Black Men Hate Black Women
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#1482 Jul 10, 2013
Sexy ass Libra Man77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that in the interest of fanning the flame of ignorance, a certain level of stupidity has to be maintained, but is Black Male bashing the way to go?
Is bashing BW the way to go ???

BW are just defending themselves and you know this is true.

Show me, please, where I posted something that wasn't true.

BW will not stand by and keep quiet while BM put us on "blast" in front of the world !!!!

DON'T GIVE IT UNLESS YOU CAN TAKE IT !!!!
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#1483 Jul 10, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if that works for you, go with it.:-)
I will go with it. Thank you.
Gohans -Z- Sword

United States

#1484 Jul 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody (race of men) degrades their women the way that BM do. We are simply responding and defending ourselves against the abuse from the men of our race.
If we don't respond, then people of other races will think that it is a free for all on BW..........
We simply can't allow that. Respect is something that is earned. You have to teach people how to treat you, and that is what BW are doing when they put BM in their place after they have been disrespectful.
I see where you`re coming from....

And, please excuse my previous comment.
I was angry, that`s why I posted it.
I just don`t like seeing BM and BW tearing each other down.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1485 Jul 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I gues their "dyck" is their only selling point. What else do most of them have to offer ???
And that is even getting old. Many WW/non-BW have tried black dyck and went back to their own men after satisfying their curiosity.
And these silly azz BM keep mistaking curiosity for desire/preference.
SMDH......
I AGREE that it's generally many BMs ONLY selling point, but WHY would they think that's sufficient?! That kind of simple logic is what keeps me avoiding them whenever they approach all sexually aggressive (note everything I'm around them).

Level 4

Location hidden

#1486 Jul 10, 2013
smh wrote:
No other race puts each other down and degrades each other as much as YOU people (blacks) do.
YOU people (blacks) really and truly are the LOWEST group of people on the planet.
The sad thing is YOU people (blacks) see nothing wrong with putting each other down and degrading each other.... Just fcking sad!
Any black man or woman who wants to uplift this PATHETIC race is stupid!
So what are BM/ BWs realistic options if not to uplift their race?
Sexy ass Libra Man77

Lanham, MD

#1487 Jul 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Is bashing BW the way to go ???
BW are just defending themselves and you know this is true.
Show me, please, where I posted something that wasn't true.
BW will not stand by and keep quiet while BM put us on "blast" in front of the world !!!!
DON'T GIVE IT UNLESS YOU CAN TAKE IT !!!!
So bashing bw is the way to go?????? Show me in any of my posts where I bashed a black woman. I have lived in many a big cities & small towns, & I have NEVER seen a bw keep quiet about anything. What of the crimes committed BY bw against GOOD Black Men? When do ya'll take responcibility 4 those? Ya'll keep claiming innocent victim while sweeping your dirt under the rug.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#1488 Jul 10, 2013
Gohans -Z- Sword wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you`re coming from....
And, please excuse my previous comment.
I was angry, that`s why I posted it.
I just don`t like seeing BM and BW tearing each other down.
Apology accepted.

It all starts with the men. Men are supposed to take the lead. It says so in the bible.

The husband and father are supposed to take the lead in the home, men are supposed to take the lead in their communities and the man is supposed to be the head of his wife.

When BM who have managed to achieve some degree of success and wealth, stoop taking their resources to other communities and stop running from their own..........then they will gain the respect of BW........when black children see BW respect BM, they will honor him and look up to him.

When BM learn to love themselves, then their women, children and communities will love them too.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#1489 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So bashing bw is the way to go?????? Show me in any of my posts where I bashed a black woman.
I did not say that you did, I am responding to your comment based on what the bashers of BW have typed. There are many black males on this forum who hate BW and they want the world to know it.

If it doesn't apply to you, then disregard it.
I have lived in many a big cities & small towns, & I have NEVER seen a bw keep quiet about anything. What of the crimes committed BY bw against GOOD Black Men? When do ya'll take responcibility 4 those? Ya'll keep claiming innocent victim while sweeping your dirt under the rug.
Nobody is innocent, we are all guilty. The problems arise when one group magnifies the faults of another group and judge them based on the behaviors of some.

It is really sad when the ones doing the judging are the opposite sex of your own race. But, what is worse than that is when they actually take it to another level and not only judge you, but compete with you to show the world how much better than you that they think they really are.

