles for you.
How has the civil rights movement not benefited Black women?

It's like you repeat the same lines over and over again with even putting an ounce of thought behind it.
Soul Sniper 77

Lanham, MD

#1716 Jul 16, 2013
You never ceace to amaze me. So, you remember the civil rights mOvement do you? Did you march with King? NO? So how can you say what the bms were doing back in the 60s?
IT IS I

United States

#1717 Jul 16, 2013
Sexy ass Libra Man77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being brainwashed into h8ing one particular group of men based ( in no small part) on the media's sterieotype of what they think a black man is.
These "stereotypes" have been found to be true. Check the stats.

Oh, I know. You will claim that the information was compiled by racist WM who are afraid of BM's dycks, right ???

You will say that the stats that have BM spreading diseases at an alarming rate, abandoning their children, unemployed, failing to pay child support, and abusing drugs and alcohol, and womanizing are all lies..........right ???

But you will believe the study that says that BM were said to be the most physically attractive when a survey was conducted..........right ????
Sexy ass Libra Man77 wrote:
Is it fair to say, that the media's stereotype of what a strong black woman is,
is a little " off"? How can you say that the false portrail of you is a lie, but the negative portrail of nlack men is accurate? Again: shame bw, shame
Hey, stereotypes come from somewhere, so there must be some degree of truth to them.

For example, while ALL Asians are not rocket scientists, they spend a lot of time studying and they get hella good grades (I know this for a fact, because I have some Asian friends..........and in their culture, education is not taken lightly.......it is taken very seriously !!!)

Yes, BW do have a tendency to be more aggressive than other races of women, because they have had to fend for themselves.

And the need to survival has cause many BW to lose their femininity because they are focused on surviving, and not "catching a man" like other races of women. Most BW have learned that they can't waste their time trying to snag a man (a BM) because most of them are not worth snagging (largely due to high incarceration rates among BM). And many of the BM who are worth "snagging" don't think that BW deserve to have a good provider so they take their wealth and resources to women of other races.

So yeah, some BW may have a bit of a chip on their shoulder. And that is why they are being exhorted to get themselves together and consider men of other races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 5 min Moses 1,664
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 5 min dcool 1,047
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min FYVM 1,403,356
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 11 min dcool 8,036
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 16 min Moses 7,109
the white race will always be the master race! 43 min Rebel soldier 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min Moses 47,316
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 1 hr Barbosa 22
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 2 hr bluestreak returns 327
.............dnc emails............. 8 hr The Original Doofy 14