Black Men Hate Black Women
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#133 Mar 18, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>these comments always comes from women who do not get along with their fathers. the way you can tell if a man know how to treat a woman is by the way he treats his mother. the same goes for women. the way women treats their father or feel about their father is the way they are going treat a man. you never hear those comments "don't need a man" in a condemning way coming from a woman who get's along with her father. the same goes for a man.
Blah Blah Blah, I've heard this shit before. Yes I have a problem with my dad, but so what? So, you are going to blame me for how my father treated me even though I didn't do anything wrong for him to do that? Typical. Just typical. Blame the woman, free the man. That's patriarchy for you.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#134 Mar 18, 2013
Heartless -S- BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good :)
I know right, high five buddy! Lol
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#135 Mar 18, 2013
Lifeiscontradiction wrote:
Only when there is white men. They love to get white men in thier as$ thinking that their as$ is better than the black women's vagina.
Who say anything about getting white man? I'm embracing singlehood.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#136 Mar 18, 2013
Competition between black men and black women to get white dk is legendary. You both are as
purement humain

Montpellier, France

#137 Mar 18, 2013
Lifeiscontradiction wrote:
Competition between black men and black women to get white dk is legendary. You both are as
who will win and become a slave it the true question è_é

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#138 Mar 18, 2013
How many times is this dead horse of an issue going to be flogged? Enough already. Sheesh.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#139 Mar 18, 2013
Internet is psycho truly
Reality

Smyrna, TN

#140 Mar 18, 2013
A Black man cannot hate a Black woman unless he is prepared to hate himself. The same goes for the Black woman.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#141 Mar 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
A Black man cannot hate a Black woman unless he is prepared to hate himself. The same goes for the Black woman.
When a black man hates black women, he hates himself.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#143 Mar 18, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>yea, I bet you were a very jealous and insecure person. didn't trust every man you were with. I bet you think that you could do what ever you wanted to do and the man had to listen to you...lol. the problem is not men the problem is you. I bet you had some good men and didn't even know it. because of your insecurities and jealousy.
Nicole little is telling the truth! EVERYONE knows black men don't like themselves. Instead of BLAMING her (a woman) and proving her right, which is TYPICAL of the INFERIOR minded black male.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#145 Mar 18, 2013
cont...WHY not give SOLUTIONS like a "real" instead of blaming it on MOMMY?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#146 Mar 18, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicole little is telling the truth! EVERYONE knows black men don't like themselves. Instead of BLAMING her (a woman) and proving her right, which is TYPICAL of the INFERIOR minded black male.
lmao...hahahaha...girl, you need some help! like sitting on a couch and talking to someone...lol.

Level 7

Location hidden

#147 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>When bm who love bw like black helper become the majority and coons like you and harrisson become the minority

which will never happen so get used to this shit :)

rotfl
Hush, child.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#148 Mar 18, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...hahahaha...girl , you need some help! like sitting on a couch and talking to someone...lol.
wow. How CHILDISH. I'm having a CIVILIZED conversation with you, and you proceed to carry on like a little BOY. Typical....
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#149 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>Blah Blah Blah, I've heard this shit before. Yes I have a problem with my dad, but so what? So, you are going to blame me for how my father treated me even though I didn't do anything wrong for him to do that? Typical. Just typical. Blame the woman, free the man. That's patriarchy for you.
no, I am not blaming you for your stupid idiot father. the problem is that women who are treated badly by their father think that all men are like their fathers. so, they treat their men badly. the same goes for men who are treated badyly by their mothers. I have been with women who did not get along with their fathers. I've also have been with women who did get along with their fathers. there is a big difference in trust of men. that's a fact!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#150 Mar 18, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. How CHILDISH. I'm having a CIVILIZED conversation with you, and you proceed to carry on like a little BOY. Typical....
yea, civilized conversation by saying "typical of the inferior minded black male" wow, I take that kind of ignorant stereotyping comments very serious. OH PLEASE!

Level 7

Location hidden

#152 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts doesnt it?
as long as coons like you keep putting non blacks on a pedestal and choosing them over bw, there will continue to be black women who feel hurt by it and complain
it is what it is
Keep stamping your feet like a spoiled child. In the end, you get nothing but shin splints.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#153 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts doesnt it?
as long as coons like you keep putting non blacks on a pedestal and choosing them over bw, there will continue to be black women who feel hurt by it and complain
it is what it is
TBMR, Don't explain to these fools. They will always be in denial. Anytime they lash out black women for speaking minds but not lash out white women that speak their minds, that shows how much they hate black women. They hate black women simply because of the way we look. We don't look Euro enough, so they are mad about it. They want what the white man has.
John

Jacksonville, FL

#155 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
TBMR, Don't explain to these fools. They will always be in denial. Anytime they lash out black women for speaking minds but not lash out white women that speak their minds, that shows how much they hate black women. They hate black women simply because of the way we look. We don't look Euro enough, so they are mad about it. They want what the white man has.
Yall h0s aint s hit, Imma get me ah whyte wommanz!

Level 7

Location hidden

#157 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep cooning for dear life
in the end all you will get is a bunch of threads from frustrated black women
Deal with it
That walnut masquerading as your brain clearly is a handicap. If you're lucky enough get at least 4 of your 5 synapses to work in harmony, you might be able to accomplish something more meaningful than robotically repeating the word 'coon'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,534,998
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 min Alexa 12
Hideous she-ape chimps out over french fries 7 min KIR SUCKA 11
Dearest Kip 12 min Kip 4
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 14 min The Amused Axe 52
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 35 min The Amused Axe 94
Racism in America 57 min 2 Dogs 571
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 3 hr Pissed off 21
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 183
More from around the web