SMDH........
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#1490 Jul 10, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE that it's generally many BMs ONLY selling point, but WHY would they think that's sufficient?!
Because it works on non-BW. It is the residual "mandigo myth" from slavery, and BM have ridden that gravy train to death !!!

But the "mandigo myth" is beginning to lose it's luster as many non-BW are beginning to realize that "jungle fever" doesn't pay the bills..........and it doesn't last, either. "Jungle fever" is not a firm foundation for a stable and long lasting relationship and that is why while BM have a higher IR dating rate, these relationships also have the highest failure rate.

Most of the relationships between BM and non-BW (especially WW) stem from a need to stick it to WM and BW. And a relationship built on revenge, is doomed to fail.
TimeforHonesty wrote:
That kind of simple logic is what keeps me avoiding them whenever they approach all sexually aggressive (note everything I'm around them).
Yes, many BM rely too heavily on their "sexual prowess" to prove their masculinity, when the truth is, true masculinity is made manifest through hard work, creating and building, self control, protecting and providing for ones own and intelligence just to name a few.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#1491 Jul 10, 2013
Sorry for the double post.

Level 4

Location hidden

#1492 Jul 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it works on non-BW. It is the residual "mandigo myth" from slavery, and BM have ridden that gravy train to death !!!
But the "mandigo myth" is beginning to lose it's luster as many non-BW are beginning to realize that "jungle fever" doesn't pay the bills..........and it doesn't last, either. "Jungle fever" is not a firm foundation for a stable and long lasting relationship and that is why while BM have a higher IR dating rate, these relationships also have the highest failure rate.
Most of the relationships between BM and non-BW (especially WW) stem from a need to stick it to WM and BW. And a relationship built on revenge, is doomed to fail.
<quoted text>
Yes, many BM rely too heavily on their "sexual prowess" to prove their masculinity, when the truth is, true masculinity is made manifest through hard work, creating and building, self control, protecting and providing for ones own and intelligence just to name a few.
Which ironically many seek women (attractive, out of their league women) yet don't cultivate these skills in themselves. Who do they think they are?

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#1493 Jul 10, 2013
smh wrote:
No other race puts each other down and degrades each other as much as YOU people (blacks) do.
YOU people (blacks) really and truly are the LOWEST group of people on the planet.
The sad thing is YOU people (blacks) see nothing wrong with putting each other down and degrading each other.... Just fcking sad!
Hahahaha, blacks are the lowest group of people on earth? Don't make me laugh, shrimp dick. Have you ever even left the continental US? Whites are inferior to blacks on every level. You're even weaker than us on a genetic level. Everything you can do, blacks do it better. Even your white women are coming to us now. Despite what the statistics say, we are even smarter than you too. The trouble with blacks is that many of them are lazy and don't apply themselves. If they did, we would rule this earth. Especially if we had the lack of compassion and killer instinct (native americans, slaves) that whites have, we are physically superior to any race of people on earth, faster and stronger. In hand to hand combat (no weapons) we would destroy you. You call us pathetic, yet you all want to be like us, you try to tan your white skin, get dreadlocks (it looks goofy!), dress like us, dance like us, but you just can't do it! We're better singers, actors, better at sports. All things being equal, blacks are not only a superior race, but we're also better at everything! I admit, at work ethic, you have us beat, but thats all you've got! Even the man white people worship (Eminem) wants to be black! Now let that sink in for minute, go back into your cave and STFU you hairy freak! You've just been owned!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1498 Jul 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to,jackazz..........the sexual innuendos were implied.
Now, stop playing dumb (although I don't think you are playing !!!)
I wasn't sure before but I am getting close to being sure now. You are nothing but a sex-obsessed, IRBW, automaton! You don't even KNOW how RIDICULOUS YOUR WORDS are! They just fly out of your keyboard with no filter!
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1501 Jul 10, 2013
smh wrote:
MACEO

Why are black men the least desired by women than any other race man?
I see so many comments saying almost all non black women don't like black men, and if they do its only for their junk, I see with my own eyes more and more black women with white guys and tons of black women celebs are with whites men and don't want black men these days.

Why do you think black men are so disliked, is it because of stereotypes of personality traits like maybe they will not be there as a father, or don't treat their women good or crime, or is it just simply they are not seen as attractive as men of othr races?

2 months ago (Tiebreaker)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Think Really Hard MACEO! lmao
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1502 Jul 10, 2013
dab399 wrote:
Now I'm really starting to hate bw more often because of the way I've been mistreated & need to seek out non black women more often. Black women s*ck.
MACEO

Why are black men the least desired by women than any other race man?
I see so many comments saying almost all non black women don't like black men, and if they do its only for their junk, I see with my own eyes more and more black women with white guys and tons of black women celebs are with whites men and don't want black men these days.

Why do you think black men are so disliked, is it because of stereotypes of personality traits like maybe they will not be there as a father, or don't treat their women good or crime, or is it just simply they are not seen as attractive as men of othr races?

2 months ago (Tiebreaker)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Think Really Hard MACEO! lmao

i had to seek out White men or other races; Black men are SOME WARPED MINDED SICK AND DBR! They won't even take care of their own families but they'll take care of White women and white families !

I'm not against IR but I am against Foolishness!

THAT'S BEING A FOOL!
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1504 Jul 10, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
The majority of people find it hard to tell a black male from a black female. They look and act the same.
Gohans -Z- Sword

United States

#1507 Jul 10, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology accepted.
It all starts with the men. Men are supposed to take the lead. It says so in the bible.
The husband and father are supposed to take the lead in the home, men are supposed to take the lead in their communities and the man is supposed to be the head of his wife.
When BM who have managed to achieve some degree of success and wealth, stoop taking their resources to other communities and stop running from their own..........then they will gain the respect of BW........when black children see BW respect BM, they will honor him and look up to him.
When BM learn to love themselves, then their women, children and communities will love them too.
I agree with your entire post.
You make EXCELLENT points.
Gohans -Z- Sword

United States

#1509 Jul 10, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a f*ck? I dont like black women & that's final. Even Tommy Sotomayor hates black women.
You`re typical self-hating negro.
All of you self-hating scum need to be executed.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1510 Jul 10, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a f*ck? I dont like black women & that's final. Even Tommy Sotomayor hates black women.
MACEO

Why not team up with Tommy Sotomayor? Or Sargent Willie Pete? Really who cares about Tommy?

He has two counts of Felony, done jail time, doesnt' take care of his daughter or does it on and off and he stays on YouTube because he can't work or hold a job with a Felony.

He also chases after Light skin Strippers so he knows his chances of attracting a pretty classy black women which he wants but can't get is going to be HARD and he's BITTER!

He's like Chad Johnson, T.O. Wesley Snipes ..........too ghetto! look what happened to these men that I mentioned; you can see the Ghetto in them. Why would you deal with Thugs or Losers?

Just like these Guys; everybody can see that you hate Black women it comes outside of your pores! lmao Most women see it or as one woman said you "Carry it in your aura" you hate Black women and White men!
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1511 Jul 10, 2013
Gohans -Z- Sword wrote:
I agree with your entire post.
You make EXCELLENT points.
MACEO

Your always talking to yourself or given yourself Props at 60 years old!

Very sad! LMAO Very MACEO!
Gohans -Z- Sword-ItisI-MACEO wrote:
IT IS I MACEO wrote:

t all starts with the men. Men are supposed to take the lead. It says so in the bible.

What degree of success or Wealth? Your almost 65 to 70% below other races of men; the immigrants are doing far better than you!

Black men have never done anything for the race even prior Black women have always been the breadwinners until now; which is why Black women are saying "Hell No" and rejecting Black males in large numbers !

I think most Black women that I talk to rather move on and really don't have any FAITH IN YOU!

What you see in Black men today is what you get!

That's not much! Nor are you doing anything to change your plight which is why so many black women are moving on!

THEY HAVE FAITH IN THE FACTS THAT YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING! Read the blogs they telling Black women to RUN AND RUN FAST BLACK MEN ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!

ITS TRUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,658,342
Blacks now control mainstream culture 26 min Jake 11
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 35 min Trollslayer 35
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 35 min FireFellow44 96
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 51 min Diego Verdager 4,349
Insanity In San FranSICKO 59 min Cant Escape DESTINY 312
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 59 min Trollslayer 55
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 hr Trollslayer 43
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 hr dreamhunk 240
More from around the web